A Tale of Two Cocks

Story Info
Debbie & Sue decide to switch husbands for a night.
2.2k words
3.69
161.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie had gone over to Sue's house for some coffee and cake. One thing that had always amazed Debbie was how clean the house was. For a woman that worked as much as Sue did, it just didn't seem possible how she could keep her house so neat and tidy. The coffee tasted sweet with just the right amount of cream and sugar in it. Everything was always perfect at Sue's house, while Debbie's house was a mess.

"How do you find the time to make such good cake and keep your house so fucking clean?" asked Debbie.

"Tommy does most of the house work for me," Sue explained.

"What? How did you ever get Tommy to do that?"

Sue thought about Debbie's question. Did she really want to tell her friend the truth? Tommy was practically a slave to Sue's every whim. It wasn't as if he had a choice in the matter. How could he?

"He loves me, Deb that's all," Sue lied.

She hoped that Debbie would buy it, but the expression on her friend's face told her that she didn't believe her.

"There has to be something more to it than that. Why don't you tell me? I am mean we grew up together for goodness sake," Debbie blurted out, while taking a drink of her coffee.

Sue took a sip from her coffee mug and said, "Tommy has a small cock."

The coffee came flying out of Debbie's mouth has she tried to fight back the laughter.

"I don't get it, Sue. What's Tommy's cock size got to do with anything?"

Sue rolled her eyes. Maybe, she shouldn't have told Debbie. Her friend was always a little slow when it came to this sort of thing.

"My pussy feels big to Tom and he knows that he feels small inside of me. This image of him feeling small and me feeling big lingers in Tommy's mind. A small cocked man feels small and powerless around a woman. Does that explain why he does things for me?"

Debbie took another sip of her coffee. The dumbfounded look on her face told Sue that it went right over her head.

"Why should he feel small around you?"

Sue rolled her eyes.

"His cock is small in comparison to my cunt. This makes him feel tiny in my presence, because he wiggles and squirms so much while he's in me."

"Oh, I get it. He feels tiny in your presence, because you have a big pussy."

Sue's mouth dropped open. Her pussy was normal sized. Debbie must have just thought that every guy had a nine cock like her husband Ted.

Debbie always bragged about how her husband's cock had made her feel like a little girl, so why couldn't she put things together? If a big cock made a woman feel weak and powerless, why couldn't Debbie understand that a small cock made a woman feel strong and powerful?

"My pussy is probably smaller than yours, dear. It's Tommy's dick. He's tiny, very tiny."

Debbie rolled her eyes back at Sue, "Ok. Just how tiny is Tom?"

"Four inches."

Debbie twisted her nose up and a strange look came over her face.

"Damn that's tiny, Sue."

"Yeah," replied Sue in an unsure voice.

A lot of images of Tom flashed through Debbie's mind. He was a quiet soft-spoken man. She hadn't really looked at Tom's crotch, but now she wanted to. She tried to remember if she had ever paid much attention to it, but nothing came to mind.

"What's does he feel like inside of you?"

Sue thought for a moment. She knew how Debbie was going to react when she answered the question, but what the hell?

"He feels nice inside of me. Surprisingly, he has given me some the best orgasms I've ever had."

"What? How can you even feel him inside of you?"

Sue smiled, "Can't you feel your finger inside of you?"

"I have given myself some great orgasms with just my finger, it hits all of my most sensitive parts."

"Just imagine your finger as a little cock with body heat coming out it?"

A wicked smile came across Debbie's face, as her pussy became moist. She started wondering what it would be like and she wanted to feel Tom squirming and wiggling inside of her. The gears inside of her head started turning.

"That sounds great, Sue. But, can it compete with the feeling of being full? Have you ever felt a man's cock in your stomach?"

Sue's eyes widened. She had been with a couple of other guys before Tom, but it never felt like that.

"I see that you haven't and I can tell that it's making you wet."

Debbie got up from the table and ran her hand up Sue's skirt. The heat from her panties was incredible. Sue was frozen and her breathing started getting heavier. Debbie and Sue had gotten each other off before, but not while talking about their husbands.

"Ohhh...Deb...you're right. I want to feel full."

Debbie said nothing, but continued to rub Sue through her silk panties. The soft female hand felt good against Sue's aching cunt.

"And I want to feel what is like to be in control and to have a man wiggle inside of me. I want to have what you have," replied Debbie

Sue's mind was racing within in itself. She couldn't think. Debbie had the upper hand in this situation and Sue was powerless. It had been ages since she had been sexually powerless. Debbie continued working her hand, until she pulled Sue's panties down. Debbie inserted three fingers inside of Sue and started opening them as she entered her friend's tight cunt.

"You are a tight one, ain't you?"

"Please...Deb...I can't stand it."

Debbie smiled and continued working her magic fingers, until Sue exploded on the dinning room chair.

"That was great, right?" asked Debbie.

"Yeah. I didn't think you had it in you."

"How would you like to feel powerless like that with a nine inch cock?"

Sue was quiet for a few moments. Was Debbie offering her a night with Ted? And what did she want in exchange? Then like a thunderbolt, it hit her.

"You want to switch husbands for the night, is that it?"

An evil smile cracked across Debbie's face.

"What do you say, Sue?"

"Well, we are best friends and I suppose we should share everything."

"Of course we should," came her friend's reply.

"How will we convince Tom and Ted?"

"We'll make them an offer they can't refuse," laughed Debbie.

"I never thought you had it in you, Deb."

And the two women laughed and giggled at their sinister plan.

It didn't take much to talk Ted and Tom into doing it. So the switch was made. Tiny Tom found himself in Debbie's bedroom and Ted found himself with Sue. The sweat was pouring from Tom's face as he stared at Debbie's body. She was wearing a black lacy bra and panties to match. She was a healthy woman all right. She had large round breasts, a round fat stomach, and solid muscular thighs. How could Sue have talked him into this? Tom had already stripped down to his white briefs. Debbie wore a wicked smile on her face, she pointed at Tom and motioned him to come closer. Debbie could see him visibly shaking, as he walked toward her.

"Aren't you just a little sweetie," smiled Debbie.

He felt tiny and powerless against this dark haired beauty. Her meaty hands ran up and down his body, until they found the elastic waistband of his briefs. With one quick motion, the briefs were to his ankles. Debbie got up from the bed and stood a head taller than Tom. His eyes widened and a look of fright came upon his face. Debbie smiled and wrapped her arms around him. She pulled him closer to her and pressed him against her soft warm body. She could feel his little hardness against her panties.

"Relax little one, I won't hurt you."

She took her hands and lowered his head to her massive cleavage. She held him there for a few moments. She released him and pushed him away. She sat down at the edge of the bed and smiled at the sight of him. His face was flushed due to the lack of oxygen he had between her breasts and now his cock was leaking precum. She undone her bra and said, "Come closer, little man. Now get on your knees."

He got on his knees at her feet and started showering her toes with kisses. She felt her panties with her hand and they were wet. She reached her hand under them and started rubbing herself. Ted had never kissed her feet before. Wow, what a lucky girl Sue was!

After she had brought herself off twice, she stood up towering over Tom. He looked up at her like he was worshipping a goddess.

"Stand up, little man." He obeyed her command. She pulled her panties down revealing her big hairy cunt. He looked down at his tiny manhood and a feeling of powerlessness washed over him. She walked over to Tom and wrapped her meaty hand around his tiny cock completely engulfing it. She led him over to the bed and laid upon it. She made herself comfortable and opened her legs, so Tom could see her massive vagina.

"Come on, Tom. My big hungry pussy needs a snack."

Tom slowly laid on top of her. She grabbed his ass and pushed his little cock into her. It felt tiny in her, but Tom started wiggling his hips and grinding his groin against hers. A sudden feel power came over Debbie. She felt his little thing moving about in her. He seemed so small and weak, but his little cock was starting to drive her nuts.

Finally, the moment came and she could feel a wave of orgasm wash over her. Her toes curled and her face became distorted. The tremors of her orgasm sent him over the edge and she felt his little cock explode. It kept coming and coming, until it started running out of her. Debbie held Tom close and they both fell asleep.

Ted entered Sue's bedroom. Sue was a tiny built woman wearing a push-up bra. Still her cute little body turned Ted on.

"Why don't you take off those panties and bra? If I wanted to look at those I would've bought a fucking Victoria's Secret catalog."

Sue's eyes widened, but she obeyed Ted's strong baritone voice.

"You have a nice little shaved pussy, don't you?"

"Huh...yeah."

"I don't like that much, but you'll do."

Sue stared at Ted in awe and fear. He unbuttoned his cowboy shirt revealing his hairy chest. His bicep bulged, as he tossed the shirt aside. He was half naked with his blue jeans still on. He walked over to Sue and looked down at her. She had a frightened look on her face as Ted inserted a finger into her tight cunt. She moaned and screamed.

"Damn, you're tight. Damn near like a virgin. I guess we'll need some foreplay before I fuck you. I don't want my cock to get hurt."

Ted grabbed Sue by her head and pulled her lips to his. He gave her a long deep kiss and tossed her down.

"That's enough. I ain't one for wasting time."

Ted undone his pants and threw them on the floor with his shirt. He hadn't bothered to wear any boxers, so his bare cock came out in a flash. Sue's eyes widened at the sight of it. The girth of it was greater than her foreman. Sue started to breathe fast and a look of panic came on her face. She reached out to touch the massive cock, but Ted just slapped her hand away. She had no control of this situation whatsoever. Ted grabbed her ankles and opened her legs. Sue felt her heart beating fast and she knew what was going to happen. Ted's cock head entered her. She could feel it, there was no way not to. It was the only thing her mind could think of. There was no husband. There was no bedroom. There were no surroundings. There was nothing, but Ted's cock. He shoved it in deeper, until half of it was in. There was pain and pleasure in Sue's voice. Ted was breathing hard, for it's hard work opening up a woman as tight as Sue. He slowed his pace; there was no reason to kill her.

Sue felt as helpless as a schoolgirl. He was in her. She had done it. She had taken him completely. Debbie was right, there was nothing like feeling full. She felt him in her tummy and her hand unconsciously started rubbing it.

"Oh, that feels good," moaned Ted.

Ted picked up his pace causing screams of pleasure and pain to fill the room. Ted's cock started to swell and Sue gritted her teeth. She grabbed the sheets and squeezed them tight.

Ted exploded his come up in her. It was unlike anything Sue had ever felt. She imagined that she could taste it. She screamed and shouted. Ted pulled his cock out of her and watched her pussy quiver. The cum oozed out of it and landed on the floor. Sue started crying, for she was feeling intense pleasure and pain. Ted laid down beside her and took her in his arms.

"There...There, little Sue. It's ok."

He cuddled her and rocked her to sleep. Ted smiled and said to himself, "The things I do for my wife."