A Tale of Two Sluts

Story Info
Two girls look to punish the new kid.
2.3k words
3.79
77.3k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dphelps
dphelps
30 Followers

It was the Senior year of school For Katrina Hollister at Sunnydale Academy. Katrina was well known around the school. Her and lifelong best friend Mika Henderson hung out together and were both on the cheerleading team. They grew up together like sisters. Even their families were close. Katrina and Mika were both very smart girls despite their dashing good looks and stereotypical demeanor and popularity.

Both of them had similar builds. They were about 5'6 and both had medium sized tits. Katrina had slightly larger boobs sporting a 36C over Mika's 32 cup size. 18 year old Katrina had pale skin and long blonde hair that went just below her shoulders. She had long scantly legs that ran into her nice juicy round ass. It was pretty big and round for a white girl (even had all the black guys starring as she walked past).

The only other white girl who had a larger ass was Mika. Mika was built pretty much the same except she had shiny red hair that went down to her shoulders. Mika was a couple months older than Katrina was. Of course both the vixens had plenty of male attention, which they enjoyed. They also had plenty of negative attention. You don't get to their social position without a little bit of negative attention from rivals.

Katrina and Mika's lives would change forever though when the High School got a new addition. Even though it was a small one at that, this new girl was a hot Mexican. Just past her 18th birthday, The spicy Latina strode through the halls Standing an inch taller than Katrina with her signature light brown caramel complexion, 38DD breast, long jet black hair that went halfway down her back and pointed to her large round ass that had more bounce than a Mexican Jumping Bean. The Black guys called "El Grande Culo" (The Big Ass) secretly behind her back. She was a more than welcome change of pace at the fancy Academy.

There she was the only Mexican there in a school full of mostly whites and blacks. Because of her dashing good looks, she was the next big thing and everyone knew it. Catalina Hernandez would slowly become a pain in the sides of Katrina and Mika.

Throughout the year, Catalina had stolen more attention and received better grades than Katrina and Mika. This drove them crazy because that is what they lived and thrived on. The last straw happened when Catalina Stole Katrina's boyfriend Sam Cochran before Homecoming. Sam happened to be black and the starting tailback on the football team. He had a typical tall dark build. She also replaced Mika as the new cheer captain. The girls knew something had to be done about this. So they hatched a plan to get their vengeance. They now had a hatred for her and her Latin ways that destroyed their once perfect lifestyle.

The plan was devious and well over the top, but it would be the only chance to drive Catalina and her family out of town. The plot was to have Catalina gangbanged by the rival football team before the homecoming and have it recorded. She knew some of the players there who had graduated from that school and would be more than happy to participate. When she informed the men she only wanted those who were at least 18. Then use it to turn the school and the whole town against her meanwhile disgracing her and her family.

The plan was to take her in the girls shower after practice. She was always the last one in and enjoyed showering for long periods of time. By the time she got out, the rest of the team would be long gone. So, Katrina and Mika would stay back and attack her using chloroform once she got out of the shower. While she would be knocked out, Mika would unlock the door and let in the rival football players from Eagle Mountain. Meanwhile Katrina would handcuff Catalina to one of the benches in the locker room. When she would finally wake up the fun would start.

The day had finally come. It was after practice and Katrina was so wet with excitement that she masturbated in the shower. After she was done she quickly rushed to her locker and gym bag where she met with the former team captain Mika. As predicted, Catalina took her usual long shower. While she was in there Mika prepped the rag and chloroform while Katrina pulled the 'cuffs out of the bag. They set up in their position ready to ambush her when she came out. Once the water in the shower had turned off, they got eager with excitement. Then out of nowhere, the lights in the room went off. The room was pitch black.

It was so dark, Katrina couldn't see her hand in front of her face. She stepped out of her hiding spot and then felt someone grab her from behind and place a rag over her mouth she tried to scream for Mika but it was too late. She awoke to a picture of horror.

She was butt naked lying on her back with her hands tied above her head to the bench. She looked up and Mika was tied up with her hands front of her and facing down towards Katrina (Essentially Katrina was on her back in missionary and Mika basically bent doggy style on her hands and knees). A voice was heard and got the attention of both girls. They turned to see no other than Catalina standing there with a big grin on her face. She was fully dressed in her cheerleader outfit leaving the girls to wonder how long they were truly passed out. The worst sight was when both captive victims took a look at what was to come. It was the rival football team or at least a part of it. 20+ men were there each of them sporting hard-ons ready for the events to come.

Once Katrina saw Catalina pull the video recorder out of Mika's gym bag her heart dropped. She knew exactly what surprises were in there and how they were going to be used on Catalina. But now the tables have turned. Catalina spoke to both the girls in her thick Mexican accent.

"What were you thinking? You didn't really think you were going to pull this off did you? You bitches are truly fucked and are going to get what you deserve. You think you girls are going to have me gangbanged, and then think you will get away with it. You girls are now my bitches and I'm going to make sure you know who the Queen Bee is around here."

She turned to the players and said "Boys, have as much fun as you can and take any hole you want." The guys did indeed. It started somewhat slowly. One guy would climb between Katrina's legs, and pound her pussy while another guy would mount Mika from behind and pound her. The room filled with the smell of sex and the sound of balls slapping against the girls and moans of pleasure would slip out of their mouths. More players would get in on the action. Both girls had their heads were turned to the side and their mouths were stuffed with large black cocks. Mika felt Humiliated when the man behind her pulled out and blew his load onto her ass the player pounding her mouth fired his load down her throat.

Immediately both cocks were replaced by two more fresh boners ready for pleasure. Mika couldn't swallow the load in time before the next dick plunged into her. It startled her so much that she choked on the cum in her mouth and spilled onto Katrina's face hitting her in the eyes as it splattered. A long thick string of drool hung from Mika's mouth. Meanwhile, Katrina was being impaled by a massive black cock from both ends. She felt the large player Cumming in her mouth and soon her mouth was filled with his seed. She also never had a chance to swallow it because she was being pounded to hard. She coughed up the sperm in her and it went all over her face and chin and ran down her cheeks. Seeing this, the player pounding her pussy pulled and came on Katrina's tits.

The two girls were absolutely being hammered but their bodies were betraying them. Mika caught a glimpse of Katrina's face and saw the pleasure she was starting to get out of this. Mika became more aroused at this sight and began to thrust against the cocks impaling her. Both girls started moaning in pleasure more and more no longer realizing how this situation came to pass. Both of them were completely oblivious to the fact that this was being recorded. All they could think about is the next stud getting ready to penetrate them.

Katrina got a chance to briefly look at Catalina as she filmed this laughing her head off. And before she knew it another cock had penetrated her this time in her ass. Katrina screamed into Mika's face as she was impaled by yet another black cock. She felt his huge rod slide in and out of here tight anal hole stretching it as he pulled in and out. He picked up a rhythm and began pounding her harder and faster as he did. This scene repeated itself over and over again as each man took multiple turns on Katrina and Mika. They both had their asses and pussies penetrated as well as their mouths fucked until their jaws were sore. Catalina wanted to have a little more fun with the girls. She told the girls to say certain things like.

"Catalina is my mommy. And we are her little sluts." And "Fuck you Sunnydale Academy."

Upon seeing this Catalina confirmed that the girls were broken by now. She had the girls uncuffed and placed on the floor where the gangbang continued. This time both were placed side by side facing Catalina. They were both placed on top of a waiting cock straddling it as they faced their tormentor. Then they pushed forward while another cock was shoved up their assholes and a third shoved down their throats. Neither one of the girls had ever been taken like this before but in their state of arousal neither one of them cared. They both climaxed multiple times in front of Catalina to her delight. The rival players from Ealge Mountain pumped into the girls as Catalina walked around the whole scene filming it from all angles and getting close ups.

As the football players each pumped their seed into Katrina and Mika, Catalina reached into Mika's gym bag and pulled out a large strap-on dildo. It was obnoxiously large. It was about 10 inches long and 3 inches wide with rubber spikes on it. Catalina adorned her toy which actually Katrina had bought for this occasion. Both girls looked at her as she passed the camera off to another player. The girls shook their heads and knew they were in for it. Catalina mounted Katrina first and plunged into her ass. She forced Katrina to call her "Mommy" and "Fuck Sunnydale Academy" and look directly into the camera as she fucked her relentlessly.

Katrina was pounded hard until her ass came to a huge gape which was recorded on camera. The Scene repeated itself again with Mika being boned in front of the camera. After she was done Catalina made both girls suck on the rubber cock as she pulled it out of Mika's ass. Then Katrina was forced to eat Catalina's pussy until her juice squirted out on her face. Both of the girls laid there on the floor in complete disbelief.

Catalina stepped out the toy and threw it at Mika hitting her in the face. She had all she needed now and told both the girls that they were now her bitches and sex slaves to do as she pleased when she pleased. The whole town rallies around this school and if this got out, their whole family would be run out of town so they had to obey. Catalina and the men got dressed and left the locker room leaving the girls sprawled on the floor covered in cum and Catalina's juices.

Their pussies and assholes were sore and gapping with cum dripping out of them. They never thought this would happen to them. But at the same time they had never been so sexually satisfied they hated it. They couldn't stand that they were 'turned out' by this lowly Mexican. But yet deep down inside, they couldn't deny how much they enjoyed this night.

As time went on, Catalina told Mika and Katrina that they were not allowed to go to the Homecoming dance or game later in the year. They were also not allowed to wear panties without her permission. Wearing them was considered a reward for being good bitches. They were both going to be her 'Maids' and dress up in maid uniforms and clean her house and cook her food then occasionally Catalina would make either Mika or Katrina eat her out and then she would Squirt her juices on their faces. Catalina and Sam would continue dating. Catalina rubbed it in more when Sam received a Full Ride Athletic Scholarship to the number one college football team in the country.

Katrina and Mika would go on to hold a grudge against other races. (You'll see this play out later.) Both girls would admit to each other how turned on they were during this whole ordeal. They were even turned on when they were getting gangbanged. And they admitted they came several times. This would go on for the rest of the year, Until Katrina's mom found out.

dphelps
dphelps
30 Followers