A Taste For Pussy: Katie Confesses

Story Info
Wife's erotic confession of first time sex with Jane.
2.9k words
4.47
90.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the second episode. You might find it more enjoyable if you start by reading the first episode posted here, titled "Cum Contest."

Katie and I were lying naked in bed together one evening about ten days after our first adventure with Bill and Jane in which the girls had coaxed gushing ejaculations from the cocks of both Bill and me.

That incredibly erotic event – something I had never imagined would happen – was still keeping us on a sexual high. Katie and I had made love at least once every day since then. Perhaps "made love" isn't the right phrase. Frankly, we'd fucked each other, pleasuring ourselves with the memory of our adventure still burning in our brains and our loins.

So we were lying in bed, the sheets thrown back, stroking and caressing each other's bodies as we worked ourselves up to another bout of sexual stress relief. As I've told you before, Katie has an amazing body, particularly for a mother of two kids. She is slim and toned with high, firm breasts capped with nipples that seem to stay pebble-hard all the time. I love the sight of her hairless pubic mound at the apex of her sleek thighs. When she is aroused, her labia spread open lewdly, the pale pink flesh glistening with her juices.

As I caressed those firm titties, I remembered how different Jane's breasts were; full, pale and mobile with large areoles and stubby nipples. I had often fantasized about Jane's breasts but had never guessed I would get to see my wife's best friend naked... until that memorable night!

I felt my penis becoming thicker and harder as those memories flooded back. But I didn't want to rush things. I was questioning Katie about how she and Jane had come up with their little plan for the "cum contest" because it had become apparent that it was not as spontaneous as we, their husbands, had believed at first.

In retrospect, it was apparent that Katie and Jane were very comfortable being naked with each other, exchanging caresses and knowing looks, while Bill and I had felt kind of awkward at first, nude in front of each other and the girls. Since then, I had asked Katie to give me some of the background; what had gone on between her and Jane, her best friend since college, leading up to that night.

At first, she had been evasive, but tonight she finally agreed to tell me everything, realizing that her fears about my potential shock or anger were unfounded. What follows then is her story in her own words, as best as I can remember...

# # #

Katie's story

It all started about two months ago. If you remember, Jerry, I'd taken a personal day off work and so had Jane. We had planned to go to the club for a game of tennis then have lunch and go shopping together. That morning, you'd woken up with a raging woody and we'd had a quick fuck before you left for work with a big smile on your face.

After you left the house, I had a shower but realized I had plenty of time before Jane would get here, so I lay down on the bed just for a minute or two. The next thing I remember was being woken up by the ringing of the doorbell. I looked at the clock and, omigod, I must have fallen asleep because it was 10:30 and Jane was at the front door! I wrapped a towel around me and ran barefoot to let her in.

When I opened the door, Jane looked at me in surprise and then laughed. I must have looked a sight, naked except for the towel clutched around me, no makeup, hair still damp and uncombed. Jane, on the other hand, looked gorgeous as always. Her blonde hair was tied back in a ponytail. She was wearing a short, pleated, white tennis skirt and sneakers and a white polo shirt stretched tight across those big, round breasts I'd kill for!

I started to stammer apologies but Jane put a finger on my lips to shush me. I asked her to follow me to the bedroom so we could talk while I got ready. Once in the bedroom, I dropped the towel on the bed and started pulling open dresser drawers looking for underwear and tennis gear. We'd seen each other naked several times before, in the college dorms or the showers at the club, so I didn't think twice about standing there without any clothes on.

I guess I was twittering away, but Jane didn't seem to be listening. She was standing quite close beside me and suddenly said, "My God, Katie. You've got the most incredible boobs. As perky and firm as a high school cheerleader's! They look like they were molded in a pair of martini glasses."

With that, she put a hand on each of my breasts and her palms grazed my nipples. Jerry, you know how sensitive my nipples are, and I probably blushed as I felt them pucker and get stiff as she touched them.

"Oh Jane," I said, "I've always wanted big luscious breasts like yours. Men can't take their eyes off them when you walk into a room."

With that, I put my hands under her breasts, hefting them and squeezing them through her polo shirt. I could feel the fabric of her bra as I moved my fingers and then as my thumbs grazed the front of her bra cups, I could tell that her nipples were as hard as mine.

We looked deeply into each others eyes for a few moments, and then slowly she moved her face towards mine. We didn't say a word. Her lips brushed mine for a second. I remember how soft they felt and I could taste her lipstick after she moved back to look into my eyes again. There was no need to say anything; we just knew. This time I made the move. I leaned forward and kissed her firmly on the lips. She opened her mouth and sighed as our tongues met.

Jane put her arms around me, running her hands up and down my bare back. She was sending shivers down my spine and her tongue was swirling deep inside my mouth, almost touching the back of my throat, and I remember thinking, jeez! Imagine what that tongue could do if it was somewhere else!

My hands were on the back of her thighs and I reached up under her skirt, squeezing her lovely round buns through her tennis panties. After several minutes, our lips parted and we gazed at each, panting and a little flushed, still hugging each other close.

Then Jane said, "I feel I'm a little overdressed. What do you think?" I just nodded and reached up to undo the button on her shirt. In a few seconds, all her clothes were off and we were kissing again in a tight embrace, Jane rubbing her big soft boobs across my hard little titties.

We tumbled onto the bed and Jane's mouth found my left breast, licking it at first, then sucking almost all of it into her mouth, her tongue flicking the nipple until it felt like it was on fire. As we kissed she slid her hand down over my belly and then began to caress the mound just above my pussy. She said, "Oh, you're so smooth down there!" And I replied that I liked the little tuft of blonde hair on her mound, as my fingers found the silky hairs that were trimmed into a cute landing strip.

We rolled over and I was on my back, Jane's big breasts swaying over my face. I pressed them together and began to lick first one nipple then the other. This was the very first time I'd ever played with another woman's body and it felt so good... so smooth and warm and soft.

Then she sat up and looked at my pussy. She got down close, almost as if she was studying it. She was so close, I could feel her breath on my mound. She said, "Your pussy is so different to mine. Look, the inner lips are pushed out and pouting like an open mouth." She ran a finger lightly down the length of my slit and it made me shiver and gave me goose bumps!

Jane moved to lay on her side, beside me and lifted her thigh so I could see her vagina more clearly. I told her that I thought her pussy was beautiful; soft and rounded like a ripe peach. I stroked the outer curves of her pussy, the first one I'd ever touched except my own. It felt so warm and velvety. I cupped her mound and gently slipped a finger inside her and finding it hot and moist.

We were facing each other, lying on our sides, gently fingering each others pussies, just caressing the inner folds.

"You're so tight down there," I whispered to Jane. "I bet Bill loves squeezing his dick in there!"

"Yeah," she replied, "And I just know Jerry loves to fuck this juicy cunt with his big cock!" All this dirty talk was so out of character for both of us, but it was making us so damn horny and we were so wet I could hear our fingers squelching in each others pussies.

"Well, Jerry fucked me a couple of hours ago, before you got here," I told her as she fingered me a little faster. "He filled me with a huge load, but it was just a quickie so I didn't have a really good orgasm."

We kept diddling each other and I told her I'd planned to finish myself off with my vibrator but I'd fallen asleep instead. She sat up and smiled at me. "Let me see your vibrator," she said. I reached over and pulled it out of the nightstand drawer. Half jokingly I said I wished I had two vibrators so we could both get off. She just grinned and said, "Maybe we still can!"

Jane pushed me over onto my back then reached down and parted my thighs with her hands. She then turned on the vibrator and carefully laid it at an angle, so the base was pressed into the sheet between my thighs and the shaft was sloping against the open slit between my puffed out cunt lips. I gasped as I felt the vibrations thrumming against my pussy, but she told me lie still while she got in position.

With that, she got between my thighs then slowly lowered her body until her pussy was pressing down on the upper slope of the vibrator. Now she was lying on top of me with full weight and the vibrator was sandwiched between our hot, wet cunts. Oh God, Jerry! I can't begin to tell you how good it felt! She took my face in her hands and began kissing me passionately, her big breasts pressed flat against my chest and the vibrator buzzing against both of our pussies at the same time! Incredible!

She began whimpering into my mouth as we kissed and I realized she was about to have an orgasm. She moaned out loud and began rocking against me as she was cumming, and it was so damned erotic, I screamed out and clutched her tight and I was cumming too. Both of us, climaxing together, and the vibrator was still buzzing, trapped between us, and our orgasms just kept going on and on!

We were writhing against each other in our passion and suddenly I realized that the vibrator had slipped out from between us. Now it was just her hot, slippery cunt rubbing up and down between my sopping wet pussy lips, and we were both so turned on, we didn't bother to find the vibrator. We just kept kissing and squealing and thrusting our slick pussies against each other. There was no way to tell where one orgasm ended and the next one began.

We were rolling all over the bed and I opened my eyes and found that somehow I'd gotten turned around and I found myself with my face only inches from Jane's pussy. She parted her thighs a little and her pussy looked just wonderful, wet and smeared with her juices, and mine too, I guess. The little tuft of hair above her slit was all matted and pasted wetly against her mound. And, oh God! It smelled so gooo-ood! Like pure sex. I couldn't resist it; I leaned forward and ran my tongue up the full length of her pussy. And you're right, Jerry. You always say that pussy tastes great. Well, I found out for myself that it really does taste great!

Jane gasped when she felt my tongue on her pussy lips. She opened her thighs a little wider and lay on her back. I gently peeled open her plump pussy lips and looked at the pink inside of her cunt, gleaming with her oozing juice. I inhaled her musky scent then pushed my tongue in between her lips and began lapping. I could hear Jane panting and she was pushing her hips up against my mouth. She changed her position slightly and now her clitoris was directly under my tongue. I held her lips apart as wide as I could, peeling the hood back off her clit. I began flicking the little pink button with my tongue and Jane screamed, clutching my head and grinding her cunt against my mouth.

Without dislodging my face from her groin, she lifted my hips slightly and slid beneath me. As she lowered me back down, I realized we were in a classic sixty-nine position with me on top. I groaned into her pussy as I felt her hot tongue begin to lap up and down my wide open cunt. In that position, my juices must have been just gushing into her mouth, but she just lapped it all up.

Then I felt her fingers pulling me even wider apart and her mouth clamped over my clit, sucking it and feathering it with her tongue. That's when I had the most mind-blowing orgasm of all! I was just cumming and screaming and licking her cunt and feeling incredible pleasure like bolts of lightning crackling out of my clit while Jane was sucking it.

We were just rolling all over the bed, locked together in a sixty-nine; sometimes she was on top, sometimes I was, my head clamped between her thighs and her head between mine.

Finally, neither of us could cum any more. We twisted around until we were in each others arms, breathless and panting. We stroked each others damp hair, kissing softly, our breasts pressed together, our thighs intertwined. The sheets were in a tangle and the pillows strewn across the floor. The room smelled of sex and sweat, but mainly sex.

After a few minutes, Jane whispered, "Still want to go play tennis?" But I just kissed her and said I'd had all the exercise I needed for one day.

Jerry, it was so erotic and frankly I want to do it again, but both of us love cock too much to ever be real lesbians! It was then, in the aftermath of that morning's sex, that Jane and I planned our little scheme that ended up as the Cum Contest, because we'd both fantasized about the other hubby's cock and wanted an excuse to get our hands on them.

So that's how it all started. And now you know.

# # #

After Katie finished her story, I just stared at her in awe.

"My God, sweetheart, I said. "That's the most erotic thing I've ever heard! I would SO love to see you and Jane together like that. And you've no idea how much I want to find out if Jane's pussy tastes as good as you say it does."

While listening to Katie tell her story, I'd been playing with her sensitive nipples and slowly fingering her pussy that had become slicker and wetter as the tale progressed.

"Hmmmm," said Katie pensively. "If you're a very good boy, I'll talk to Jane and see if we can't make that happen one day. Of course, her hubby Bill would be there too."

"Sure, that's fine with me. Just tell me where and when!"

Katie reached out a fingertip and prodded the tip of my cock that was fully erect and throbbing rhythmically. "If you don't hurry up and stick that slab of meat up inside me, I think you'll cum all over yourself, just thinking about it."

In a second, I was on top of Katie, between her thighs and with a single thrust I was buried up to the balls in her hot, tight channel. She groaned and locked her ankles behind my buttocks, urging me on as I thrust into her like a human jackhammer.

"I want to see you fuck Jane," I gasped. "I want to eat Jane's pussy. I want to watch Bill eat your pussy!"

Katie squealed as her orgasm hit her and within seconds I could feel the unstoppable onset of my own climax rising from my tightening balls. With a cry I was pumping my load deep into her in thick, hard squirts, as visions of my wife and Jane writhing together filled my sex-fevered brain.

We collapsed against each other, drained, and before long we were both asleep, dreaming of our next adventure with Jane and Bill.

# # #

More adventures with Jerry, Katie, Jane and Bill to come, particularly with positive reader feedback and votes!