A Tale of the Technician Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,295 Followers

"She's making up for lost time," Amber whispers to me. Eleanor is reacting better than expected but I'm hardly disappointed. I know that when she lets herself cut loose she can be so dynamic. By the pleasurable murmurs Jamie is emitting, she's surprised and pleased with Eleanor as well. Amber kneels beside them, running one hand between them and playing with their nipples.

With her other hand she starts at the base of Eleanor's skull and languidly traces a series of circles down to her tail bone.

"Have you broken her in yet?" Amber whispers to me. I assume she means anal sex.

"Once with a finger but she's not a huge fan," I reply quietly. Amber winks at me.

Angling down with her middle finger she goes past the tailbone and between Eleanor's butt cheeks. Eleanor's butt is small but really firm so Amber caresses the cheeks with her splayed fingers with several up and down passes. She finally approaches the anus but instead of running across it she taps it several times with her finger tip.

Eleanor isn't cautious or unsure; she takes Jamie's hands in her own and pulls them over Jamie's head and presses them into the bed. Eleanor didn't miss Jamie's 'tie you down' comment earlier this evening. She also doesn't seem to mind a careful attentiveness to her anus. Amber keeps up her side of the bargain, gliding past the pink star and onto Eleanor's juicy slit.

Both Amber and Eleanor grunt as Amber inserts a finger into Eleanor's cunt. I should have prepared Amber for how tight Eleanor is – isn't hindsight grand? Amber still twists and wiggles it deeper in bringing forth a moan from Eleanor as she looks over her shoulder and smiles dreamily at Amber.

Jamie gets a wicked glint in her eye and starts raising her legs up and open wide. This spreads Eleanor's stance and pulls her knees forward. Soon the two are pussy to pussy; Amber gets the message and starts fingering them both. After less than a minute of that Amber moves behind the two and spreads out on her stomach so that she's eye to cunt with her objective.

I'm taking in the show when the door opens and Betsy stealthily slips inside. She shuts the door behind her, takes in the scene and starts to work the door open again. A look of helplessness comes over her. Betsy shuts the door and slides down it onto the floor, clearly depressed. I grab a shirt off the floor, cover myself and move to her side.

"What's the problem?" I inquire quietly.

"Gina and Mark are at it again," she sighs bitterly, "Mercedes and Emily are doing something that involves buzzing, Derrick and Jesse are clearly busy and Barney is asleep on the sofa. I've got nowhere to go."

"You could share the sofa with Barney," I suggest hopefully. Betsy glares in response. We sit in silence for a bit and observe Amber going from solely fingering my two girlfriends to working her lips and tongue into the mix. Betsy seems both entranced and depressed.

"Why don't you tell me about it?" I ask.

"Wouldn't you rather join in on the orgy?" she angrily challenges me.

"I go where I'm both wanted and desire to be," I shrug. "Tell me what is on your mind." Betsy's shoulders slump before she takes a deep breath.

"I started dating this guy in the middle of my junior year," she starts. "We were in the same advanced classes, had the same circle of friends and I thought we had the same plans."

"His hobby was being a musician; he loved to play bass guitar and I loved to listen to him. It wasn't until last winter that things changed. He was invited to join a band. It was kind of fun at the beginning; going to parties and hanging out with the popular people. We sent in our college applications and we both were accepted to State with scholarships."

"The problem came right after Prom. David, my boyfriend, decided that he would rather give the whole band thing a shot. He told me he'd wait for me – he wasn't into the groupies – but he was staying behind in Houston. He liked going to parties and clubs and smoking dope with his friends. That had become the scope of his ambition. I felt totally betrayed."

"I wasn't there, I don't know the guy so I'm not sure what to say," I admit. "Maybe you two didn't communicate or perhaps he changed his mind there at the end. College can be pretty intimidating. Knowing what little I do about you, I know he must have been a special guy. I bet he discovered something about himself in the music that he couldn't ignore, even if it cost him you."

"Guys don't always make the best decisions when love is on the line," I confess. "I like to think your man made a difficult choice and it wasn't an easy one. You are a very special woman," I tell her as I take her hand, "so his musical talent must have been pretty impressive for him feel that was the path he couldn't live without pursuing." Betsy was silent for a while as we were bombarded by the noise of Jamie and Eleanor racing toward climax.

"He was pretty good; everyone said so," Betsy admits.

"He must have been pretty strong willed to put up with your pushy ass too," I joke softly. Betsy glares at me a few seconds then nods.

"He usually did what I wanted, except for the important things," she admits. "It didn't matter how much I argued with him then; either I did it his way or he did it alone, but he always did what he wanted."

"That sounds about right. You wouldn't settle on just anybody," I grin. She studies me again before finally grinning back.

"So why can't I have you instead of having you throw me at Barney?" she inquires.

"For starters, Barney is a really great guy – just terribly shy because he thinks you are the best thing since the discovery of DNA," I try to explain.

"He is smart, funny, a happy drunk, and he has a game plan for the future," I continue.

"Oh, I agree; he is all that but he's so – wishy-washy," she states then looks forward at the action on the bed.

"He's also – below average." It takes me a second to figure out what she means.

"Are you sure?" I mutter.

"Yes," she sighs, "I tried; I tried really hard. He's around four inches and thick as my thumb." Oh sweet Mother of God! Penis size doesn't have to be a deciding factor in a man's sex life, but it matters. Girls still have to deal with it probably in the same way guys joke about girls with small breasts or vaginas so loose you can barely feel anything going in.

"Is that a deal breaker?" I groan.

"Pretty much," Betsy replies. "Maybe if his technique was better – maybe, but I'm not a starter girlfriend Craig. I don't have the patience. Does this mean I'm out of the study group?"

"Of course not," I assure her. "We agreed to be a study group, not based on sex but on smarts and the willingness to work. You are still just as smart and hardworking."

Eleanor exulting in a raw, wild shout preempts Betsy's words. We now both watch Amber tear into Jamie who doesn't last more than twenty seconds before she bucks so hard that Eleanor nearly spills off the bed. I recognize Amber's frenzied gulping noise from my own long experience with Jamie. When Amber returns to a kneeling position between Jamie's outstretched legs she looks to me and smiles. Her face is covered from eyebrows to chin in Jamie's love juice and she's grinning happily.

"Yes?" she teases me. I get up, drop the shirt covering my crotch and take the very short journey to the foot of the bed and the waiting Amber. I alternate between kissing her and licking her face clean of fluids.

"I should be going," Betsy mumbles.

"No, stay," Amber insists. "You can sleep in Craig's side of the bed. We won't bother you."

"All of you are going to fit on Jamie's half?" Betsy scoffs.

"Hey, Jamie, Emily, Craig and I used to all snuggle into the bed in his dorm," she confides to Betsy. It was actually pretty comfortable except for Craig. Our combined body heat would cook him like a Thanksgiving turkey."

Betsy did the geometry of the situation and unbidden, a smile crept onto her face.

"Wouldn't that be more like a male baked potato surrounded by a layer of feminine aluminum foil?"

"That's rich," Jamie panted and chuckled at the same time. "I've never thought of Craig as a big ole baked potato, but it fits."

"Careful Jamie or I may be fitting you with a baked potato of your own in a place that will make sitting down – interesting," I caution her. I should know better.

"Oh Daddy," Jamie squeals. She shimmies out from under Eleanor, who has been resting dreamily on Jamie's chest, rolls over and thrusts her butt high up in the air.

"Punish me Baby," she looks my way coquettishly, nibbling a finger. "Hammer me up my tight little bum like the bad little butt-bunny I am." Eleanor and Betsy are stymied by Jamie's actions but Amber laughs.

"You had better nail her hard or she'll keep us up all night long," Amber chuckles.

"I'm not sure I want to forgive her yet," I dig in my heels.

"Please," Amber persists, "let it go; she's your best friend and you're hers."

"Jamie do you know why I'm so pissed?" I ask.

"Yeah," Jamie sighs. "I took you for granted. I knew you'd say 'yes' but I did it anyway without asking. I hate it when people think I'm poor and I did something to prove I wasn't."

"Jamie," I grumble. "Scoot." By the look on Eleanor's face, she's disappointed in what she thinks is my pig-headed rejection of Jamie. Betsy appears a bit put out too. All that dissipates the moment Jamie whoops out, leans off the bed and grabs the tube of KY.

"Jamie was Craig's first and until he gets married he's going to keeping going back to her no matter what," Amber chuckles.

"What if Jamie gets married first?" Betsy questions as she reclines onto one elbow on the far side of the bed. Amber snorts and Jamie laughs uproariously.

"I'm never getting married," Jamie declares. "I love Craig, he means more to me than anyone else ever has and I'd never marry him. I hope that whomever he marries will let me share him from time to time, but I could never submit to another person."

Jamie hands me the tube which I immediately hand-off to Amber.

"This was your idea," I tease Amber. "Get her ready. Eleanor, do me a favor and spank Jamie for a bit." This is a gambit to draw Eleanor further in to our little community. She looks from me to Jamie who promptly resumes her butt-up position.

"Spank me Teach," taunts Jamie. "Imagine how you would feel if I handcuffed Craig to the bed when he promised to spend the night with you."

"Honestly I would stop by to check on the problem," Eleanor reasons, "but I do have a past relationship that will put me in the mood."

Eleanor sidles up to Jamie's side on her knees, bends over Jamie's back facing rearward and starts to play out a rhythm on Jamie's cheeks. It doesn't cause Jamie to scream, but her butt reddens and the blows elicit gasps and moans from the victim. As a counter-point, Amber squeezes some cool viscous liquid on Jamie's ass cleft letting it ooze down to her anus.

Amber retrieves a slender dildo from Jamie's panty drawer, lubricates it and starts to rub it along Jamie's anus. Eleanor and Betsy seemed entranced with the action.

"You two have never had anal sex?" Jamie gasps between spankings.

"Never," Betsy responds. Eleanor shakes her head, flashing me a quick, worried look.

"Yum, yum," Jamie wiggles her butt. "Class is in session."

"Humph," Betsy grumbles. She doesn't look away though, "Jamie, if there are not Prophets of Doom plowing through the snow drifts, preaching about the impending Ice Age, you and I are going to have a serious discussion about the price of deception."

"I've known her known her a year and a half," Amber chortled then shoved the dildo two inches deep. Jamie squealed and involuntarily pushed her herself away from the intrusion and deeper into the mattress.

"OW!..." Jamie panted. Then, because this was Jamie, "Please Amber, do that again!"

"I am only doing this because I know you Jamie," Amber sighed. "Ladies, never ever just ram it in unless you absolutely know the recipient likes it this way."

"Amber – what do you mean 'one year'? We grew up together and I've known you since kindergarten."

"Please," Amber snickered, "I am forever grateful that you didn't demolish my formative years." She started rotating and working the dildo in deeper. "Would you prefer that I openly fall on my knees and pray to God?"

"Falling on your knees," Jamie grunted, "is enough – grunt – for me. I'll take – grunt – care of the rest."

So I'm sitting on my bed with four beautiful women and not currently having sex with any of them. Why do I want to be chief quarterback to one of the most famous and storied football teams in the nation? I'm certainly not doing for the quick hook-up every weekend, hunting for a plush pro contract and an easy diploma and I only have myself to blame.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,295 Followers