A Tale of Lovers

Story Info
Two young lovers enjoying a passionate night in.
2.4k words
4.29
13.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He arrived at the doorway, and knocked gently to announce his presence. Without words, the door was pulled open slowly from the other side by the room’s occupant, and upon seeing her standing there, he took a few steps towards her and gently kissed her on the lips. They embraced, holding their body’s tightly to one another whilst still wallowing in the long tender kiss. With one hand gently resting on her hip, he reached back with the other and slid the door closed behind him, automatically finding and setting the latch which would prevent any unwanted disturbances to their time alone.

One hand still gently nestled on her hip, he brought up his other hand and gently stroked her cheek and side of her face, all whilst staring deeply and lovingly into her eyes. She felt the warmth from his staring eyes, and as her heart melted, she knew that is was love with which he looked down upon her.

He watched her back away from him, and then followed her to in front of the tall upright mirror that was resting in one corner of the room. He walked up behind her and gently cupped her shoulders in his hands. Brushing her hair to one side be exposed the beautiful skin of her neck and then began to kiss it softly, starting at her jaw bone and working his way down her collarbone to her right shoulder. As he did this, his left arm circled around her side to reach across her belly in an embrace, and his right hand then started to slowly stroke up and down her right arm. Pulling her into a tighter embrace, he looked into the mirror to see her loosen the clasp of her skirt, and then he helped it to fall from about her middle by slowly stroking down both of her hips. Remaining in this position, he began to kiss the other side of her neck, and gently moved his hands about her sides and stomach. He teased the front of her panties softly with his right hand whilst gently nibbling on her left ear.

She raised her arms above and behind, and stroked his head and neck whilst engaging his eyes in the mirror. At this point he then took a hold at the bottom of her top and slowly and carefully pulled it up and off over her head, revealing her underwear in it’s full seductive beauty.

With both of them still facing the same direction, he continued to run his hands across her bare skin. Across her stomach, down her sides, over her chest, and down over her thighs and bottom, always gently and deliberately, finally ending up with one hand gently nestling into the top of her panties and softly caressing her pubic area, whilst his other hand maintained it’s soft grasp across under her breasts.

She turned to look at him and then began to remove her bra, as he dealt with the buttons on his shirt to allow it to slide off from his person. Once their top halves were naked and, he came closer to kiss her again. As he did this, she unbuckled his belt and slid down the zipper to allow him relief from his trousers. He then just stood there and allowed her to remove the remaining items of his clothing, whilst she returned the caresses and strokes that he had adorned her with previously. He was aroused, but in no hurry to satisfy his carnal desires. He would take time over his actions, and in doing so heighten the excitement and pleasure for both of them.

He then picked her up and manoeuvred her over to the bed, carefully laying her down onto the soft sheets below. He got onto the bed beside her as she lay on her back, and rested his right hand upon her smooth stomach. He kissed her again, and then like before, started to smother her with kisses from cheek to chest, supporting himself on his left arm and stroking with his right. He brought his right hand up to gently cup her left breast and then began to slowly glide his hand around it’s side and top, taking care to be gentle in an effort to make every inch of her skin tingle with excitement. Moving his hand to the other breast and up between her cleavage using similar movements, he caressed her as she grew more excited and wriggled in pleasure.

He kissed her chest and the top of her breasts and then located his mouth about her fully erect right nipple, applying a slight suction with his mouth and using his tongue, slowly and sensuously, moving it in circles around her nipple. He used the fingers on his right hand to simultaneously caress and make circles around her other nipple, whilst also not allowing his hand to linger in any one place for too long. Her body was his to explore, and by way of touch he meant to discover every millimetre of it.

Whilst keeping his mouth focussed on her breasts and kissing her upper body, he slowly slid his hand down her body and began to caress the outside of her thighs, drawing circles with his fingers and making long sweeping movements along the length of each thigh. His head followed down to her stomach area and then began to gently kiss and rub over her skin. Pulling her towards the edge of the bed and then kneeling himself down on the floor at the end of it. With both hands now free, he let them run wild down the full length of her legs, and then slowly and gently brought them up her inner legs to massage the backs of her knees and then to meaningfully caress her inner thighs, slowly getting higher and higher towards her groin area.

Perching on the end of the bed, he bent down to kiss her again on the lips, and at the same point bring his palm up to rest on top of her panties so that his fingers were neatly positioned above her covered opening. He gently massaged her groin, moving his fingers up and down, around and around, and at times applying a little more pressure so that he could feel his middle finger running down the centre of her vaginal lips. She was most decidedly aroused by this point, and her wriggling and heavier breathing did nothing but to encourage him to continue.

After doing this for a few minutes, and taking some time to stare at her perfect body, he reached for a pillow and propped her head up with it. He then got up and slowly slid his hands down the side of her hips, taking hold of the waistband of her panties, and slowly and deliberately pulling them off, all the way past the tips of her toes to reveal the full glory of her womanhood.

He parted her legs slightly, and then got down on his knees so that he was looking up along her body to her face, taking in every contour and noting the slight imperfections here and there that made him love her even more. With his head between her knees, he lent in closer to her groin and kissed her a few times on the inner thigh of each leg, and then placing a single final kiss onto the opening of her vagina.

He pulled himself in even closer, and allowed his hands to wander up along her body, still managing to caress her skin as much as he could. With a loving look into her eyes, he gently pushed her legs even farther apart so that her inner parts were revealed to him. Hooking his arms under her thighs, he stopped momentarily to take in the wonderful sight laid out before him. She was getting impatient with anticipation, because she knew what would come next. Once his eyes were satisfied, he gently nuzzled his face into her groin, and kissed all over the place. With his tongue, he traced patterns along her inner thighs, up and down along the sides of her opening, and then inside slightly to tease the inner lips and make her softer parts tingle with pleasure. He positioned his face in as close as he could, and then methodically and repeatedly licked patterns with the boundaries of her lips, occasionally varying speed and direction to enhance the feelings for her and not to allow anything to become too monotonous. He knew there were certain ways she liked to have it done, and took great care to focus on some of these ways when he felt she was writhing enough, so that he could amplify her pleasure to new levels. On most occasions the delightful movements that he would perform on her would induce her to orgasm at this point, but when this happened he never stopped, he continued and probed deeper to make her ecstasy last longer.

At a time when he was satisfied with his pleasuring in this fashion, he clamped his lips around her clitoris and began to suck, sometimes gently, sometimes harder. This suction with the contribution of his tongue occasionally flicking across the tip of her clit was like the icing on top of the cake, and had the potential to push her into another orgasm.

With this new powerful stimulation taking place, he then slowly and carefully extended his middle finger, and gently inserted it into her vagina. Once inside, he would probe around at the top of the vagina, bending the end of his finger up slightly and pulling back a little so that he came in contact with the softer more spongy tissue within her that denoted her g-spot. Once In position, he started to slowly rub his finger backward and forward across the spot, getting set into a steady rhythm and movement. Feeling the wet juices inside her and the softness of her insides gave him even more ambition to continue and give her what she deserved.

He started to hum softly whilst his mouth was engaged with her clit, and then began to lick around as before for a short while before turning his attention back to the clit. The extra vibrations caused by the humming were really starting to make her feel things now, and that coupled with the stroking inside on her spot was causing her to groan and writhe in happiness. At this point he uncurled his index finger in the same hand and then proceeded to stroke her spot again, this time with two fingers managing to massage double the area at the same time. Slow rhythmical and consistent movements on the spot. He knew this was the key to making it great for her.

By this time his jaw was getting a little stressed from all the hard work, so without withdrawing his fingers, or stopping the internal massage, he pulled himself up onto the bed and embraced her longingly, kissing her passionately as before. He loved her, and loved to show it.

His movements were making her gasp quite deeply now, and after a while this treatment would lead to another orgasm, making her muscles contract and so clench around the two wet fingers inside of her, and further spurring him on. She orgasmed.

He slid his fingers out from inside of her, and used the juices collected on them as lubricant to let him gently caress her clit once more, but this time harder and with greater effect. She let him know that she loved it by pulling him in tight to her body and kissing him wildly whilst still writhing from the aftermath of her orgasm. It was now that he stopped stroking her clit, and then moved her higher up onto the bed, so that her head rested on the pillows that were in their proper place. Denied the sense of having him in her for so long whilst his wonderful techniques made her hot and sweaty, she urged him to get his stuff manhood inside her and allow her to give him something back for all that he had given her.

He obliged, and as her legs wrapped up around his body, he entered her properly, and slowly pushed himself inside her until the full length of his member was engorged by her wet and silky smooth insides. He started to slowly draw himself in and out, keeping a steady rhythm and getting a little bit faster from time to time. All the while the both of them were a tangle of arms and legs, so entwined that the feeling of their bodies pressed against each other drove them wild with passion. She felt his hardness inside of her giving her what she needed, and he could feel her soft pert breasts pressing into his chest. Kissing and holding each other all the time, made their bond so much stronger, and his pace quickened as his pleasure grew larger.

She forcibly rolled him over onto his back, without allowing him to leave her insides, and from there she took charge. She slowed the pace and gently began to sway backwards and forwards, taking long deep lengths of his manhood into her farther than they had yet reached. He lay back and enjoyed every second of it, feeling the immense pleasure that she was giving him, and firmly grasping her hips to help guide her down onto himself as she took increasingly large thrusts onto and off of him. She bent forward and down to him so that their bodies were pressed together once more, but she did not stop thrusting. Her clit was getting extra massaging in this bent over position, and she too felt the immense wave of orgasm beginning to stir in the depths of her body. He was close to orgasm, but she was closer, and as she came, the contractions of her vagina around his penis also made him orgasm. They held each other as swathes of pleasure rippled through both of them, each in their own unique way, and soon as the feelings began to subside they settled down into a more comfortable position on the bed, and brought the bed sheets up over themselves. Being held by one another, they quickly drifted off to sleep, for both of them had done much to make them weary. They were both truly knackered, and very much in love.