A Taste Of Lace

Story Info
A senior retiree finds an old friend with a secret.
2.1k words
4.48
40.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers

By Adam and Evie Zasse

The authors would like to extend our thanks to volunteer editor 'Larry in Seattle' for his help in proof reading this story and for his insights and suggestions


I've never been into crossdressing. Oh sure I swiped a few pairs of panties from my mom over the years. But they were only something to wrap around my dick when I jerked off. The soft silky fabric felt better than my bare hand. I remember even putting on a pair of mom's and playing with myself that way.

But, now that I am older (sixty-six next month) I started to think back to those days. That and the Internet being what it is, and with time on my hands now that I'm retired, I got a little curious. Actually, I got a lot curious. The more stories I read and the more pictures I looked at, the stiffer my dick got. I started to question the years ahead and how I wanted to spend them. I found out, quite by accident, that one of my long time friends, (he's sixty-five and retired like me) liked to wear panties and a lot more. During a poker game I discovered a pair of panties in his bathroom, and he's not married. Either he didn't get them in the hamper, or maybe he left them out on purpose. They were dark red and very lacy. When I got back to the game, I told him to check the bathroom, not wanting to embarrass him in front of the other guys. When he got back a minute later he was a little redder in the face than normal. After the other guys left I hung around for a last beer, and he eventually confessed.

After that, I got even more curious. I opened an account, under a bogus name, on one of those alternate-dating services. Pretty soon I was exchanging emails with three or four guys. Well, they said they were guys. I did wind up meeting two of them. I met the first one in a parking lot and we talked. He seemed ok, so I invited him into my car for privacy. I was nervous as you can imagine, trying to remember all the little lies I had told him in our emails. Back then I was still inexperienced. He was very open about 'dressing' as he put it. He even unbuttoned his shirt to show me the camisole he was wearing. He wanted to unzip his pants and show me his panties, but I panicked, afraid that someone would see us.

The second guy seemed older to me in his emails. Something about the way he phrased things. It wasn't until we met a week later, in that same parking lot, that I recognized him. We looked at each other and smiled. Then both of us started laughing. I laughed so hard my sides hurt. It was my poker friend. Well, now that he knew I was at least interested, he told me a lot more. He not only liked to wear panties, but he enjoyed dressing up in all kinds of lingerie. The way he talked and explained things not only put me at ease a little, but also made me even more curious. While we were sitting in the car, he invited me back to his house the next evening. I started to panic again, not knowing what I might be getting into. He told me not to worry and he put his hand on my thigh. Any other man, at any other time that did that would have walked away limping. But for some reason, I didn't seem to mind.

Looking back, I don't remember what I expected. I though maybe he would show me some other panties. But I was also not naïve enough to realize what else might happen. Was I really ready? That day I did a lot of thinking. At my age, why not take a chance. I decided that pretty much whatever happened, I would go along with it, well, within limits. Problem is, I never did figure out what those limits might be. Now that I can call myself a crossdresser, at least with panties and lingerie, and I've experienced a little manly action, I'm still wondering about those limits.

But back to the story.

When my friend opened the door the following night I just stood there and stared. My friend was dressed all in white. A very lacy white bra with some kind of padding to make it look like he had breasts, and a white garterbelt and stockings and an almost sheer white pair of panties. I could see his dick right through the thin material. He wore white high heel shoes and he had on a long blond wig. I was frozen in the doorway for what seemed like an eternity. He reached out and took my hand and led, no he pulled me into the house.

He asked me what I was thinking.

"Isn't this what you were talking about in your emails?" He said

"Well, ya." I said. "But what I wrote and seeing it right in front of me is two different things." I said, my words catching in my throat. Was I really ready for this?

"Did you wear anything?" My friend said, pointing to my jeans.

"Ah, no, I don't have, oh hell." I stumbled over the words.

"Do you at least like what I'm wearing?" He asked, doing a slow turn.

"Yes." I said in a very weak voice.

"Yes what?" My friend teased, smiling.

"Yes, you look sexy." "Is that what you wanted to hear?" I said, the initial shock wearing off.

About then he took me by the hand, led me to his sofa and put a beer in my hand. We just started to talk like we did in the emails. I finally relaxed a little. After a half-hour or so, he got up and sat down next to me.

"You know." He said smiling. "There are other things we can do when you get comfortable with all this and get a few things of your own."

"Like what?" I asked. Knowing pretty much what he was going to say.

"Well, when two guys get together and 'dress up', it's not uncommon that they touch each other." He hinted.

"I don't know about that." I started to stumble over the words again." "I've never done anything like that before."

"But you must have thought about it, right?" He said.

I had thought about it. I guess it's all part of the crossdressing thing. I've never had any kind of desires toward another guy before. Curious or not, I'd taken those first few steps into a new world. The idea of being with another guy did have a certain appeal. But was I ready to take that step?

"Ya, I suppose." I answered, not sure if I really meant it.

My friend stood up and moved in front of me. He stood there with his hands on his hips.

"Let's find out so we'll both know." He said very quietly.

"How?" I said, looking up at him. Although I could have guessed at what was going to happen.

"Do you like my panties?" He asked.

I took a deep breath and said, "Yes."

"Yes what?" He said, again in a very soft voice.

"Yes, I like your panties." I answered, knowing he wanted to hear me say it. He wanted to make sure I heard myself say it.

"Then, pull them down for me." He said, this time in a louder voice.

I reached out and with trembling hands. Ya, I admit I was a little scared, I pulled the waistband of his panties down until they were around his knees. As soon as his cock was free of the panties, it jumped out, hard and straight. It was like everything went into slow motion. He took a step closer to me and all I could do was stare at his cock. It was only about six inched long and there was a drop of clear fluid just coming out of his pee hole. I watched as he took his finger and wiped up that drop. I watched him bring it up to his mouth and suck his finger clean. It was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. When I looked back at his cock, only inched from my face, there was another drop of liquid there. I watched, like in a trance as he again wiped the drop away with his fingertip. But instead of sucking his finger again, he held it out to me.

I can't explain, even to myself what I did, but I will remember that moment for the rest of my life. I reached up, took his hand, and guided that finger into my own mouth. Something in my brain switched on, or off, I don't know. I was hooked and I knew it.

"Well, I guess we know." "How do you feel?" He asked.

"Embarrassed." "A little shocked." " I don't know what to say." I told him.

"Did you like the taste?" He asked, again using that soft voice.

"Sure I guess, it was ok." I said.

"Wanna keep going?" He said.

"Yes." I heard myself say in a very small voice.

"Ok, if you're sure." He said

I just nodded. He took a step closer and his cock was almost touching my lips. I knew what he wanted, and I knew that I had taken another step because I wanted it too. For the first time in my life I wanted it. No turning back now. I opened my mouth and started to suck on my first cock. I was amazed at how it felt, soft and hard at the same time. I remember thinking that it seemed to fit so perfectly. I tried to hold my head still as my friend started pumping, sliding his cock between my lips. It seemed so natural, so right. Why had I waited all these year? I didn't have any warning. All of a sudden my mouth was filled with a warm, thick, slightly salty fluid. I swallowed twice. When I felt his cock go limp, I let it slip out of my mouth, sucking on it until it was out. I watched him pull his panties back up.

When he bent down to pull me to me feet, I felt my knees shaking. Without saying a word I followed him as he walked down the hall into his bedroom. He asked me if I wanted to try on some of his things. All I could do was nod my head. For some reason I fixated on that little drop of fluid that I suck off of his finger. I'm not even sure how I got undressed. Then he did something totally unexpected.

Standing there naked, I watched him slide his panties down and take them off. He held them out to me. I could see a large wet spot in front that must have come from his cock. When I looked closer I could see small drops of what had to be his cum on the thin material. The panties looked wet and sticky. And while he watched, T took them and slipped them on, pulling them up. The feeling was unbelievable. Here I was, wearing a friend's cum stained panties, and it felt great. My own cock was hard and stiff, the cummy, wet fabric hugging the head.

He had me sit down on his bed and knelt down in front of me. He gently pushed me back until I was lying flat, my legs hanging over the edge of the bed. The next thing I knew, he was rubbing my dick through the panties. It felt good. I felt him pull the waistband down. My dick stood straight up. I suppose I knew what was going to happen. I've had blowjobs before, but not from another man. He didn't so much suck on my dick as he inhaled it. I almost yelled out when his mouth closed over my erection. He only took the cockhead into his mouth. But it was enough. I think it surprised him at how quickly I came. He didn't swallow my load like I thought he was going to. He let my own cum drip down and cover my dick. He moved to sort of lie on top of me and he bent his head to kiss me. I've never kissed a man before, but his lips were soft and in a second I opened my mouth expecting to feel his tongue. I got that and a small mouthful of my own cum. While we were kissing, I felt him rub his cock up and down, against mine. Damn it felt good.

What a way to take those first steps.

AdamZasse
AdamZasse
114 Followers