A Tale Of Two Girls

Story Info
Man's world turned upside-down.
2.6k words
3.15
23k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting in a bar terrace sipping a cappuccino and enjoying the sunny morning. It was my day off, so I had decided to treat myself to a nice day of doing absolutely nothing.

The winter had been long and cold, as is customary at these latitudes, but now spring had exploded in all its glory, and this was the first day where the weather was warm enough to go outside and actually enjoy the streets of the city.

I was summing up in my mind where life had taken me so far; my job was as demanding as ever, I had a shitty boss and even worse colleagues. I was in a ton of debt due to all the fucked-up decisions I had made so far and I would have to work my ass off to get my life back on track.

The realisation that my life was slipping out of control had come to me a couple of months before, after waking up one morning in a place I didn't recognise, hung over like shit and loathing myself. I had come to the conclusion that I needed to get things under control before it was too late. I was almost 25 years old, and already it seemed to me that my options for the future were getting frighteningly thin.

I was toying in my mind with all these thoughts when I noticed a couple of young girls, roughly in their early 20s, come walking down the street towards the bar where I was sitting. They were chatting loudly, and giggling. One of the girls, a blonde with a bright summer dress, was limping slightly and leaning on the other girl for support. She seemed to be in a little pain, but nonetheless she was amused at something going on with her shoes.

Seeing these two pretty girls reminded me of how much time had passed since the last time I had had a girlfriend. Lately I'd been so focused on getting my shit straight that I had basically neglected my social life. I had all but abandoned my group of "friends" and tried to get away from their destructive lifestyle. There was no way in hell I could have gotten my life back on track if I had continued to go out with that bunch of dope heads, whose only goal in life seemed to be getting laid and getting stoned (usually not in that order).

I looked at the two girls, trying not to stare. They were very pretty, and the last thing I needed in this relaxing morning was to creep out some random girls and have my ass kicked out of the bar. The blonde was wearing what I now saw were a pair of open-toed sandals, while the other one, dark skinned with short dark hair, was wearing a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt. I was curious to see what was going on with the blonde's sandals.

The blonde girl had placed her right foot on the other girl's chair, right between her legs. Now I could see that the sandal strap had been digging a bit into the flesh of her ankle, and her friend was unstrapping them. She wiggled her toes slightly, the green nail polish strikingly brilliant in the morning sun. The two girls exchanged a very intense look while the dark girl started removing the blonde's sandal. The blonde let out a small moan and closed her eyes, while her friend started massaging her foot.

I was mesmerised. I had always been attracted to women's feet, but the scene I was witnessing was so loaded with intimacy and sexual tension that I could almost feel it on my skin.

The dark girl seemed to be into the massage as much as her friend. After a while of massaging she gazed my way and gave me a wicked smile that caught me completely by surprise. I blushed so hard my face was about to melt.

I felt like I was a pervert staring at a private moment that I had no business witnessing, so I tried to act as if I was not even there. I fished my phone from my pocket and I pretended to be intently interested in it.

At this point I had a raging boner and there was no way in hell I could just stand up and leave. I would have had to pass by the girls' table, and being the awkward fuck that I am, I was too embarrassed to even look up from my phone.

After a few minutes of fiddling with my phone, I tried to look at the girls to see what was going on, hoping to be subtle enough that they would not notice. The terrace was empty except for the three of us, and the street was very quiet. The only sound I could hear was that of their voices.

I looked in their direction, and I saw that they were both looking at me and giggling. I must have blushed again, and I felt so pathetic I wished I could just disappear from the face of the earth.

The dark girl called out to me, and I was fucking trembling.

"Hey!" she said. And there was that wicked smile again. Her friend's feet were now both on her lap, and she was still massaging them while looking at me.

"Uh, hi," I replied. I fucking hated myself so much. I felt as beta as ever.

"What are you having?" she asked me. I realised now that my cappuccino had gone cold and I had barely touched it.

"What? Oh, a cappuccino. I think."

Now they were both grinning. They exchanged a look and then the blonde girl said, "Why don't you come and sit here with us?"

I couldn't believe it. What the fuck was going on? Two beautiful young girls interested in me? This must be the fucking twilight zone. As usual my brain was trying to sabotage me by coming up with excuses to back out, but thankfully I got a hold of myself and in the most manly tone I could muster I said, "Yeah sure, why not?"

I got up from my chair trying awkwardly to hide my boner, with mixed results.

The girls exchanged another look. I was definitely missing something in their non-verbal communication.

I sat at their table and presented myself.

"Hi, I'm Chad," I said, stretching out my hand towards the dark girl. She smiled, and shook my hand.

"I'm Karin, and this is my friend Debbie."

"Pleased to meet you," I said. My mind was racing as I was trying to figure what to do or say next. As it turned out I shouldn't have worried; the girls knew exactly what to say.

Debbie placed her bare feet on the ground, and I could see her perfect toes and the beautiful green nail polish. It was darker than it looked from a distance.

She followed my gaze and said, "Do you like them?" She was grinning like a little girl unwrapping Christmas gifts.

"Uh, yes I do," I replied, not sure what was going on.

"The problem is," she said with a tone as if she were talking to a child, "that they are getting a bit dirty on the ground."

I couldn't take my eyes off her feet. Her perfect toes, the pale skin in contrast with the dark green nail polish, the delicate arch of her soles. I was utterly hypnotised.

Tiny speckles of dust from the ground were attracted by the moisture of her soles. She was right, her perfect feet were getting a bit dirty and it was a fucking shame. She crossed her legs, so now one foot was on the ground while the other dangled lazily a few inches from my leg.

"Would you clean them for me?" she said with an innocent tone. Her incredible green eyes were looking directly into my soul.

"What?" I was not really sure of anything at this point. My boner was about to explode in my pants, and I could not think straight.

"Please?" she said.

I looked at her feet again. They were the most beautiful things I had ever seen. I just wanted to touch them, massage them, nibble on the tip of the toes, and suck them. I had a physical urge to do so, and if I didn't I think I would have started screaming.

Without saying a word, I got to my knees and I slowly placed a hand under the sole of her foot. I lowered my head and touched her big toe with the tip of my tongue. I worked my way with my tongue between her toes, and then I licked the sole of her foot. I licked her foot clean the best I could, the moistness tasted so good I was about to cum in my pants.

She gently removed her foot from my hands and placed it on my head. She pushed me down towards her other foot, which was still flat on the ground. She wiggled her toes a bit, and I understood what I had to do. I got down on my elbows and I stuck my tongue between her toes and the ground. I cleaned her foot the best I could without letting it leave the ground. I passed my tongue between her toes, under the arch of her sole, on her ankle, everywhere I could reach with my tongue without requiring her to raise her foot, because she clearly had no intention of making things easy for me.

I had never been so aroused in my entire life. So much that I did not entirely realise the absurdity of the situation. I was in a public place licking a complete stranger's feet. My day had taken a very strange turn indeed.

Karin pushed one of Debbie's sandals towards my face, startling me.

"Unbutton your pants," she said in a firm voice.

I kept on working Debbie's foot with my mouth, balancing myself with one hand and using the other to unbutton my pants as Karin had ordered. I was rock-hard. Without Karin having to tell me what to do, I placed my dick in the sandal and started dry-humping it. I was now practically laying belly-down on the ground, with one of Debbie's feet in my mouth, the other one on my head and her sandal wrapped around my cock.

Debbie moved her toes slightly inside my mouth, and I lost it. I came as hard as ever before in my life. I sprayed the sandal, the ground, my stomach and my t-shirt. I came so hard my vision started getting blurry, and I was sure I was going to faint. Things got fuzzy as I closed my eyes.

"Wake up you weirdo!"

Karin kicked me in the side. I came back to my senses and realised I was still flat on the floor, resting my face on Debbie's foot. Dribble had oozed out of my mouth and on the ground. The whole thing had probably taken place in less than 3 minutes, but it had drained me like a 50-mile marathon.

I reluctantly started getting up, and tried to get a hold of myself. I removed the sandal from my dick and dizzily sat on the chair. I buttoned up my pants, trying to hide the fact that my t-shirt was covered in a mixture of cum and dirt from the ground.

My head was spinning and I had tiny bright spots in my vision. I was a fucking mess.

Debbie was smiling at me with a mischievous look in her eyes. Was there a trace of tenderness in there as well? I looked at her with guilt; I was longing to see approval in her eyes. What was she thinking? Did I do a good job? Did I please her? Would she want to talk to me now, or was she disgusted by me?

"Look at the mess you made of her sandal", Karin said in a very pissed-off tone. Again, she startled me. I was so lost in Debbie's eyes I had forgotten completely about Karin. Shit, I had forgotten there even was a world outside of Debbie's eyes.

"I-I'm sorry," I mumbled.

Karin took a piece of paper and a pen from her purse and scribbled down something.

She handed me the paper and said, "See that shop over there on the other side of the road? Go there and buy this."

On the paper was the name of a model of sandals and a size number.

I looked at Debbie; she was still smiling at me. She nodded her approval.

I crossed the deserted road and walked towards the shop. My head was still spinning and I could not think straight. My t-shirt was a nasty mess of half-dried cum and dirt and my face was filthy from scraping on the ground.

I walked into the shop and gave the attendant the paper. She looked at me with disgust, and being careful not to touch my hand, took the paper and left. I noticed she was wearing sandals, and all I could think was that her feet were not even remotely as pretty as Debbie's. I could still feel Debbie's salty flavour on my tongue.

I paid for the sandals, a whopping 300 bucks, and I returned to the girls' table. The girls were still sitting there and chatting like nothing had happened. Debbie was still barefoot. I put the box on the table and stood there waiting for the girls to acknowledge my presence. After a couple of minutes, Karin looked at me and said, "Look at Debbie's sandal. Look at what you did". Her tone was almost angry.

"I'm sorry," I replied

I was really at a loss. I looked at Debbie and she did not seem very happy. The thought that she might be angry at me crushed my soul. I wanted to apologise and beg her to forgive me, but the words wouldn't come out. I could feel tears building up in my eyes.

"You know what you have to do," said Karin. She pointed at the dirty sandal that was still on the ground where I had left it.

Of course I knew what I had to do. Maybe this way Debbie would forgive me, and maybe she would smile at me once again.

I got down on all fours, and started slowly licking the sandal. Tears were falling from my eyes and mixing with the semi-dried up sperm on the sandal. I lapped it as tenderly as I could; after all Debbie's beautiful feet had been resting in these sandals only minutes before. I licked it, trying to feel Debbie's taste on my tongue once again. But it was no use. My filthy bodily fluids had tainted her perfect flavour.

I licked the sandal clean, and with infinite love and tenderness I touched Debbie's foot. The girls were still chatting, ignoring me completely. I slid the sandals on her feet. I kissed the skin of her ankle where the strap had been hurting her. The only thing I could think of was that Debbie was displeased with me, and it crushed me.

"Sit on the chair," Said Karin. I could hear the disgust in her voice, and I really couldn't blame her.

I couldn't get myself to look at Debbie in the eye. So I just sat there, looking down.

Karin handed me the bill for their drinks, and they got up from the table. I looked at them as they walked away, chatting and holding hands.

I started to cry again.