A Taste of Fame

Story Info
A female fan seduces Tony Award winner Kristin Chenoweth.
859 words
3.79
15.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin Chenoweth was on tour promoting her country album, Some Lessons Learned. She'd sung her heart out in city after city, and currently, she was in Nashville. Of course, with such an intense performance schedule, relaxation was key.

"Oooohhhh..." Kristin quietly cooed. She had one long finger circling her clit. The other hand was busy pumping a rubber dildo in and out of her dripping pussy. She started circling faster, tweaking her hard clit until her hand was a blur. Pumping the dildo faster and faster until.... *knock, knock*

"Kristin, are you in there? You have a guest."

"Just a minute," Kristin croaked, after abruptly stopping her oncoming orgasm. She hid her dildo in a drawer in her dressing room, washed her hands, and slid her dress back over her head. She also spritzed some perfume around for good measure.

Kristin walked to the door of her dressing room and pulled it open, standing eye-to-eye with a petite young woman in her early twenties. She had coal black hair, fair skin, and warm green eyes. She was dressed in a skin tight black dress that showed the top of her tits and ended just below her non-existent panty line. She was also wearing her favorite pair of red fuck-me-pumps, which matched her lipstick perfectly. Kristin, still deflating from her insanely horny state, was having a hard time focusing.

"Kris, this is Raven. She's a huge fan, and she wanted a word with you. She won't leave until you see her." The stagehand, Tyler, seemed a bit frustrated.

"Okay, Raven, we can talk in here," Kristin gestured into her room. Raven walked in, and Tyler leaned in close to Kristin.

"If she's not out in ten minutes, I'm calling security."

"Tyler, she's tiny! What could she do?" With that, Kristin walked into her room and shut the door.

"Raven, that's such a pretty name. What can I help you with?"

"I just wanted to thank you," she started, in a thick southern accent, "for all the work you do defending the LGBT community. I've been with guys, but I've always fantasized about women. I haven't come out to anyone yet." She was almost in tears. Kristin sat down on the pink sofa beside her, and, mortified, still smelled the evidence of her attempted orgasm.

"W-what do you like about women more than men?" In response, Raven took Kristin's hand.

"They are so much softer, and smaller. They always smell so good, and their lips are so sweet to kiss."

Raven could smell exactly what was happening. She knew Kristin was at her boiling point. Kristin, however, was afraid to move in case there was a wet spot on the sofa, right under her cunt.

She couldn't even hear what Raven was saying now, and she didn't care. Raven had her fingers entwined in Kristin's hair, and when she leaned in for a kiss, Kristin gladly pressed her body forward and met Raven's mouth. The two women sat making out on the sofa. Soon, Raven's hand found her way to the hemline of Kristin's dress. She didn't object when Raven slipped it over Kristin's head, and threw it in a pile on the floor. Raven disrobed herself, leaving only her heels. Kristin stared in wonder. She had never felt this way about women, especially ones that were twenty years younger than herself. She needed to cum so bad... So she shut off her brain and let her body do the thinking. Still on the sofa, Raven leaned over Kristin, and unhooked the blonde's hot pink bra. Then, she sat on her knees on the floor, and slid Kristin's saturated pink panties off, and tossed them across the room. Raven buried her head between Kristin's legs.

"Aahhhh...." Kristin moaned, as Raven sucked her clit, and flicked it with her tongue at the same time.

"Oh god, oh fuck, oh FUCK!" Raven was pumping two fingers in and out of Kristin's cunt, and her mouth was still attached to Kris's clit.

Much too quickly, Kristin felt the wave of an orgasm pass over her. Her body went rigid, and she was squeaking little unintelligible noises. She bucked against Raven's face, who was now fingering her own clit, and tongue-fucking Kristin.

Raven was approaching her orgasm as well, and without thinking, Kristin got up, grabbed the rubber dildo out of the drawer, and plunged it into Raven's pussy. Raven came as the two juices mixed on the toy. As she came off her high, Kristin was deeply embarrassed about the events that had passed, not the least of which, cumming on this strange woman's face. Raven put her at ease, and convinced Kristin to let her tour with them, and be Kristin's personal sex slave. They dressed, and after more hugs and kisses, walked out of the dressing room together. What the two women didn't see, was Tyler, sitting in the corner, rubbing his cock and spraying a load of cum all over an 8x10 glossy photo of Kristin. As he watched the cum drip down her photo face, he knew he would be fucking her soon, even if he had to use blackmail.