A Tale of the Technician Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers

"Fuck! Jamie, that hurts," I cried out.

"It's supposed to," she giggled. I freed my hands and took hold of her shoulders.

"I'm not on the menu," I insisted. She growled seductively and her eyes lit up on fire. She stood up and began pulling off her jeans then panties. I followed suit, kicking off my shoes then wiggling out of my own pants and underwear.

"Let's get on the bed," I suggested.

"I want to do it on the floor," she responded.

I came back with, "It's cold."

"I'm going to be on top," she grinned. It is hard to argue with that logic. Jamie walked over me, turned around and sat on my face, looking down my body. She was always doing this to me.

I focused my tongue into a funnel and used it to poke along her vaginal slit up and down. Her moan was lost in my own as she started taking my penis head into her mouth, her tongue doing its own masterful work on my slit. I pushed her legs farther apart so I could slip one arm beneath her and made my way to her breast while my other started rubbing along the bottom of her pussy and getting her really wet.

By now she was running her free hand from my balls and back to my shaft in a gentle stroking motion. By painful experience we knew that yanking on my balls has an undesirable effect; mainly that I started to cry. When she got wet, I started using my finger to draw a wet line from her vagina to her anus which earned me a playful wiggle.

I was getting to the point she loved, my finger pressing against her ass when she stopped sucking.

"Wait," she told me. She pulled herself up and turned around.

"What are you doing?" I asked. She smiled.

"I'm doing what you like to do for once Stupid," she smiled down at me. She positioned herself over my cock and slowly lowered down on it. Man, it felt good. I put my hands on her hips as she began to go up and down. I liked it soft, loving and easy; I'm romantic that way.

"Thanks," I groaned graciously. She stretched her arms over her head and I understood the implication. I moved my hands up to her breasts and rubbing them.

I licked my fingers and went back to her nipples. Apparently she liked that because Jamie picked up her pace. I pulled on those nipples until was forced to fall forward because of the pain. She was moaning and grinning like a maniac as she did though. When I got her low enough, I raised my head to the point I could start sucking on a nipple while pulling and teasing the other.

With my free hand I went back around her hip to her ass and down to her ass.

"No you don't," she moaned so I bit into her nipple until she whimpered. If I could have my fun so could she. My finger found her puckered hole and she tried to wiggle her hips away.

"Don't," she whimpered.

"Are you my little slut?" I teased. She shook her head negatively. I chewed on her nipple until she cried out. While she was distracted, I moved up my finger pressure until I slipped in.

"Fuck you," she panted. "I wanted to do it your way."

"I know, and that made me all the more hot for you Jamie," I whispered to her. Now she was really riding me hard.

Jamie arched her body and pulled mine up until she could grab my head. She brought our mouths together and sucked in all my breath. She shivered then screamed into me. I felt like my lungs would burst from her outpouring of breath. She flooded my lap as well, but I didn't mind because the way her vagina tightened when she squirted was just fantastic.

Our mutual experience now began to show through because Jamie didn't let up. To the best of her ability Jamie rode me until I felt myself tighten and then it was my turn to scream into Jamie's lungs. Her hands held onto my head with desperate strength that reminded me of the passion we felt for each other. In less poetic terms; it was fucking great.

"This never gets old," Jamie panted down at me as she seared me with her gaze.

"If you keep doing that to me it won't get old because you'll kill me," I giggled unlike a real man.

"Don't be such a baby," she murmured. I kept rubbing her back and ass.

I felt myself still stirring within her but another noise disturbed us. Jamie's stomach rumbled. Sometimes Jamie forgets to eat.

"Let's get cleaned up and some food," I suggested.

"Waffle Shack," she sighed. "I want to get out of the house."

Twenty minutes later we've arrived at our favorite high school hangout and the manager recognized us. He started laughing and giving me shit; seems he was a Central fan, but he also gave both of us a free meal for old time's sake. Jamie warned me to check for food poisoning. She trusted the guy, but he was a Central fan and I was State.

(Wednesday)

Jamie, Emily, and I packed up and are reading to head out when I get a call from of all people; Amber.

"Craig, have you hit the road yet?" she asked.

"No, you want us to come pick you up?" I responded. Amber's Dad was bringing her up on Friday, but I had this feeling that something is not right. There was a pause.

"Could you? I want to get back today," she told me.

"I'll be at your place in ten minutes if that's okay with you," I informed her.

"I'll be ready and ... thanks Craig," she said before hanging up.

"Gang, we are going to pick up Amber," I spread the word to the other two women.

When we got to Amber's she looked terribly serious and conversations got nowhere fast. It was a two hour trip but ten minutes out Amber suddenly unloaded.

"Jack kept coming around, that loser," she growled.

"Someone told him you and Craig broke up," Jamie sighed.

"He's working with his uncle at the auto parts place and thinks he's got a good job. He was telling me what a jerk you were, Craig, and how we should get back together. I couldn't take it anymore, especially since my dad sees it the same way. Dad never liked the four of us hanging around anyway," Amber let loose. Emily bit her lip.

"He's also been spending some time with Gina," Emily said softly.

"Does Mark know?" Jamie asks.

"I wasn't sure how to handle that," Emily admitted.

"We make sure one of us calls Gina every night and that Mark calls her every other night," I said. "There is no way we are leaving her vulnerable to that asshole. He'll hurt her again."

"We also arrange for Gina to make trips up here every other weekend," Jamie added.

"Craig, Mark and I can get her game tickets too," Emily pointed out.

"Let's make those arrangements when we finish unloading," Amber insisted. Suddenly we were four friends working together again.

"Emily and Amber; Jamie and I are looking to get an apartment next semester," I stated. "Would either one of you be interested in joining in? We could pool our money and get a better place." Emily was thinking about it but Amber surprised me.

"I'm in. I hate dorm life," she declared. "I can put up $450 a month."

I know I don't have Amber back, but knowing that she doesn't hate me was a great burden off my mind.

"We could get Mark as well and that would mean Gina would have friend when she comes up," I said. That got a round of nods. "Hell, we could float it past Mark first, but maybe we could get Gina up full time too. She can get an actual job around campus and get more than she's doing back home," I suggested.

"Then I'm in too," Emily declared. "With six people we can get a really nice place and not some dump." With that we had a plan. Mark took a little convincing; after all he was still a teenage boy on a campus with a 50/50 guy/girl ratio. But he also knew that Jack was sniffing around and the worry wasn't so much that Gina would fall for him as that he might try to do again what he'd done to her last year, still thinking he'd get away with it.

Gina couldn't say yes fast enough. She hated her job, hated living with her mother, and was afraid of Jack and what he might do as well. Plus she loved Mark and the idea of having him around all the time was something she found to be very attractive ... being a teenage girl and all. Amber and Jamie decided to go house hunting the next day while Mark, Emily and I were preparing for the game versus Gideon.

Workouts were murder after a half-week off. Mark and I took turns in the hot tub and getting rub downs like everyone else. After Thursday's practice I went by Eleanor's Bat Cave to see how she was doing. She looked very surprised to see me. She was even more surprised by my kiss.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Do I need an excuse?" I responded. She thought about that then shook her head. "Just wanted to say 'hey' and now I have to go again. Catch you later Eleanor."

When I got back to the dorm I had a message to meet up with the girls so I crawled my tired ass to the local yogurt place and joined the trio.

"We have started working on the problem; we have a realtor," Jamie smiled.

"How much is this going to cost us?" I asked.

"They work on commission dummy," Amber taunted me.

"How much is our budget?" Emily asked. This caused Amber and Jamie to exchange a glance.

"$2500," Jamie grimaced. I sighed because it could have been worse.

"I think we can swing that," Emily approved. Jamie and Amber grinned. It was a start and somehow I hoped we could find a way to make it work. I was unsure how Jamie would make up her share, but I was damn sure I'd find a way to help.

(Week Ten)

The last play of the game against Gideon didn't make too much sense for me, but the coach called it and I dutifully put it into action. We swung right and punched it for a five yard gain. I was feeling less than enthused until one of my linemen grabbed me and pointed to the scoreboard. There it has my name and my stats for the game: Passing 125; Rushing 101. Now I was damn happy too but not for the reason most would be thinking; I was thanking my coach for the opportunity.

This time we made the booster party, Jamie, Emily and I. Half the team was there, most of the cheerleaders and dozens of upperclassmen I had seen once or twice. Things were wild; there was too much alcohol, a large indoor pool and ... bedrooms. I quickly got dragooned by some of my teammates for some of pleasant male bonding rituals that made school swell -- funnel drinking, jello shots with nubile co-eds, and an outdoor waterslide in the freaking cold!

I was trying to put my head back on as well as my clothes when my body informed me it was time to pee. The first floor bathrooms looked stacked so I found my way upstairs. Outside what had been described to me as the second story bathroom I found Emily with three other girls. They had her up against the wall and were kissing and fondling her. I had to take a moment to watch, and then I realized two of them were her ex and her ex's current girlfriend.

Emily turned to me saying,

"Craig," and I knew that wasn't a tone of surprise, greeting, or pleasure ... it was a cry for help. I came storming up to the three girls and the closest one turned to confront me. She looked at me and sneered.

"We haven't finished playing with her," she chuckled, daring me to do something.

"She's going home with me now," I responded meeting her condescension with some real anger of my own. When I reached past her to Emily; she knocked my arm aside and pushed me. That was all it took. I pushed her back so hard she collided with the girl beside her and they both went down.

With the way Emily looked at me right then I was reminded how delicious she could be; beautiful, majestic, and pure. I grabbed her hand and we made our way downstairs. Finding Jamie wasn't too difficult; she was dancing with two of my teammates in her wild, unpredictable, and somewhat uncoordinated style.

I took her hand, she took one look and myself and Emily and nodded. The three other cheerleaders caught us at the door, two of them brandishing pepper spray. I had never been hit by pepper spray and I would have been happy to never have the experience. I saw them coming for Emily and I so I turned around, crouched and shielded her with my body. I had no idea how much protection that would offer.

They had no idea what Jamie got like when she was pissed. She tackled Emily's ex like a pro. The ex's current turned to do something so I smacked the spray cylinder from her hands. I then grabbed that girl's shirt and propelled her into the third girl pushing the two aside.

"Don't move," I threatened them.

I reached down and with one hand I pulled Jamie up by her belt. She was still screaming, kicking, and scratching. Jamie was so crazy that I had put her on my shoulder to get her out of there with Emily right on my heels. I was getting into the car when Crazy Bitch number one came up screaming at me.

"This isn't over scumbag," she cried out. I walked toward her, fists clenched.

"Don't make me forget how I was taught to not punch a girl. Had you been a group of guys, I'd have thrown you out the second story window. Touch her again I'll throw you off the fucking water tower," I promised them. She met my glare.

"I get what I want," she snapped.

"Well, I guess we have a problem because so do I," I shot right back.

"This isn't over," she repeated.

"I'm willing to dish out as much pain as you're willing to ask for," I growled back.

"Craig, let's go," Emily called out from the car. "I can't hold Jamie back much longer." I snorted. If Jamie got out of the car there would be a full-blown melee. I backed up to the car, got in and left. I had not traveled three minutes before Jamie was on the phone talking to Amber. We 'agreed' to meet up at Jamie's place.

Amber was there to meet us looking a little groggy; it was late after all. We trekked up to Jamie's room and I figured we would talk about it, do a little cuddling and make some plans for meeting in the morning. Jamie derailed that right off the bat. She grabbed the comforters off of both beds and arranged them on the floor.

"What about your roommate?" I questioned.

"Oh, I drew pentagrams on the walls and told them I was a Satanist. They were gone before I returned from classes the next day," she informed me. "Now everyone get their clothes off." Jamie could have the sensitivity of a bulldozer. I looked to Amber who looked back at me.

"Jamie I'm not sure that ..." and I noticed Emily smiling at Jamie and sensually peeling off her clothes. Jamie was the smartest one of us too. Amber and I peeked at each other than got naked as well. Man it was good to see Amber's body in all its glory again, especially because I thought it would never happen.

Jamie quickly had Emily sitting with her back to the bed while Jamie worked feverishly between her legs. Emily was undulating and moaning. Amber reached out to her and Emily drew her to her, letting her legs straddle her face. Now it was Emily's turn to taste Amber's nectar. She gripped Amber's buttocks and started licking deeply but steadily.

I opted to kneel beside Emily and start licking her closest nipple while gently rubbing her other one. She thrust her chest up to me so I picked up the intensity of my attention. As I switched nipples and worked a hand down to caress Emily's pelvic region and run my fingers through Jamie's hair. She looked up quickly, lips sticky with Emily's juices, and grinned before returning to her exciting action.

Emily stretched and cried out as she bent her head away from Amber's muff.

"Jamie!" she exulted with passion. Emily didn't let go of Amber though and soon went back to Amber's pleasure center. Amber wasted little time moaning and running her hands over Emily's head and pushing her deeper.

About this time something occurred to me; instead of having too many guys' dreams of breaking in a lesbian with my throbbing cock of manliness, I realized I'd been broken in by a lesbian. It was kind of fun actually. As long as I behaved like a gal I was okay. All I had to do was keep my penis out of the way or at least keep it from ruining the moment for Emily.

Jamie touched my hand and motioned me down. We switched up, pushed her legs up and apart and I began delving into Emily's wetness. I chose to alternate between fingers and tongue and by the way her thighs started to shake I was getting somewhere.

"Jamie," Emily panted.

"That's Craig," Jamie giggled. Without missing a beat,

"Craig," Emily panted yet again. Jamie began working over Emily's breasts being a lot more vigorous. Jamie liked biting a bit more than I did.

"Ah, ah, ah ..." Amber gasped. She bent back like a bow and grabbed two handfuls of Emily's hair, "ah Fuck!"

Amber wobbled aside and sat on the bed breathing heavily. Jamie sat up and began kissing Emily and licking Amber's fluids off her face. Her fingers kept twisting and pulling on Emily's nipples. Emily's thighs began really humming and then she climaxed again. Emily kept kissing Jamie for almost a minute before Emily pushed her back.

Emily kept pushing Jamie back until she accessed her breasts and began returning the treatment Jamie had been administrating. Jamie fell back until Emily was on top. She showered Jamie with kisses before working down her breastbone and stomach. Jamie stroked Emily's face and ear until Emily slipped between her thighs.

Emily had her legs folded beneath her as she began twirling her tongue into Jamie. I could tell Emily was on a slow burn. Jamie lay back and enjoyed it; Emily having explored Jamie in this way longer than anyone else. I reached around and began touching Emily's side and hip. She sighed contentedly so I reached around father to her back and ass.

She wiggled slightly in encouragement. I had to smile at how far our relationship had progressed that Emily would trust me with her pleasure. I stroked around her ass and thigh until I touched the back of her vagina and Emily moaned. I slipped a finger in and Emily pushed against me. I pushed a second finger in and begin to pump deeper.

I slipped my thumb in and slipped my first to fingers to sandwich her protruding clitoris. I was twisting and rubbing it back and forth enjoying the silky feel of her in her hand.

"Slow down," Emily pleaded. I slowed my pace into a feather-light touch and she press receptively against me. See, I was being a good boy.

Jamie's orgasm came suddenly as Emily caught her off-guard with something that caused her to jump. Emily slurped like a madwoman as Jamie twisted around on the comforters.

"I'm okay," Emily smiled back at me. I pulled my hand back and she sat up. She pulled me around so that we could kiss.

"Best ... friend ... ever," she said approvingly.

"What about me?" Jamie panted.

"Or me?" teased Amber.

"You are my lovers," Emily answered which seemed to be a good enough for those two ladies.

(Monday)

Between the return to classes, training, and study groups I ended up at Eleanor's pretty exhausted.

"You seem to be somewhere else," Eleanor commented.

"Sorry Eleanor, I'm just really tired right now," I apologized.

"You didn't have to come over," she told me.

"I wanted to come over. I like it here and I like you," I responded. She looked at me for a moment then came across with this uniquely womanly smile. She wiggled her way up my body and pressed my head against her chest.

"Get some sleep," she murmured.

"That's not fair to you," I protested.

"It is fairer than you know," she said in a comforting voice. "Now go to sleep." I curled into Eleanor, nestled my head on her breastbone, and was out like a light.

It was five o'clock when the alarm went off. Eleanor crawled over me and cut it off.

"You have to get to PT," she yawned.

"Don't you want me to ..." I said. She stroked my hair from front to back.

"Last night was fantastic," she purred. I was starting to wonder what my body had done without my knowledge. Seeing my confusion, she added, "I've never had a guy besides you want to spend time with me, much less choose to hang out with me for nothing more than companionship Craig. For you it may come easy, but for me it was special."

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,297 Followers