A Task For Kitten Ch. 01

Story Info
Master chooses the task of seduction for His kitten.
5.7k words
4.25
15.6k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story for my Master.

In the car on the way to Ava's for the third time that week, He tried His best to make it known that although it would please Him to see her take Ava, He would not be upset with her if she wasn't able to. They had been laying the ground work for this for about a month and He really didn't think she'd be able to pull it off. Knowing how much she wanted to make Him happy and give Him whatever He needed, He was concerned about the level of despair that would ensue when she failed.

Ava had taken to his kitten right away but in a friendship kind of way, not in a lover kind of way. He didn't think she saw that. He was pretty sure that her expectations were too high for today but He also knew there was a lot riding on it for her.

It had been almost three weeks now since He'd finished her or even allowed her to finish herself. Every day, all day, she spent wanting and needing. He teased her and played with her. Every day, countless times, He brought her to brink of cumming and then He stopped. He loved to hear her whimper in frustration. He loved to see her center trail after His hands or mouth or cock begging for release and He surprised Himself in that He also loved not giving it to her. She was so compliant and pliable in that state. She wanted so badly to please Him. He let her finish Him over and over, cumming on her breasts, her ass, her stomach, her mouth, but He would not reward her body until she had completed the task at hand with regards to Ava.

He had promised to take her today...to fuck her sopping wet, aching cunt no matter the outcome. Had promised that her reward would be in trying to please Him, even if she wasn't able to do what He had asked. When He made that promise He wondered to Himself if she would step back her efforts or if she would still try as hard, given her reward would be the same either way.

He wanted her to take Ava. He wanted her to make her whimper and moan. He wanted her to taste her and feel her and touch her but really He would be ecstatic if she could just manage to kiss her. He didn't let her know that though. He didn't let on how much it turned Him on to just be in the same room with Ava and His kitten, let alone how amazingly HOT it would be to watch her have her.

She stared out the car window with a pensive look on her face and He asked her, "What are you thinking, my kitten?"

She replied with a wry smile. "I'm thinking what I'm always thinking. I'm thinking how best to please my Master."

He put His hand on the inside her thigh, lightly rubbing, delighting in the automatic angling of her body as it instinctively shifted towards His hand, wanting, needing, aching for Him to touch her. He let out a little laugh and lifted up the front of her short skirt, revealing her naked cunt. He slipped a finger inside her dripping slit and said, "Are you excited, kitten?"

She whispered, "Yes." as she lifted herself almost off the seat trying to drive His finger deeper into her. She felt her wetness as well as her unparalleled desire for Him, run down into her ass. God, she was wet. She was wet 24/7 it seemed and since He had forbade her from her own release there was a constant pulse to her swollen pussy that was almost too much to bear. She couldn't sleep. She could barely eat. All she could think about was Him.

He pulled his finger out of her and she sat back on the seat with a pouty look on her face. He put that finger in his mouth to taste her and moaned softly at the sweetness of her. He reached over her again and grabbed her between the legs, roughly holding HIS cunt in His fist.

"Soon, my kitten. Very soon, I'll make all your waiting worth it. I'll make it so worth it that you'll beg Me to make you wait again."

Staring out the window, watching the scenery pass by, her mind wandered to what lay ahead. He didn't think she would be able to do it, she knew. A barely discernable smirk played across her lips. It had been a long time since He had seen the predator in her. Could He have really truly forgotten that it existed? Did He think perhaps that that predator wasn't really a part of her and just had been a means to an end getting them to where they were today? If He thought that He was wrong. That predatory instinct inside of her...the part that sought to own rather than just be owned, that sought to hold and manipulate the power of pleasure, was as strong inside her as it was in Him.

She mused to herself, "If He's forgotten, He will get a refresher today, that's for sure."

She was excited with anticipation at not only conquering the beautiful Ava, and oh would she conquer her, but also at having her delicious Master at her mercy this time. She was surprised that He didn't see that coming. His words and gestures carried worry in them. He was worried for her that she would fail Him. And in failing Him would sink into one of her lows. She so loved Him for that worry. He anticipated every need she had....every fear, every concern, every want, every wish. All her life she wanted to be cared for in such a way. In such an all-encompassing way. There were days when she felt like she didn't even have to think because He would do it for her. She trusted him to even breathe for her, she thought.

She wouldn't fail him today. She had been setting this stage with Ava over the last three or four times they had gotten together with her and her insanely immature boyfriend. She was unhappy with him. Well, not unhappy, but definitely not satisfied. They had also had many a phone conversation with regards to him and his not so admirable ways in the bedroom.

Ava had confided in her that she had never had an orgasm with him before. He was too quick, too hasty.

When she asked if she had ever had an orgasm at all she said, "I think so." They had talked about women. She inquired if she had ever been with another woman. Ava had answered no, said that she didn't think she could. That she wasn't interested in women that way. They had laughed together over kittens reply that, "A tongue is a tongue and a hand is a hand, no matter who it's attached to."

Kitten asked her if she had ever been blind folded. She said, "No!" Her body had betrayed her though. When she said it she crossed her legs, stuck both hands clasped together in between her thighs that were tightly squeezed together, leaned forward and whispered, "Have you???"

Kitten leaned back in her chair to see where her Master was before answering as if to give the impression that what she was about to say was something He didn't already know, a secret of sorts between just the two of them.

Ava leaned closer to hear her reply and Kitten touched the inside of her arm, grazing her breast with the back of her hand and whispered in her ear, "I've been blind folded. I've been tied up. There is NOTHING else like it in this world. To take away the anticipation of the next move by removing your sight as well as your ability to initiate it yourself gives you no choice but to just live in that moment and wait for it to be whatever it is. Surrendering all control is the highest high that there is in sex."

Ava's eyes were wide open. She didn't speak but Master's kitten could see her breast swell and her nipples harden through her shirt.

That's when Kitten felt the predator come alive inside her. She pulled back, giving Ava her space again, hearing her breathing deepen as she pondered what she had just heard and then she lightened the air in the room by saying, "You should try it sometime! I really think you'd like it. A person would be crazy not to. It's HOT!"

Walking over to the refigerator to get herself a drink of water, she added, "I will tell you one thing Ive never been the one doing the tying. That's something I swear I'll get to do one day, just to see. I might suck at it but I figure you only live once and you never know until you try, right? I'm adding that to my bucket list! Ha!"

Ava was just looking at her hands that were still clasped and buried in between her thighs. She said, "Looks like we both have something to add to our bucket lists today. That all sounded so sexy. How do you know so much about what's sexy? Where did you learn it?"

Kitten took a drink of her water, motioned with her head in the direction of her Master and said, "Right there. That's where I learned it. The sexiest man alive is in the other room, I swear to God. He could make you and I both cum FROM that other room if he set His mind to it. That's real, girl. Not a truer statement has ever been said."

She had let Ava absorb that statement as she walked away. She had settled herself on His lap and they had watched a little TV. Ava had joined them. Master hadn't been privy to their conversation so he probably didn't feel the way the room was charged with energy but His kitten felt it. Ava was regarding them both and she was thinking HARD about what she had heard. She was contemplating what those things made her think, and feel, and her hands were once again clasped and buried deep between her thighs.

Kitten had wondered earlier if she had said enough to pique her interest but looking at her on the couch across from her, utterly buzzing with heat, tied in knots, clenched and possibly even ready, she knew she had said just the right amount. Not so much that she got nervous but enough that when her lame ass boyfriend fucked her that night she would be thinking about kitten or Master...or both.

Still staring out the window and noticing that they were close to Ava's house she thought to herself, "Sweet, sweet, sexy, young Ava....you have no idea how much today is going to change your life."

They pulled onto her street and Master pulled the car over. He said, "Do you remember the guide lines for today?"

She replied, "Yes, my Master, I remember them."

He asked, "What are they?"

She stated again for probably the 20th time since he had first brought this task to her attention, "For me there are no guide lines. For You, there will be no contact with anyone at all except for me. That's not necessary though, Master!" She cried out in desperation, "I want You to be pleased. I want You to be happy. I know You say You don't want anyone but me but after she's ready, after I prepare her, if You want her, take her! If it so pleases You, then it will please me!"

He smiled into her eyes, held her face in both of His hands and said, "YOU so please me, Kitten. Always and only you. I only set the guidelines so that you aren't preoccupied with half expecting me to interrupt or take over, and can concentrate on the pleasure and awakening of Ava today. It's going to be fun, kitten! I can't wait to watch! Are you ready?"

The predator in her returned the smile this time and said in a wicked growl of a voice, "Oh yes, I'm ready alright."

Master squinted his eyes a little, tilted his head, perhaps wondering where that voice came from and what exactly it meant, perhaps remembering a time when he knew that predatory woman that just snuck out of His kitten for a second. No matter, she was gone as quick as she came and they walked hand in hand up to Ava's door.

They knocked and waited. They heard loud music inside so after knocking again, kitten tried the door which was unlocked and they went in. They both called out Ava's name but she didn't answer and they didn't see her.

Master nodded up the stairs and said, "Why don't you go and see if she is alright."

Kitten walked up the stairs, getting closer to the source of the music and found Ava in her bathroom, half dressed and crying.

She walked closer to her and asked, "Babe, what's wrong?"

Ava had the lid down on the toilet and was sitting there in just a bra and panties with her face in her hands.

Kitten knelt down next to her and asked again, "What's wrong?"

Ava uncovered her face and said, "It's over. That asshole boyfriend of mine just called and he's not coming tonight because he said it sounded boring to him. He said it would be boring hanging out with you guys. It made me mad so I told him that I didn't think he even knew the meaning of the word boring! I told him that he was the most boring man I'd ever met who couldn't even last more than two minutes in bed!. THEN he said, ( she covered her face with her hands again ) that it was pretty hard to make love for any length of time to a girl who has no idea how to please a man! HOW can that be right?! Is that right? Do you think that could be right?"

Kitten wrapped her arms around her friend, feeling her skin that was warm to the touch, feeling her own need come awake again at the touch and said, "Oh Babe, of course it's not right!"

She pulled her to her feet and stood her in front of the mirror. She stood close behind her with her hands placed firmly on the younger girls hips and said, "Look at you, girl."

Ava looked down instead and kitten reached around and pulled her face up to meet her gaze in the mirror and repeated, "LOOK at you."

She ran a hand down her face, "Look at your face, although admittedly a mess right now because of these ridiculous tears, look at your eyes, your nose, your mouth. My God, Babe, your mouth alone was made for pleasure!"

Ava started to relax a little. Kitten could feel her body leaning back against her. She let her hands travel down the girls neck and held her face tighter.

"Are you looking? Are you seeing what I see? Are you feeling what I feel?"

She could see her Master's reflection in the mirror behind them but she didn't think Ava had seen Him yet.

"Why would he say that if it weren't true? It could be true! I don't feel ANYthing when I'm with him! I thought it was him but what if it's me? What if I can't? What if I'm not capable of pleasure?"

Ava leaned a little to the left and caught Master's eyes, "What do you think? You heard all of this. Do YOU think it could be me?"

Master looked thoughtful and said, "I think you should listen to her not him" as he nodded in kitten's direction.

Kitten whispered in her ear, "Do as I say and LOOK at you, Ava. Really look."

She lifted the bra strap on her right shoulder and let it drop to her arm, tracing the line of her neck and shoulder with her hand and then did the same on her left.

"Keep looking, pretty girl"

She unclasped her bra with one hand and reached around to grab it. She threw it on the floor and then pressed her hand against Ava's stomach, the other still on her hip.

"Are you looking?"

Ava answered, "Yes."

"Are you looking at me or at you? I want you to look at you."

Kitten ran her hand up her stomach, under one breast and up the side, feeling her skin tremble under her hand.

She whispered again, "Keep watching." but this time when she said it she was looking in her Master's eyes through the mirror and in those eyes she saw that mercy she was seeking from Him.

He was absolutely mesmerized by the sight before Him and she felt her whole body catch fire, not at what was happening with Ava but at what it was doing to Him.

She traced her hand over the top of Ava's breast and down to the nipple which she barely grazed and yet it stood at attention from her touch. She bent her head forward and kissed her neck softly brought her fingers back to that nipple and took it in her hands, rolling it between her thumb and finger. Ava sighed and leaned further back into her. Kitten removed the hand that had been on her hip and forcefully lifted her head back up.

Holding her by the back of her head she said with authority, "Look at you!"

She pointed to her reflection in the mirror and said a little more softly, "Don't take your eyes off of you. Right there. Look at yourself in that mirror until I tell you otherwise."

She reached both hands around her front and cupped her breasts, massaging them with her fingers, pinching her nipples until she heard her sigh and felt her shudder and then she whispered again in her ear, "Still think you can't feel pleasure, Sweetness?"

Ava answered in a shaky whisper, "My God, no."

She hooked her fingers inside Ava's panties and brought them down to the floor, squatting to help her feet out of them, she paused again to catch Master's eye and winked at Him. Then as she brought herself back to standing, she snaked her tongue up the crack of Ava's ass on the way. She let out a gasp. Kitten chuckled and used her leg to widen her stance.

"Keep looking at you baby." Kitten said placing one hand on Ava's back just above her ass and the other on her cunt. With the heel of her hand she made slow circular motions on the mound above the girls pussy lips while putting pressure on her back and she moaned again, her head falling down on her chest.

"Uhuh...keep looking, girl. You don't have to look at just your face. You can look everywhere but I want you to watch. I want you to SEE me show you what pleasure is. I want you to see what you look like when you feel it."

Kitten ran her hand down the middle of her lightly so as not to split her. She wanted to split her with her tongue. Ava moaned with delight and then tensed.

She said, "We should probably stop."

Immediately kitten took her hands off of her body and said in a casual tone, "Okay girl. Get dressed and come hang out with us. We'll be downstairs."

Her Master looked at her as if she had just lost her mind.

She smiled at Him and answered he confused look with a question.

"Do you trust me?"

He said, "Implicitly." as He ran His hand over His cock that was straining to get out of His pants.

"Then just be patient." she said.

They settled themselves downstairs and waited for Ava to join them. His kitten fetched Him a drink and fixed one for herself as well as her task.

She came down about thirty minutes later, looking less upset, incredibly beautiful and oh so confused.

She looked imploringly at kitten who smiled and said, "Oh for God's sake Babe, would you just relax? You're not gay. You're not a freak. You didn't do anything wrong and neither did I. If you liked it maybe we'll try again sometime. If you didn't or if you're uncomfortable then nothing changes. Now sit down and sip on that drink I fixed you and RELAX!"

Ava looked grateful for the release from that hook she felt like she was on and sat down with her legs crossed again, sipping her drink.

Kitten got up to use the bathroom. Upon her return, she saw her Master looking at the television while her "task" was looking at Him.

She didn't like it. The feeling swelled in her like a monsoon. She quickly calmed herself and reset her mind to what was before her, approached the couch and with what seemed like a sub conscious choice positioned herself in between them.

"So what's the plan? Are we going out or staying in?" Kitten asked.

Master answered, "I'll leave the evening up to you ladies."

Ava said, "Would you mind terribly if we just stay in? I don't feel much like doing anything and I will understand if you guys just want to leave. I'm such a drag tonight."

Kitten responded, "Well we're definitely not leaving until you feel like less of a "drag". Why on earth are you letting that asshole get to you so badly? He's nothing but a child."

"I don't know." she replied. "I guess some of what he said makes sense to me. I know I look good. I know that I'm pleasing to the eye but past that maybe there isn't anything else."

She looked imploringly at my Master and asked him his opinion.

"What do you think? How can I know for sure that what he said isn't true? That I'm not horrible at sex, in bed...with a man?"

She fleetingly caught kittens eye as she said the last part, silently acknowledging that what had transpired upstairs was hot for her. Kitten smiled softly, silent and waiting for His reply.

He turned His attention away from the tv and asked, "Do you love it?"

She said, "What do you mean? Do I love what?"

12