A Tale to Tell: Wanton Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
docBlue
docBlue
332 Followers

She stood up in front of Jack and tied her hair back, letting her breasts just pop out in full view above the water. Jack looked straight up at her with no hint of propriety. He inadvertently admitted that he had spoken about her figure before.

"Our other friend Jeremy said you ... well ... you had a great figure. He's wasn't exaggerating." I was surprised at Jack's openness with his wife still in the house.

I saw something move from the corner of my eye and realized Susan had left her door open from across the hall. She was parading around her room still nude, bending over her bed as she picked up one piece of clothing and then the next. Her round ass was very visible and moved my attention from the Jacuzzi to her.

I suddenly remembered what was going on down stairs and I returned my attention to the tub. I was surprised to see Lisa still standing and talking so casually with Jack though she was nude.

"And you guys talk about these sorts of things do you?" I heard Lisa say, trying to sound innocent.

"Well, only things worth mentioning." Jack answered.

"You know Jeremy well then, yes?" Jack nodded affirmatively"

And he told you he ran into Greg and me in Hawaii?" Lisa now opened up. "At the topless beach?"

"Yes, and the pool and the pub too." Jack said freely.

Lisa was now standing on display in front of Jack for more than ten minutes. I'm not sure he looked up at her face more than a few seconds of that time. I was amazed that she did this in front of someone she knew. I became very excited as I imagined myself in his place.

"Things got a little out of hand in the bar. I don't know what you must think of me?" Lisa continued.

"I think you are a liberated woman who's proud of her, um, figure." Jack said trying to find a fine line between compliment and lecherous.

"Actually, that's not the case at all." Lisa giggled. "It was just the situation."

"Like now." Jack stared down Lisa's body.

"Yes." Lisa blushed and looked down at her exposed body so close to Jack. She put her arm over her breasts pretending some propriety. "Only because Greg is okay with it."

"So you're okay with whatever Greg is okay with?" Jack smiled subtly, sunk down in the water, and closed his eyes, leaving Lisa wondering what he inferred by that last statement as she stepped of the tub.

Lisa moved away from the Jacuzzi, bending at the knees to pick up her robe. Her curtsy hid the money shot that she showed the caretaker at the Cape. But her figure was bowed so that her breasts hung down from her body. Her back curved down to her hips, flaring out and around her derriere. It must've looked like a nude art painting to Jack as his eyes opened wide to take a look.

My erection was getting the better of me when I heard a voice.

"You should close your door, Greg." Susan whispered across the loft.

I looked up and saw her looking at me from across the hall.

"Your wife is beautiful. I like your reaction." She smiled and started to close her door.

"Yours was open too." I replied knowingly.

"Yes, I know." Susan smiled and finished closing her door.

Lisa climbed the stairs and caught Susan's door closing, but said nothing.

When she reached our room, I met her at the door, towel still in hand, and gave her a strong kiss. "God you looked so hot in that Jacuzzi!"

"Giving Susan a good show?" She interrupted walking into the room.

"That was an accident; I was watching you and was distracted. Speaking of shows, you gave Jack quite a nice one."

"You left me there with him. I had little choice." Lisa lightly scolded. "True, but you were standing up for a while there."

"So you were watching us?" Lisa pulled away some.

"I just found it interesting!" I laughed mischievously. "Besides, Susan was here, what could happen?"

I brought Lisa closer and pulled her robe open to the side. By now my erection was large and pressing against her tummy. I wanted to change her petulant mood.

"What do you want to happen?" She said in a sexy voice. "It seems you like your friends seeing me naked." Lisa said as she squeezed me in just the right place. "Don't you?"

"Not at first. But after Hawaii, yes I do."

"Do you know that Jeremy told Jack all about Hawaii? Do you think maybe that's why Jack invited us here?

"It did cross my mind, but since his wife is here, I didn't think that was the reason."

"I'm not sure it's a great thing that your friends are comparing notes about seeing me naked. They might tell other guys too and everyone will think your wife is some sort of ... I don't know ... stripper!"

"You're sexier than any stripper I've seen." I said as Lisa looked at me deadpanned. "Besides, all they can do is talk." I waited a few seconds before adding. "And jack off!"

Lisa's mouth opened in surprise. But she looked down at my erection and massaged it a bit more. "You mean like this?" A minute later she had me down on the bed, rubbing the head of my cock up along her moist pussy lips.

----------------------------

We went out to dinner later that night. Jack picked up the bill. We took a nice stroll on warm night through Church Street and headed back to the condo. Since we had already all been in the Jacuzzi together, there wasn't the anticipation of the first night. I definitely felt Susan staring at me this time, while Jack flicked his eyes toward Lisa many times as we relaxed in the tub. I wondered if they were using the situation to enhance their own love life; not much different than what Lisa and I were doing.

----------------------------

Things changed a bit Saturday morning when Jack's doorbell rung.

"Ah, who the hell is that?" Jack grumbled as he got out of his comfortable chair and walked to the door.

My anxiety went up about for notches when I heard Jack's greeting. "Jeremy?"

"Hi Greg!" Jeremy answered happily. "I was in Savannah and was staying for the weekend. I had no reason to go home, and Jack told me you guys were here for the weekend. I figured I'd come down and take you out to or dinner or something. Are you surprised?" Jeremy moved into the house.

"Hi Jeremy." Susan greeted Jeremy as he walked into the room.

"Jer..." I started to say when it struck me, "you know Susan?"

"Sure. The condo is looking good Susan, as are you." Jeremy stopped to give Susan a peck on the cheek as he greeted her.

My stomach was gurgling as I wondered how Jeremy would react to seeing Lisa for the first time considering he saw all of her in Waikiki.

"Ah, Lisa is here too! Good to see you again Lisa." I was surprised that Jeremy didn't emphasize the 'see' part. "You're looking as good as I remember."

I was certainly feeling uneasy with the change in plans. The last time Jeremy saw Lisa she was wearing a towel after swimming nude in the pool after taking that dare. But Lisa took his greeting as a formality. I was wondering how long it would take Jeremy to start talking about what happened in Hawaii in front of the girls.

It wasn't Jeremy that moved the conversation off in that direction though.

"Oh, I didn't know Lisa had met you before?" Susan inquired, looking back at Jack who evidently didn't mention it to her.

"Well, I, uh." Jeremy was trying to choose his words carefully as I stared at him. "I ran into Lisa and Greg in Hawaii a few months back. That was my first introduction to Lisa." Jeremy smiled at Jack, who smiled back knowingly. "I certainly enjoyed meeting her." He said, adding to my chagrin.

"Well then, we're just headed over to CitiWalk. You want to come with us or are you boys staying back here to catch up?" Lisa tried to quickly change the subject.

Susan led the way that night. We went out to grab some treats while touring CitiWalk. Lisa and Susan stopped in a few shops and looked around while the guys hung out and talked about work.

Jeremy didn't make any other comments about Lisa; he was more interested in some of the passing women. Lisa and Susan were dressed to kill, but in comparison they showed less skin than many of the women now in Jeremy's view.

"See that one!" Jeremy interrupted us. "That's just torture ... she shouldn't be allowed to wear that in public." He motioned at a woman in her mid twenties wearing terrycloth white shorts that hugged her body just above her ass, a strip of material from her g-string rising above the waist. Her shorts stopped just below her ass and she wore a tube top that left most of her breasts showing, and both her nipples noticeable beneath the material.

Lisa and Susan surprised us, suddenly appearing just as Jeremy was finishing his observation.

"You guys enjoying yourselves?" Lisa said directing her words more at me.

"Oh sorry Lisa, it's just that, well ... I mean?" Jeremy gestured toward the woman.

"I guess I can't blame you if she's going to pack all that into that scrawny outfit and present it in public. At least Jeremy's single." Lisa addressed me pretending as if to admonish me.

"I wasn't looking at HER Lisa." I answered as everyone laughed at my lie. "I was just imagining you in that outfit." I added in jest to bail myself out. It was the wrong joke to say with the guys around.

"Amen to that!" Jeremy piped in.

"Really!" Jack let out. He glanced at Susan then quickly tried to change the subject. "So, is anyone interested in dinner in a couple of hours?"

"Jack, don't you remember?" She said. "I'm going down to my sister's house after dinner. I need time to drive in daylight and should be back early tomorrow morning." Suddenly my uneasy feeling surfaced again. This situation seemed too coincidental. I didn't think Jack had forgotten. I was now wondering if the guys had planned this entire weekend.

I had the same uneasy feeling in Hawaii when I first saw Jeremy. Though I was uncomfortable with the events in Hawaii, I was pretty thankful later with the 'out-cum'. It provided me a few great memories of Lisa that most husbands never get to see from their own wives. So I ignored my first impulse, which was to separate us from the guys once Susan left.

We ate at Puck's restaurant. Jeremy tried to load drinks into the girls, prompting me to look around for a wet t-shirt contest sign or some other reason, as was his motive in Hawaii.

"No more for me." Lisa said to the waiter. "I'll be the designated driver for you guys."

"Well, we do need someone sober!" Jeremy laughed.

"Then I'll be." Susan added. "I have to drive down to Boca after dinner anyway."

Jack made a face that suggested he didn't believe her trip was to her sister's house.

At dinner's end the guys and Lisa all had a light buzz on that lasted through our return to the condo. Susan grabbed a suitcase and left immediately for her sister's house after receiving a hearty goodbye from all of us. "Nice to meet you Susan. We'll see you tomorrow." Lisa added.

I offered to carry Susan's suitcase to her car. When I said goodbye Susan put her hand firmly on my stomach, which tightened to her touch.

"Too bad I won't get to SEE you again tonight." She smiled and closed the trunk. "By the way, Jack was quite amorous last night! Maybe Lisa inspired him? I know you inspired me." She smiled and pressed her hand against my stomach as if to test how hard it was and mumbled something that I did not catch as she got into her car and left.

I went back into the condo thinking that I'd better not find myself alone with Mrs. Robinson, a.k.a. Susan, or she would test my resolve. Jack's fears about her fidelity might be warranted.

When I walked back into the condo, Jeremy and Jack were on the couch opposite Lisa. As I had feared, Jeremy had turned the conversation to Hawaii.

"Then she gives Greg a kiss and saunters up to the bar. Next thing I know, Lisa is in the pool and well ... she really put on quite a show." Jeremy said with a noticeable buzz on.

"You have guts Lisa!" Jack replied. "I sure couldn't imagine getting Susan to do that!"

Actually, I was thinking just the opposite about Susan. "Couldn't keep that story in, ay Jeremy?" I interrupted.

"Our main entertainment when we get together is reliving stories!" He replied

"True, but that one's a little sensitive." I reminded him. He shrugged in response.

"You guys seem to share a lot of stories. How about telling me one of yours?" Lisa said to Jack after a few moments of uncomfortable quiet.

"Well, most of what we talk about is work." Jack replied.

"Nothing about your wives or home life?" Lisa pried.

"Not really. Jeremy here went through a messy divorce, so we don't really talk much about his home life." Jack snickered.

"How long ago was that Jeremy?" Lisa inquired after giving Jack an admonishing look.

"About three years now."

"Is anyone in your life now? What about that woman Mandy that we met in Hawaii?"

"Nobody since the divorce. That left a bad taste in my mouth. Mandy was great, but it never got to anything beyond that week." He said honestly.

"Hmmm." Lisa responded, thinking about something that I wouldn't learn until much later.

"Susan seems nice." Lisa turned to Jack.

"We're actually separated. We get together occasionally to see if we can work things out."

Lisa was really surprised to hear that. I didn't realize this latest bit of news either, which now explained Susan's behavior somewhat.

"See, our lives are just boring, that's why we rely on Greg to have a life." Jack said in a matter of fact way.

I cringed as Jack said that because I was hoping Jeremy wouldn't bring up the story I told about Lisa teasing the contractors in our home the previous year. He didn't, but Lisa did!

"Oh that's right. In Hawaii Jeremy said something about the contractors in our home?" Lisa leered at me.

"Ayah." Jeremy seemed to wake up at this, "That little ditty about you two playing a little card game with the contractors in the house. That was a good one!" Jeremy said as he went to the fridge and got some beers, as was his custom.

"Can we talk about one of the other nice stories I've told you about my life?" I said knowing I was now in the hot seat. I couldn't believe Lisa was letting this go on.

"Sure, but that one seems to stick in our heads more, ayah Jack?"

"You have to admit, Greg." Jack added as he drained a cool one.

"Okay, let's change subjects." I insisted.

"Before we do change the subject Greg, why in the world would you tell your friends an intimate story like that?" Lisa shot her words at me.

"I'm not sure why either. I was talking about the work we were doing on our house, actually. The next thing I know, it just kind of came out as part of the story. I suppose I had a few too many beers in me. Sorry, it just flowed out." I said thinking Lisa really didn't know how much of the story had come out.

Lisa made her way over to the kitchen as the conversation became quiet.

After a few quiet moments Jack tried to break the silence. "Well, anyone want to move to the Jacuzzi?"

"I'm not sure Lisa would be comfortable, being the only woman here". I pointed out.

Jack surveyed who was actually in the room before saying, "Sorry Lisa. I wasn't thinking ... since we've been in already." We, meaning Jack; I could tell he was trying to one up Jeremy.

"Not Jeremy." I interrupted.

"Right, but I assumed, given Jeremy's story ..." Jack added.

"Jack, that doesn't mean anytime you guys are around that ..."

"You need some water too Greg?" Lisa interrupted while holding up her glass.

"Uh, yeah." I replied to her distractedly.

"Here." She held up a glass for me to come and get.

"Sorry, that's not what I meant." Jack replied before I could finish my sentence to him.

Lisa handed me the glass, then said in a low voice. "Well, since you like to tell steamy stories about your wife, I'm surprised you don't want us all to jump into the steamy Jacuzzi."

I was starting to wonder why Lisa was suggesting it herself. So I decided to test her. "I just wasn't sure you'd wanted to, being the only woman here."

"Didn't you tell me the other night that you like your friends seeing me naked?' "Lisa pushed me teasingly.

"I guess I did." I said quietly. "But I wasn't really being serious."

"No? But they both have." Lisa raised her eyebrows. "Let me think about how I should punish my husband for telling steamy stories about his wife." She said as she walked back to the couch slightly drunk with an exaggerated sway of her ass.

I wondered what she was planning, but I was also concerned about her reaction if she uncovered how much detail I let out about the infamous contractor story?

"So you told them about the card game and me taking off my clothes while the contractors were downstairs?" Lisa continued as if the conversation never changed.

Then I noticed Lisa slip her tongue between her lips as she looked at me. She did this when she was horny and I realized she intended some serious teasing. I assumed it would be short lived, but the events that followed would change that plan. I just nodded as I joined her on the couch.

"Did Greg tell you about our trip to the Cape too?"

"We didn't hear that one!" Jeremy piped up. "Do tell us!"

I let her go so that the story would veer away from the contractor story. So I leaned my head back to signal, "Go ahead if you must." In reality, I was wondering what affect this would all have on Lisa.

"Greg insisted that I try the outdoor shower while the caretaker was working in the yard."

Jeremy clapped his hands. "And he saw you in the shower?"

"He saw me in and OUT of the shower." Lisa sounded suddenly naughty.

"I guess Greg likes to show you off. I can't blame him. So you let the caretaker see you in the shower, the contractors play strip poker with you, and then, I'm proud to say, I witnessed that infamous strip for the pub!" Jeremy laughed. "I'm so jealous, Greg. What a wife you have, to do that for you!"

"So you told these two the contractors played strip poker with us?" Lisa raised her eyebrow wondering why her husband added that little ditty. "Hmmm." Lisa looked over at me questioningly, her tongue pushing up against her top lip.

"No, I just said they sat down to show you a game! Come on guys, stop making it worse." I defended myself.

She suddenly reached over to an end table to grab a deck of cards lying within view. "That's true. It wasn't poker I played with the contractors; it was some game they played in their Eastern Europe homeland."

"What game is that?" Jack was now intrigued.

"Let me show you." Lisa started dealing some cards to my surprise.

The guys quickly followed as Lisa sat down next to the coffee table next to the couch.

"Actually, we were sitting around a table just like this." I listened in anticipation, as did the Jack and Jeremy.

Lisa then leaned over and whispered to me. "Do you really like to show me off?"

The sultry look on her face left me in stunned silence as my erection overrode my brain. I didn't think she'd go far with her tease ... until that moment.

Lisa took my lack of response as a yes and quickly reached for the cards."Let's try a hand then."

"What do we play for?" Jack suggested.

"How about the same stakes as you did the first time?" Jeremy laughed not realizing he was about to get his wish.

"Well, if we're getting in the Jacuzzi anyway..." Said Lisa said with a sly look.

Both Jack and Jeremy swallowed hard in response. They knew that Lisa role played having sex with the contractors. At this point Lisa had no idea I went to that level of detail with my little tale.

"... When you lose all your clothes, you have to get into the Jacuzzi. Ready Greg?" Lisa gave me a lustily look.

Lisa lost the first few hands and stripped off her foot silks then removed her bra from beneath her shirt. The act of removing her bra was sexier than if she had only removed her shirt.

Jack cleared his throat as Lisa pulled the bra from her sleeve and dropped it onto the floor. Her nipples were hard and pushed hard against the material, making the shape of her breast more noticeable.

docBlue
docBlue
332 Followers