A Tale of Love

Story Info
An early morning loving couple.
1.5k words
4.53
20.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers

As I awake to the sunrise streaming through the gossamer sheers in our bedroom, I roll to my elbow to gaze over your naked form beside me. In the heat after our loving of the night before and the warm summer night, we had kicked the sheet away from our overheated bodies. Every inch of you was there for me to admire.

Your dark tresses are strewn across your pillow and a smile of contentment covers your mouth. Behind your thin eyelids, I can see the flickers of your eyes as you slip into a Rem level of sleep and I wonder what you are dreaming. Could it be of last night's pleasure we shared for so long? Or are they dreams of our happy family life together with our babe? Either way, I wish I could be there inside your dreams to partake of your joy.

Your chest is rising and falling slowly with each breath and the soft yet firm mounds of your breasts rise with them. Whatever your dream, it must be something erotic as I watch your nipples harden without being touched. They draw my hungry fingers to them as I lightly brush their tips to even more arousal. A low rumble sounds from within your chest but you haven't stirred. Growing bolder, I cup a breast in my free hand as I rest my head on my propped up arm. I feel the warmth and weight of your silken skin and I gently caress its mass as you squirm your hips and moan quietly.

Without any further hesitation, I roll the erect nipple between my thumb and forefinger and it grows to its fully erect fullness. Lowering my head, whilst never abandoning your hard nipple, I draw the other pink crowning glory in my lips and suck it into my warm mouth. All this attention to your breasts has finally awoken you as I feel you hand entwine itself in my hair and pull me closer to your breast as I devour the turgid nipple.

I roll on top of you as you spread your legs to allow my rising cock to rest against your mons and I transfer my lips from one nipple to the other until they are both growing red with the constant sucking and nipping. Taking direction from your hands – which are down pressing down on the top of my head to give me direction to what you want – I start the familiar but never tiring trip to nirvana.

I run the flat of my tongue under each breast where I know there are erogenous zones waiting and I am rewarded with your squeals of delight; it has been too long since I have paid homage to all your special spots and I aim to make up for lost time now. I raise your arms over your head and pay particular attention to tenderly licking your smooth armpits where, if I direct the pressure just right, I know it will send a shock straight to your pussy. Aha! There it is as you buck you hips in reaction. Over and over again, I attack that special place before I kiss your lips with all the passion I can before continuing my downward journey.

After pausing for one more lap at the curve under each breast, my tongue slowly travels the length of your torso to your slightly rounded tummy and into the depth of your navel. This too, although a little ticklish, is a spot that you love to be kissed and touched and the heat of my tongue adds to that pleasure for you. If only you knew how much joy I experience when all I want to do is to pleasure you!

Bypassing the erotic centre of your being (by now steaming with desire), I continue lapping the insides of your thighs – going from one leg to the other – until I reach your ankles where I spend a few minutes kissing the throbbing blood vessels right under the skin there. I can feel the heat of your blood against my lips and can't wait to delve deep inside that pussy I love so much. Although you are begging me for satisfaction, I am taking my time to draw you out completely.

I lift your two feet in my hands and run the flat of my tongue along the bottom of each one exerting just enough pressure to be on the borderline of tickling you. Rather, it causes another tremor of warmth to flow through your inner core and your beg me to suck on your toes! But of course, you know that I realize how much that turns you on!

I draw one toe after the other starting with your smallest to the largest on each foot and then lick between each one as you shiver with anticipation of what is to come. I lower one leg to the bed and lift the other to run my tongue and lips up your calf until I reach your knee. At this point, I raise your leg to get at the back of your knee and feast upon that highly sensitive spot until you beg me to stop. I continue kissing along your thigh and, just as I am about the reach the outer glistening lips of your pussy, I lower the leg, pick up the other one and repeat my journey on it.

By this time, you are getting frantic with need and your hands are tearing at your nipples and madly caressing each breast trying to satisfy your hunger. But only one thing can and that is my lips and tongue devouring you. Neither of us is to be denied any longer as I stare lovingly into your eyes, my beautiful wife, and lower my face to within millimetres of your wide spread labia.

The outer lips are held wide by your own fingers and are glistening dark but I can see the pink inner lips as droplets of your cum coat them and the rays of the morning sun reflect their glory. Between these coral petals lies the tunnel that I know will so lovingly grip my cock - but first my tongue and fingers.

I inhale deeply of your arousal and am intoxicated by it! Unerringly, my tongue finds its way to the outer lips where I patiently draw them into my mouth sucking the juices that are you from their surface. I follow the opening you are offering – I have replaced your fingers with my own while your hands have returned to do homage to your breasts – and circle the outer lips with my tongue slowly moving inwards. Your cum is flowing over my tongue as you orgasm in mini shocks and I taste that delightful sweet nectar I love so very much.

As you thrust your hips up to meet my tongue, I drive it in deeper until I can go no further. Moving to the top of your slit, my tongue grazes your clit and I have to hold your hips to the bed to control the uncontrolled thrashing that accompanies your heavier orgasms! As I continue my assault on that hard little nubbin, I slip two fingers easily all the way inside below my busy tongue and ram them hard and fast against the membrane connecting to your anal passage.

"Please fuck me!" you cry out as your breath is coming in quick gasps. "I need to feel your cock in me NOW!

You pull your knees to your chest and try to spread them as wide as possible as I position the dripping tip of my swollen member at your waiting pussy. I rest my hands by your shoulders so I don't put all my weight on you and slowly slide my 7" pulsating cock into the warmth I knew was waiting for me. Oh, how wonderful it is to make love to you, my darling wife, especially early in the morning. It all seems so fresh and exciting to couple first thing when the sun is just rising!

You move your legs down to lock them around my lower back so you can leverage yourself to meet my thrusts and we start to make slow passionate love – the best kind – that will last for at least an hour with times taken to kiss and find all the right spots. We hold off that final race to the finish so that we can orgasm together.

As our speed increases, we never take our eyes off the other; we will know when the time is right without speaking a word. That is how in tune and in love we are with one another!

Finally, two hours after the foreplay started, we can see the need to cum together and we lock in a passionate, tongue-trading kiss to muffle our cries as we cum in repeated orgasms together. Even after we are spent, I continue slowly stroking inside you until I finally slip free of my willing prison inside you.

We roll into each other's arms and as we continue kissing and exchanging endearments, we drift off until we hear the happy chortling of our sweet baby girl calling us from her nursery.

Time for our family to start the day, my love!

silverace1
silverace1
202 Followers