A Teasing Wife

Story Info
A hot blonde wife teases her cuckold.
7.1k words
3.63
329.9k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jcace
jcace
678 Followers

My wife Lynn was pacing back and forth in front of the mirror occasionally twisting around trying to look at every part of her tight sexy body. She was nude due to having just stepped from the bath and there was still water rivulets dripping off her smooth tanned skin. She was obviously pleased with what she was seeing. I know that I was.

Lynn naughtily lifted each of her big tits with her hands and as she pursed her lips in a mock kiss, she pinched at her erect nipples aggressively. She then rolled the swollen nipples between her red tipped manicured fingers and stuck her tongue out at me as she watched me gawking at her through the mirror.

I was rapidly getting an enormous erection. Well I say enormous but my wife would say something different then that. She would maybe remark that it was tiny or maybe even an itty bitty hard-on. What ever she would say would be closer to the truth then enormous would be. I was definitely smaller than Brian, her boyfriend for the past five months.

I decided several years ago that the only way to satisfy my hot blonde wife was to suggest that she have affairs. It was quite obvious to the both of us that I was never going to be able to do a proper job. The first disappointment had occurred about two months after our honeymoon when I had prematurely ejaculated all over the outside of her vagina before she could even get her panties off. The last disappointment was about eight weeks ago on a Sunday morning when the same thing had happened again.

This was the third time in a row this week that she was seeing Brian. I also think that it is the fifth time this week overall. I'm not sure when my wife had started seeing him exclusively. She had dated several guys this year but for at least the passed five months she has only been seeing Brian. I knew trouble was brewing when she blew off the phone calls from her other guy friends. It seemed that my wife had found someone to her liking.

As I said earlier, Lynn was pacing back and forth in front of the mirror. She was teasing me, making me watch her every move as though I would be watching anything else but my sexy blonde wife.

She sashayed to her jewelry chest and lifted the lid. Lynn pulled a tiny gold ring from the padded trough and sauntered over to me. I sat upright as she neared and prepared to help my bride. With my legs hanging over the edge of the bed, she stepped between them and then thrust her left breast in my face.

Without allowing me to touch her, she gently squeezed and rolled her left nipple until it was erect. She giggled as I attempted to put my lips around the hard little bud to suckle at it and she jerked backward saying that I was being a naughty little boy. She then proceeded to insert the sharp stud of the little gold hoop through her hard nipple.

As she twisted the tiny needle through her little pink tit, I thought back to when she had gotten the piercing in the first place. I guess it was Brian's idea but my wife was all for it. They had gone out on their second date (which happened to be their first fuck date) and when she came home I immediately noticed her huge bright pink nipple. It was swollen and the tiny ring had it squeezed tightly forcing it to bulge out around the tight golden hoop. I helped out by holding an ice cube on it as she filled me in on her date.

It came as a shock to me that she would alter her body for him as it was only their second date. It was even more of a shock when she told me that she had slept with him and even more so when she told me that it was her idea and not his. Lynn had only fucked the others after four or five dates, if at all. (That's what she told me anyway) It seemed to me that this Brian guy was something different, something special.

Lynn flipped at the ring making her taut nipple bounce. She would occasionally pull it outward and twist it from side to side making her nipple strain against the tight golden ring and naughtily smile as she did it. She liked the little ring and would say that it makes her wet her "tight little married pussy" when she teases it. I reached for her now constantly shaved pussy to see and feel it for myself and she once again giggled and pulled her hips away from my grasp.

Lynn paraded seductively back to the dresser where her little panties are kept. After rummaging through the drawer, she pulled out a tiny wisp of hot pink satin and lace. The panty was a thong style and the front of the panty was bordered in hot pink satin with the center panel made of frilly pink lace. She tossed the dainty garment at me and of course I caught it instantly.

After selecting her panty, she went into the next drawer down and retrieved the matching garter belt. It was made the same way only it had little baby pink bows covering the metal stocking clasps. The satin and lace piece of lingerie was also thrown in my direction.

The last item she chose was the matching bra. This was no every day bra. It's called a balconette bra? I call them half cup bras. It to has lacy edges that caress and cradle her large breasts but fully exposes her nipples and the area around them. She wears this style whenever she wants to show off her hard nipples and the sexy little hoop ring.

Lynn looped the hot-pink garter belt around her slender waist and fastened it in the back. She then sat next to me on the bed and started rolling a bright white nylon stocking onto her right foot. I watched closely as she unrolled the almost transparent material over her Fuck-Red toe nails and up her long slender leg onto her thigh. She looked at me very seductively and clipped the garter belts straps to the wide white lace band of her stocking top. She repeated the same thing with the other stocking only this time she never looked at me.

She leaned back resting on her arms and she appeared to be thinking of something. I asked her what was on her mind as I stared at her garter framed pussy. I was waiting quietly and wondered how she managed to shave her mound to where she only has a little strip of light blonde hair above her pussy. The lips and surrounding area of her vagina was as smooth as silk all the way to her little pink butt hole.

"Something happened the other day that I want to talk to you about. When Brian took me to that fancy restaurant last week, the Maitra'd asked the hostess to please show Mr. and Mrs. Jones to their table. Brian must have placed the reservations in his last name."

I told my wife that it was no problem and that the Maitra'd most likely didn't know that she was his girlfriend because she had her wedding rings on.

"I know that's most likely why the matra'd introduced us as husband and wife. What really shocked me was how wet I became. When my eyes met Brian's upon hearing those words I knew our relationship was changing. I took his arm and snuggled in as close to Brian as I could get."

I was staring at my wife with my mouth hanging open and a raging hard-on. Jealousy and excitement surged throughout my body. The ice cold feeling in my stomach was killing me but my hard little dick was dripping with excitement.

"Honey, for that moment and as far as I was concerned, I was his wife. I was wet down there (her eyes glanced to her pussy) and ready to make passionate love to my husband. I would have done my new husband right there in the restaurant if he would have allowed it. Imagine, your hot little wife was now Brian's hot little wife. I was no longer his girlfriend, I was his lover."

I was shaking slightly at this new revelation. My sexy little wife was imagining that she and Brian were husband and wife. I was going crazy. I'm not sure if it was Lynn thinking about it or me. Wait a second; it was me who was contemplating it. I was dreaming about the possibility of losing my bride to her lover. The warm sensation of liquid in my crotch signaled that I had just prematurely ejaculated and it was because of this new fantasy.

Lynn noticed me fidgeting and as soon as she saw the spreading wet stain of my "spermies" she giggled uncontrollably. She knew that I had a new fantasy to play with and she immediately started to formulate a slightly different scenario to cuckold me with physically as well as cuckolding me mentally.

After her bout with the giggles subsided, she pulled up the tiny pink panties carefully so as to not snag her panty on her stocking clasps. The dainty garment barely kept her shaved pussy out of my view and it was driving me crazy. The sexy little pink lace panties barely covered her pouting pussy lips which bulged out straining valiantly against the lacy panel that partly covered them.

Lynn stood up and looked over her smooth shoulder trying to see her tight little butt and the thin little string that separated her hot little cheeks. I looked up to see her staring at me and she patted her ass, smirked and walked away.

"Should I wear a bra or not, honey," She asked?

I was shaking as I stood up with the last piece of lingerie that she would wear. I was allowed to wrap the hot-pink balconette bra around her tiny body and up under her large breasts while she held up her mane of bleached blonde hair. This balconette or "half bra" lifted her large breasts up and squeezed them together. I was gazing into the mirror as I fumbled clumsily with the tiny hooks in back. I could see that the majority of her breasts were without coverage and the hot-pink satin and lace displayed her to perfection. Her tits were sticking out at least a half of an inch and the sexy jewel piercing her left nipple directed your eye's right to it.

Lynn turned around and the front of her garter belt scraped across the head of my little penis making me moan softly. She was standing closely now rubbing my pee-pee against the garter belt on purpose and her hot breath softly caressed my quivering throat. She moved onto her tippy-toes inching my penis closer and closer to her panty covered sex and her fucking pouty lips tickled at my ear.

She whispered hotly for me to get her white spiked heels from the closet and to get on my fucking knee's to put them on her feet. I turned obeying her order like a good cuckolded hubby should. I searched through spiked heel after spiked heel until I found the white six inch open toed spikes with two inch platforms and wide ankle straps. I turned back to find my wife sat on the edge of the bed with her long legs crossed over one another waiting for me to crawl to her.

On my knees, I waddled to my bride cradling the sharp tipped spiked heels in my arms. While I was searching for the shoes, Lynn had found another item for me to adorn her pretty little feet with and naughtily tossed the dainty white ankle socks in my face as I sat on the floor at her feet. I was shaking wildly as I placed each little white sock over her stocking clad feet and pulled them over her slender sexy ankles. She had me kiss the arch of each little foot before slipping the wicked white spiked heels onto her precious feet.

I struggled with the wide patent ankle straps but managed to finally get them tightly buckled. I was then made to kiss the bottom sole of each shoe and then each ankle below the strap before being allowed to stand. Lynn pushed one of her high heels into my groin so I could bend over and fluff the hot-pink lace trimming of her dainty little ankle socks to where it billowed out just over the top edge of the wide ankle strap of her shoe.

Before making adjustments to the other little sock, Lynn pushed even harder into my pee-pee with her heels mashing my little thingy into my belly and driving her sharp pointed heel into my tiny balls. She giggled mischievously as she pushed the toe of her shoe upward toward my belly button and digging even more harshly into my scrotum with her sharp heels.

I was sweating profusely when I finally finished with her high heels and socks. Lynn instructed me to return to the closet and retrieve her hot-pink mini-dress with the sexy white lacing on the bodice and white lacy cuff's on the short puffy sleeves. This dress was skin tight around the bodice but billowed into a "flirt skirt" and it was very short. It looked like a little girls dress but instead, it was a naughty wife's dress and it also exposed a great deal of cleavage. I was thinking that I would most likely have to make adjustments to her garter straps because a dress this short would require me to shorten the garters so that the darker shade of her stocking tops wouldn't show.

I held the top part open so my bride could step into this naughty little pink mini dress. Lynn placed her hand on my shoulder to stabilize herself so she could step into it and was being very careful not to catch her heels on the slick fabric. I pulled the dress up over her hips and she put each arm through the short little sleeves. I carefully adjusted each lace of the bodice until they were tight and her hard nipples stuck out like two pencil erasers. If you looked close enough, you could also see the little impression that her piercing made through her tight dress on her left breast.

I was correct in my assumption that her stocking tops would show. I now went to my knees before my wife once again and started the task of fixing her garters while she held up the short hem of her skirt. I needed at least two more inches to hopefully hide the fact that my hot little wife was indeed wearing stockings. She giggled because I had to stare right at her lace panty covered pussy. I so wanted to stick out my tongue and lick at my wife's hairless pussy.

After correcting the issue with her stocking tops showing, she sat at her makeup table. I was instructed to crawl under the table to look up her little dress as she applied her makeup. I stared lovingly at her panty covered pussy as she hummed a little tune while putting on her lip stick and eye shadow.

"Honey, do you like for me to look sexy for my boyfriend?"

I nodded my head up and down mumbling yes to my bride.

"Something else happened at the restaurant the other night and I think I should tell you about it."

I was waiting with baited breath as she spoke and glanced up from between her stocking clad thighs to see that she was staring into the mirror putting mascara on her long dark eyelashes.

"I know you wanted to keep your status as a cuckold husband quiet but I think that your little perverted secret has been found out. You know Mr. and Mrs. Burton from down the street. Well, they were at the restaurant too. I was being naughty. They saw me making out passionately with my boyfriend. They saw your sexy little wife out on the town with her lover. They know I'm his girlfriend now."

She spread her legs apart and told me to kiss the inside of her thighs if I had a little hard-on from what she was telling me. I softly placed little kisses on her stocking tops and was moving up the inside of her thighs toward her panties when she stopped me. I looked up into her eyes and she blew a kiss at me from her freshly painted cherry red lips.

"Does the thought of me being his little bride turn you on?"

She took my chin in her dainty hand and I nodded yes and begged her not to leave me.

"Oh baby, I won't leave you. It's just that we; me and Brian, don't want to have to sneak around to be lovers. I want to be able to go out with him and not be afraid for people to see us together. I am his girlfriend dammit and other people should know that! They probably already know because you know what a gossip that Gloria Burton is. I bet the whole neighborhood knows about us now."

Gloria Burton was a nosy old bitch and I groaned at the thought of her seeing Lynn and Brian that night. Lynn was probably right; I bet that old bitch was on the phone as soon as she got home that evening. She always stuck her nose in the air whenever we saw her. I think she didn't like the way Lynn dressed so sexily all the time. She probably wished that she could wear little skirts or short shorts like Lynn does and draw stares from every guy or girl she happened to pass by.

I didn't really care at the moment what she or other people thought. I was only thinking about my sexily dressed wife who was getting ready for a date with her stud. Lynn was putting large hoop earrings through her ears as she continued to speak to me.

"Baby, if I was going to be his naughty little bride, what would you dress me up in? Would you dress me in that same old wedding dress that I wore when we married or would you purchase a different wedding dress for me? Maybe a sexy little wedding dress? A short little virginal wedding dress that shows my stocking tops like this?"

Lynn stood up and toyed with the hem of her short dress. She inched it upward to show off her white stocking tops. She giggled as she asked if it would maybe be a little shorter and pulled her skirt up further until the clasps of her pink garter belt's straps came into view. I was definitely into this fantasy now and was fantasizing that it would happen someday. Just like she was saying it would.

Lynn was about to speak of this fantasy a little more when the door bell chimed interrupting our little game. She told me to hurry up and let her boyfriend in while she put the finishing touches on her makeup.

I was greeting her lover when Lynn came prancing into the living room on those wicked white heels and jumped into his arms kissing him passionately. Their tongues were wildly searching into and around others mouth's as Brian's strong hands eagerly sought out her sexy little ass. He was inadvertently lifting the short hem of her dress and exposing her stocking tops and frilly pink garter straps all the way up to her sweet little butt.

After breaking their open-mouthed and very noisy kiss, they stared naughtily into one another's eyes. Lynn had a smirk on her luscious red lip's as she whispered something into his ear. Both of the lover's giggled as they shared their secret and I was extremely jealous of the way he was holding my wife. It was like he would never let her go.

They moved to the couch and Brian sat down pulling my wife onto his lap kissing her once again as his hand went between her slightly spread legs but still hidden under her dress. I could only see her beautiful blonde hair but her whole head was moving as she sought out his tongue. It was as if they were fighting to see who would win the dual as their tongue's wrestled passionately.

"I guess Lynn told you about us getting caught the other night?"

I wimpishly answered yes as Brian spoke to me from behind my wife.

"Your neighbor's saw us together. They saw us kissing in the restaurant."

They started kissing passionately once again and I could see his hand start to move. I think he was fingering my wife's pussy because Lynn had spread her legs even more causing her dress to ride higher exposing the sexy pink straps of her garter belt. I sat gawking as I imagined his long fingers teasing her smooth pussy lips through her pink lacy panties then, pushing under the edge of the tight little garment and inside my wife.

"Honey, I have something to tell you."

I was playing with my little pecker as I day dreamed about the two lovers and didn't hear her speaking to me. As far as I knew, they were still french kissing passionately and not even paying any attention to me. I figured that he had at least two fingers buried deep in her panty covered pussy and she wouldn't even know that I existed at the moment. That is why I was so caught up in playing with myself and not listening. I was just about to squirt in my pants again.

"Honey, Brian wants me to become his girlfriend permanently. He wants me to see and sleep with him only. That excludes you as well. I won't even be allowed to have sex with my cuckold, just my boyfriend. I will only make love with my boyfriend."

Both of the lover's looked at me to test my reaction and I quickly, even submissively looked down at the floor. I was shaking so bad. I was so jealous and I was so hard. I didn't know what to say or how to say it but I definitely wanted that to. I wanted my wife to deny me. I wanted her boyfriend to have her exclusively.

jcace
jcace
678 Followers
12