A Tale of Submission

Story Info
A young student finds herself submitting.
3.4k words
4.29
35.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard for me to understand why I had been invited to his dinner party. I had just begun my new job working for a professor at school. It was mostly grading and paperwork, but it gave me the extra money I needed to finish my classes.

He had been my professor only the year before, and his dark eyes had made it very difficult to sit still in class. I would listen to his lectures, as if hypnotized. A powerful presence with vast amounts of knowledge, which he seemed to hand out to students in pieces, as if there was always more to know or he was hiding something. Each time I had been in class, I would look into his eyes and suddenly became engrossed in his spell. I rarely took notes.

Not knowing what to wear, I had chosen a simple black dress and heels. I was not sure if this was a formal party or not, his call had been very brief. The silk clung closely to my curves, showing off my creamy skin, draping softly through the front, accentuating my breasts. The fabric moved across my breasts, always stimulating, making my nipples visibly hard. I almost stopped and changed. Why would I choose to wear such a dress? As I brushed out my long red hair, I realized there was no hope. He was so overwhelming, the most I could do, was stammer a weak "Yes, Sir", whenever I was asked to do an assignment.

I arrived on time and very nervously rang the doorbell. He opened the door with a smile on his face and invited me inside. Immediately, I noticed that I was his only guest and the shocked look on my face must have shown, to which he replied, "This dinner party is for you, would you care to join me?" I could not even answer from the shock I was in, but followed him anyway.

"There is something I have been wanting to speak with you about," he said, as he offered me a glass of wine.

He led me to a seat near the fireplace, a beautifully carved mahogany bench. I was thankful for the glass of wine, I drank it quickly, hoping it would calm my nerves. He continued looking over my body and smiling. I felt as though I was completely naked, as though he could see right through my dress. He poured me another glass of wine, as the first glass started calming me.

"I wanted to speak to you about something that has troubled me for some time. I also thought it best if we speak in private," he said. My mind began racing, trying to think of what it could be. Had I made a mistake at work? I couldn't think of anything. "Is there something I have done to make you uncomfortable around me? Why won't you speak to me?"

"I'm just nervous, I thought there would be other guests." I squirmed nervously as he seemed to look right through me. "What is the meaning of this?"

"I wanted to talk to you alone, and I didn't think you would come otherwise," he stopped and looked directly into my eyes. His eyes were so dark, I couldn't bear to continue, but I couldn't pull myself away either. Just as the intensity between us forced me to look away, the phone rang.

He excused himself to answer the phone, and was quickly gone from the room. I finally let out a deep sigh, a weight lifted from my chest and felt as though I could breathe once more. I tried to think, about what had just happened. Had I been lured here? What did he really want to speak to me about? My mind drifted, through the calmness that had come over me because of the wine. I started looking around his home, and at the fireplace, where a fire was burning bright. After getting lost gazing at the fire, I realized he had been gone for some time. I stood up and curiously began looking for him.

I walked around the corner, and could see he was not in the kitchen. I wasn't sure which room he had gone to. There was a hallway to my right, and was sure that I had heard him go in this direction. I felt as nervous as a child, having never been in his home before, half expecting him to come around the corner and frighten me. The doors were all shut, except the one at the end of the hall. I headed in that direction, thinking that I would find him there. The hall was long and narrow; it seemed endless as I approached the door. I opened the door slowly, and stood amazed at what I had found. It took my breath away. I had to hold on to the frame of the door to steady myself. I stood and stared, but could not pull myself away.

Not sure if I was scared or shocked, I only knew that I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a perfect replica of an ancient castle dungeon, within the house. There were stone covered walls, and shackles, paddles, and various other torture implements that I could not even name. I just stared speechless, holding onto the doorway to keep my balance. I could not believe what I was seeing, yet I couldn't take my eyes away either. I stood there for a long time, not knowing what to do. Should I turn and run, freak out or look some more? My curiosity at once began to get the best of me and I wanted to look inside.

As I finally had the nerve to take a further peak, I took a deep breath and began to step into the room. I was stopped immediately, as his arms encircled my waist, and he whispered, his hot breath dangerously close to my neck, causing me to shiver. "Charlie, you must understand the consequences if you enter this room," he said in a deep voice. I turned around to face him, looked into his eyes and tried to read what was there. He simply looked amused, and said, "I think you would understand the purpose of such a room. If you choose to enter, then you must be prepared for the consequences."

I thought he was teasing me. "The consequences?" I asked. But suddenly he looked very serious, almost formidable.

"Yes, Charlie, there will be consequences. I am sure you have a very good idea of the purpose of this room, you are not a child my dear. I'm sorry I stepped away, but this is one thing I had wanted to speak to you about."

He was holding me tightly as I took a deep breath, and tried to calm myself. I tried to look in his eyes for answers, but now they were looking at me in amusement. I was sure he could feel me shaking with fear, and a hot desire for him was coming over me. I had always wanted him, but I thought that I was the only one that knew it. How could he have known?

"Charlie, if you choose to enter this room, then you choose to belong to me. I will do with you whatever I will. You will serve me, and fulfill my every desire, sometimes in pleasure, other times in pain. I promise I will never hurt you, so tell me, are you willing to give yourself to me?"

I stood there, shaking, not knowing what to say. I kept looking at him for the answer, but all I could do was think about how wet I was getting, being so close to him. He was holding me there firmly, against the doorway. I couldn't understand why that the more tightly he held me there, the wetter I was getting.

When I couldn't stand it anymore, I looked directly at him and said, "Yes."

I took his hand and followed him into the room. The massiveness caught me by surprise. There was even a huge four-poster bed in the center of the room. He grabbed hard pulling me harder into his body and kissed me ever so softly. The soft kisses rapidly became forceful, as his fingers in my hair kept me from pulling away. I could not breathe and the room began to swirl around me. His lips forced my own lips apart, devouring me. I pushed him away, quickly trying to pull myself together.

"I'm sorry Sir, I can't imagine how foolish I must look"

"What you look like my dear, is a very naughty little girl. I think you want to play games and satisfy your very wet pussy. It is wet, isn't it?" He grabbed my wrist, and pulled me back against him. "Tell me I am wrong, Charlie. Tell me, and I will let you go.

He held his grip firm, as I stared up at him. I was frightened, and excited at the same time. I couldn't understand all the intense emotions that were over-whelming me. I stood there shaking, not knowing what to say, yet realizing that my panties were getting very wet at the thought of his idea. He stepped back, and looked me over from head to toe, so slowly I began to tremble. Comforting me, he then pulled me back to him, and I could feel how powerful he was as I simply crumbled and melted right into his arms.

His breath was hot against me as he placed a soft kiss against my neck, and whispered again, "Charlie, tell me I'm wrong."

I stood there, trembling, not knowing what to say. I looked up at him, and all I could manage as I looked into his eyes, was "Yes Sir."

I didn't even know what I was saying. His strong arms pulled me in even closer, and with one hand he lifted the front of my dress, and used one finger to brush lightly against my very wet panties.

He smiled and looked down at me, "You're a dishonest, naughty little girl. Tell me again you want to leave."

I stammered, "N-no Sir, I m-meant I want to stay."

My nervousness was evident in my softly stuttering my reply. His demeanor somehow changed his grip still firm as he looked down softly at me. A wave of calm came over me, and I sunk further against his body, his arms never letting up.

He looked me in the eyes and asked again, "Charlie, do you want to stay? Do you understand what I'm asking of you?"

"Yes Sir, I do understand."

"Well, do you?" he said almost laughingly. "We will see. Take your dress off Charlie."

I wanted nothing more than to please him as I turned in his arms and he pulled my long hair aside. He tugged at the zipper, unzipped the back of my dress, and it fell to the floor. His hands held me in place as he stood there gazing at my body. His eyes traveled upward, looking at my black silk stockings and garter. I flushed as I realized my black lace trimmed panties were soaking wet. He reached out his hand, and pulled the front clasp of my bra open, pushing it open and cupping my creamy breasts. I gasped at his touch, dug my fingers into him as I ached for more. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me close and with one hand he reached down and felt the dampness of my panties.

"Take these off, too, Charlie," he whispered as he slid them to the floor. "You have been a very naughty girl." He shoved me against the full-length mirror, pressing against my back and whispered, "Look at yourself standing here in your stockings, with your pussy so wet. This is what I think of every time I see you."

He reached down and touched my pussy, gently stroking my clit, and causing me to shudder as intense heat swept through my body. "I have just the thing for naughty girls," he continued whispering.

With that he quickly turned me around, and bent me over the bed. "Mmmm your ass is so lovely and you know I think a spanking would take care of a naughty girl like you."

I gasped, and tried to squirm away, but he was too strong. His hands began rubbing and exploring my upturned bottom and his fingers slid across my pussy. I had never ached for someone so much, and then...Smack! With his hand he gave me a hard stinging slap. I gasped, and amazed myself, as I shook with an orgasm. Smack! There was another stinging slap, and I was shaking. He stopped and massaged where he had spanked me. It felt so warm. He slid his hand between my legs and stroked my wet pussy. He rubbed my clit, and I moaned. I felt myself becoming lost in my thoughts, aching even more for him. I shuddered with another orgasm, as he spanked me again. Smack! Smack! Again, the pain was followed with more touching, and rubbing. Smack! This one brought tears to my eyes, yet I ached for more.

"I think you've had enough, Charlie," he whispered in my ear.

He scared me breathless with his strength as he pulled me around suddenly, and in one swift movement laid me across his bed. His hands began to slowly move down my body, caressing me, his tongue creating a trail behind them. He leaned over and began sucking my breast and teasingly nibbled on them. I wanted to feel his cock inside me so badly that I squirmed and moaned under his touch. The need became much more intense, and I cried out as I grabbed at him, and began pulling his clothes off too. He reached over and continued rubbing my clit. He slowly slid a finger inside my wetness and began to move it in and out. As he began to slowly fuck me with his fingers, my hips rose to meet him. I let out another louder moan, as I cum with his fingers pushing inside of me. A sigh escaped his lips telling me without words that he was pleased.

He pulled me down to him and said, "Now suck my cock, Charlie."

I looked at him with a smile, and I had a driving need to have my mouth around his cock as much as he wanted it. I kissed him deeply and began to kiss and nibble down his neck. I could feel the heat as I ached for his cock to be in my mouth. Slowly I began kissing and licking him down his body getting lower and lower till my mouth was just above his hard and beautiful cock.

As I smiled up at him, he reached down to stroke my hair, curling his hands around it. Tightening his grip, he pushed his hard cock into my mouth, forcing it to the back of my throat. I couldn't believe how much my pussy was dripping from his forcefulness. I craved more. I began licking his cock all over, with my tongue going up and down his shaft. I began just sucking on his head, looking at him, teasing. My hands caressed his balls stroking softly as I continued teasing, sucking only his head.

I began to take him in further, inch-by-inch. Once I had all of his hard cock in my mouth, my lips tightened around its base. I swirled my tongue all over his cock, as I moved up and down. His hips bucked against me, pushing his cock all the way to my throat. He grabbed more of my hair, and held my head tight against him. I was so turned on by his sense of need that I shuddered with another orgasm. His hips and my mouth were moving faster against each other, as he fucked my mouth and throat with force. I ran my tongue wildly all over his cock, while I passionately sucked him harder and harder. I feel his cock swelling inside my mouth. It was hard not to smile, a devilish smile, knowing I controlled him now.

I knew he was going to cum, and began to pull my hands up and down his shaft in rhythm. Then he suddenly pulled me back, his deep voice almost growling out, "Stop. Get up on your knees."

He didn't have to tell me twice as I jumped up with excitement, I wanted him in me so badly. I moved up on all fours, proudly showing off my ass with its red marks from my spanking still there. He positioned himself behind me, trailing a finger across the small of my back, down the crack of my ass and reaching its destination he slowly slid his fingers inside of me. I was in ecstasy, moaning and groaning. My moans drove him to produce more sounds from my lips as he slid his tongue softly inside my inner thigh. As his hot breath hovered momentarily over my clit, I grabbed his head and my hips rose to meet his lips. Kissing and sucking on my clit, I squirmed to get away, yet he held me firmly in place and thrust his tongue inside of me.

I shook and moaned loudly as another orgasm sent me into higher realms. He moved behind me, rubbing me and teasing me with his cock. He rubbed his head slowly up and down, back and forth, never pushing further until I was pleading with him. "Please fuck me! Oh please."

He grabbed my hips and in one thrust shoved his swollen hard cock deep inside me. I screamed in delight and joy. As he began fucking me harder and harder I pushed my hips hard up against him. Sheer ecstasy swept over me, as I began to cum, and without control as I had one orgasm after another, nonstop. Shaking, uncontrollably, and with a burning desire still aching through me, he pushed further, smiling down on me as I fucked me harder and harder, causing more electricity to flow through and out of my body. Tears began to roll down my cheeks, as I continued to cum. He fucked me harder still, pulling it out and pushing it deeper and deeper inside of me.

Just as I thought I would faint, he leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'm about to cum Charlie, I want you to suck it out. Turn around here and do as you're told."

With wetness still running down my leg, I quickly turned around and grabbed his hard cock. I never wanted anything more. I shoved my mouth on his cock and wouldn't let go. I stroked him with my hands, while sucking hard and hungrily. I could taste my own juices on him. As I felt him begin to swell, he grabbed my head and pushed it hard down on his cock, swelling and shooting his sweet tasting cum deep into my throat. I loved the taste of his hot cum mixing with the taste of my own pussy. I sucked harder to get every last drop. He was groaning while he pushed my head into his groin. I licked him clean, slowly savoring every taste of him. I curled up in his arms and felt his breathing slow. I did not expect this when I had come over, but I had desired it in my heart for what seemed like forever.

His arms tightened around me, as he pulled me closer to him. "You are wonderful, Charlie. I want you to stay, become my submissive. Can you give me that?" he asked. My heart was pounding with joy at what he had asked. " Would you consider this, my pet?"

I snuggled closer to him, blissful and complete. "Yes, Sir, I have wanted to be yours for a very long time."

I felt so secure in his arms as I began to doze off to sleep. I sleepily blinked my eyes and noticed some leather cuffs on the corner of the bed. I sat up with a start, my eyes wide and asked, "Sir what are those for?"

He laughed, pulled me in close to him and simply whispered, "Tomorrow."

With that I fell asleep in his arms, dreaming about tomorrow.

~The End~

****Note to readers: Though I have edited some spelling and grammatical errors recently, this is the first piece of erotica that I had ever written. I hope over time my writing has improved, but first accomplishments always hold a special place in my heart.

Thank you for your time in reading my story today. I hope you enjoyed it.