A Tale of Two Sisters: Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother fucker, this is one sweet fucking pussy. I have never felt anything so tight and hot in my life. Baby girl, you are one nice fuck!"

He pulled back fast and jammed back into me hard. My pussy was starting to get numb as my mind struggled to process the pain. I felt him grab my thighs and spread me open more. He started a rhythm and was now pummeling me. My whole body was moving as he drove in and out of me. I could feel my boobs bouncing on my chest as he drilled me. He pushed my legs forward and my knees touched the ground next to my chest. My crotch was lifted off the ground a little and he was now directly over me, hammering down into me, pushing me into the floor. I let out a deep groan as the pain was now settling into my thighs right next to the pleasure. His face was scrunched up and he was sweating, I felt a drop of sweat hit my chest as he continued his frantic pace. He had already lasted longer than the Hispanic man and I wondered how long he could pound me. My question was quickly answered as he let out a groan and I felt a warmth deep within me. I knew my untouched womb was now filled with his cum. He pulled out and sat on his heels.

"Son of a bitch, I haven't had a fuck like that in a while. I love white virgin pussy."

My legs relaxed and fell open, my feet flat on the floor. He reached out and touched my legs, running his fingers across my thighs and down my legs.

"Thank you baby girl. You have a wonderful pussy, I am honored to break it in for you. You are gonna make a lot of guys happy in your lifetime."

I felt another weird surge of pride as this cruel man complimented me on my pussy. I fought back the urge to thank him, that would have been strange. He continued to rub up and down my legs and I noticed movement and saw the black man had returned. He was carrying something in his hand. He walked over to my sister and turned her over onto her stomach. I panicked and sat up.

"What are you doing? Leave her alone."

I thought it had sounded pretty convincing but I was a little worried. The black man looked at me with a grin and I heard the white man's voice.

"Relax, girl, you are the one that decided everything. You see, you didn't give Leroy a cherry so he gets to take your asses. It is only fair."

"No, wait, you are too big. You will kill her."

I screamed and the white man grabbed me. We hadn't discussed anal sex. Even my little tramp sister hadn't considered that. I looked at her and her head was facing me. I saw her wink and I was a little stunned.

"No, he won't kill her. She will be really sore for a few days and walk a little funny but she won't die. In fact, she may grow to love Leroy's cock in her ass. It has happened before, he has a regular set of ass groupies. Now, settle down and watch Leroy in action. He actually prefers this so you really did him a favor."

The black man pulled my sister up on her knees, her face still on the floor. Her ass was now up in the air and he was arranging her legs. He leaned back and she was on her knees, her legs spread and her ass open before him. I saw he had a bottle of vegetable oil and he opened it and poured it over her ass. He rubbed her cheeks and then I saw him rub the oil between her cheeks. I heard her moan and saw her move her ass a little as he rubbed up and down her crack. He poured some into his hand and then rubbed it on his cock. The black skin was now glistening. The cock was huge and there was no way he was going to get that inside her little body.

"Isn't he a master, sweetie. Yes, Leroy loves fucking young white girls up the ass. He was the one that found you guys in the first place. I remember when he first told me about the two hot little rich cunts that he found. It didn't take us long to figure out your schedule and plan this little adventure. You see, your parents stuff will be nice but we really came here for you two. I have been thinking about fucking you for months and Leroy has been thinking of burying his cock in you two for even longer."

I looked at him and tried to look surprised. I knew what she had done. I knew she had purposely walked by his office many times to get his attention. I knew it was only a matter of time when she told me she had the girls do their stretching for cheer on the wall as he was mopping the floor. She said she had her leg all the way up the wall and she had not worn her cheer panties. She only had on her regular small panties and I can only imagine what he saw as she spread herself wide open. I wondered what the cruel man would think if he knew he was being played by two high school girls. I decide he would be really mad and I tried to scrunch up my face to cry.

I heard a grunt and looked back quickly to see Leroy had already slid a couple of inches into my sister's ass. Her face was crumpled and her eyes were wide open. He was holding her hips and I saw at least 8 or 9 more inches of black cock sticking out of her ass. Leroy looked over at me and pushed again. She let out a little grunt as he pushed another couple of inches into her. I looked at the black cock and still thought there was no way. He jammed another few inches in as I watched. There was only 4 or 5 more inches, I looked at my sister and her face was in turmoil. She had at least 7 inches or so of black cock up her ass and he wasn't done. He pushed again and another two inches sunk in. He was almost completely inside her, I couldn't believe it, it looked unreal.

"Isn't that something, sweetie. I bet you thought he would never get it into her. Leroy has never met an ass he couldn't fuck. Some of them are never the same after he's done but he always gets his. You know he is going to fuck your little virgin asshole too once he is done with your sister."

I looked up at him and he was smiling a huge smile. My ass all of a sudden got a lot tighter as I watched him drive the last three inches of his huge black cock up my little sister's ass. He was up against her now and she was frozen. Her eyes were wide open and she was breathing really fast. She was making little squeaky noises through her breaths. Leroy pulled back and slid his entire cock out of her. I heard it pop as it left her butt. He poured more oil on her and then more on his cock and stuck it back into her. This time it went in much easier and he slid it all the way in on one stroke. She grunted again when he hit bottom and then he grabbed her hips and started fucking my sister up the ass. His cock moved fast in and out of her, she was squealing as he drilled her little butt. I was able to see her ass holding onto his cock as he pulled back and then folding in as he drove it back into her. Her boobs and face were rubbing on the floor as he pounded her ass. He kept up the pace for about 3 minutes and then he grabbed her hips and pulled her tight against his stomach. I saw his face scrunch up and I knew he was cumming deep in her butt. He pulled out and sat back, his black cock softening and glistening.

My sister slumped down onto the floor when he let her go. Her little body ravaged and spread open as she laid face down. I could tell she was shivering, what I couldn't tell is whether it was from being cold or just overly excited. I took another look at her face and decided she wasn't cold.

"Well, that was sweet but now I get a crack at her."

The white man left me and moved over to my sister. He lifted her ass up and shoved his cock into her pussy from behind. She grunted but didn't open her eyes. The white man started fucking her hard and fast. I saw her ass shake as he slammed against it. I was hypnotized by my sister's rape and I didn't realize the Hispanic man had moved over and was now pushing me down on the ground. My back hit the cold floor and he spread my legs open wide. I didn't even move as I felt him jam only the second cock ever to touch my pussy deep into me. I watched my sister getting fucked from behind as I was also fucked hard. She was starting to moan and move her ass as the white man was working hard.

"Holy fuck, I think this little cunt is gonna blow all over my cock. We have found us a keeper for sure guys." The white guy said and pounded back into my little sister.

I looked at her face and he was right, I could tell she was close. I watched as she came hard as her third rapist ripped in and out of her. She screamed and I saw her body convulse as the orgasm ripped through her.

"Son of a bitch, that is nice, this pussy is like a vice. It is squeezing my dick. Fuck yes, I love this girl!" the white guy screamed.

The Hispanic guys was really hitting me now and I knew I would be sore in many places tomorrow. My once virgin pussy was now taking another cock. It started to feel really nice as he rammed in and out of me and I watched my baby sister cum right next to me. I relaxed and opened my legs, allowing this stranger to fuck me good. I wanted to rub my clit but I was hesitant to look too much like a slut in front of these guys. I could feel my breathing getting quicker as the pleasure racked my body. His cock felt wonderful, the pain was gone and now it felt like he was rubbing on a pleasure button over and over. He grabbed my legs and pushed them back towards my head and that did it. I came hard and screamed through a long orgasm.

"Amigo, we have not just found one prime cunt, this little bitch just came on my dick too. These two are really special, can we bring them home with us?" The Hispanic man laughed and just kept fucking me through my orgasm.

He fucked me for about 5 more minutes, even longer than the white man had. I felt him shoot his load into me and then he pulled away. My legs stayed open and I looked over to see the white man deposit another load of cum into my little sister.

I was only lying there for a couple of minutes and I was turned over. I felt hands pulling my ass up and I knew what was coming. I thought I should get away but my body wouldn't respond. Did I want Leroy's black cock up my little ass? Was I a whore already? I felt the oil poured over my ass and then a big finger jamming into my asshole. I flinched and then I felt the huge black cock at the entrance to my virgin ass. I turned my head and saw my little sister being fucked again by the Hispanic man. I couldn't tell if he was in her ass or pussy. He was fucking her doggy style and the white man was holding her head up by her hair and moving her mouth up and down on his cock. She looked to be trying to suck him and he was actually teasing her by pulling her mouth off of his cock. I couldn't believe my sister was getting double-teamed and then I felt the most intense feeling I had ever felt in my life as my virgin ass opened to a huge black cock.

A massive jolt of pain hit me in the gut. I felt Leroy's hands on my hips and it felt like a huge pole was getting shoved into me. I tried to breathe and I heard a strange noise leave my mouth. I felt warm breath on the side of my face.

"Are you ready for this you little cunt? I took it easy on your baby sister but I am going to ruin your fucking ass. I am going to jam all 11 inches of this black cock up your tight little hole. You will remember me for a long time you sweet little whore."

His words touched a deep spot I me that I didn't know even existed. I wanted to tell him to bring it on, fuck me in the ass, stick that fucking cock as far in as you can. These thought s seemed strange but they were real. I tried to look at him but I couldn't turn my head, I heard him laugh and then he grabbed my hips hard. I took a deep breath to try and prepare but my scream ripped through the house as his entire huge cock speared me. I screamed again and tried to move. My ass was on fire and he was laughing and holding my hips. I stopped squirming as the pain slowed a little. Then I felt him pull out and drill me again, I screamed again. I made strange noises for at least 5 more minutes as he destroyed my ass. I stopped making noise as the cock started to feel at home in my tight ass, the Hispanic man had finished in my sister but the white man was holding her head over his cock, most of it in her mouth, and he was watching me. Leroy was still fucking me and now I was a little numb. I felt the huge cock going in and out of my ass but I didn't feel the pain anymore. I felt nothing but fullness and incredible pleasure. I wondered if I was becoming an ass-whore. He fucked me for at least 5 more minutes and finally spewed his cum deep inside me. He let go of me and I dropped to the floor, my stomach and boobs hitting the cold floor.

The white man pulled my sister off his cock and dropped her head on the floor. His cock was rock hard again and he was stroking it. He looked at me and then at my sister. He looked like he was trying to decide. I felt hands on my hips and then my ass was lifted again. A cock entered my pussy and the white guy smiled. I was thankful it was my pussy that was taking cock, I moved my hips as I was fucked again by what I could only guess was the Hispanic man. The white man moved over to my sister and flipped her onto her back. He moved her across the floor so she was closer to me. Her head was right next to mine. He spread her legs and stuck his cock into her. He looked me right in the eyes as he fucked my little sister. I reached up and put my arm across her chest to hold her. I whispered in her ear.

"We are almost done, honey, hold on."

I felt her grab my hand with hers and squeeze. She moaned again as the white man ripped into her young pussy. She was in heaven, I could see her eyes roll into her head and I wondered if she was going to cum again. My question was answered as she squeezed my hand hard and I felt her body convulse again under the white man's cock. He laughed and really started banging into her.

I closed my eyes and waited for the cock inside me to finish. I felt cum fill my pussy again and the cock pulled away. My stomach hit the floor again. The white man came in my sister again and disappeared. I laid on the floor and held onto my baby sister. She was still shaking. I heard noises behind me, I turned my head slightly and saw the Hispanic man holding my Dad's video camera. A fresh surge of terror hit me as I saw the little red light on the top of the camera. How much had they filmed?

"You guys about ready? Hmm, what should we do with them?"

The white man was standing at the bottom of the stairs. He looked like he was thinking.

"You know, I was gonna tie them up naked so their sweet mommy and daddy could find their little sweethearts in all their glory. I figure Daddy hasn't seen these little hot bodies naked in a while. Now I am wondering, hmmm. Frankie, go in their room and get me some clothes."

The white man walked over and picked up our panties. I heard a voice on the other side of me.

"You know, I could handle another go at the big one."

"Fuck, Leroy, she won't be able to walk for a week as it is. Ah, go ahead, I need a few minutes to dress the little one anyway."

I tried to scamper away but big hands grabbed my hips and ripped them up in the air. I squirmed to try and get away, I thought we were done, I wasn't sure I could take anymore. I fought and then I felt the huge cock slide all the way up my sore ass again. I felt the fight leave me as the cock now controlled my ass again. I slumped down and Leroy started pumping in and out my poor asshole. I felt the fullness again, I tried to concentrate on what was happening. The largest cock I had ever seen was moving easily in and out of the smallest hole in my body. I marveled at the thought of it and my body was responding. I wondered what it looked like. I knew what it felt like, it hurt like the devil at first but now it was like an internal massage. I felt like he was touching parts of my body that had never been touched. I took a deep breath as Leroy continued to fuck me in the ass for the second time. I felt the pleasure hit me in the stomach and I reached under and pinched my clit. I came hard with a large black cock in my ass and then I felt Leroy's warm breath on my neck.

"You like Leroy's cock in your little white ass? I knew you would love it. Every time I watched you shake that little ass at school I knew it needed a black cock in it. Tell me you love it baby." He said and stopped fucking me.

I did not say anything. I just stayed still with the cock in my ass.

"Baby girl, you better tell me you want this or I will pull it out and never fuck you again."

Leroy whispered in my ear.

The first thought that hit me was good, it was over. He would stop and not bother me again. Then I felt the cock start to slide slowly out of my ass and I surprised myself as I heard the words leave my mouth.

"Fuck me! Don't ever stop fucking my ass! Put it back in please." I said.

Leroy laughed and drilled back into me. I let out a moan of pleasure.

The Hispanic man returned and I watched the white man slide my sister's panties on her again, trapping her sloppy pussy. He rubbed it once more and then rubbed her legs, her stockings still on. He rubbed her thighs above her stockings and I heard him let out a sigh. He slipped a pair of sweatpants on her. They were my sweatpants. He pulled them up and snapped the waistband.

My ass was still filled with Leroy's cock as he slipped a pink tube top over her chest. I could feel my face moving across the floor as Leroy continued to punish my tender ass. I wondered how much I was going to hurt tomorrow but I didn't care at the moment. I wanted this cock to stay in me forever. What a slut I had become. The white man lifted my sister up to her feet and walked her over to the stairs. I watched him tie her hands and then lift them to tie them on the railing again. She stood on her own, her head laying to the side. I saw her eyes were open and watching me.

"Leroy, are you going to fuck her all night?"

"Don't tempt me, this is one of the nicest asses I have ever been in. We found us a hot one here and she wants it. I am just trying to be a nice houseguest." All of the men laughed at Leroy's politeness.

"C'mon finish up, we have to get out of here."

I felt him speed up and really start to slam my ass hard. I heard his skin slapping against mine and I was really getting driven into the floor. He kept fucking me for another few minutes and then I felt him pull out and shoot a load across my back. I felt some hit the back of my head and then he slapped me hard across the ass.

"Baby, that is one fine ass. I cannot wait to get into it again." He whispered in my ear.

He slapped me hard on the ass again and I slumped down onto the tile floor. A strange sense of pride ran through me as I heard Leroy get up. I felt hands turning me over and panties sliding up my legs. They put a pair of sweatpants on me and then stood me up. They slid a shirt over my head and it was a halter with thin straps. It felt funny and I looked down, it was my sister's shirt. They tied me up next to my sister and I tried to stand up straight. My legs ached a lot but I was able to hold myself up. The black man and the Hispanic man left and the white man walked up to me. He put a piece of duct tape over my mouth and then one over my sister's mouth. He was inches from my face, I smelled his horrible breath and felt his spit hit me again as he spoke.

"Ok, you little cunt. You listen closely. If you or your little sister ever breathe a word of this you will be sorry. You didn't get a good look at us and we never touched you. Do you understand?"

I shook my head and looked directly into his cruel eyes. He stared at me for a moment and then stepped back. He put another piece of duct tape over my eyes and everything went black. I felt him squeeze my boobs again.

"Fuck, these are some nice tits. I am not sure I have ever seen two sisters with such perfect tits."

He rubbed my boobs and then pulled my top down. I felt my boobs pop out. My nipples were still hard and he pinched them. I moaned as he rolled my nipples with his fingers.