A Taste of France

Story Info
She was European….
6.7k words
4.66
18.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stpl77
Stpl77
125 Followers

It was the summer of -- when Alexandra moved into the house next door. A hot, humid, east coast summer.

I noticed her immediately.

Shoulder-length dark hair, brown eyes, white teeth and nice smile, about 5' 6". Not slim, but a curvy figure, often displayed to good effect by her choice of clothes. Alexandra looked to be in her thirties, a few years younger than me. And she was French, as I discovered when I met her shortly after she arrived. Being from the UK myself, I'd always had a thing for French women. It was something about the way they looked, the way they dressed, and their overt sexuality.

She had some sort of visiting fellowship at a local university and was often home in the afternoon.

It was only a couple of weeks after Alexandra moved in that a sun lounger appeared in her backyard. To see her sunbathe in her garden was temptation itself. She would wear a skimpy bikini, her breasts barely contained in the little triangles – red, orange, or blue, depending on the day. I had no idea what her bra size was but either it was substantial or her bikini was too small; the outcome was tanned flesh spilling out on all sides. I find women in lingerie, or bikinis, often more arousing than naked skin...something to do with the sense of mystery, of secrets to be revealed. And Alexandra was no exception. She was seriously distracting to any man who wasn't dead.

The first time I saw her sunbathing I was upstairs in the spare bedroom. I used it for my business, which I ran out of my house. I glanced out the window to see her lying full length on her back on the lounger. Her yard was fenced in so I suppose she thought it was private.

I knew I really shouldn't look at her – or any woman – with, as they say, lust in my heart. But I just couldn't help myself. That first afternoon I spent at least half an hour gazing down at her, my cock straining against my underwear. Looking at her gorgeous body, I fantasized that my cock was in her mouth, or between her buttocks, or inside her pussy. Somehow I managed to control myself until later that evening, when I had to messily relieve the tension, my eyes closed as in my mind I removed the bikini at her invitation, her breasts swinging free....

I hadn't had a girlfriend for a while but it hadn't mattered...until now.

For the next week or so, whenever it was sunny I'd go up to the second floor to see if she was in the back yard. I became more careless, or desperate, and I found myself unzipping my pants and stroking my cock to full erection while watching her. I was thus occupied one afternoon, imagining yet again the feel of her mouth and her tight pussy – they're always tight in fantasies - when she sat up and happened to glance up towards me. I pulled back quickly out of sight, but I was sure I'd been visible. I just hoped she hadn't seen what I was doing. After a few minutes I looked again but the backyard was empty.

I didn't look out the window for the next few days, and every knock at the door caused my heart to race and my stomach to churn as I imagined an irate Alexandra, berating me in French....perhaps with the police in tow, here to arrest a Peeping Tom.

***

Then, on a hot Wednesday, from my kitchen I saw her walk into her backyard again. I tried to stay away from the window, but I'd not seen her for a few days and the hormones were raging. Soon I was peering round the frame of the upstairs window, my cock already rigid.

Alexandra was out there sunbathing on her stomach. She was wearing the red bikini....maybe she hadn't seen me the other day?...or she wouldn't be there surely?

I was determined to keep well hidden this time.

With no warning she reached behind her back and released the clasp, Turning over, she sat up and took off her bikini top.

I was stunned and stood motionless, any attempt at concealment gone. Her lovely breasts hung free as she adjusted the lounger, putting the back up and changing the orientation so it was facing me.

And then, slowly, deliberately, she shocked me by lifting her sunglasses up onto her head. And, looking directly at the window I was watching from, she smiled. And waved.

She knew I was there all right and she was displaying herself for me.

I kept watching.

Alexandra made herself comfortable on the lounger, her legs out in front. She teased me with her suntan lotion, rubbing it all over her skin. She started with her legs and worked up, finishing with considerable attention to her naked breasts. By the time she had finished, I could have drilled through diamond, all the way to China.

When she finished with the suntan lotion Alexandra lifted her knees up and let her thighs fall open to where I could clearly see the bulge of her mound against the material of her bikini. Then, in an unbelievably erotic and calculated gesture, she put one hand down there and began to stroke the inside of her thighs, getting closer and closer to the apex. Slowly, so slowly, looking up at my window, she reached down with her other hand and pulled the bikini aside. When she put several fingers inside her slit and started to move them in and out I lost it, all over my hand. Collapsing to the floor, I couldn't believe that she had done that in front of me...and I couldn't believe I was so turned on by her display. I wasn't a teenager; I was an adult, in control of both my emotions and my dick. Supposedly in control that is.

***

It was several days later that I looked out the window again. It was another fine sunny day. After the last time, I had no idea what to expect.

She wasn't there. So I kept looking out every few minutes. It was late afternoon before she made an appearance.

She wasn't in a bikini this time, but in a short black cocktail dress and she had company. A man. I could tell from the body language they were more than friends.... they seemed to be arguing. She was shaking her head, in response to something he was saying...and then, almost to end the conversation it seemed, Alexandra leaned forward and unzipped his pants. Reaching in she fished out his cock, which immediately started to respond. "Oh my God,"' I thought as Alexandra took his cock into her mouth. He arched his back, and I could almost feel her tongue flicking around the underside of his cock...I felt like I was just a stroke or two away from coming right there and then. So, carefully, I put my hand inside my pants and started to stroke my own swelling cock....

Occasionally, taking her mouth off his cock, she would lift her head up and glance up at my window. My heart raced as I realized she was putting on this show for me; why else would she be doing this outside in her backyard? 

As I watched in total amazement, Alexandra pushed her head down, taking the man's penis all the way down her throat until her lips were almost in his pubic hair. 

He wasn't that big so it wasn't as impressive as you see in those educational videos.

And then she started to move up and down, and as his erect penis slipped from her mouth, she used her hand to jerk the shaft rapidly. Then she looked up, smiling at him, before covering the head with her lips again.

I could tell that he was getting close.As was I.Alexandra, clearly no stranger to this activity, also knew... she smiled at the expression of pleasure on his face as her hand continued to move up and down his shaft. Then she opened her mouth wide, holding the man's cock close but not inside. And then he tensed, cried out, and as she stroked him he spurted into her mouth...she barely had time to swallow before another pulse filled her mouth. She swallowed again.... finally, as the force of the man's climax lessened, Alexandra took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked again. The man shuddered with delight.

Lifting her head, she looked up at my window again and opened her mouth, to let some of his ejaculate trickle out ....with that I erupted, inside my underwear, warm sticky fluid filling my briefs.... as I came I kept stroking myself, wanting the pleasure never to end, imagining it was her hand and her mouth. And all through my orgasm I looked down at her.

Such a dirty girl.

***

It was several days later that I was in my backyard, sun bathing myself this time. After that last incident I'd felt so ashamed at my voyeuristic enjoyment I'd refrained from looking again.

As a European, I have never embraced the US fashion for board shorts and have a preference for the Speedo style. Part vanity, part exhibitionism, and today I had on something more suited for posing in a body building competition than wearing on a family beach. But then I wasn't expecting company.

"Allo? Allo? May I come in?" I heard in French - accented English. Before I could reply, the gate in the fence separating our yards opened and Alexandra came through. She was wearing a floral sundress that was moulded to her body. On her feet she had open-toed sandals. And red toenails. All told Alexandra was on display.

"Monsieur...Paul...excuse-moi....may I sit down?" Without waiting for a reply, she sat down on the lounger next to mine, facing me. With no hesitation she lifted her legs and stretched them out in front of me.

I gazed at her red nails. As if in response, she raised her knees. To keep myself from staring, I turned my head to look at her and felt my heart beat faster. When her legs went up, Alexandra's s dress slid up to reveal a hint of black, which had to be her panties. I knew I should look at her face, or look away, turn my head, anything, but I was mesmerized by that glimpse of black. In addition to my accelerated heart rate I felt my cock beginning to grow and I wished I was wearing shorts as my swimsuit began to feel a little small. Alexandra thankfully lowered her legs, stretched them out and turned on her side to face me. Now, instead of the temptation of her underwear, I was presented with the expanse of her suntanned breasts straining against the sundress.

Leaning forward she reached a hand and touched my forearm. Her red finger nails caught my attention; they matched her toe nails and her lipstick. Looking at her I could see down her dress. There was no bra – I suppose it was built in - and where the material fell away from her breasts, I could see her nipples and smell her perfume.

I was going to be arrested for indecent exposure for sure.Even though it was my back yard....

"Paul," she said in that lovely French accent, "I've seen you looking at me when I've been in the back yard. Do you think I'm pretty?"

I was speechless. After a near-eternity I stammered, "Yes...you're ...you're more than pretty...I've been thinking about you for weeks now."

I looked away from her, "You're incredibly attractive."

"Oh, I like that answer!" she replied in a seductive voice, stroking my forearm. "When you watch me ...have you thought about me...when... "

She paused, searching for the right words. "Have you been touching your...thing...while thinking of me?"

Was this for real? Or a dream I would wake from, drenched in my own emissions?

My swimsuit was now so tight I thought the material would split.

I didn't dare reply. She started talking again, in that oh-so-sexy French voice.

"I've thought about you too. And I...I am a bit of - how do you say? – a tease. I've seen you upstairs, trying to hide but looking down at me. I like it when you look," she said, sitting up, turning to face me, swinging her legs down to the ground while hiking her dress up over her hips and opening her legs as she spoke. "I love it. And what I really love," she said, leaning forward, putting one hand onto the bulge in my swimsuit, "is how hard you men become."

She started to move her hand up and down and I tensed, my cock thrusting against the material. She squeezed gently in response.

"And it's so easy to make you hard," she said, now tracing the outllne of my bulging erection with her fingers. "I think...maybe you're hard for me now..."

Drymouthed, staring at the black triangle between her legs, I nodded, still speechless.

Still stroking me through the fabric, Alexandra continued....

"And you, Monsieur Paul, I love knowing your eyes are on me when I have my back turned. Knowing you're staring at my derriere, imagining what you would do to me with the right invitation. And...maybe you'd like that invitation? Sometime soon?" and she smiled, the tip of her tongue peeking between her lips.

Leaning forward some more she licked my ear, eliciting a moan and a shudder from me.

"I get wet, very wet, when I know you are watching. I get so wet thinking about you watching. And thinking about us....together. So...when I go inside afterwards I...touch myself...until I...how do you say in English? I come?"

"Wow...I had no idea," was all I could reply.

She kissed me on the lips and sat back up. Reaching behind, she pulled the zip down and slipped the dress off her shoulders. It fell forward, leaving her breasts revealed: full, tanned, her aureoles large and freckled, her nipples hard. Her breasts sat high on her chest, but they looked all natural to me. I could see the faint tan marks and slightly lighter-toned flesh where the bikini had blocked the sun. Clearly she was no stranger to almost-topless sunbathing.

There's something about the first time a woman offers her breasts to you; a sign of a new understanding, a promise of pleasures waiting to be enjoyed. Leaning forward, I kissed, then sucked her smooth, soft flesh into my mouth. I took as much of her right breast into my mouth as I could, along with the nipple and I began swirling my tongue around it. She thrust forward against my mouth.

"Ooh," she exclaimed, "mon dieu, yes, yes, that's it, suck there," and her fingers ran through my hair. I moved to the other breast, ran my tongue over and around the nipple and sucked some more and was rewarded with more moaning as she arched her back.

Spurred on, I kept sucking her left nipple and cupped her right breast with my hand. Her hand kept stroking me through my suit, and then she freed my aching cock from the confining material. Putting her hands back on my hair, she lifted my head up.

"Don't worry, Paul, you're going to get plenty of my breasts".

She kissed me deeply on the lips, slipping her tongue inside. Kissing her back, I began sliding my hands up and down her bare back, relishing the smoothness of her skin on my fingers as I traced her curves. I worked one hand lower into her dress, sliding it down to the arc of her buttocks and I cupped one cheek, running my fingers down the cleft there. She gasped, but continued our deep kiss as I ran my other hand up through her long black hair. Putting her hands around me she pulled me closer and trailed her lips down my neck and chest, I tried to push her dress down past her hips, but it was impossible while she was sitting. Laughing, she stopped, sat back and, standing up, wiggled it over her buttocks and dropped the dress to the floor.

"Oh my," I said as I took in her delightful body standing before me in just a pair of tiny black satin panties framing the apex of my desire. It appeared she shaved her pubic hair, as did I. And it was also obvious that she was wet. Very wet. And I was hard. Very hard.

She sat down again and lifted her breasts up. Without a word I stood up and stepped forward, my erection sliding oh-so-naturally into the soft cleft presented there.

It's not true what they say about a mouthful and a handful being enough. That precludes certain other pleasures.

"You like that, Monsieur Paul?" she asked, " You like the titty-fucking?"

Taking one hand away, Alexandra reached down and picked up the tube of suntan lotion I had been using and poured a generous dollop into her cIeavage and over my cock. I moaned with enjoyment when she held her breasts up again and began moving up and down, causing my cock to rub against her delicious flesh, now lubricated by the lotion. The sight of my cock sliding between her firm breasts was unbelievably erotic; I'd always found such scenes in the educational videos irresistible.

Lowering her head, Alexandra stuck her tongue out and as my cock reached the top of each stroke, gave it a lick.

I bent my knees and reaching out took her shoulders, then started thrusting harder, sending the head of my cock towards her luscious mouth. I was breathing hard, sweating now, and each time the tip of my cock slipped into her mouth I gave another moan of pleasure. The feeling of her firm breasts around my cock and of her wet tongue was intensely stimulating and I began to whimper as I felt myself getting close.

Alexandra pulled back and I almost cried out in disappointment. She kissed me again and whispered, 'I'm going to suck your thing properly.'

Placing her hands on my thighs, she took me into her mouth and I felt her tongue flicking around the underside of my cock, then running over the ridges of the head, then gently playing with the slit on top. Gasping, shuddering, moaning all at once, I felt my testicles start to tighten, and it felt like I could come right there and then. Growing bolder, I reached out and wrapping my hands in her thick hair, started pulling and pushing her head, guiding it as she pleasured me.

"I love fellatio," she whispered as she took her mouth away, leaving me erect, hard, oozing pre-cum. Lifting her head to look at me she spoke. "Paul...you're a little excited. You are leaking..."

Leaking? Yes, definitely leaking. Very soon it would be a flood.

She continued. "I love men and their big, hard cocks. I love putting them in my mouth, like a purple popsicle, a big purple popsicle. Sucking them, so slowly, tormenting them until they beg for release. Will you be begging soon, Monsieur Paul? And I really love watching men when they shoot."

It was definitely a dream. The finest dream I'd ever had.

Putting her hand back on my cock she stroked it up and down, continuing her conversation.

"The other day, you were watching I know, and – Jonathan – an old boyfriend, we ended things months ago, before I moved here....he said he wanted to get back together, but really he just wanted a fuck, and I didn't want that anymore with him so I...all that time I was thinking of you, wishing it was your cock I had in my mouth, like now....did you come watching us? Did you imagine it was you coming in my mouth, not him?"

Wordlessly I nodded.

"And will you be thinking about me tonight when I've gone? Will you be imagining coming in my mouth?"

I nodded again.

Putting her hands back on my penis, she guided me back into her warm, wet mouth.

"Well... it's for real, no dream," she said.

Leaning forward she slowly slid her mouth more than halfway down my shaft and started bobbing her head.

"My god...oh fuck," I babbled as she worked my cock with her mouth. Her lips were wrapped tightly around my shaft, her wet tongue pressing against me, caressing my hard flesh as she took me in and out of her mouth, 
"That's so, so unbelievably good," I moaned, pushing my cock deeper into her mouth. Slipping my cock from her mouth and holding it upright, Alexandra ran her tongue down my shaft, and angling her head licked her tongue across my testicles. It was incredibly stimulating... opening her mouth again, she took me back inside, making loud, erotic slurping sounds as she sucked me, my legs trembling as she worked her lips up and down my swollen penis.

"Oh, God." I said again as my balls tightened and my cock started to pulse. "Oh, don't stop...please don't stop...ever...."

I was now moaning continuously, thrusting my cock deep into her mouth. Alexandra slipped her hand between my legs and pushed on the sensitive skin beneath my balls, and I exploded, pulsing, spurting. With each ejaculation, Alexandra continued to suck, and I whimpered with each release as she milked me.

Stpl77
Stpl77
125 Followers
12