A Taste of Home Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers

Now that he was committed to being with Micah, he wanted to do everything. Simon stroked his hands over the firm ass, digging in his fingers as he parted it to reveal the center of pleasure. It was the place he wanted to be, where he ached to be, yet it looked so very tiny. He found the lube on the bedside table and coated his fingers with the cool gel. Reverently, he circled the hole, amazed that something so small could stretch enough to accommodate his cock. He knew it could, he'd been inside Micah many times before, but right now, he almost didn't believe.

"Simon. Please, I need you inside me."

Micah could barely recognize the strained voice as his own. His entire body was so sensitive that even Simon's breath on his overheated skin pushed him closer to orgasm. He lifted onto his knees, elevating his ass so it was more accessible. Anything to entice Simon to move faster, to give him the relief he so desperately needed.

As the first thick finger pushed into his body, he cried out, body trembling with need and fangs drawing blood as he bit on his lip. He wanted to hang on, wait for Simon to be inside him before he climaxed. Reaching beneath his body, Micah tugged and squeezed his balls in hopes it would help him resist. The flash of pain only helped a little and couldn't put off the inevitable for long. He begged and pleaded, whining uncontrollably, for Simon to get a move on and fuck him already.

"Ah non, beauté. I'm not going to fuck you. I'm going to make love to you. Make love with you. First, though, I'm going to get you ready. I don't ever want to hurt you again."

"I'm ready right now, I swear I am. Let me see you, though. I want to make love with you face to face." He tried to help, he truly did, but he couldn't seem to gain any control on his limbs.

Had he not been almost delirious with lust and desire, Micah might have been embarrassed by the sound that was torn from him as Simon entered his body. It sounded like either a cat in heat or a cat being tortured. His fingers dug into the broad, muscular back above him deeply enough to draw beads of blood. The only part of his body to keep contact with the bed was his head as his body arched with the force of his release.

Simon couldn't move as he held himself above Micah. He stared down at his lover with awe, reveling at the strength of the legs wrapped around his hips and the sweet pain of fingernails scoring his back. No one had ever been as beautiful in his arms as they reached their climax.

He waited until Micah relaxed some, panting and holding on tight, and then leaned down to whisper against his ear. "Are you ready for more? Je pourrais te regarder comme ça pendant une éternité." Hazy blue eyes looked at him, almost lost as Micah floated happily in languid satisfaction. They widened in shock when Simon moved his hips in a tiny circle.

Micah wanted to answer, but his brain seemed disconnected from his mouth. Disconnected from the rest of his body if truth be told. All that emerged was a soft sigh that he hoped told Simon that he was ready for anything. With intense concentration, he slid his hands down from Simon's back and then brought them up over his head. He shifted his legs a little higher, the movement letting Simon stroke over his prostate with every thrust.

"You will absolutely get to see me come again, Simon," he finally managed to say. Their eyes locked together and Micah could feel himself falling. At any other time he might be afraid, but right now it only felt right. "Can you feel how hard you've managed to get me already? It won't take long for me. Oh shit, it feels so good."

The long steady thrusts into his body began to get a little less controlled. They pounded him hard and fast into the mattress and he moaned his approval. Micah clenched his fingers into the silky brown hair that was beginning to get wet from Simon's exertions. At the thought that he was also soaked in sweat from their activities shoved him neatly over the edge. The suddenness of his second climax surprised him and he barely had the presence of mind to rein in his strength as he wailed. Taking care with his partners was second nature, he never usually had to think about it as they were invariably full humans, but right then it was a close thing.

He was beginning to come down from the heights when he felt Simon stiffen and cry out his own orgasm. The feeling of wet heat coating his insides drew another two spurts from his cock and he momentarily succumbed to darkness. Simon was still panting above him when he regained his senses. He pulled the bigger man down to claim a kiss, urging him to press his body down. Micah adored the feeling of a lover giving him his entire weight, and it was even better now that he was wrung out.

"Micah, Micah. God that was amazing. Tu es merveilleux, beauté. Si extraordinaire."

"You...Simon you...I mean, I didn't imagine. Damn, that was beyond anything I've ever known before." Micah watched the other man get up to fetch a towel. He smiled at the slight stagger. His heart swelled with love but he pushed it back down. It was much too early to reveal that depth of emotion.

If only there was someone he could call to tell them he was happy. Happy didn't seem an adequate word to describe how he felt about the man who now walked towards him, with a wet cloth and towel in hand. His entire body felt softer somehow, after Simon's thorough loving. Nobody had ever taken such time and care with him before. The difference between this encounter and all others with Simon weren't comparable.

But he couldn't talk to anyone about this. It didn't seem proper to discuss their lovemaking, but more than that, he didn't think that Simon would want anyone to know yet. Simon told him that he'd never really been with a man, had never considered it. Did he want people to know? Right now, it was too soon to talk about their possible relationship. There was time to know what they both wanted and how far they wanted to take it.

Micah only hoped that they both wanted the same thing.

******

Simon couldn't take his eyes off Micah, who was dancing in front of him at Spartan. They'd come here on their second attempt to go out and decided they really loved the place. Micah looked like an angel, dressed in loose pants of a silk-like material in a golden hue. The matching top, white with strips of the same golden material, was stuck to his sweat-covered chest and back. Coupled with his incredibly white skin and pale-blond hair, he looked entirely edible.

Everyone else on the dance floor found him to be as alluring as Simon did. In spite of the fact that Micah only had eyes for Simon, men and women flocked around the small man, constantly trying to cut in. Flames of jealousy flared, but didn't last too long as these interlopers were ignored. He began to feel proud that this beautiful man was with him.

Suddenly, Micah stopped dancing and stepped close to whisper in Simon's ear, sending a delicious shudder through his body. "I need to cool off. I'll go to the bathroom, and then a glass of something to drink would be wonderful."

As Micah stepped back, Simon noticed something he hadn't seen even two hours earlier, when he'd picked up Micah from his apartment. There were purplish shadows beneath his eyes, and those blue eyes seemed different. Pained, if forced to put a name to what he saw.

"Are you feeling all right?"

"Yes, I'm fine." Micah's attempt at a smile fell flat, his lips trembling and his eyes shining with unshed tears. "I'm fine. Just...Simon, I just need to rest for a minute. I'll be back soon."

Simon made his way to the bar to order his and Micah's drinks, beer for him and fruit juice for Micah. Half his beer was gone by the time he started to worry at Micah's continued absence. What could be taking so long? There couldn't be that many people waiting to use the bathrooms, and even so, the men's room usually took a lot less time than the women's.

His eyes scanned the area carefully. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. People continued to dance and the waiters and waitresses moved with unhurried ease through the throng. Simon picked up their drinks and wandered towards the back. It wouldn't hurt anything to go and check that everything was all right. The worst that could happen was that he would annoy Micah.

A crowd stood outside the bathroom doors, those nearest the door peering inside, while the rest murmured together and tried to see better. Nobody he asked could answer him about what was going on, so he started trying to force his way closer. None of those outside was Micah and his worry increased.

"Is there a Simon here?" A large young man looked out from the bathroom. He glanced nervously back over his shoulder. "This guy in here is asking for someone named Simon."

"That's me."

The crowd parted, giving him free access. He thrust the beer and juice at someone and went in, wondering at what he would see. At first, he didn't see anything. Four or five men stood in a loose semi-circle, looking towards the sinks. Simon's first glance didn't show anything out of the ordinary and he frowned. One of the men pointed down, and he realized that Micah was sitting on the floor beyond the final sink, almost pushed into the corner.

A gasp escaped him at the sight of Micah. His fingers were pulling at his hair with enough force to move his head back and forth. The faint purple bruises he'd noticed earlier had blossomed and darkened to near black, now also staining the lids. The usually pink and plump lips were pressed into a thin, white line. Whatever had happened, it was obvious to Simon that Micah was in severe pain or distress.

One of the onlookers took up a belligerent stance, trying to block Simon from approaching too near. "How are we to know you're this Simon? Maybe you're the person what's caused this problem and are here now to take advantage."

"Here's my badge. My name is Simon Rousseau, and I'm an agent with the NCB. This is my date and you damned well better get out of my way. I don't particularly care if you believe me or not, but you will care if you don't let me pass." His fierce expression and words startled the others and they all, even his challenger, moved back to allow him access.

"Micah, talk to me," he pleaded, dropping to his knees beside Micah, unheeding of the condition of the floor. "Don't tell me you're fine, you look terrible."

"He's whispering in my mind. He's trying to get me to leave the club and go to him. His voice is like shards of glass digging in my brain. I realize now, too late, that he's been trying for a long time, but couldn't...couldn't get through, I guess. Why he can now, tonight, I don't know. It feels like I'm going crazy!"

Reaching out, Simon removed Micah's hands from his head and held onto them tightly. "Who is 'he', Micah? I don't understand. Talk to me, tell me more." He noticed those beautiful blue eyes, the eyes that always showed passion when they made love, shift to red for a moment. He swallowed thickly, but didn't retreat.

"Grandfather. Grandfather wants me to leave the club and go with...with someone who will take me to him. He's waiting for me and needs me to go soon. There's something he needs from me, something that only I can give him or do for him. I'm not sure which it is."

"Look at me. You can shut it out. Let me take you home and everything will get better. I won't let him take you away." Another idea popped into his head, and he leaned forward even more so he could speak with a lowered voice. Not because he didn't want to be overheard, what they'd already said was strange enough, but to make sure he put enough emphasis on the idea. "Do you think you could, I don't know, send your own thought back?"

The suggestion startled Micah enough that his face cleared for a few seconds as he considered. The unexpectedness of the words allowed him to gain mastery and let him think properly. He closed his eyes and, with a quick nod, attempted to follow the thought back to the sender, either to see what was at the other end or stop it once and for all.

It didn't take more than a few seconds before Micah's entire body stiffened and bowed, as though struck with an electric current. He moaned as his head cracked against the wall. Simon hurriedly bent forward, pulling the stiff body against his to protect it from further harm. He spoke quietly, saying he was sorry for suggesting such a thing and begging Micah to come back and break the link completely. The abrupt way the small body turned limped scared him down to his toes.

"Grandfather whispered to Uncle Kylen. It was because of him that Uncle Kylen attacked Pen and died. He loved Pen so very much and didn't want to do it, but the connection was so much stronger between father and son."

"Enough about that. Come on, let's get you home. You don't look well at all. You've gone beyond being white to being almost gray." Simon scooped Micah up into his arms and carried him out of the bathroom.

Rather than try to fight their way through the main club, one of the bouncers directed them to the emergency exit. Frightened and worried, Simon ignored Micah, who said he was strong enough to walk to the car. He laid his precious bundle onto the back seat with orders to stay there and drove them to his apartment. He'd fixed up a room for Micah to use once they began their new relationship, so he didn't worry about being rushed in the morning for Micah to be hidden from the sun.

"Simon, I didn't see everything, or all that much really, but I did get the sense that he has finished testing on some formulas. One is an improved version of the formula tested on those daywalkers. This one, however, will not have any effect on nightwalkers. The other is strictly to transform nightwalkers. He's killed, no, is planning to kill, the scientist who developed and tested them, so he will have sole control over them. I also saw Blake, and he's a larger version of all of us. His hair is darker, but still blond, and his eyes are dark, either brown or black. They're in Canada, still, but I couldn't tell where at all. There's something else..."

Simon waited for Micah to continue, but there was only silence. He didn't want to push, but thought it might be best to get all the information now while it was fresh. Sometimes, he hated that he could always think like an agent, especially when he was so worried about his lover.

"What else, beauté?"

"He's insane," Micah whispered brokenly. "What's worse is that he's brilliant in his insanity."

Neither man spoke for the duration of the drive, each one lost in his private thoughts. It was nearing one in the morning as Simon unlocked the door to his apartment and helped Micah walk inside. Simon didn't like the other man's appearance at all. He quickly directed them to the bathroom and prepared the shower. A shower wouldn't take away the dark bruises around those pretty eyes, but he had to do something to help.

Once they were out and dried, they sat in the living room, wrapped around each other to give and receive comfort. The normally soft and supple skin felt rough and cold beneath Simon's fingers. Tremors wracked the small body from time to time. Simon was ready to beg Micah to tell him what he could do to help, but a deep inhalation informed him Micah was about to speak.

"Simon, I need to feed."

Guilt slammed into his body, causing him to tighten his hold. "Damn, of course! I should have offered. I'm a little afraid, though. It's not that I'm afraid of you feeding from me, but of my behavior after. I'd hate it if I got overwhelmed and treated you like I used to. What we have together now is so much better and special to me."

"I'm not worried, but if you are, maybe you could get me ready beforehand? I do understand that sometimes the sensations of feeding can be...intense and difficult to resist."

"I have a much better idea," Simon told him. He'd toyed with the idea for a while, and now he turned Micah to face him while he revealed it. "I want you to make love to me while you feed." Micah's shock couldn't have been plainer on his pale, delicate face.

"But we've never done that! You've never done that! Are you sure you...?"

"I've never been more sure of anything."

Not giving Micah the chance to say anything more, Simon scooped him up and carried him to the bedroom. No more words passed between them. Micah draped himself over Simon and kissed him. It began as a gentle, searching kiss, as Micah gave him the chance to change his mind and take charge. When he didn't, the kiss turned deeper, one designed to dominate and arouse.

Knowledgeable fingers drifted down until they could linger and tease Simon's nipples, making them peak and ache. He needed more, a firmer touch, but Micah denied him that. Micah released his lips to warn him that to feed they needed to face each other, but that it would be more uncomfortable for them to make love that way Simon's first time. All Simon said in answer was that he trusted Micah, and knew that any discomfort would quickly pass.

Micah kissed and licked his way down Simon's chest, pausing to pay attention to each nipple before continuing on his downward journey. He pressed a kiss to each hipbone and drew his tongue along the crease from hipbone to groin. With light pressure, he urged Simon to lift his legs and give him access to the sensitive strip of flesh behind Simon's balls. Here Micah lingered, waiting for Simon to relax before dipping down further and touching the tip of his tongue to his virgin hole. Simon almost howled with pleasure.

For longer than Simon thought he could stand it, Micah focused on that spot, kissing and sucking the area thoroughly. Simon knew he was babbling and begging, but he couldn't bring himself to care. He didn't feel any of the fear he'd expected when thinking about this and knew it was all thanks to Micah. His wonderful, loving, and forgiving Micah.

A single slick finger rubbed gently at his opening, pushing forward to begin the task of stretching him. Micah stopped all movement when Simon involuntarily tensed his muscles. Micah murmured words he couldn't understand while he waited, using his other hand to stroke and caress whatever part of Simon's body he could reach. As soon as the finger was able to move freely, another came to join it. Simon moaned, but it didn't feel too uncomfortable, just strange. He moaned again at the wet heat that mouthed at his balls in distraction.

Before too much longer, three slick digits thrust and moved inside his channel, working diligently yet patiently. Simon drew his legs further up to his chest, opening himself more, silently showing that he was ready.

"Are you ready for me, Simon?" Micah's low voice barely broke the spell woven around Simon's senses. "God knows I want to be in you more than anything, but I will stop if you tell me."

"Yes. Fuck yes, I want you, I need you. Please."

Micah moved into position, using his superior strength to lift Simon's hips to make him as comfortable as possible. At the first touch Micah's cock pressing against his untried opening, Simon gasped and tensed. He knew his lover would never hurt him, but the instinct to guard against intrusion was automatic. Quickly, he drew two deep breaths and pushed out, trying his best to relax and allow Micah access to his body. The deep burn was both more than he expected and nowhere near as bad. It was the strangest sensation. Micah paused, waiting before trying to move deeper, one of his hands moving to Simon's penis, which softened at the penetration.

The distraction worked as it should. The hard column of flesh slid further inside, slowly yet inexorably. Simon was in heaven. Even the stretching pain was welcome with the knowledge that it was Micah inside him; Micah making love to him.

Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers