A Task For Kitten Ch. 05

Story Info
Task completed.
3.2k words
4.41
9.3k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kitten scrambled to her feet and went in search of something to clean them up with. She came back moments later with a warm washcloth and on her knees, began to tenderly remove all traces of their lust from Masters body. He sighed at her gentle touch and closed His eyes.

Kitten loved this man. Just looking at Him, took her breath away. He made her want to be better. Not just a better lover, a better person. Every moment spent with Him, was a moment that gave her the opportunity to rise above. To rise above all the places she had been and to just continue rising above. She wished often that she could find the right words to tell Him exactly how He made her feel, but there were just no words. He made her feel.. everything.

"Are you ok, My kitten?"

"Yes Master. I'm purrrrfect!" she replied teasingly.

He took her face in His hands and asked again, "Are you sure? You seemed more than a little upset back there with your assumptions."

She hung her head, ashamed. Ashamed at her doubt. Ashamed at her mistrust.

He said, "We can call it off and leave right now if you'd like. I'm giving you the choice."

"No! I'm better! I'm sorry. I can't seem to stop those feelings from creeping up but they don't last long. I want to complete this task for You! I want to. I can. I will!"

Her eagerness to please Him had Him feeling aroused again already. He smiled and kissed her.

"Well then, get to it!"

She finished cleaning Him off and went back to the bathroom to take care of herself. One glance in the mirror at her cum streaked face, both brought the heat inside her back and let her know that nothing short of a quick shower would make her presentable for Ava again.

She turned the water on as hot as she could stand it and then paused before stepping in. She wiped the wash cloth across her face, removing any obvious traces and left the bathroom.

She stopped at Masters side and asked Him if it was okay if she asked Ava to join her in the shower.

With that delicious, sexy growl of His, He replied, "Yes." and she marveled at the sensations that just His voice sent to her core.

She went to Ava, who had obediently stayed right where she'd been placed and took the girls hand.

"The discussion we had got a little out of hand." she stated to her task with a little giggle.

"I need to clean up a bit. Come shower with me Ava."

Kitten removed her makeshift blindfold, and Ava blinked her eyes several times, adjusting herself to being able to see again.

"O-okay." she answered nervously.

Kitten led her down the hall and into the bathroom. It was a large bathroom. It had a double headed shower with glass doors and Master was seated, swathed in just a towel, on a seat at the vanity table.

Ava faltered in her steps for just a moment, absorbing the fact that He was looking right at her near naked body but kitten didn't give her more than that moment to absorb it before removing the girls skirt from her waist and ushering her into the warm water of the shower. Ava looked at her imploringly and kitten whispered in her ear,"Forget that He's here. It's just me and you, girl."

They stood facing each other. Ava's back in the warm spray. Kitten reached out and tilted the girls head back into the water with one hand, running the other down the hollow of her neck, between her breasts, to her stomach.

Once her head was thoroughly wet, she turned her around and began washing her hair, massaging her scalp and relaxing her.

She pulled one of the shower heads down and rinsed the suds off of her.

"I need to get in that water, Ava. I'm freezing!" she exclaimed returning the shower head to its place.

She was smiling at her task but Ava paid Kitten's face no mind. She was too busy taking in the sight of her naked body.

Kitten wasn't perfect by any means but she was beautiful. Her breasts, although small were shaped perfectly. She had curves in all the places she should and legs that seemed to go on forever. Ava was devouring her with her gaze while kitten shampooed her own hair and she told the younger girl, "It's okay to touch me, if you'd like."

"No, I couldn't. I wouldn't know where to begin."

"Don't think about it. Just reach out and touch the first thing you want to touch. There are no consequences here, Ava. There will be no judgement. I'm offering you my body to explore if you'd like to. If not, that's okay too."

Ava's arms were draped lightly across her own body. She wanted so badly to touch her, kitten could tell, but pushing the girl would have opposite the desired effect, so she leaned her head back, closed her eyes and let the water cascade down her body.

She felt Ava's fingers first on her throat. It could barely even be considered a touch it was so light. Kitten just kept showering, paying her no mind and her hand began to slowly move lower. She lightly grazed her fingers over kittens nipple and then came to rest under her chest, cupping her and feeling the weight of her right breast. Kitten kept her eyes off of her, letting her explore of her own volition.

She brought her other hand to kittens left breast. Cupping both of them now, she ever so lightly flicked at her nipples with her thumbs.

Kitten moaned and Ava drew her hands back in a flash.

"Why did you stop! That was lovely!"

"I have no idea what I'm doing." she replied nervously.

"You're thinking too much is what you're doing. Let your body be your guide sweet girl, not your mind. We have the same bodies. Just imagine what might feel good to you."

Ava looked uncertain so she added, "Watch me."

Kitten traded places with her, grabbed a bar of soap and lathered her hands with them. She stepped closer to her task and began to wash her. She started at her neck, traveling down to her shoulders and then came to rest on her breasts this time.

"I'm washing you the same way I wash myself when I'm alone and there is nobody to see. I let my skin tell me what feels good."

She leaned closer into Ava and whispered in her ear, "Let your skin tell me what feels good, little one."

She massaged the soap into her, kneading and rubbing until Ava was the one to moan and then she went lower.

Gliding her hands over every inch of her body leaving her center for last, she knelt down in front of her. She lifted one foot at a time, lathering between her toes, massaging up her calf to her thigh and then repeating the process on the other leg.

She was met with sighs and whimpers from the beautiful girl she was bathing. Ava reached out and steadied herself with her hands on the wall and door of the shower as her legs started to fail her in standing.

When kitten glanced at the girls hand on the shower door, she saw through the clear glass, Master.

He was still seated at the vanity but His towel was now on the floor. He was leaned back and was languidly stroking Himself in the teasing manner she loved so much.

She snapped her gaze back to Ava. If she allowed her body to rule this scenario, she'd end up telling Ava to wash herself while she watched Him through the door glass!

She was determined to stay on task this time.

Still on her knees, she directed Ava to turn around, retrieved the soap and started over on her back. Pressing firmly on the cheeks of her ass, spreading her lightly and then kneading her shut, kitten could feel Ava's body take over for her brain with a slight thrust of the girls ass towards her.

Kitten smiled to herself and thought, "So she likes to be spread..."

With that thought, she stood up, placing her left hand on the girls shoulder to steady her and ran the fingers of her right hand lightly up the crack of her ass.

Ava jutted her body out even farther with a silent plea for kitten to open her more. With that plea kitten began to massage the tight hole of her ass.

Her task pushed against her fingers, hips swirling in rhythm to the exploration and kitten slipped one finger into her. Ava gasped at the entry and her hips stilled.

Keeping her finger inside her but stilling her own movement, kitten reached around to the front of her body and started to rub the lips of the younger girls pussy.

Ava was as tight as a drum. Her entire body was clenched because of the invasion of kittens finger in her ass. Her mind had taken over. She was anticipating what might come next and kitten needed to find a way to relax her.

She found Ava's swollen clit and she gently worked her hand over it. Back and forth, she stroked her cunt, feeling her asshole tighten on her finger in response and then she poured all of her focus onto the girls throbbing clit. Kitten attacked it with tight firm pressure, rubbing her until she felt the tight ass her finger was in, start to relax.

She took that opportunity to insert a second finger and began lightly slapping Ava's cunt.

She went wild. Her body didn't know whether to lean into the hand on her ass or the hand on her pussy and she tried to do both, bucking against kittens grasps and groaning.

Kitten held her steady and plunged her fingers inside her pulsing cunt. Ava moaned loudly and then said, "OH my God, I think we should stop!"

"Oh no. Not this time, pretty girl. There is NO... CHANCE... IN...HELL." Kitten growled as she fucked her pussy and her ass with her fingers at the same time. Thrusting her hands hard, her fingers took Ava right to the edge. Purposely, she kept her there instead of sending her over. It was too soon to let her climax.

She was thrashing her head back and forth. Her arms were planted on the sides of the shower as kitten's fingers were fucking her into oblivion.

"Ooooohhhh my Gooooodddd. I think I'm going to come! I think you're going to make me come!"

"You THINK, Ava or you KNOW?"

Kitten goaded her as she fucked her harder and faster, pinning the girl in between her two hands.

"Mmmmm, I think I'm going to come. I think I KNOW I'm going to. Oooohhhhhh!!"

Kitten took her fingers out of Ava's ass and reached above her for the shower head. She rinsed her off from head to toe, paused and let the vibrations of the pulsating water loose on her wanton pussy and removed her fingers from there as well.

Ava let out a gasp at the emptiness. She had been so close!

"Why did you stop?!" She asked weakly but the reply never came.

Kitten dropped the shower head and fell to her knees. She cupped Ava's ass with both hands, pulling her to her and dove between her nether lips with her tongue.

The younger girl yelped in surprise and tried unsuccessfully to brace herself. She slid down to the tub floor as kitten licked and sucked her feverish cunt.

Having her tasks ass on the ground gave kitten better access and she spread her legs wide against the tub sides, grinding her face into her juicy cunt, covering her face with the girls arousal.

Ava's back was arched, her head reared back from the unbridled ecstasy she was experiencing. She was resisting kitten. Her mind refused to let go. She was clenched again and tight.

Kitten concentrated once more on the engorged nub of her center, flicking her tongue quickly back and forth, dragging the girl almost kicking and screaming to her finish. She inserted her middle finger inside of her simultaneously and Ava screamed with pleasure.

"Still think you can't feel pleasure, Ava? Still think there's something wrong with you?"

The beautiful girl was so undone she couldn't even speak. She groaned and moaned and growled. Her hips were writhing uncontrollably. Her eyes were shut tight and then kitten felt the beginning of her finish.

Ava's cunt was sucking her finger in deeper and convulsing against it.

Kitten goaded her from her place between her quivering legs, "Yeah baby, give it to me. Don't think about it just feel it. That's it. Fuck my finger! FUCK IT!"

Kitten pulled back her face, gave her two more fingers, and pressed her thumb hard against her clit.

Ava grabbed her knees, pulled them in close and with one final scream, fell right over the edge.

Kitten felt the girls body explode against her hand, trembling and pulsing with her orgasm. She looked through the glass at her Master to see if He was pleased with her and saw that He too, was close to His own finish.

The muscles in His forearm were straining from the strength and speed with which He was stroking His cock and He had the most wicked, delicious grin she had ever seen.

Ava lay spent on the tub floor. Kitten dared to crack the shower door to better see her Master. He looked down at His bulging dick, tight in His grasp, throbbing and so very hard and then He looked at her. His eyes conveyed a mixture of lust and pride.

He was proud of her!

She smiled at Him, adoration and desire evident in her gaze. She had pleased Him!

Ava was splayed out on the tub floor barely conscious in her spent state and Master crooked His finger at kitten signaling her to come hither.

Her smile reached her ears it was so big and she scrambled out from under her tasks legs, heading for her new task!

She knelt between His legs now, mesmerized by His beauty. He was pure animal in this place and so very hypnotic.

"Legs apart, kitten."

It was torture for her to keep her legs apart. He knew that. With her legs apart she couldn't squeeze at her own sex. It made it impossible to climax and she could feel her cunt swell with her passion.

He spread her clenched thighs open with His foot. His body was glistening with sweat. His brow furrowed in anticipation of His own climax. Kitten often wished she could freeze these minutes of His. The minutes between almost there and there. He was the sexiest man she had ever seen. A savage beast in these minutes.

He asked her, "Do you want it, kitten?"

"Yes, please!!!" she answered excitedly.

"Well then, take it my sexy kitten. Now!"

In one movement, he let go of His cock and scooted towards her. She grabbed His knees and took Him in her mouth, matching His frantic pace, not wanting to break His rhythm. She took Him all.

This was one area where she had complete confidence. With Ava, it had been a shot in the dark. She had made guesses and just went with her instinct but when it came to loving Master with her mouth, she knew exactly what she was doing. She knew exactly how much pressure to apply. She knew exactly where to place her tongue. Her lips were like a vice on Him and she devoured Him, purring with delight like the kitten she was and she felt Him tense in her mouth as she tried to swallow his head. She kept at Him and was rewarded immensely when she felt His hands in her hair, pulling her onto Him even farther, demanding more contact, deeper intake, firmer sweeps.

She gave Him complete control. He took possession of her head and she relaxed against His hands, letting Him guide His cock in and out of her mouth. She could feel His climax at the base of Him seconds before she felt the warm shot of His cum shoot into her mouth. She moaned and swallowed every last drop, slowing her pace against His heaves. His grunts of satisfaction were music to her.

Even after the groaning stopped and His hands relaxed on her head, she lapped at His now flacid shaft, loving Him, wanting Him, needing Him.

"Did you enjoy watching that?"

It took kitten a moment to realize He was talking to Ava and her barely audible answer was, "Yes."

"You think that was sexy? Watch this, young Ava."

He took both of kittens wrists in one hand, lifted them up over her head, firmly gripped her face with His other hand and said, "You may put your legs together kitten and I want you to cum for us. NOW."

Kitten shifted her ass, pulling her knees in close, squeezing her thighs tight. She threw her head back and pulled to her mind the events as they had played out so far today.... Master watching, Ava watching, mouths, cocks, hands, cunts, cum, tits, moaning, groaning, sucking, tasting, fucking, lust, love, lessons, orders, consequence, pleasing, pride.

She felt it build. She pulled against the grip that held her but He kept her hands above her head. She was swirling her ass and pussy against the heels of her feet and her legs were clenched so hard there was a sheen of perspiration on her entire body.

He leaned in close and she whimpered, begging Him to touch her but He didn't. He growled once more, "NOW!" and it was all that she needed. The authority in Him, palpable... the smell of Him, delicious.. and the closeness of His body pushed her to her own ecstasy.

As her body started bucking under the weight of her orgasm, He let go of her wrists, pulled her in close and rode the wave with her, holding her trembling body tight against Him.

He rubbed her hair and murmured in her ear, "That's my girl."

Ava, from her place in the tub whispered, "Jesus Christ, how did you do that? You didn't even touch her!"

Kitten turned her head just a slight bit, let her body fall to the floor at His feet, and in a voice full of exhaustion answered, "I told you He could make you and I both come from the other room if He set His mind to it. Do you believe me now?"

She breathlessly answered, "Yes, I think I do. This had all been so amazing!" She sighed and relaxed, leaning her own spent body back against the floor of the tub.

He chuckled at the conversation between the two sexy, spent women and she stole a glance up at Him.

He was once again stroking His junk.

The man was insatiable.