A Tale of Two Titties

Story Info
Strangers meet in produce aisle and share a picnic.
812 words
3.91
18.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers

Brenda knew when men looked at her she had two things going for her her long blonde hair and her large tits. So it was no surprise when he walked up and said, "You have some nice melons," that she just smiled and said, "Thanks."

Brenda didn't realize she was holding two cantaloupes when he said that.

"You going to make something with them?" He asked.

She looked up at him a little puzzled. Was this man wanting to do what she thought he wanted, she thought to herself before looking down and realizing she was holding the melons.

Blushing, she looked up at him and said, "I was planning on having a picnic a little later."

Throwing caution to the wind, "care to join me?" She asked the blond stranger.

"Sure," he replied. "By the way, I'm Mike."

"Nice to meet you Mike. My name's Brenda."

Mike escorted her to the checkout stand and she put her melons on the conveyer belt with the rest of her groceries.

"Why don't we just take my car?" Asked Mike.

"That's fine with me."

He carried her groceries out to his car and loaded them in the trunk before heading to the passenger side door and opened it for her.

"Where are we going?"

"There's a little park a couple miles outside of town just off the highway."

They drove to the park in silence. Brenda thought to herself that she was being crazy asking this stranger to go with her, but he looked so nice and when she looked into his blue eyes, it did something to her insides.

He turned off onto the dirt road that led to the park and pulled up into the parking area. The whole place was deserted.

"Oh darn," Brenda said. "I left my blanket in my car."

"That's okay. I have one in the trunk."

Mike opened the trunk, grabbed the groceries and blanket, and closed the trunk before walking with Brenda toward the small pond. He sat down the groceries and spread out the blanket before patting a spot for Brenda to sit.

As she sat down, he joined her but his leg brushed up against hers and they both took in a sharp breath. Both of them moved at the same time toward the other. She rested her hands on his shoulders and he grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth toward his. Their lips touched slightly before he nudged her apart with his tongue.

He explored the inside of her mouth while she started taking off his shirt. They broke their kiss and both discarded their shirts. He looked down at her lacy bra and said, "those are nice too."

She replied by reaching behind her and unfastening her bra. Once that was discarded she grabbed his hand and put it over one of her breasts. She leaned into him and reached up and grabbed his nipples, running her hands in small circles.

He reached with his other hand and grabbed her other nipple. He lowered his head to one tit and began sucking it. She moaned and leaned closer to his mouth. She reached lower and unbuttoned his shorts, sliding them down his legs. She followed them with his underwear.

He pushed her backwards and started trailing kisses until he reached her mouth. Then he began straddling her, running his hard penis across her shorts before heading higher.

She motioned for him to stop, and reached to the side and grabbed her purse. He looked at her with a puzzled look until he saw her withdraw a bottle of lotion.

She handed it up to him and he squeezed it on her waiting tits. He rubbed it all around and she moaned. Once he had her tits nice and wet, he straddled them and put his penis in between the waiting opening.

She reached and grabbed both tits, one on either side and squeezed them together. He moved his dick in and out. When he reached the top of her tits, she reached out with her tongue and licked his moist head. He moaned and thrust harder.

Each time he thrust up, she licked. He thrust harder and harder and she licked faster and faster.

"This feels so good," Mike told Brenda.

She replied by taking his whole head in her mouth and suckling it. He paused for a moment while her tongue tortured his throbbing dick. He reached over and grabbed the lotion. He squeezed more onto her tits before resuming his thrusts.

He thrust harder and faster and she squeezed her tits tighter, making the opening much smaller. That only spurred him on more. Harder and faster. Harder and faster. He thrust one final time before spilling himself all over her chest.

He sat there for a moment and then said, "Damn, I told you those were some nice melons."

bb_peaks
bb_peaks
65 Followers