A Tale of Two Families Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But when she brought her attention back to Greg, she knew immediately why he was the super-star that he was. His face was beautiful, yet there was nothing feminine about it at all. His body was perfect in every way. Virtually hairless, he boasted superb muscle conditioning without being large or overwhelming, and yet you knew he could dominate whenever he wanted. And of course, his manhood was as magnificent as the rest of him. He was groomed completely around his groin and it only highlighted the beauty of his genitals even more to the little blonde coed. Also circumcised, he was another half-inch longer than Marshall and not quite as thick. His cockhead stood atop a gently curved ivory column and pointed at Linda's perfect young breasts. Her strong, firm thighs started clenching in a pulsating erotic rhythm as she imagined how it would hurt her, slamming into her cervix when she finally let him fuck her. She knew that she would cum harder than ever, screaming for him to hurt her over and over. And again, unable to stop herself, she bobbed forward and locked her lips around him, her tongue intuitively finding that little spot behind the crowned ridge and tickling him there for the longest two seconds of his life.

She withdrew, keeping her hand around the bottom of his shaft, her fingers cradling his smooth, swollen sac. She looked into his eyes, falling under his spell while still maintaining control. "Does this mean you want me, pledge Gregory?" Her fingernails pressed against the soft skin where his sac grew out of his flesh. The movie star moaned a long, tortured 'yessss' as she caressed him. "But I'm a virgin, Gregory. Is a pledge allowed to stick his big hard cock into the virgin pussy of an active brother's fiancée?" Again all three men groaned at once.

She shook her head, her short, blonde hair highlighted in the light from the setting sun. None of them had ever seen anyone who looked like she did at that moment – slick with sweat and Thomas' cum and glowing warm and crimson from the last of the sunset coming through the window. Her nipples were thick and swollen and colored a deep pink with desire, begging to be licked and sucked and chewed until the poor girl lost her mind. Her hot, slick mound was swollen as well, blood-engorged in anticipation of some future release.

"Actually, pledge Gregory," she tried to make herself sound as stern as possible, "I don't even know if a pledge is allowed to get an erection in front of the virgin pussy of an active brother's fiancée – I would think not." Marshall saw the gleam in her eyes and smiled back at her in encouragement. "And now look at what your pledge has done, boys." Thomas moaned and Marshall smirked as they bent over and saw Greg's cock throbbing in slow motion, leaking pre-cum into Linda's small hand.

Time seemed to stand still for the overwhelmed eighteen year old suburban coed. In just a fraction of a second, she processed all the images and feelings of the actions and emotions and circumstances that led her to be in this exact position. And she felt a certain kind of peace start to run through her awareness – a feeling that brought her inner tranquility and a sense of empowerment. She knew that Marshall was right – this was the time to choose her own way. She liked this path. The three boys heard her issue a small sigh and then saw her smile wickedly as she recalled a scene from her mother's book.

Thomas and Marshall heard Greg gasp and looked down again at Linda's hand, only to see her slap the long, stiff shaft against his hard six-pack abs. "God, that is so rude, pledge. Is that what you do at all those Hollywood parties? Spurt your prick-juice in the girls hands?"

SNAP!!! She drew the middle finger of her free hand back with her thumb and snapped it at the base of his thick, throbbing pole. Greg groaned and Tommy-boy moaned. Marshall had to bite his lip to keep from laughing.

Linda sat up straight on her knees in front of the World's Most Desired Man, her left hand trapping his hard-on against his stomach and her right hand tracing lightly over his chest and shoulders. Once again, she couldn't believe that she was actually in his presence, let alone under circumstances like these. She leaned into him and gently rubbed her swollen, super-sensitive nipples against his muscular chest and her young, inexperienced pussy released more of her liquid love. "Mmmm…you are the most beautiful man, Gregory." Her voice was deep and full of emotion. "I don't know how many girls would love to be in my place now." This time, all four of them groaned as she slid her wet, swollen labia up and down his fat shaft. She pressed her mouth into his perfect flesh, kissing him lightly and then gently sucking him where his neck and shoulder met. "You are so gorgeous, so sexy, Gregory." She left her cheek on his hot skin as she looked back at Thomas. "I was so seriously thinking about giving my tiny, virgin, eighteen year old pussy to you…even before my fiancé…" Thomas gasped and Linda saw his cock twitch. Then she turned her face back towards her teen heart-throb. She licked his lips before settling her mouth on his and kissing him so sweetly and softly. She whispered loud enough for all to hear, "Can you even imagine hot tight and hot my little kitty would be? If I was a guy, I think I would love to have a hot, tight, fresh virgin cunt wrapped around my big fat cock…wouldn't you?" This time, Linda kissed him as deeply and thoroughly as she had ever kissed anyone before, her diamond-hard nipples scraping his chest and her free hand pulling his face to hers. "But then you had to be so rude, pledge."

SNAP!! SNAP!!

She flicked his sac twice, catching each ball square and flat and the action mega-star just moaned. She let go of his suddenly not-so-hard organ and it flopped over his sac, offering too little protection way too late.

"Get dressed," she told him, "and go get our pizza. When you come back," her eyes started to glaze over again, "we'll see if my plans have changed or not."

Greg started to back away, picking his clothes up off the floor. Marshall told him what to get and that the money was on the desk. If he had any hopes of anything more happening, the pizza had better be hot when he brought it back. Thomas and Linda laughed along with Marshall as the Movie Star/pledge hurriedly pulled his clothes on and bolted out of the room.

As soon as the door closed behind him, Linda turned on Marshall and started pounding her small fists against his chest. "I can't believe you did that! OH MY GOD! He is so gorgeous! I can't believe you had me be NAKED to meet him…God, I'm so embarrassed!" She turned to her fiancé and hugged him fiercely. "Thomas, I'm so sorry I said that…you know…about giving him…" His long arms wrapped her up and she was reminded immediately how safe and secure she felt in his grasp. She also felt him throb against her as she mentioned Greg. "Thomas?" Her voice soft and smoky again, she asked "Is that what you want, baby?" She felt him growing longer between them. "Really?"

As Linda and Thomas started to get into their feelings about everything that happened, Marshall had moved to the desk and picked up the phone again. After dialing and waiting for what seemed like forever, he was finally connected and he started speaking perfect French into the phone. He spoke rapidly and without stopping for several minutes. Linda looked at Thomas and asked if he understood. He smiled and said she'd better add French to her class schedule in the fall and then he translated Marshall's end of the conversation for her.

"He's talking to Sara, his fiancée. She manages her father's vineyard in the south of France. He's telling her that he and I have met the most amazing girl and she…uhm, that's you, of course…" Thomas blushed and Linda found herself adoring him even more. "Anyway, he told her you have accepted my proposal." Thomas listened closely for a minute and then smiled. "He said he knows it's very fast, but he's telling her you only need olives and pepperoni on your pizza. And he's promising to send pictures of you and telling her she will love you as much as you will love her."

Thomas started laughing again as Marshall grew even more animated on the phone. "He's telling her what you did to Greg – how you made him get naked for you, then you teased him and smacked his balls and then dismissed him like a naughty little boy." Linda was blushing furiously, not believing for an instant that she was capable of acting like that, especially not with a super-star! "He says it's 100 per cent true. And now…uhm…" Thomas was blushing now almost as deeply as Linda had been. "He's telling her…he's referring to you as 'Tommy-boy's fiancée'…he's saying…your virgin pussy is so sweet he can't wait for her to taste you." Both of them moaned at the thought.

"Now what's he saying?" Linda's ears perked up at the sound of Greg's name.

"He's explaining that you have to make a choice in the next few minutes – you need to pick the man to take your innocence." He looked at her with glazed-over eyes. "Isn't French the most romantic language?" Linda squeezed his stiff shaft to get him back on track. "Sorry…he's saying…oh, God…" Thomas started gasping and he stopped to take a sip of wine. "He's telling her…you know me too well already and he thinks you will…make me a cuckold…before I ever even fuck you."

Thomas heart was pounding so hard he thought it would burst. It seemed that everything he had been told was coming true. He just barely heard Marshall's last sentence and he tried to tell Linda what was happening but the thoughts going through his head and the images floating behind his eyelids were making it very hard. Finally, Marshall called to Linda while holding the phone in his hand.

"Sexy girl, this is Sara, my fiancée…she wants to speak with you for just a minute." Marshall couldn't help smiling at the oh-so-adorable little blonde gymnast as he held the phone out to her. Linda had no idea what to expect taking it from his hand and gingerly putting it next to her ear.

"Hello?" Her voice was soft and tentative. "This is Linda."

The tiny lines in her forehead disappeared and her shoulders relaxed several moments later. And a minute after that, the boys saw the corners of Linda's mouth turn up with the smallest of naughty smirks. Then, finally, they heard her say thanks and she promised to write soon and then she hung up.

"I think I like her a lot, Marshall. When can I meet her?" Linda made her way back to the couch and sat between her two men, grabbing them and pulling them down beside her.

"Maybe Thanksgiving," Marshall was picturing Sara and Linda entwined on his big bed, "if not then, for sure over Winter Break." Suddenly, reality reared its head. "Little girl, do you have a passport?" Thomas looked at her anxiously as they waited for her answer. Linda shook her head. "Don't worry about it," Marshall said softly, "Tommy-boy can get you started on that tomorrow. It will only take a week or so and we aren't going anywhere before then."

The cute little blonde put a hand on each of their semi-hard organs, loving the heat and the faint throbbing in her palms. She looked at her fiancé and said, "Thomas, I am truly dying inside waiting to hear you tell me the whole story. I just know it will be so totally hot and sexy and provocative," her hands were now starting to squeeze the thickening cocks to emphasize each word. "But right now," she turned back towards Marshall, "we have a more immediate situation to deal with…don't we?"

Maybe it was the way Marshall's cock grew so thick her fingers couldn't circle it, or maybe it was just the way he looked at that moment. Whatever it was, it caused the supple gymnast to twist her limber torso around and down so she could take his cockhead between her lips. She felt his fingers pull and twist her nipple as her tongue rooted in his piss-hole for a drop of his sweet pre-cum. And as soon as she found it, she un-twisted herself as she rose and finished her half-turn in Thomas' arms. She immediately tilted her face up to his for a kiss and when they met, she wiped the tip of her tongue with the drop of clear fluid across her fiancé's to share the taste. He shuddered as she licked his lips to end the kiss and she put her mouth next to his ear and whispered, "That's not your first taste of him. I can tell, Tommy-boy."

Sitting between them again, Linda continued in her low, smoky voice. She was starting to realize the power that her husky, throaty voice could bring her. "The situation, of course, is my virginity." Both boys moaned and their cocks twitched in her hands. "I always thought I would save myself for my husband, for my wedding day. But that doesn't seem to be very practical now, does it?" She looked at Thomas. "I don't even know when you are planning to marry me, baby." She turned towards Marshall. "And I plan on getting fucked very soon." Behind her, Thomas was moaning and she turned back to him. "Don't worry, Tommy-boy, it won't be your brother. He's just too thick and wide to be my first." Marshall groaned in frustration and Thomas only gave her a questioning look. "Oh my God…c'mon!" Linda couldn't believe her fiancé refused to see the obvious. "Okay," her eyes were glaring with building lust as she looked back and forth at each of them, "let's see if I can be any clearer." She caught both their eyes. "Raise your hand if you don't want to fuck…or be fucked…by the most beautiful pizza delivery boy in the world?" She looked at them both as they stared at her, motionless with eyes and mouths wide open. "Thought so," she smirked at them.

The sense of power and liberation that the freshman coed felt at that moment was akin to her feelings after completing the best gymnastic routine as she could do. Only this, she realized with waves of electricity washing over her flesh, was hundreds…no, thousands of times more intense. These were real people, real lives she was playing with and the thought of it drove her hot blood pulsing to her sex, stoking the fire deep in her core.

The surprised sophomores started to protest and her eyes shot bolts of lightning back at both of them and her fingernails found the soft flesh of the bottom side of their shafts. "You told me earlier you would both always be honest. If you lie to me again, either of you, you will both lose me. Understand?"

Hushing their rabid apologies and sacred promises, she smiled – a little – and said, "Okay, it's forgotten, right? We all know what a magnet he is, it's undeniable." She looked at Thomas and sighed a little. "But you are going to be my husband and I feel I should do something for you, Tommy-boy." She looked at her hand stroking Marshall's fat cock and then back to Thomas' face. "I mean, after all, Marshall has already tasted my pussy and had his cockhead in my mouth. And all you've been able to do so far is touch my breasts a little." Both Linda and Marshall could feel the heat rising from Thomas' body as he flushed a deep red in shame and embarrassment. "How's this, Tommy-boy? Since I don't physically have my cherry any more, Greg would never know if you stick your pretty cock a little way into me…just once…you know, before he comes back, right?"

Thomas started growing in her hand, obviously excited, thrilled that he might really be her first. Then he saw the glare in her eyes again. He marveled for an instant at how this tiny, young girl could wield power like she did before he fell back under her control. Her voice was even lower, and it seemed to resonate within him. "Of course," she continued, "if you deny me the fulfillment of a fantasy shared by millions of girls around the world…well then, I would probably figure that you would owe me in a really big way."

Thomas' expression had changed from awe to fear and then to excitement again as she told him of the consequences. "Oh, Thomas…you look happy," she smirked. "You think that I'm talking about money or stuff…don't you? But I'm not, darling. You will tell me later, when you tell me the family story, the boundaries and the limits that Marshall or others may have taken you to. That's what I'm talking about Tommy-boy…a journey to those boundaries and maybe beyond."

Linda sat back for a moment to watch both boys absorb and process what she'd said. Her fingers left them and returned to explore her own hot, moist flesh as she basked in her new-found sense of entitlement and liberation. Then Thomas said something that she would never forget.

"You will be my wife…it doesn't matter what you do to me later…I will be your first and you will always be mine."

They all heard the knock at the door. Marshall told Greg to come in.

(to be continued…)

12