A Taste of Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers

Just as Simon was about to take out his handheld and print out his contact information, a loud siren blared from the hallway outside the room. The lights flashed and a voice told them the NCB and FDPA were nearing for a raid and everyone had to be out. Micah opened the door to look out and see what was happening, and was swept up by the people running by. They called each other's names, not wanting to separate without some indication of whether or not they could meet again. It was hopeless.

Simon sighed and figured it was for the best. He couldn't develop a relationship with a man, not with his family obligations, and it wouldn't be fair to indulge in something as sordid as simple fucking and feeding with Micah. The beautiful young nightwalker deserved much better.

Taking his time, Simon waited for the agents to reach him, although he did move out of the room to wait. Carlie shouted in relief when she caught sight of him. She had called in for backup when he didn't immediately return and she hit his arm, demanding to know what had happened. He promised to fill her in later and prayed that whatever story he came up with would be believable.

============

I hope you enjoy this new glimpse into the world of nightwalkers and daywalkers. A second chapter should follow within a few days. Please don't forget to vote, and I welcome all comments, whether public or private. ~ Danae

Danae72
Danae72
240 Followers