A Taste of Strawberry Ch. 03

Story Info
More exhibitionism, a revelation and a decision.
6.9k words
4.56
16.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
katunda
katunda
9 Followers

Part 3: A Taste of Contentment

If you haven't read the first two parts of this story, you might be interested as they set up the background for this one. But if you're only interested in the transsexual aspect, start here. Background:A twenty-eight year old woman named Alyssa has been dumped by her boyfriend, Matt. After almost three months of depression and apathy, she decides to go to a bar for supper and a bit of of flirting to try and restore her self-esteem. All the men are too busy watching the football game on television to notice her, but one woman keeps looking at her instead of the game. They end up going to Nancy's apartment to escape the noise and Alyssa discovers Nan's interest in exhibitionism . . . and in her. This one starts the next evening after they've ordered a pizza for lunch at Alyssa's apartment and answered the door topless for the deliveryman . . .

We had ended up back at Nan's apartment for supper, since my pantry was was still bare. And, after a long kiss inside the door, we soon were too. I was really beginning to enjoy doing everyday tasks in the nude! I helped her broil some chicken breasts and prepared a salad while she steamed some mixed vegetables and made some herb butter to toss them in. White German wine set it off as we ate by candlelight, our legs touching beneath the table.

After cleaning up the kitchen, we sat next to each other on the love seat with another glass of wine. "Hey," I remarked, "you mentioned you had taken some nudie photos in the hallway and laundry room. Could I take a look at those?"

Nan chuckled and led the way to a desk on the side wall with a large flat screen monitor. There was only an office style chair in front of it, so I grabbed another from the table as a shot of the familiar laundry room appeared on the screen. The next one showed her in a light pullover dress with a laundry basket. She looked pale and a little haggard, with hollow cheeks and much shorter hair than she had now, like she'd been ill – or had been through some emotional crisis, I thought. In the third she was pulling the dress off, her raised arms lifting her breasts to point her nipples at the ceiling. I smiled and squeezed her knee. "Wow, you really did it, didn't you? What did it feel like?"

"Exciting and terrifying," she replied with a shake of her head. "I felt totally schizophrenic: I wanted someone to come in and see me – that would have beensothrilling! But I was also scared to death that if someone did, they'd get upset and complain to the manager or even to the police, and maybe I'd be evicted and forced to move. But this was something I wanted very badly to do; and, Alyssa, standing there in the laundry room completely naked was absolutely exhilarating! I justhadto keep going, I couldn't take enough pictures. Then I . . . well, you'll see in a few more pictures."

The next photos showed her tossing her dress in the washer, then closing the lid. She posed sitting on the washer with her long legs crossed, then standing by the Coke machine, in front of the door and finally opening it with the empty clothes basket in her hand, the hall clearly visible, like she was walking back to her apartment. The smile that had been missing in that first picture lit up all of these; she was clearly having the time of her life! I found myself sharing her excitement.

"Nan, did you actually walk back down the hall to your apartment naked?

"Of course – you saw me putting my dress in the washer!" Then she relented and smiled. "No, not really. After that shot, I took it back out and kept it out of sight in rest of the pictures, but it was handy just in case. I put my dress back on, set up the camera for the door shot and checked the hall and stairwell before coming back, taking it off and taking the picture. As I was coming back with the camera on the tripod, though, I was so wired that I set it back up and took these."

She pressed the page down key to reveal a shot of her standing beside the sign on the corridor wall showing room numbers and arrows. Several more followed, both front and rear views, and I gave a little shiver of arousal looking at her. Nan could post these on the web and have a million fans!

She opened another folder with a similar series, but this time she was wearing high heels and looked more like herself, saucy and smiling, a sparkle in her green eyes. In the last one she stood in the hallway the way I remembered her from last night: hands on her hips, shoulders back and breasts thrust proudly forward. I thought of the old Helen Reddy song, I Am Woman; Nan in this pose would have made the perfect cover picture for that album!

Another folder showed the sandy shore of a narrow lake with the opposite shore covered in large trees down to the waterline. "A county park way east of town off Highway 14," she explained. "I went there early one morning with my camera and it was deserted, the way I'd hoped." The next was of her standing naked in front of a sign titled "Beach Rules" followed by pictures of her walking on the sand with the early morning sun highlighting her curves, then with her foot on a railing by what was probably the area behind the changing rooms. Pictures aren't usually as stimulating for me as the written word, physical sensations and just 'romance' for lack of a better word, but tonight was an exception. I'd already overloaded with the feel and taste of Nan's sweet body, and of her lips and tongue, the emotional thrill of our experience answering the door in just our panties for the guy who delivered our pizza and then that lovely candlelight dinner. Now these pictures of her nude in public places were pushing me over the edge – before she could look for any more, I turned and wrapped my arms around her. Licking her lips before slipping my tongue between them, I pressed my breasts against hers and moved them from side to side; every time our nipples slid over one another it felt like an electric charge was passing through them.

I've never been quite this aggressive with men, but it was different with Nan; I felt we were equals, and if I happened to be horny – which I was, very – it was all right for me to take the lead. It was a very liberating feeling and her response proved she was enjoying the sensation, too. Her tongue teased and flirted with mine and her hands squeezed my waist before moving down to slide lovingly over my hips and thighs. Visualizing those red fingernails moving over my skin added fervor to my kiss; my hand moved through her long, soft hair and pulled her tighter to me as my eager tongue devoured her mouth. I thought about taking her in my arms and carrying her to bed as she had done with me last night but much as I wanted to, it was a long way to the bedroom and I was afraid I'd end up dropping her on the floor. Instead, I stood and took her hand. "I want you," I stated simply and she rose to follow me into the bedroom.

* * * * *

Several hours later we made our way into the kitchen, got another glass of wine and returned to the living room. Instead of turning on the lights, Nan opened the curtains and let the backwash of the outside lights add a soft glow to the room. "Hey, what happened to the swimming pool lights? They looked so neat last night!"

"It's probably closed now." She looked at the stove clock in the kitchen. "Yep, past ten-thirty. They turn off the lights then."

"Too bad. Hey, you said something last night about a rumor that people went skinny-dipping after it was closed. Have you ever done it?"

She gave me a little squeeze. "I've never quite had the courage to try that yet. As I said, I don't think anyone else really does it – which isn't to say thatwecan't, of course, if we really want to."

"Well, I've never done it before, either, so I don't know for sure, but I think it might be fun!'

Nan checked the clock again. "The pool has been closed about twenty minutes now. Let's give it a few minutes longer, then go down and check. If most of the windows overlooking the pool are dark, we might give it a try."

"So how long have you been into exhibitionism? This is all really new to me, but it certainly is exciting!"

She thought for a moment, then said "Since I was a child, really. I honestly can't remember a time when I didn't want to be naked, especially in front of other people. I keep trying to suppress it, but it just keeps popping out again! And you've really never had the urge yourself?"

"Nope, not until today. Slow starter, I guess, but walking out in front of you without a bra last night, knowing how much my nipples showed through that white tank top, then out in your hallway . . . and then answering the door topless today! I don't think I've ever been so turned on in my life, Nan, seriously."

"I can tell," she said with a grin. I didn't even have to glance down at my nipples – I could feel how tight and hard they were.

Then suddenly I COULD visualize myself walking into the pool wearing nothing but a smile, a feeling so intense I felt a longing to go out and do it immediately! It was crazy, because normally I wouldn't even consider such a thing. I mean, I have no problem wearing sexy or revealing clothes; I enjoy it, to be honest. But going out in a public place, even if the chances of being seen were small, with absolutely nothing on was a completely foreign idea to me! Well, answering the door topless had been, too, until I did it earlier. And seeing those pictures of Nan naked in the laundry room, hallway and beach . . .

We talked about it some more as we sipped our wine and I became more excited about the idea.

"Pool's been closed over an hour now, and most of the windows I see are either dark or have the blinds closed. Ready for another little adventure, Alyssa?"

"You can't believe how ready I am," I assured her in a voice that shook slightly. "Hey, how are we gonna work this? I hadn't even thought about the mechanics or tactics or whatever you call it?"

Her plan was simple; after finishing our wine to calm our - or at least my - nerves, we undressed, put on beach coverups with simple belt ties, grabbed some towels and headed for the pool. It was deserted and both the underwater lights and overhead lights were off. We walked slowly around the perimeter, checking for people looking out their windows or walking around. My stomach felt almost queasy from anticipation and from fear, but I had no intention of backing out now! We had almost completed our circuit and everything was looking good when Nan grabbed my arm and pulled me deeper into the shadows. I heard the gate on the other side of the pool open and watched two people enter. A slender guy and a shorter, rather chubby woman, both in their mid-twenties, I judged. They looked around, but not as thoroughly as we had, then dropped their towels on a pair of lounge chairs and quietly walked down the steps into the water without removing their bathing suits. We waited a few more minutes, but no one else showed up. The couple was still in the pool talking softly and didn't seem to be leaving any time soon.

I thought about simply walking out, setting down my towel and taking off my coverup, just as though I really had a bathing suit underneath! While that idea definitely increased my heartbeat and sent little tinglies all the way down to my toes, it could also get Nan kicked out of her apartment if the couple
freaked. Maybe I could walk over and just chat a bit to get an idea of what they were like. A whispered conversation with Nan revealed that she seemed more nervous than I. "How about this: you wait here so no one sees your face," I told her. "Depending on what happens, you can join us if you want or leave and I'll meet you back at your apartment. Nobody even needs to know you're here, OK?"

She gave me a grateful look and a brief hug before I walked towards the pool steps as if I had just arrived. "Hi," I greeted the couple as I lay my towel on a chair. They gave me a cheery greeting and the expected 'Come on in, the water's fine' joke. Seeing my opening, I acted like I was embarrassed before slowly saying, "I'd better not. I, uh, I heard that people go skinny-dipping after the pool's closed, so I didn't wear a suit." I kind of shrugged my shoulders and gave a shy giggle, then waited to see what the reaction to that remark would be.

"We heard that same rumor and came down to check it out," the woman said in a pleasant contralto. "We just didn't have enough faith to come as prepared as you did! So come on in if you want to, it's fine with us. Right, Tommy?"

"Sure, come on in!" he said enthusiastically.

Well, well, well - kindred spirits after all – that's what I was hoping for. I looked at the woman, realizing she was waiting for me to commit before she did anything, smart girl. Well, I didn't mind going first, not at all. With one last look around the area to make sure we didn't have any other company, I took a deep breath and undid my belt. My hands were shaking as I slowly opened the coverup, slipped it off and dropped it next to my towel. Even looking down at myself, I could scarcely believe I was actually standing out here stark naked! Opening the door to my own apartment this afternoon topless was one thing, but this was outside in a public place with no door to close. My mind whirled, and I felt a thrill of excitement course through me. Why had I waited so long? I really hoped Nan was looking, and that she'd decide to come out and join us. I walked slowly to the steps, staring into the eyes of the couple in the pool, enjoying their surprised but approving looks. Stretching languorously on the top step, I breathed in the scent of the night air and reveled in the feel of the breeze on my bare skin, its coolness contrasting with the heat that had blossomed between my legs.

"Feels good," I said softly. "This is the first time I've ever done this, and I just love it!" Holding the handrail for some needed balance – I felt a bit light-headed – I entered the water and walked over to them.

"I'm Laura," said the woman, holding out her hand. "And this is my husband, Tommy. Is this really your first time?"

I introduced myself and shook both hands, thinking how oddly formal this all was, considering the circumstances, before answering Laura's question. "Yes, this is the first time I've ever gone skinny-dipping, or even thought about it, for that matter." I had to phrase the next part delicately, so as not to implicate Nan. Since she had yet to make an appearance, I assumed she didn't want to be recognized by people in her apartment building. I understood, because not very long ago, I would have felt the same way. I guess it's easier to be . . . uninhibited with people you've never seen before and probably will never see again. I forced myself to concentrate. "Until I heard that rumor, that is. Then I found myself unable to to forget it. I . . . I don't know how to say this. I suddenly found myself fantasizing about what it would be like, and counting the minutes until the pool closed. It's so unlike me, but . . . "

My rambling monologue was cut short by the sound of the gate closing, and everyone seemed to hold their breath. Into the reflected light from the apartment building walked a tall, nude, raven-haired goddess. Nan had decided to join the party after all, and what an entrance! Her pale skin seemed to glow in the low light, accentuated by her long black hair and the neatly trimmed black triangle between her legs. With swaying hips and jiggling breasts, she walked the length of the pool and paused by the steps. "Good evening," she whispered in that low sultry voice of hers. "May I join you?"

"Hello!" "Sure!" and "Come on in!" we echoed. She set down her towel, then gracefully entered the pool then waded over to us. Another round of introductions followed. We pretended to be meeting each other for the first time. Unlike Laura's and mine, her perfect breasts were in plain view just above the water, and I felt a sharp sensation of love and lust.

"Well, Tommy - looks like we're a little overdressed for this party," Laura said suddenly. "Let's head on home."

I was shocked and even Tommy looked surprised. "Hold on, Laura!" I said as I grabbed her arm. "That's not fair - you two were here first, so if anyone leaves it's going to be us. Right, Ann?" I continued, deliberately misremembering her name to confuse things if Laura decided to say something to the manager.

"Absolutely," she replied quickly. "You two stay here and enjoy yourselves. Nice meeting you."

"I didn't mean to chase you off," said Laura.

"You didn't," I told her, patting her shoulder as I waded past. "It's getting late anyway and I have to work tomorrow. Good night." It was a lie, but my mother had always told me it never hurts to be gracious. Nan had almost completed a cursory job of drying off, so I took a few extra seconds with my own toweling and donning my coverup to give her time to get out of sight. A last glance at the pool revealed Tommy still looking at me while Laura faced the other way, so I gave him a little wave before walking off.

I was puzzled by Laura's behavior, but not too unhappy; I was looking forward to getting back to Nan! I still carried the picture of her walking naked along the length of the pool - she must have left her coverup in the bushes, then just opened and closed the gate to make it sound like she'd come down from her room that way. Wow!

She was waiting for me on the landing of the stairwell. "You OK?" she called down anxiously.

"Other than a slight case of 'Did-I-really-DO-that?', I am fanTAStic!" I assured her as I rushed up the stairs, pounced on her and hugged her as hard as I could.

"Oof! Calm down, Alyssa - you sounded like a whole herd of stampeding water buffalo coming up those stairs! You want to wake up the entire building?" All this scolding was somewhat mollified by the smile in her voice as she said it.

"By the way, what do you think happened with that gal Laura? I thought I saw and heard pretty much everything that went on, and she seemed pretty open and comfortable at first."

"I don't get it, either - first she says they came to see if the rumors about skinny-dipping were true, which I took to mean they were going to participate, or at least watch. Then SHE invited ME to come in the pool in the altogether! Oh, well - doesn't matter as long as she doesn't complain to anyone, and I don't think she will."

Nan unlocked her door and stepped into the apartment without turning on the light. "Let's not make it too obvious which apartment we came from, just in case. I wonder if they're still out there?"

A peek out the window revealed both of them drying off, apparently getting ready to leave. "Odd. Maybe she got cold feet at the last minute."

"Or maybe she just didn't like the competition," I added with a smile. "That was a pretty spectacular entrance you made, and Tommy couldn't keep his eyes off you!"

"Or off you, for that matter. Laura is certainly pretty, but she is a bit overweight, so maybe you're right. Anyway, tell me what you thought about your latest adventure, Alyssa!"

I quickly slipped off my coverup and dropped it on the coffee table. We stood there in the dark, reliving our experience. "I had no idea how incredibly exciting it would be!" I said for probably the tenth time. "Thank you for showing me this, Nan! Why did I wait do long? I hope we can do lots more stuff like this!" I took her in my arms, feeling the coolness of her still-damp skin, kissing her neck before going on tiptoes to press my lips to hers. "You know, I could get used to this. You're definitely the world's best kisser!"

I felt her stiffen and her warm breath against my ear as she whispered, "Alyssa? There's something I have to tell you before we go any further . . ."

I wasn't in the mood for any confessions or protestations right now. I interrupted her: "Nan, you don't have to say anything! I already know, and it's all right, believe me."

katunda
katunda
9 Followers
12