A Tale of Slavery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mistress must never reduce the degree of punishment laid down by her, in the opposite, the slave may have to suffer a lot on top of that. Punishment never ever shall be about playful spankings to excite him, but brutal, vicious sadistic punishment to such an extent that he will fear it like hell.

Whenever the Mistress decides to whip the slave, she shall fix him nude in chains in such a way that he is vulnerably exposed to the whip. Nevertheless, he must offer his ass for each hit of the whip as exposed as possible or the strike will not count. The Mistress should really love making him scream in pain. His body and ass must never be without bruises and welts!

But the Mistress does not need a reason for punishing the slave!!! She should just do it, not because the slave has done something wrong, but because she wants to make him suffer or in order to mark him as a slaveslut! The slave must know that he will not be able to sit again in the next week if the Mistress decides to whip him or have him whipped! The whipping must continue always at least until the slave pisses on the floor, but may continue thereafter at her caprice. After the whipping the slave must lick his piss to the very last drop under the prevailing threat that the whipping will continue thereafter.

The slave always must get whipped with full power, the Mistress must never care about his screams and any yelling, since a slut like him always pretends to suffer much more than he actually does. In the opposite, any begging for mercy should be in vain, since for a slaveslut there is no mercy. Crying, begging for mercy or other attempts to reduce punishment may event result in further and even more severe torture. If the Mistress feels bothered by his cries she should just gag him.

Above all, the Mistress should also use an electric baton or cattle prod to shock his sensitive areas and private parts until she is satisfied with his performance.

...

After punishment and torture, the Mistress should secure the slave into any number of agonizingly immovable positions, i.e. make him suffer predicament bondage by restraining him in such a way that there are only a limited number of positions in which he can change, all of so uncomfortable or painful that he is unable to maintain either position. Forced to shift his weight or position, he must place himself in the other, equally uncomfortable position. Being restrained that way he will try over and over again to find a position that will bring him comfort, but to no avail. He must learn that already in the beginning he is placed in a very painful position, but it will only get much worse.

The default position is typically intended to cause muscle fatigue, such as standing on tiptoe, which forces him to switch to a more physically painful position, for example letting himself lower his weight and stand regularly while forcing a rope attached to his genitals to pull taut and cause pain. The Mistress should go for the most evil and vicious setups! An example would be when the slave is tied in such a position so that remaining still will not cause any discomfort, but moving his body will pull on ropes, weights or other devices meant to cause him pain. Then the Mistress must use the whip to make the slave move uncontrollably.

An excellent position is to have the slave tied to a hook in the ceiling with his arms bound behind his back bending him forward. This effectively keeps him in the bent forward position. The addition of a leg spreader renders all parts vulnerable to whip or cane if the Mistress feels so inclined. But the position imposed for an hour is a considerable trial in itself for the slave.

Another position which can be used for extended periods is to have the slave on his back with his arms tied behind his back and his ankles tied together, but not too tightly. Then the Mistress may tie a thin piece of rope around his cock and balls and pull his ankles towards his balls and secure them with this rope. This is a position of choices. The slave can force his ankles up to ease the pain on his balls but this puts strain on the leg muscles and they eventually tire. The position gets even more uncomfortable for the slave if he is rolled onto his belly.

Embarrassment and humiliation can also be very effective, particularly when the Mistress takes the slave to a party. The Mistress should create a situation where the slave must either experience extreme discomfort physically, or expose himself naked in a most humiliating way. For example, the Mistress may suspend the slave by his arms and legs over a large plug which is on the cusp of penetrating him anally, and which will penetrate him if he relaxes his arms or legs and allows his body to sink down. This can be very humiliating, particularly when there are club visitors watching and making comments.

While pain and fatigue are common elements of predicaments in predicament bondage, these need not be the only motivators. Punishment can also be one aspect of the predicament. For example, failing to achieve a certain level of endurance, such as not being able to hold a certain position for a reasonable time, can be a reason for punishment. The slave may hope that if he reaches that time then there will be no punishment.

Another type of predicament bondage involves what can be called unrecoverable predicaments. These are situations where there are two possible positions. The initial position is, or becomes, very uncomfortable, unpleasant or painful. The second position is typically even more uncomfortable or painful than the first. It may also simply be undesirable because the Mistress has ordered the slave to avoid it. Switching from the first position to the second should be easy, but once he has changed to the second position he cannot switch back.

The Mistress may tie the slave vertically to a frame and attach very heavy weights to his nipples, heavier than he can comfortably bear. However, the weights are also attached to a cord which he holds between his teeth. While he holds the cord in his teeth, the full force of the weights doesn't pull down on his nipples. But once he lets go of the cord with his teeth, he cannot get it back again because he is tied up. So, once his mouth or jaw becomes too fatigued holding the cord, he ends up in a whole world of other pain from the weights.

Or when his hands are cuffed behind his back, and he has to hold a coin against a wall with his nose, this is another unrecoverable predicament. Once the coin drops, he cannot put it back again and will have to suffer major punishment.

The ancestor of wooden pony is a sharply angled torture device, set sharp end up. The slave is forced to "ride the horse" putting full body weight on the genitals, his full body weight supported on his genitals, which rest on the point of the angle. Additional weights or restraints are attached to the ankles to keep the slave from falling off. His legs are forced wide by the width of the lower part of the plank.

Or have him on his back with nipple clamps on his nipples connected to his ankles via a cord going over a pulley above him. If he lowers his feet he will pull painfully on his nipples. If he keeps his legs up they get tired. The Mistress may use that vicious type of alligator clamps which tighten even more upon pulling.

Predicament bondage is a very effective way for the Mistress to demonstrate the control she have over the slave, and it is humiliating for him having to struggle between two impossible positions watched by the Mistress. In order to have the slave suffer for a long period of time, the Mistress may place him in the predicament for a short period of time interspaced with periods where he can rest in a reasonably comfortable position.

Although he had dared exposing out in the open all his secret fantasies, the slave was very surprised when one day he received a mail:

"Hello, SLUT, you are such a bloody idiot! I got you! You should have been more careful what you make public in the net! From now on my friends and I own your ass and you will do as we say and what we say! No ifs, no ors, no buts! You will find out that reality is by far not that pleasant as fantasies!

You understand your situation now, right, SLUT?"