A Tale of Two Sluts Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls find new roles and make sweet music.
3.4k words
3.47
30.3k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dphelps
dphelps
30 Followers

The next morning Charlee was abruptly woken up. She was somewhat dazed and confused, as she came around, she felt a hand grab the back of her head. Catalina was squatting right over her and drove Charlee's face right into her pussy.

"Rise and shine whore. It's time for breakfast." Catalina taunted.

Charlee was surprised and caught off guard when she awoke. Catalina had her hand on the back of her head, holding Charlee by the hair. She then shoved her face into her awaiting twat. Catalina grinded her hairy twat on Charlee's face with great enthusiasm. In the background she could hear the all too familiar sound of the squeaking bed. That only meant that her daughter Katrina is getting fucked. She did this for 5 minutes and then Catalina came very hard into Charlee's face covering it with her young juices. After Catalina was finished, she got up and delivered a powerful slap to Charlee's face. It stung Charlee very much and caused her to grimace and hold her face to ease the pain.

"Go fetch my bitch from outside and bring her in here." Catalina yelled in her awful mexican accent.

"Yes Mistress." Charlee replied in reluctant obedience.

Charlee left the room and began to walk through the living room and past the kitchen. On her way out she saw Mika on her knees going to town on Vanessa's mature pussy. She kept walking on and walked through the front door and around the corner. When she came around the corner she saw Katrina still tied to the mattress and getting fucked by some bum. Katrina's face, neck, and perky tits were covered in cum. Her eyes especially were. It looked like some of the guys had intentionally aimed for them. It was so bad she couldn't open them. Charlee stood there and waited patiently for the last man to finish fucking her daughter. Katrina was moaning like a whore while the well-used bed squeaked below her After he was done, he pulled out and showered Katrina's face with more cum. He put his pants back on and casually walked away. Charlee immediately went over and untied Katrina and escorted her back into the house.

When Catalina and Vanessa saw Katrina in her cum covered state, they were extremely turned on. The both put on their strap-ons and double penetrated Katrina on the couch. Vanessa was on the bottom with her fake dildo inside Katrina's pussy and Catalina was on top fucking her asshole. Their fake cocks thrust into Katrina with great power. The two Latinas fucked her with extreme precision. Mika was slightly turned on by seeing her best friend get double teamed by these two. There was something about watching Vanessa and her big ass tense up while she dove her plastic cock into Katrina. Vanessa and Catalina would talk nonchalantly to each in Spanish and break into the occasional laugh while they fucked Katrina. Vanessa would slap Katrina's ass to impose her ownership over the cum –covered slut. Katrina's moans became louder and louder. She was being fucked raw by these two Mexicans right in front of her mom and best friend, and to make matters worse, she was screaming like a whore. Katrina couldn't help it and released a very loud orgasm from the pounding. Katrina screamed Vanessa's name as the orgasm hit her.

"There you go, cum for mommy like the puta you are." Vanessa Taunted in her thick Mexican accent.

"Let us wash that cum off your face." Catalina stated.

With that, Katrina was shoved to the floor lying on her back staring up at the ceiling. Catalina and Vanessa both stood over her body and masturbated themselves until they squirted their juices onto Katrina's face and body. Catalina looked over to Mika and ordered her

"Come get this fucking slut off the ground."

The girls had been officially turned into whores. The girls now had a new purpose, for the remainder of their summer school year, Katrina and Mika were the school whores. Their bodies would be used for the pleasure of the other students and even staff. When students would do good work in class the girls rewarded them by being their fuckslaves. Katrina would service the men and Mika would be used to pleasure the women since she had a thing for women after being caught earlier with Katrina's mom. Mika and Kat fucked and sucked pretty much every student over 18 and staff member at the school. It wouldn't be unusual to catch Katrina bent over Mr. Foust desk getting railed from behind while Mika was licking another teachers pussy. Catalina collected a fee for all the services the girls provided of course.

On one occasion, Katrina had to watch while her ex-boyfriend fucked Catalina behind the stadium bleachers during cheer practice. Katrina watched in amazement as Catalina had her pussy demolished. Her legs were spread wide open and flailing in the air as he slid his cock in her pussy. Catalina yelled and screamed in Spanish as her new lover brought her to an intense orgasm and then came in her dripping wet pussy. She wasn't used to seeing her mistress get dominated like that. Katrina was legitimately jealous of Catalina and wanted to be fucked by him so bad but never had the opportunity, even when they were dating. Just watching him fuck Catalina brought instant wetness to her pussy. Afterwards Katrina was forced to lick and suck Catalina's pussy clean.

Charlee was suffered the same fate as the younger girls. At work, all the employees who had exceeded their quotas were treated to Charlee's snatch. And as a bonus, for casual Friday Charlee was made to suck-off all the employees. Charlee, Mika, and Katrina came to love their positions as whores. They loved the attention and the different cocks that stabbed their pussies every day. They craved dick all the time. This was supposed to be punishment for them. But they did a great job of hiding their satisfaction from Catalina and Vanessa.

Vanessa had something in store for the girls though. On a Saturday afternoon Vanessa had packed all three girls in her SUV. The girls had tight fitting shirts on and very skimpy cut-off shorts. Their butts were practically hanging out of their short little shorts. They also had their collars and leashes on, so they knew they were in for a longer night of whoring than usual. The last night they wore their 'special event' collars, they ended up getting gangbanged at the school prom.

They pulled up in front of a multi-story building downtown. Each of the girls got out of the SUV and immediately got on their hands and knees and began crawling on the ground like dogs. They were guided to a side door and into the nice looking building. Once in the building they went into another side door and up a couple flights of service stairs. On the way up, they were passed by a couple of people who gave them crazy looks and sneers as they were being walked like dogs. When they reached their floor they entered a hallway and were walked a little further then they entered the first door on their left. The room they entered was being rented out by a radio station no doubt, but to their dismay it was being rented by a Hip-Hop and Rap station. The name of the station was Urban Rap 105.8. There were two DJ's, DJ Nutsack and the other DJ Speedy. To the girls the names sounded completely ridiculous.

The two DJ's were both former gangbangers and boasted how they had the best rap station in the country. Catalina said that the girls were going to be in for a fun time. The DJ's were playing a song on the radio so they began talking to their new guest and introducing themselves. Nutsack, who was the lead Dj told the girls one of them was going to help them make a new song. There were a couple of other black guys there holding microphones and other equipment as well as some other younger looking females. The girls looked like typical hoodrats with their long fingernails big booties, and excessive amount of unnecessary jewelry. They were also holding extra sets of microphones with them. This didn't look good for the girls at all. DJ Nutsack called over Mika and Katrina. He whipped out his cock which was one of the biggest one's these girls have seen. It was thick and an easy 10 inches long. He had them suck his long dick. Mika and Katrina obeyed as they took turns trying licking the shaft and his balls. The radio show came back onto the air. This startled the girls but DJ Speedy made them keep sucking. DJ Nutsack began to interview Charlee live on the air.

"So Charlie, how long have you and your daughter been whores for?" he said.

"About a few months." She replied.

"What is the one thing that you girls want the absolute most in your lives right now." The DJ asked.

"Beyond a shadow of a doubt, if we could have anything, we all want a chance to fuck those border jumping bitches over there. I want that more than anything, and they feel the same way too." Charlee answered.

The answer brought that cocky smirk to Catalina's face, a look which the girls hated. Catalina knew this would never happen, but hearing this amused her.

"Does your daughter like Black Dick in her mouth?"

"No we all hate black cock, its so long and big and it always hurts. But I hate the fact that it always makes me cum. I also hate the way you guys talk and the stupid 'swag' you guys talk about"

"Oh does it really" he replied. "It sounds like you guys are in love with black dick but just won't admit it. Well I have something in store for you ladies. Just you and your daughter will participate. I guess Vanessa has other plans for your little redheaded friend."

"What type of plans are you talking about?" Charlee inquired.

"You'll see in just a minute. By the way, Vanessa come get this red-head lesbo slut outta here."

With that command, Vanessa came and snatched up Mika and forcefully escorted her out of the studio. She would not be seen again for the rest of the night.

"Where are you taking her!?" Katrina yelled.

"Don't worry about it hoe, my niggas gonna take her somewhere special. But I'm gonna bring the hoe out of you bitches by the end of tonight. You feel me!" The angry DJ retorted.

"Katrina, my nigga Speedy over there is gonna beat your guts in with his dick right in front of your mom. She is going to watch, but she can't help you. Since you hatin' on black dick so much...you can't cum, no matter what. If you cum, your mom is going to take me, and the rest of my niggas in her ass, gangbang style. don't forget, this will be happening live on the air for our loyal listners. Ya' heard!"

Katrina Reluctantly nodded her head. Fear struck Charlee and Katrina. This would be a near impossible feat for Katrina. She knew by the size of these massive cocks that she would cum if the penetrated her. But as of now she was only tasked to take the one massive cock. If she could handle him, then her and her mom may be able to escape this wretched night.

"I'll even do this for you hoes. If you can handle my nigga Speedy, then instead of my niggas fucking you and your mom, we will fuck Catalina in her pretty little ass. I'll make that deal wit' you so things can be interesting. You feel me Bitch?"

Catalina interrupts "Wait, hold on that was never part of the agree..."

"Shut the fuck up you grimey-ass bitch. Didn't nobody ask you a damn thing. We gonna beat guts tonight, either they get fucked, or you border-jumping bitches get fucked! The agreement was for you to provide me and my crew to get some pussy tonight and entertain us. If your not gonna do that, then I'll just have to call your mistress!" DJ Nutsack yelled back.

That last sentence hit Charlee and Katrina like an earthquake. They would have never guessed that Vanessa and Catalina had someone pulling their strings. This was by far a shocking revalation that couldn't be ignored. Katrina saw the look that took over Catalina. She was obviously moved by the words and wiped the cocky smirk of her face and replaced it with a look of dread.

"Hey, hey, let's not do that. We will agree to this game. I will tell my mom when she gets back." Catalina replied in her normal Mexican accent.

Some time had passed and Vanessa returned to the studio and was immediately updated of the game rules. She also expressed some very concerned facial expressions. But the games were about to begin. The first person to cum loses. If Katrina reached orgasm first then Charlee would be the recipient of a vicious anal gangbang, but if she could manage to hold of Black Stud, then she would finally get her much long awaited revenge on her rivals and put them at the business end of a violent anal gangbang. DJ Speedy pulled out his huge cock that was already hard. It was just as large as the other guys. This was not going to be an easy fuck for Kat.

She immediately dropped to her knees and began sucking the massive cock for all she was worth. She could not fit the whole member in her mouth but drove it as far down her throat as possible. She managed to furiously lubricate it with her mouth in anticipation for the pounding she knew her well used pussy would take. DJ speedy knowing what she was up to, grabbed her by her blonde hair turned her around and bent her over right in front of her mom. Katrina was face to face with Charlee, they were so close that Charlee could smell his dick on her daughters breath. Speedy had Katrina place her hands on Charlee's knees for support. The other girls brought over the extra microphones and placed them near Katrina's face and ass. Whoever was listening to this broadcast was going to hear every detail. Katrina was starting to feel embarrassed being used like this. She was going to be fucked on air.

"Don't either of you hoes break eye contact. Katrina when you cum, I want your moms to see the look in your face when I make you squeal like a pig. Charlee I want you to tell her how good of a job she's doing." Speedy shouted the order at the girls who reluctantly complied.

Charlee once again would have an up, close, and personal view of her daughters debasement, this time at the hands of a ghetto Dj. She was turned into a cuckold. This was humiliating for both of the girls, which also made it the perfect time for Vanessa to capitalize on it. Vanessa walked up and kneeled behind Charlee as she sat in the chair.

"She can't orgasm, but that doesn't mean you can't chica. I'm going to rub your tits and clit while you watch your 'puta' daughter get fucked. Vanessa whispered in Charlee's ear in that ever annoying thick Mexican accent. "Oh yeah, by the way, you will never fuck me you PUTA, get it! It will never happen. Me and my daughter are going to fuck your blonde brains out until there is nothing left in your head. We will not stop until your pussies, assholes, and mouths are fucked beyond our amusement." With those hateful words, Vanessa spat in Charlee's face.

DJ Speedy began to slowly insert his manhood into Katrina. She moaned loudly as he inserted it. It struggled to fit in her hole. He would have to hammer it in. He started thrusting harder into Kats tight hole stretching it out with each thrust allowing more of his tool to slide in. As he picked up his pace, Charlee could see Katrina's facial expressions as her moans turned into screams of pleasure. Katrina could also see Charlee's facial expressions as Vanessa maliciously frigged her naked clit. Charlee was beginning to get wet at the hand of the vicious Latina. The black stallion picked up his pace even more. Katrina's pussy was finally taking his full girth all the way to the hilt. It felt like it was going into her guts. The audible splashing sound of Katrina's vagina could be heard as he buried each thrust without mercy. It had been 5 minutes of rough pounding and fingering. Charlee looked into her daughters eyes as she was being penetrated brutally. Her face was twisting. It was obvious that she was getting close to orgasm. She spoke words of encouragement trying desperately to tell her daughter to hold on.

The words were working! Katrina was managing to hang on despite the violent assault on her battered cunt. She could feel the studs cock and balls tightening. Even though she was screaming and moaning loud like a wanton whore, the signs were there, she was wining. Now the thought of her achieving her newfound dream of fucking Catalina and Vanessa was so close. The pace was quickening, he was starting to moan. But Vanessa saw this. She wasn't going to give up so easily. She increased her speed on Charlee's clit and slid some fingers inside here wet pussy and found her G-spot.

Charlee couldn't hold on, her face squeezed up and twisted and she let out a huge orgasm right in front of her daughter. Her entire body shuddered violently as it hit her. Trying to regain her composure as quickly as possible she forced her body to come down. At this time Vanessa had stopped playing with her clit. Charlee had opened her eyes while trying to regain her breath and come down from her orgasm. She opened them and glanced at Vanessa and saw a big ear to ear grin on her face. This was not good news. It would be confirmed as she looked right in front of her. Katrina's situation was dire, her face was twisted up and she was on the brink desperately trying to hold in what she knew was going to be a very large orgasm. DJ Speedy was also getting close. Charlee looked her straight in the eye and tried to motivate her daughter.

"Hold on Katrina, don't cum. Don't you dare cum. Don't you fucking do it..."

"I'm about to cum, I'm about to cum..." The black DJ said as he pounded into her

It was so close but, Katrina's body was failing her.

"Aaaarrrrrgghhhhh, oooohhhhh, aaaaaarrgggghhhh." Katrina moaned loudly.

"AAARRRRAAAGGGHHH, AAARRRRAAAGGHHH." Speedy grunted with each thrust as he came closer to his orgasm.

"NNNOOOOOO. NNNNNOOOOO. DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT." Charlee yelled.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH, IM SORRY MMMOOOMMMYYYY."

Katrina yelled in the midst of the most powerful orgasm she ever had. Her body rocked and shuddered violently as the orgasm brought her to tears. Both because of the power of the orgasm and the fact that she once again failed. DJ Speedy came moments later as he filled her twitching cunt with his sperm. Katrina collapsed on Charlee's lap. Katrina felt used and exhausted and even more humiliated when she remembered that this was happening 'live' on air.

"You're stupid fucking whore! You couldn't hang on for 10 more fucking seconds."

Charlee said with furious anger. "You failed again, and now I have to take these fucking goons over here in my asshole. Their dicks are too big. They're going to break me and you could've stopped it. Get the fuck off me bitch."

Charlee shoved her daughter to the ground in disappointment. She knew she was in for a rough night. Tears filled her eyes. She scanned the room and saw the rest of the men start to get naked. Of course Vanessa and Catalina had huge smile. They themselves dodged a bullet. Charlee took a deep breath and prepared herself for what is going to be a violent anal gangbang.

"Well fellas, I guess its white meat tonight." DJ Nutsack announced. "Charlee I am going to beat your pussy up. By the end of tonight your going to love black cock."

Charlee dropped to her knees grabbed the nearest cock and took in her mouth, willfully shoving it deep into her throat...

Next Chapter, Charlie gets huge gangbang and falls in love with black cock. Also, Mika had her own lesbian adventure that night.

dphelps
dphelps
30 Followers