A Teacher's Past Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers

The drive to work was uneventful and she arrived at the college in good spirits. She went immediately to her homeroom and found a small package lying on the floor when she opened the door. Kerri noticed her name plainly printed on the front. She slowly picked it up but was reluctant to actually open the package. Moving to her desk, she sat and gingerly unwrapped the fancy looking box. It turned out to be a small case from a noted jeweler in the city and inside were two dainty, gold rings.

Kerri noticed a tiny note taped to the box. 'Today is the first day of the rest of your life so don't disappoint me,' she read. 'I really don't want to show people your pictures and movies, so I hope you wore that beautiful red blouse today.'

She stared at the note and then her eyes lowered. When Kerri noticed the abundant cleavage, she quickly returned to the note. 'You will take these rings to Lu's Tattoo and Piercing and Lu will pierce your nipples.' Kerri was shocked beyond belief, but she kept reading. 'You have an appointment at 3:30 this afternoon so don't be late.'

She quickly closed the jewelry case and stuffed it in her desk drawer. Kerri vowed not to follow the awful directions and she tried to immerse herself into her daily routine. Every once in a while or during a quiet moment, she would glance at the closed desk drawer and imagine the golden rings. Near the end of the day, she actually took another look. She sat at her desk and secretly opened the case and the ominous rings were still there.

Then Kerri felt strange sensations flowing through her body and her nipples started tingling. She glanced down at her chest and the image of golden rings on her nipples only intensified the sensations. How would he ever know? Sky, or whatever his name was, would never know if she obeyed or not. No, she concluded, she was not going to get pierced and carry out the perverted demand.

Kerri fretted and worried all day. At first she noticed some of the students staring and even ogling her, but eventually got used to the uncomfortable attire and didn't let the voyeurism bother her too much. By early afternoon, the blatant ogling was the least of her troubles, as the appointment time drew near. When the last class of the day ended, Kerri decided to fight the piercing demand. She practically ran out to her car and drove faster than usual to get to the safety of home.

Kerri couldn't fathom any way she could do such a thing and get her nipples pierced. She reasoned that somehow she had to convince Sky to end his distressing blackmail.

***

The next morning a note was waiting for her under the door of her homeroom. Looking around to see if anyone was watching, she bent over and picked up the small envelope. Closing the door so she could be alone, she opened the message. 'That was not a smart thing to do, as it cost me sixty bucks for the appointment you missed,' she read. 'This will be the last time you disobey me and to show you I mean business, you will be getting a call from your parents.'

Kerri shivered, as she read the frightening words. She stared at the note and tried to figure out what it meant, but the threat of receiving a phone call made her increasingly worried. The day seemed like the longest of her life and she kept fretting about the man's threat until she got home that night. Her fears were realized shortly after supper when her mother called. After a short recap of the past few days, her mother hit Kerri with a jolt. "Dear, we received a picture in the mailbox today," she stated.

The words hung in the air and Kerri had trouble breathing. "Huuummm, yes," she mumbled.

"We... I just didn't know what to do," her mother said and paused again.

"Huuummm."

"Dear... it was you... naked... a picture of you. You're not wearing anything... anything at all."

"Ooohhh, noooo."

"Can you tell me... why a naked picture? What is going on?" The words rang like a deathblow to Kerri. There was a pause on the other end of the line and then her mother continued. "What does this mean, Kerri?"

Kerri thought fast and furiously to come up with a good answer. "That was taken by my last boyfriend and he is blackmailing me because he wants us to get back together," she said. "I'm sorry that it came to this... I will do my best to get him to stop immediately."

Her explanation seemed to satisfy her mother, as there was a long sigh of relief in the earpiece. "I won't show the picture to your father. He would certainly blow a gasket if he saw his only daughter posing in the nude," her mother declared. "Please talk to that boyfriend and make sure he doesn't do this again."

The rest of her mother's call was friendly and both women tried to forget the picture. Kerri was thankful only one was sent to her parents and that the picture was only of her. She reasoned it could have been much worse and breathed a big sigh of relief.

The remainder of the night was restless and Kerri felt quite tired when she arrived at school the next day. As was the usual for the past few days, Kerri found a note under her classroom door. It was short and to the point. 'Lu's at 3:30 today!'

Kerri knew what Sky meant and the butterflies filled her stomach. All of a sudden she realized that today she would have her nipples pierced, much against her will. There was just no way out, as she didn't want her parents to receive any more pictures. Besides, Kerri reasoned, she would surely lose her job if the Dean or faculty ever saw the evidence. Try as she might, she could not figure out who was behind this evil deed.

Precisely at 3:30, Kerri arrived at the parlor and reluctantly entered the place. The short thin, Asian man introduced himself. "I Lu... you Kerri. Sorry you have accident yesterday. Come, we go back room. You bring rings for nipples," he asked and abruptly proceeded to the rear of the parlor before she could answer.

Franticly Kerri looked around for someone to help her, but there was no one. She followed Lu and found herself in a back room where the work would be performed. Kerri noticed a reclining chair and Lu motioned for her to sit. She reluctantly did as the man requested and then he adjusted the chair into a reclined position. "You have rings?" he asked again and Kerri took them out of her pocket with shaking hands. "Ah, very nice," he stated and set them on a shiny silver tray, which was attached to the arm of the chair.

"You take off?" he motioned to her jacket and meant for Kerri to remove the jacket and blouse. A few seconds passed before Kerri did as he requested and then she sat motionless in the chair, wearing only a fancy lace bra. When the man glared at her, Kerri read his eyes and expression, knowing what he wanted. She reached for the last bit of dignity and slowly undid the clasp, letting the lacy garment fall into her lap.

The cool air performed magic on her exposed nipples and her buds stood out proudly for Lu to ogle. Kerri merely hoped the hardness was from the cold air and not from some inner perverted desire. A big smile crossed his youthful looking face and he stared at her nudity. "Very nice... they perfect for rings," he said. Then he went to work at his worktable and Kerri lay back, closing her eyes in an attempt to shut out the worsening situation. She jumped and almost sat up when his cold fingers touched her tender nipple. "So sorry... cold fingers," Lu said, as he apologized and blew on his hands as if warming them up.

Again he went to work and this time Kerri did her best to ignore what he was doing. Being in a brightly lit tattoo parlor with her bare chest exposed to the world was the last place one would expect to find a refined woman like Kerri. Lu did his best to hide his excitement, as he worked on the gorgeous tits. They were absolutely perfect. The boobs were big and very luscious with large pronounced nipples that Lu made sure remained erect.

Sky told Lu that his girlfriend wanted to get her nipples pierced for a long time, but she was always too afraid. Lu assured the boyfriend that he was very experienced, as he had pierced many women over the years. Sky also mentioned that there would be future appointments because his girlfriend wanted other parts of her body pierced, which Lu was thrilled to hear.

Kerri's nipples burned and throbbed from what Lu was doing, as he sterilized and readied them, and she fought to remain as calm as possible. Lu started with her left bud, holding it deftly with the forefinger and thumb of his left hand. He pulled, then twisted and then caressed the nipple until it was fully extended. Kerri was embarrassed at how large and swollen her nipple grew from the man's vulgar touch, but she was mortified when familiar sensations swelled up in her guts.

Just as waves of pleasure caused her nipple to throb, Lu shot his needle through her precious bud. The change from extreme gratification to extreme pain was instant. She gasped, groaned, and then moaned out loud. A gold ring penetrated and enslaved her left nipple and Lu was toying with his latest accomplishment, as he twisted and pulled on the trinket to keep the nipple fully extended.

After some time, Kerri was able to watch Lu work and was totally amazed when he inserted the second ring into her right nipple. She glanced from one to the other and the rings did make her nips look different, but strangely very alluring. When Lu applied the antiseptic, Kerri thought her nipples would explode. She could not remember them being so hard and the throbbing was a combination of excitement and pain.

Lu prolonged the job as long as possible because he enjoyed every caress of the lovely buds. He felt a pang of sadness when Kerri abruptly swung her legs off the chair and sat up. Quickly she donned her bra and the rest of her clothes, as she wanted to get out of the parlor prison, as fast as she could.

Without sounding too naive or stupid, Kerri inquired to see what she could find out about her blackmailer from Lu. All she could ascertain was that her supposed boyfriend's name was Sky and he setup and paid for the appointment days ago. As far as she could tell, Lu had never met Sky because he had the payment delivered by courier and they only talked over the phone. Kerry was no further ahead in solving the puzzle even after quizzing the Chinese tattoo artist.

Once Kerri got into her car, she slumped over the steering wheel in total exhaustion. She tried to quell her throbbing nipples and it took all of her resolve to not become hysterical. Nothing so traumatic had ever happened in her sheltered life and suddenly she was at wits end trying to cope. Eventually the burning subsided slightly and she took the fastest way home.

***

When Kerri woke in the morning, the first thing she did was reach for a tender bud. First she caressed one and then the other. They did hurt a little, but nothing that she could not tolerate. She got out of bed and went straight to the vanity mirror where the sight of her pierced nipples caused her tummy to quiver. For some strange reason, the golden rings hanging from her hard nipples looked overpowering. Her fingers caressed one abused bud and her body rocked with immediate passion.

Kerri quickly stopped touching her breasts and diverted her eyes, as she realized the sight would inevitably make her do something she might regret. She deliberately got ready for work and kept dreading getting to work and finding another note under her door. The entire morning was a blur until she walked up to the empty classroom. When she slowly opened the door, her heart stopped when she peeked inside at the one thing she didn't want to see. She reluctantly bent over and picked up the note knowing it was going to be another day of agony ahead.

Inside the small envelope was another golden ring and a short explicit demand. 'You have an appointment with Lu at 3:30 again today!' Kerri looked at the ring with a blank stare. She wondered what Sky had planned this time and it was probably a good thing she didn't know. Had she known, Kerri would surely have chickened out.

The day seemed to drag and it was with relief when the final bell sounded. Gathering her books and papers, Kerri left for the 3:30 appointment. Arriving at Lu's, she entered to find him sitting at the front desk with a big smile as usual. He welcomed her and like a cat rose to lock the front door and then head for the back room. Kerri followed and without being told, she sat on the edge of the chair, which was fully reclined.

Lu spoke to her and she just looked at him with a blank stare. "Pardon," Kerri asked, as she could not believe what she had just heard. She shook her head and tried to comprehend what the man was saying.

"Take off skirt... lay down," Lu repeated. "You have ring for clitoris," he asked and Kerri almost fainted.

She was distraught and kept thinking that she was in some kind of dreamland. This just can't be happening, Kerri reasoned. Her breathing came in short, quick gasps and she was unable to think of any way out of the tormenting situation. Lu looked at her and gave an impatient wave of his hand. Kerri's hands slowly went to her waist and began loosening her clothes. First she removed the skirt and then the sheer nylons, which left her wearing only a fancy pair of silk panties.

Once again Lu's little heart did a few skips when Kerri exposed herself. He wanted to rip the panties off her shapely hips, but managed to wait. The anticipation was agony, as he waited until Kerri finally reached for the elastic waistband. Lu's heart pounded and he would surely have passed out if she took any longer. With a slow reluctant push, Kerri slid her dignity off her shapely hips and down her slender legs until she stood almost naked before the strange man.

Kerri's face instantly turned crimson and the blush ran down her entire body. Stripping for a stranger was the most humiliating thing she had ever done. She stared at Lu and noticed the happiest grin on the man's face, as he spoke. "Now we shave," he said and indicated he wanted her to lay down on the recliner. When Lu received directions for the impending piercing, he was utterly thrilled that Sky gave him permission to do whatever he wanted to his girlfriend.

Kerri wasn't sure she heard him properly. "Shave? What... shave," she asked?

Lu merely repeated his request. "Now we shave. We shave so you no get infection," he said and waited.

Kerri delayed as long as possible, but then she noticed Lu getting perturbed. With a shrug of her shoulders, she got into position and her body literally vibrated when she lay on her back. She glanced down the front of her body at the look of lust on Lu's face, as he devoured her exposed flesh. Lu quickly took control. He rotated to the foot of the chair and moved between her feet, forcing her legs apart. Then he lightly slapped the insides of her thighs and ordered her to spread her legs so he could shave her pelvis.

A sob raked her young body, as Lu took control. She spread her legs and gave the man complete access to her womanly body. Her head was swimming in confusion and Kerri couldn't think of any way to prevent her clit being pierced by the vile Chinaman. Suddenly Lu reached for the tray that held the shaving materials and he leaned forward to begin the pleasant task. The sparse blonde hair did nothing to hide the immense beauty of Kerri's pussy and Lu could easily make out the puffy lips.

Kerri was fully exposed and vulnerable and she had no choice if she wanted to keep her past a secret. Her eyes opened wide when Lu squirted shaving lotion into the palm of his hand and then slowly applied the cream to her pubic region. He covered the pussy hair and ensured every inch of her pelvis was coated with cream. The grin on Lu's face broadened when he noticed her body jerk and twitch every time he swiped his fingers through the slippery lotion.

Lu wiped the excess off his hand and picked up the razor. When the cool metal touched her skin, Kerri flinched wildly, which resulted in a stern warning from Lu. "You no move... me cut," he said with a serious expression on his face. Then he made the first swipe across the heated flesh. A cleanly shaven strip appeared from the top of her bush to the tip of her pussy slit. Kerri stared in utter shock, as her blonde curly locks quickly disappeared, and she wondered if this part was even necessary.

Kerri remained perfectly still because she didn't want to disobey the man. It took a scant minute or two for her skin to turn pink from the shaver and Lu quickly had all of the lotion and hair removed from above her crotch. Kerri opened her mouth to protest, but nothing came out. She noticed the grin on Lu's face widen, as he zeroed in on the area between the slender thighs. He purposely wiped most of the cream off with his fingers and stared at the gorgeous pussy lips. Then very carefully and slowly, Lu shaved the entire crotch so he wouldn't cut the prized flesh.

Kerri couldn't watch and looked up at the ceiling, as Lu continued. Sobs raked her body and she lay back to let him degrade her even more. Her pussy lips quickly turned red and puffy from the irritation and Lu nonchalantly patted the tender area as if to say, 'a job well done'. Then he reached for the sterilizing cream and rubbed it over Kerri's crotch and pelvis, which was actually very soothing.

A wide smile crossed Lu's face, as he realized Kerri wasn't going to stop him. He brazenly swiped his fingers along the entire labia and ensured his forefinger dipped into the vast wetness. Lu purposely brushed over the wet lips and then he spied the tiny tip of Kerri's clit. He coated his fingers with more ointment and shrewdly wiped the juices through the pink slit. Her hips jerked and jumped when he touched the clitty and Lu didn't stop until he was ready.

Lu giggled at Kerri's reaction and vowed to take his sweet time. He wanted to cherish having control of the sexiest woman and all of a sudden he was filled with confidence.

Kerri couldn't believe what was happening to her. She felt a little faint and very unsure of how to prevent being controlled by the sly tattoo artist. She was normally master of her destiny, but that seemed to be changing. Again Lu's finger swiped across her sensitive pussy lips and she flinched. Kerri tilted her head up and glanced downward. She witnessed Lu spreading her essence and sobbed with the knowledge that she was not going to stop him.

It seemed like everything happened in slow motion. Kerri watched him spread the swollen pussy lips apart to expose the ultimate jewel. "Here, I show where ring go," Lu whispered. Abruptly he opened the hood of her vulva exposing the clitoris and the vulnerable nub stood out proudly. Lu deliberately flicked the tip and knew Kerri would not resist his brazen assault. He noticed her shut her eyes tight and heard her breathing become a little ragged, as he boldly caressed the throbbing clit without her permission.

As Lu predicted, Kerri sat still and allowed his fingers to inflame the most sensitive bud. Suddenly she felt that familiar stirring deep inside her loins and her mind went crazy. Kerri withdrew and prayed for strength. "No, no, no, please no." She knew the feeling and immediately her mind filled with guilt when a powerful spasm shot through her body. 'No, no, I won't,' she thought, determined not to let the orgasm lose.

For some unknown reason the degrading and disgusting things that Lu was doing to her were having an adverse affect. Fire swept through her inner region and the image of her newly shaved pussy fueled her lust. Kerri squeezed her eyes shut with all of her might and she waited for the intense desire to subside. The darkness felt good and she tried to quell the rising emotions.

Kerri knew the man was taking liberties that were not necessary yet her protest was far too feeble. "No, no, please don't," she pleaded, but remained still with her legs spread. "Please don't." She wanted to escape but was unsure of the serious ramifications if she didn't follow Sky's demand.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,284 Followers