A Tale of Two Families Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda forced herself to pull her face away and turn back to Thomas. Her eyes opened wide and a sly smile broke across her pretty pink lips before she told him to stop touching himself. "From now on, Tommy-boy, your cute little dickie belongs to me, right?" His face about to burst into flames, he nodded his reply. "Not good enough, Tommy – say it, say the words."

He was trying but it was hard to breathe. "My penis…" he started.

"No," Linda giggled, "you know that's not what I said." Her hand came down from Greg's neck and moved in front of Thomas' groin. She pulled her middle finger back with her thumb and then built up a little torque before 'snapping' the back of her finger against his sac. She waited for his groan to stop and told him to try again.

"My cute little…dickie…belongs to you."

The last words weren't even out of his mouth when Linda's cunt started to flow, her sweet girl-juice smoothing the way for Greg's passage through her virginal canal. Looking her fiancé/cuckold directly in his eyes, everyone knew her words were for her lover. "Now, Mr. Fantasy, fuck me deep and fuck me hard."

Greg moved back out an inch or so and then pushed his perfect cock fully inside the fresh, slick, unused walls of the teenage gymnast who looked like Kate Hudson (except for the curly hair) in Almost Famous. Her body so fit and trim, her curves just starting to take shape and her breasts still small and so sexy, Greg couldn't remember the last time he'd had anyone quite like this girl. Between her moans and groans, he told her so. He said she was perfect in so many ways and he knew he would want her over and over again.

He fucked her beautifully, varying tempo and depth, changing angles as he read the signals from her hips and pelvis as they moved together. She moaned as pleasure and pain mixed deep in her core. "Oh fuck, baby," her voice low and gravelly, "that hurts so good." She moaned again, the pleasure now overwhelming her initial discomfort and she made this obvious as she looked at her future husband. "His big cock is hitting my cervix, Tommy. It hurts but it feels so good." She looked at him and shook her head. "I don't think your cute little dickie can reach that far."

Thomas almost lost himself as he stared at the couple on the couch. He watched Greg's thick, hard cock slide in and out of Linda's perfect, tight teenage cunt over and over until his breathing and his moaning matched their sensuous fuck. Her eyes lit up in a way that her husband would become familiar with over the years. "But I think I'm gonna like that feeling every once and a while, Tommy." She waited until his face was a deep crimson and his cock had started to drop – nothing he had ever seen or heard had truly prepared him for what real humiliation can physically do. "So, honey," her voice was so low he had to strain to hear, "I think you should invite Greg to…uhm…partake of your hospitality…whenever he would like."

Over the pounding of his heart and the roar of the blood running through his veins, once again he heard his father's voice, asking Marshall's father to fuck Tommy's mother whenever he wanted. Thomas looked down and saw the pre-cum running out of his half-hard cock, remembering how he'd felt only last summer, after his eighteenth birthday. After he'd spent the night in his mother's bed, in his loving mother's arms for the first time, she had put him aside so easily when Marshall's father called for her. He asked then if she would have left if they had been making love when he called. She laughed lightly and smiled at him. "Of course, darling. Just ask your father."

"Greg," the word barely made it past his lips his throat and mouth were so dry, "please…"

Linda stopped her soft, sexy moan, squeezed her young, muscular pussy over her lover's thick, hard cock to stop him momentarily, and hissed at her fiancé, "Louder, Tommy-boy…say it so Sara can hear you beg to be cuckolded when she sees the tape." Thomas looked down and started groaning as he saw the pre-cum running from the tip of his cock. He looked up when he heard Greg laughing softly.

"Yes, Tommy-boy, that's a wonderful idea." Greg resumed sliding his gently curved phallus in and out of Linda's tight, wet teenage cunt as he spoke to the college cuckold. "In fact, I want you to beg me…" his fingertips pinched one of Linda's swollen, throbbing nipples making her groan, "like your father did while I used your beautiful mother."

Linda's groan turned into a series of staccato "Oh's" when she realized she wanted to be used by her Fantasy Fuck and climaxed around his magnificent super-star cock. "Do it, Tommy," she gasped while convulsing from the feelings that rocked her body, "beg him…tell him to use me, too…now, Tommy."

He felt feverish and light-headed as his senses and feelings were assaulted from every side. He knew what Greg wanted him to say, he'd memorized the words the first time he'd heard them spoken by his father. Physically unable to look up at his fiancée and her lover, he started to speak, only to be interrupted again. With another chuckle, Greg focused his eyes on Marshall, still working the camera. "Listen carefully, Marshall. Before I make incredible love with your beautiful fiancée again, you will beg me with these same words. Understand?" When Marshall nodded, Thomas found a wine glass with some left, took a sip and started again.

"Greg…uhm, Mr. Munroe," Thomas felt many things at that moment, all of them combining to give the young man whatever was necessary to take that first step down the path that had been chosen for him a long time ago. "Please, I beg of you, do our family the honor only you can give. Take my wife as yours – to use her and abuse her as you desire – anytime, anyplace, and with whomever you wish."

And much like it happened the first time a Larkin man had begged him to fuck his wife, Greg buried his cock as deeply as he could up Linda's tight pink teenage cunt and released one shot of his potent, viscous semen to mark Linda's cunt as his own. Then reaching across the spasming blonde teenager, he pulled Thomas' head to the junction between Linda's fit, trim thighs. The cinematic super-star pulled his hard, thick cock out of the hottest young girl he'd ever known and pushed the crème-covered head between Thomas' lips and let loose another thick rope of sperm, this one splattering the back of Thomas' throat.

Linda's eyes had been closed as she rode her climax higher and higher, peaking when the first shot of Greg's hot baby-batter splashed her cervix. But they flashed open the second he pulled out, she'd felt so terribly empty, in time to see her lover's hard cock invade her fiancé's mouth and she started to climax again. She watched Greg pull out of Thomas' mouth, her heart pounding as he sent three more thick, white streams her way – one to cover each nipple and the last to coat her slick moist mound. The liquid heat searing her hyper-sensitive flesh only inflamed the young blonde more. She reached out, grabbed her fiancé around the back of his neck and pulled his head close.

"Do you understand what you've done, Tommy-boy?" Linda felt like she was floating above the coach and watching herself in the most amazing scene ever. "You begged the single-most desirable man in the whole world to fuck your wife… use her…fuck, I mean me…anytime he wants." The young coed couldn't control the shivers that racked her body in a series of mini-orgasms. "Thomas," she said, her voice a low, smoky whisper everyone could hear, "you told him he could use me with other people, too." Her sleek body trembled as she felt her own clear juice dripping off the inside of her thigh. "Show me you meant what you said, cucky-boy." Her eyes drew his to her breasts and her wet, sloppy crotch. "You know what to do – please me, Tommy – you know you want to."

Thomas' face was a deep crimson as he let the tiny little girl force his head closer to her cum-spattered body. His eyes found hers and he wasn't surprised to see the lust glaring back at him – he could feel the need it covered in her and it only excited him more. He was close enough to smell the slight bleach scent of semen and it sent a rush of warmth to his groin and a release of any control he might have had left to his overheated libido. No longer thinking, only reacting, Thomas Larkin III dipped his face even lower, stuck out his tongue, and licked the thick, white cream that Greg had deposited on Linda's breast into his mouth.

Linda still felt herself 'floating' above the action as she witnessed her fiancé as he willingly took her orders, her commands, and humbled himself in front of her and humiliated himself in front of her lover. She felt every bump on his tongue as it moved over her flesh. He started just below her breast and scooped the viscous fluid upwards until it accumulated on the underside of her firm tit and he could make a cup of his tongue to collect it and swallow it. She watched from above as Greg took her hand and laid it on her fiancé's throat and kept watching as the fantasy Girl Next Door and her very own Fantasy Fuck laughed as they felt him swallow it down.

Closing her eyes, the eighteen year old coed watched the electric light show that played on the back of her eyelids. She felt so hyper-sensitized that she was aware of every goose bump and tiny knob of her areola as Thomas' lips and tongue slid across the dark pink flesh, pushing the remaining cum into a small pond surrounding her nipple. When he finally took her into his mouth, sucking the thick cum like a baby nursing at his mother's breast, waves of electrical pleasure shot directly from her nipple to her clit and then to the very core of her sex where it spread out to cover her entire body.

She was only vaguely aware that he'd switched sides to offer his loving devotion to her other breast. And he worshipped her the same way bringing the same results. She'd had no idea whatever that anything in the world could feel that good – and there was no way that having found it, she would ever let it go. Almost unconsciously, she found Greg's lips with hers and they explored each other's mouths while her cuckold-fiancé licked and sucked his way back towards her cum-covered mound.

Greg broke their kiss and put his hand on Thomas' shoulder. "Stay right there, Tommy-boy." Then he turned to Linda and spoke quietly. "You are loving this, aren't you, darling?" She just grinned and nodded her head. He flashed that 1,000 Watt smile again and kissed the tip of her cute little button nose. "But tell me, future Mrs. Larkin, which do you love more? Me…or dominating your little bitch-girl fiancé? Or maybe you're starting to understand what married life with him could be like – is that it?"

Thomas froze; he would have bet that the sound of his beating heart would be heard on the tape they were making. Then, finally, he heard his fiancée giggle. In a little girl's southern drawl, she said "What if I want to say yes to all three?"

"God, she's totally perfect," Thomas thought.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Marshall thought, "she's fucking perfect!"

Greg stared at her for a second and then laughed out loud. "Lover, that was the perfect answer. If you're really serious, the next two-and-a-half or three years can be a lot of fun. And then, after you marry the little bitch, the real party starts!"

Linda sat up a little, sensing that something important was happening. She looked across table and caught Marshall's eyes. He just nodded and shrugged his shoulders…but he was smiling. She trusted him enough to have gone that far – she figured she could trust him the rest of the way.

"I am serious, Pledge Gregory," she said with a pout. "What do I need to do to show you how serious I am?"

"I just want you to try a little something for me, lover. It was something that Tommy-boy's pretty mommy did to his cuckold daddy while he licked my cum off her quim. Fitting, don't you think?" Greg's laugh seemed to put the right mood on everything and Linda agreed to try whatever it was he wanted. Greg turned to Marshall. "I know you have a crop in here someplace – get it for me. Now."

Thomas and Marshall both groaned at the same time. Either one of their parents (or perhaps both) would have given that piece of information to Greg when he told them he was returning to school and staying at the boys' fraternity house, at least for the summer. After all, they knew their sons better than anyone. Marshall moved back to his big desk and opened the middle drawer. He came away with a black leather riding crop and handed it across to Greg.

Pain was the one constant companion that every gymnast lived with every day of their lives. It was a sign that training was needed or that it had been successful. It was a reminder of what had been accomplished and what still lay ahead. But unlike the pain that came with other sports – contact sports – the gymnasts only took the pain and never gave any back. The only time a thought like that even crossed the young girl's mind was when she reading… expanding her erotic world with her mother's copy of The Cuckold. As she saw one of the erotic tools described in the book for the first time, she felt herself quivering, believing that it was a sign that her choices so far had all been correct. And according to Greg, her future mother-in-law had used one on Thomas' father, too.

Linda's eyes were wide open as the sexiest man in the world (according to the polls) showed her how to hold the handle lightly and snap her wrist to control the flat leather piece at the other end of the whip-like implement. When he finally put the handle in her tiny fingers, her nipples felt like they would burst with anticipated pleasure and her wonderfully stretched pussy began to flood again. She couldn't help but start to giggle as she 'swished' the thin black leather implement through the air.

After letting her get the feel of it for a few minutes, Greg took her hand firmly in his. He smiled gently at the adorable, naked blonde and then started to speak. "Listen, little darling, before you can use this on someone, you need to know how it feels and how hard to flick it." He giggled too at the spark in her sky-blue eyes. "The only way to do that is to use it on yourself." Linda gasped as she stared into her lover's eyes. "Go ahead," he encouraged the young coed, "try it…you might like it." His smile became a smirk.

Catching each set of eyes with hers before she started, Linda gingerly flicked the handle and tapped herself lightly on her thigh. A slight frown creased her face and she tried again only harder. That time the slightly smarting feeling started to warm her up. The third strike was hard and flat and she caught herself on the soft underside of her thigh and groaned as the warmth started to spread.

"Not bad, but remember to snap your wrist. More snap and less brute force makes for a well-behaved cuckold, love." Linda melted when he called her love – she would done anything the beautiful man asked. "Try it again."

And within a half-dozen tries, Linda was brandishing the crop as if she was born to it. A minute later and she was confident enough to spread her fit, shapely legs and use the black leather tool on the top and sides of her baby-smooth mound. Two or three taps were all she needed before her blood was boiling and her libido was raging almost out of control. Breathing hard, her face and chest flushed beautifully with hot, coursing blood, she turned to Greg. "I'm ready, lover – tell me what to do."

Always aware of the camera, the cinematic super-star looked over at Marshall. "You in focus, Brother Goldman?" Marshall nodded after checking the viewfinder. "Then, Tommy-boy, it's time for you to stand up and meet your future."

Heart pounding and breath hard to find, Thomas rose to his feet and stood naked and ashamed in front of his brand new fiancée and her even more recent lover. His penis, so hard and stiff just moments earlier, had wilted as he'd watched Linda practice with the crop. Yet he was so incredibly aroused and his cock was leaking pre-cum even in its flaccid state. Greg reached over and turned Thomas' hips until he was facing midway between the couch and the camera.

"You may think that this will only be seen by Sara, love, but I think you're wrong. If I know these two and their families, this will be seen by your future in-laws and Marshall's parents as well." Linda gasped again as she started to understand some of the earlier, family-related comments that sounded so strange at the time. "But that's for later, little darling. Now it's time to give your new cucky-boy what he so desperately craves." He looked up at Thomas and told him to move closer.

"In the future," Greg continued conversationally, "you may want to have Tommy-boy hold himself up for you – I'm sure he would find it totally humiliating – but for now, I want you to do it." Greg moved even closer to his petite, blonde lover, his left arm snaking around her back until his hand found her firm left breast and her swollen, hyper-sensitive nipple. "Fuck me, little girl…did I tell you how absolutely perfect your breasts are?"

Linda's entire being – physical and mental – reacted to Greg's off-hand comment and a mini-orgasm tore through her flesh and nerves like an electrical storm, totally visible to the three men in the room.

Marshall's skin seemed to crawl around his body as he realized that Greg was so good with the ladies, he'd made Linda climax just by feeling her up and giving her the same compliment that Marshall had given her only a few hours earlier. Then his stomach started to cramp when he understood that his own fiancée, Sara, was certainly as much under his spell as Linda was.

Thomas wondered for the millionth time what it was that made some men confident and domineering and other men so needful of those same qualities. Ashamed and humiliated that they all knew he was the second sort, it excited him beyond reason that his fiancée climaxed so easily for another man while sitting right in front of her future husband.

Greg smiled to himself as he kneaded her breast and teased her nipple making the star-struck eighteen year old cum once again. He was thrilled knowing that he would have access to her for years without having to give up anything in return. Still, he could not deny being a little jealous of Thomas. It would be his bed, after all, where she would spend most of her nights. Perhaps that had something to do with the way he'd instructed Linda to handle him.

"Here, love, take your left hand and hold his little-boy pee-pee up against his tummy." Linda felt a new sense of empowerment roll through her as she man-handled Thomas' penis. It was warm and soft and vulnerable – but most of all she felt it was completely hers. "Not exactly," he gently corrected her, "take his head between your fingers and stretch him up." Thomas gasped as her tiny fingers gripped the soft, spongy head with the strength of a top-flight gymnast. Greg saw the smile the gasp produced on her angelic face so he prodded her further.

"Don't be afraid to use your nails, dear. I know he likes it – someone very close to him told me one night." All four of them were breathing hard and their strong young hearts pounded faster and faster. Three cocks and one cunt leaked their precious fluids as they all watched her fingers move slightly over him, changing her grip until she was pulling on him with her nails anchored beneath the corona. She stopped when his groans became too loud.