A Tale of Two Sluts Ch. 02

Story Info
Mommy seeks revenge for her daughter.
2.1k words
3.98
60.4k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dphelps
dphelps
30 Followers

The punishment continued through the school year. Katrina and Mika were continuing their duties as sex slaves to their mistress Catalina. It was something that they started to love, But only regretted having to serve Catalina. It was obvious that as time went on during their senior year, Katrina and Mika would not be the same. Katrina's mom Charlee started to notice the change. Charlee was worried and hesitant to talk to her daughter about it.

Charlee was well built. A little taller than Kat but had very large round Breast at least 44DD and a pretty round backside that had a little jiggle to it. Her legs long but were thick and smooth with some muscle definition and sported bright beach blonde hair that went with her pale skin blue eyes and full lips.

Things got worse when Mika was kicked out of her house and her parents dropped her off to live with Katrina for the rest of the School year. Mika never told Charlee why she had been kicked out. She just never wanted to talk about it but Katrina knew the truth. Charlee was trying to get to the bottom of this. She went through their clothes and found the 'Maid' outfits, dog collars, and chains. She didn't find any panties though which puzzled her. That was it she was going to talk to both of them about all this tomorrow.

The next day Charlee confronted the girls about their behavior and wardrobe. The girls couldn't hold it in any longer and spilled the beans. They told Charlee about how this Bitch of a Latina who was torturing them and blackmailing them. They told her about how they tried to set her up but the tables were turned unexpectedly and now after school they were on their knees licking this girls pussy and cooking her food.

Charlee was angered and shocked by all this. She was mad at Katrina for letting this happen. But she wasn't going to let this Mexican cunt do this to her daughter and get away with it. She was going to take vengeance into her own hands. She had to give Catalina a taste of her own medicine. But it had to be better than how her daughter and best friend were humiliated. The Prom was coming up for Rival school Eagle Mountain. The plan was obvious while her husband was gone on a business trip. Have Catalina and her mother gangbanged at their Prom!

The girls were in on it and had their plan. Both proms were on the same day. Eagle Mountains would be starting at 6pm and Sunnydale Academy would start at 8pm. Catalina had lifted the ban on Katrina and Mika not going to the prom since they had been such good slaves. They would ride in a limo up the school gym where Catalina would meet Sam and of course she would flaunt their relationship in front of them. But tonight Mika paid the driver to go to Eagle Mountain first. Catalina was clueless when the driver pulled up to the back of the Gym.

"This isn't our school! What's happening? What are you two up too?" Catalina said in her meek voice for the first time ever showing fear.

"We wanted to do something special for you mistress. Seeing as you let us go to prom." Mika replied.

Katrina opened the backdoor and they walked down a short hallway and came to a stop in front of a door. There was the faint sound of moaning and the rhythmic slapping of skin. Catalina looked at the girls with a stoned face of fear. Her once Light brown skin was now transparent with fear. The girls shoved Catalina through the door and turned the corner and all three girls took in a monumental sight. Charlee was bent over a bench getting hammered by Catalina's mom Vanessa. Charlee had her hands cuffed to the bench and a dog collar wrapped around her neck with a long chain leading into Vanessa hands. She tugged on the leash as she plunged her long strap-on inside Charlee. Vanessa turned her head to greet the girls as she laid waste to Charlees pussy from behind!

"How are you girls? The guys have been waiting for you to show up. We've been here for about an hour now. They told me how you wanted them to gangbang me and my sweet little daughter. Didn't you idiots learn your lesson the first time!?" Vanessa said smiling as she continued to plow into Charlee.

"Obviously they're in on it and are setting you girls up. I used to go to Eagle Mountain when I was younger. They're not going to turn on one of their own.

The girls now looked on in total horror at the picture they saw. Charlee getting destroyed and in the background the room was full of well hung black men. This time it had to be at least 30+ monster cocks waiting to tear into their pussies and assholes as this was being filmed on a tripod mounted camera. Mika and Katrina broke down in tears after seeing their efforts come crashing down on them again. They knew their situation was hopeless. They both got on their knees and begged for forgiveness from their mistress. But they found none. Catalina had them strip out of their expensive prom dresses and crawl but naked over to the bench were Charlee was being pounded. They turned back to face Catalina. Their backs were toward Charlee and the could hear her getting impaled by Vanessa's mighty strap-on.

"Okay bitches, you sluts want forgiveness, then you'll have to earn it with your mouths. Now eat my pussy until I cum on your faces just like the good ole days." Catalina said in her thick dirty Mexican accent as she hiked up her dress above her hips and pulled her panties to the side exposing her already soaking wet pussy. The girls immediately began to take turns lapping at Catalina's swollen clit. "Open wide Whore" Catalina said as she quickly came, spraying her juices into Katrinas wide open mouth. Her juices got all over her face, eyes, and in her mouth. Katrina was partially blinded because of the juices in her eyes but managed to share Catalina's hot cum with Mika. Mika held the cum in here mouth while Catalina pulled of Mika's red panties with black lace trim. She ordered Mika to spit the cum from her mouth and onto the panties. After Mika complied Vanessa pulled out Charlee and pulled her strap-on to the side.

Vanessa was relatively short compared to her daughter Catalina. But she sported long curly red hair that went down past her shoulders to the middle of her back. She had some signs of age on her face as would be expected. She also had massive tits about the same size as Charlees' but she had a larger and rounder ass and thick thighs.

Vanessa stood up as she spread her legs and fingered herself until her juices poured out onto the already soaked wad of panties. She took the underwear and stuffed it into Mika's mouth. Meanwhile Catalina went into a locker and pulled out a second strap-on it happened to be the same strap-on from their last gangbang, and a pair of dog collars and leashes. Katrina and Mika both put their own leashes on themselves. They knew what their role was. Vanessa had released Charlee from her bonds and had all 3 girls on their hands and knees.

"Ladies first boys." Vanessa said as she setup behind Katrina and her daughter Catalina now dawning her strap-on set up in front of Katrina. Catalina fucked her mouth while Vanessa would pound her from behind. Vanessa and Catalina would take all three girls like this, one by one alternating holes. Catalina and Vanessa would occasionally talk to each other in Spanish and then look at the girls and start laughing. Both Katrina and Mika moaned in pleasure as their assholes were penetrated their bodies once again betraying them for everyone to see. Vanessa happened to be a little more skilled than her daughter Catalina. The girls could not hide their arousal any longer. They needed this. Deep down inside, they were happy this was happening and they were looking forward to the men finishing them off.

Over their long term of abuse, they had been butt-fucked many times by Catalina and had grown to love it. Charlee had only taken it in the ass a few times from her husband. But these straps were much larger than him and tore her once tight hole to shreds. She screamed into one plastic cock as the other took her ass from behind. Charlee could not hold it in as her body gave way to a massive orgasm. She looked up at the young Latina Stud penetrating her face. Catalina looked back down at her and smiled, then spat in here face. Charlee would have once fought back against such abuse, especially at the hands of some young punk girl. But the way Catalina and Vanessa were banging her, the pleasure was too much for her. Charlee no longer cared she just wanted more and more. Vanessa then put her cock inside Charlee's pussy and continued to pound her hard. Charlee felt her thighs clinch up on Vanessa's fake cock as she let out a loud scream that was muffled by the cock in here mouth. Charlee had orgasmed again for the second time.

After they finished up, Catalina and Vanessa went to the showers to get cleaned up. They said they didn't want to smell like whores. Meanwhile they had ordered the boys to take each woman 3 at a time and use them as much as they wanted. The only condition was that they were not to waste on drop of cum. They must cum somewhere on the girls body or in their mouths. Vanessa and Catalina showered in separate stalls as they listened to the sounds of their rivals getting gangbanged by the large crowd of black men. After they got out, they casually got dressed and put on their makeup and left the locker room and told one of the guys to call them when they were 'finished'. The 3 women were left there being ravished as each hole would be filled. As one cock would pull out and spray its load another would quickly take its place. Things got worse as some of the rival cheerleaders came in to take pictures. A couple of them even hiked up their dresses and had their pussies and even assholes licked. The 3 girls were fucked raw and humiliated at the fact of what was happening. But at this point they were all soaking wet. Throughout the constant pounding, they were each getting turned on. Their moans of pleasure and ecstasy being were muffled by the cocks jamming down their throats. Mika had a hard time keeping up pace with the man in her mouth. His dick was particularly large and he pumped very fast. A trail of drool and cum ran down her face and off her chin as she gagged on the cock. The girls had been broken and they knew it. They all knew that their lives had changed significantly. But their night was not close to being over.

After all the men and women had been finished one of the guys called Catalina and told her their 'bitches' were ready. Catalina and Vanessa arrived as the guys left. They looked down at the girls as they were sprawled out on the floor covered in cum. Their bodies were red and somewhat sore from all the action.

"Okay sluts, you bitches now belong to me." Vanessa said in a stern Mexican accent. "You bitches will do as I say and when I say it."

The girls spirit and defiant wills were destroyed during the gangbang so they had no problem obliging to Vanessa and Catalina's orders.

Catalina came into the room holding the two prom dresses in her hands. The once beautiful dresses were all wrinkled up and dirty. Catalina had a couple of the guys take turns jacking off on the inside of the dresses. Catalina had Mika and Katrina wear their cum-stained dresses with no bra or panties. They had lost their underwear privileges after the gangbang. Charlee was left naked. The girls were led to Vanessa's SUV parked in back.

"Get in whores, and put these leashes and blindfolds on." Catalina said. "We have one more stop to make."

To be continued...

dphelps
dphelps
30 Followers