A Task For Kitten Ch. 03

Story Info
Kitten pulls her will.
1.7k words
4.52
9k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten froze and waited. Ava squirmed under her body, no doubt confused by the sudden halt and then Master gently placed his hand on the back of kittens neck signaling to her that she resume her task.

In a subconscious gesture she raised her ass, offering it to her Master while she tried desperately to concentrate on the beautiful woman that lay under her.

She could feel His presence. The very nearness of Him woke the parts of her body that belonged only to Him and she struggled internally. Torn between wanting to complete this task for Him and wishing to abandon it, turn to face Him, on her knees in submission to His all consuming power.

She dared to sneak a glance at Him and was met this time with a firm hand on her head, pressing her face into Ava's heaving breasts.

She poured her frustration into the girl. Attacked her tits as if she were a starving person offered her first meal in days. Flicking her tongue across her nipples, biting her flesh and kneading the soft undersides with her hands.

Kitten was rewarded with urgent groans from the girl and her Masters fingers lightly playing at the silky wetness between her legs. Barely touching her, He slid His fingers from her soaked pussy up the crack of her ass and back.

She dared to reach for her own need with one hand while she continued to explore Ava with her mouth. She found her swollen clit and feverishly began to work herself over.

Ava's moans grew louder as kitten moved her attention lower, nipping at the girls tight belly, licking her, tasting her and kittens breathing quickened as her own release drew closer.

The telltale whimper signaled to Master how close His kitten was and He placed His hand on top of her own, stilling her movement against her pleading clit.

She hesitated, but only for a moment. Her need was too great. Her mouth was inches from Ava's dripping cunt. Her Master was hovering over both of their bodies and her need was just too great.

She pulled her hand out from under His and pushed His wrist away, reaching again for her steaming sensitive folds, mindless of the consequence. Daring Him internally, to dominate her. She was desperate for release.

There wasn't anything He could do to stop her. He couldn't slap her because Ava would hear. He couldn't even issue that powerful growl of His that stopped her in her tracks every time.

She could smell Ava's musky, sweet desire as she inched closer to her pussy. She ran her tongue along her outer lips, teasing the girl with her sensual mouth even as she felt the crescendo of her own impending release. She dared another quick look at Master who was now standing, legs apart, arms folded across his chest, obviously perplexed and a slight bit annoyed at her insubordinance. She smiled. It was a vicious, feral, "who's the Master now?" kind of smile. She couldn't seem to help it, now outwardly daring Him.

Her eyes rolled back in her head, so close to the edge and with a movement as quick as a jungle cat, He was down on His knee, next to her. He grabbed her wrist and brought it behind her back with such force her eyes watered. She dared not cry out. She ceased to breathe caught between the oh so familiar war within. Fight or submit? Struggle or relax?

His patience abundant, He waited for the tension in her to abate. It seemed to take longer this time but eventually she started to relax and He loosened the obviously painful grip He had on her.

As soon as He did she ripped her hand from Him and dove at herself with it again.

He was shocked! He was enraged. This was HIS kitten! What did she think she was doing?! She heard the rumble in His chest issuing her warning.

Ava was still under her, oblivious of their war of wills as kitten continued to explore the trembling girl with her mouth.

Master got up, anger seething from His very being. He straddled kittens body with a leg pressed against each of her sides. He pulled her hand once more behind her back and pushed her head right into Ava's cunt.

He had His fist in her hair and began to drag her head from side to side, forcing her back on task.

Kittens wrist was brutally mashed between her shoulder blades. There would be no relaxing of that grip this time she knew. Master rarely had an error in judgement and never ever the same one twice.

She pushed her head against His grip, fighting for control, feeling her body betray her mind as her hips sought Him out. She raised her ass as high as she could, looking for contact of any kind as her juices flowed out of her and her muscles contracted. Tense and ready, her entire body coiled with anticipation of what was to come.

Ava bucked against her face and brought herself back into the equation with her pleading, "Oh God, please!"

Kitten stopped struggling against Him and he eased His grip once again. He let go of her head, took both arms now in His hands and without touching the girl himself, helped His kitten to position Ava's legs. They spread her wide, pushing her knees to her shoulders and lifting her luscious ass off of the couch.

The younger girl was a trembling, whimpering, hot mess clearly trying to get a grasp on the passion that was being pulled out of her. She shifted and tried to narrow the space between her legs. Masters hands on kittens held her strong and wide.

As her task began to relax, succumbing to the sensations, He removed His hands from kittens and she brought them down to join her mouth in the task of awakening of Ava.

Her tongue delivered long strong strokes from hole to hole and she rubbed tight circles on her moist, sensitive nub with her thumb while plunging her middle finger deep inside the girl. She could feel her pussy clenching her digit, sucking her in and pushing her out as she finger fucked her.

Ava was thrashing at the invasion. Her pleas were getting louder and were a mixture of needing more and scared where more would take her. She pulled herself back for a moment in a struggle for composure and kitten whispered, "Be still Ava." She whimpered at the direction but listened and stopped thrashing.

Kittens mind, completely back on task had no idea where Master was in proximity to them. She no sooner wondered when she felt His tongue circle the pucker of her ass. She moaned in delight and Ava began thrashing again. Her hips drew up to meet kittens moaning mouth and her legs closed slightly again.

Kitten withdrew her face and said, "I told you to be still. Shall I bind you, Ava?" She could barely contain her passion as she said it with a quivering voice full of desire. Master plunged His tongue into her ass and his finger into her pussy. God! He had the most amazing fingers. He knew exactly where and how to touch her. She leaned into Him, giving Him greater access and kept her hips still. Her instinct wanted to gyrate against Him but she knew that if she just held still, He'd give her exactly what she needed.

Pulling the girl from her own throes of passion, she directed, "Answer me, Ava."

"yessss!", she replied.

"Okay. Be still and don't uncover your eyes. I'll be right back."

Master lifted kitten to her feet, running His hands across her body as He did so, sending even more shivers through her. She was so hot for Him, she could feel her own moisture on her thighs.

She went in search of something to tie the girl with, mindful of how uncomfortable she felt leaving Him with her for even a moment.

There would be a consequence for her earlier actions. She didn't know what and she didn't know when but there was always a consequence of some kind. Usually it was playful, albeit forceful but not since they started down this road of Dominant and submissive had she so severely pulled her will from Him.

He told her that He would not touch Ava but it would be fitting for Him to go back on His word as she had gone back on hers.

Biting her lip, a small shiver of fear coursed through kitten and she went to her bag to retrieve the bindings she was required to always carry with her. She noticed that His "travel" flogger was not in her bag but dismissed it as soon as the silk of the ropes touched her skin.

As she held them in her hands, she was assaulted by the memories they held for her. Master tying her to their bed. Master tying her in the doorway. Master tying her to a movie theater seat. Master tying her to the hood of the car, the shower door, the table, His desk, the leg of His chair... to Him.

Once He had even tied her to the lattice wall outside, torturing her for hours in broad daylight with His expert mouth and hands until He finally plunged into her. He filled every hole she had that day. Over and over and over.

When kitten snapped out of her reverie her hand was on her cunt again. She snapped it away thinking, "Damn, what that Man does to me!"

She desperately tried to get herself together. This was a task! She had thus far completed every task He had given her. She had never failed Him and she would not fail Him now. She drew in a deep, cleansing breath, squared her shoulders and headed back into the other room to complete her task.

What she saw before her took her breath completely. She dropped the rope in her hands and stopped dead in her tracks.

Master was directly in front of Ava, completely naked with His rock hard cock jutting away from His body, fully aroused. The head of it glistening in the dim light, evidence of His excitement.

In His hand was the flogger she had

missed in her bag.

The look on kittens face must have been pure horror. Tears unwittingly streamed down her cheeks.

He heard the noise of the bindings hitting the floor and turned to face the direction from which it came.