A Technical Virgin No More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We panted into each other's mouth and rubbed against each other's body just like we were giving serious consideration to going to bed together, which I was. Then dad's big brain took over and he broke away then pushed me into my study and pulled the door closed behind me.

Minutes later I was on the computer making the moves to begin a dialog with Lancer. It was about five minutes before he came on. Meanwhile I had stripped and was sitting naked before my computer screen. I touched myself and realized how wet I was so I quickly found a towel on which to sit.

His first words were. "I came that close to trying to screw my daughter. My own daughter. How could I do that?"

"Tell me more."

Dad pretty accurately explained the evening from his point of view, ending by saying.

"I wanted her so badly I just didn't know what to do or how to handle the situation. If it were any other woman, she and I would be screwing each other into oblivion right this minute. As It is my wrist is going to get a workout pretty soon."

"How do you know that she isn't in her place with her fingers in her pussy or fucking herself with her dildo right now?"

"That might be true. So what?"

"Do you want me.............her?"

"What did you just say?"

I had recovered. "I asked you a question. Do you want her."

"I thought you said "me".

"I did, sorry, I got carried away, I do want you and I hoped that you might want me too even if we are far apart in every way but here.

"Tell me what you would like to do with her, if of course, she does want you too."

"Good question. First I think, if she was dressed as I believe she is right now, meaning in next to nothing or maybe she would be naked. I would like to be sitting on a bed with Donna standing in front of me. I would begin kissing her at the nape of her neck.

"I would trail my kisses down to her nipples, I suspect them to be gorgeous and easily excited, they are often erect. Once there I would begin to lick and suck each of them as my fingers pinch and roll the other."

"God Carl." I couldn't help interrupting him. "I am so hot reading that. Go. Go now to her room and make love to her. I just know that she'll be there waiting for you."

I watched the screen for his reply. The screen stayed unchanged. It took two minutes at least until I heard a knock at the door.

"Come on in, it's open."

Dad entered, his cock was not rigid but was somewhat hard and was to me at least a beautiful sight.

"May your naked father enter your home? If I am not welcome I will be so ashamed."

"You are welcome. In fact you are very welcome. I have waited a long time for you to enter me."

Forgive me for repeating those silly words that we said, but sometimes the mind just doesn't form intelligent sentences.

I stood and took him by the hand. I urged him to sit on the edge of the bed and stood between his parted legs. He did just as he had described in his IM. He began by kissing the nape of my neck. Then he began taking lip bites with his tongue probing between them as he worked toward my right breast.

He was maddeningly slow and the anticipation of what he would do when he came to my nipple had me dripping before he got there. As he began lip biting my nipple and then teasing it with his tongue I reached between u and took his hard penis in my hand.

I gripped it tightly and began to pump it. I wanted him to come. I wanted to feel his hot cum spray all over me. I visualized it often spraying me from cunt to tit. I do love the male eruption regardless of where it takes place.

It wasn't long before I felt those responses in my hand that alerted me to his impending orgasm. I scrunched myself forward and down trying to position my pussy to feel the first pulse.

I succeeded. The first blast hit my pussy dead center. The feeling was so intense that I forgot the rest of my plan. I began moving the still erupting cock back and forth from clit to cunt opening. My hand and thighs were soon awash in his cum before it stopped spurting.

I held dad's head against my breasts. After a minute or so he put his hand to my pussy. As he felt the evidence of his coming he said.

"I think my baby needs a bath. It's been a long time since I last bathed you but this will be a lot more fun."

He didn't however stop massaging my throbbing pussy. The lubricating action of the cum made the touch of his fingers even more intimate and exciting. Soon my pelvis was moving against his fingers. His fingers were also beginning to move more rapidly against my pussy. They began to probe. Each movement helped his fingers move just a bit deeper into my cunt than they had bee just a few seconds before.

It was not long until two of his fingers made a very welcome entry all the way into my cunt. Then I was humping his moving hand and being very thoroughly finger fucked. A minute or two of this and I was coming. My crotch slammed against dad's hand time and time again.

Suddenly just like the girls in those porno movies I was shouting.

"Yes, yes, yes ..........."

My orgasm over I collapsed my now naked body sitting on dad's equally naked lap.

"It's shower time sweetheart. Let's get my cum cleaned away before we sin some more." Dad said with a wink. "How long have you been willing to accept your old dad into your opening?"

"Sometimes I think it's been forever. I don't think that there has been a time when I would have refused you, at least not without a great deal of regret."

I took his hand and led him to my oversized shower stall. As large as it was it was still small enough to allow a lot of naked body to naked body contact between willing parties. We were definitely willing parties.

We started by washing each other's hair. By that I mean at the same time. That was part of the naked body to naked body contact I spoke of above. I've always found that to be an erotic experience. My friend Jane and I always washed each other's hair when we showered together.

As we finished We began soaping each other body. We took turns doing each other's back from neck down to heel. Dad did however cheat some. He slid his hands around me to thoroughly soap my breasts. He did an extra special job on my nipples.

Somehow that made the nerves which connect my nipples to my pussy go into overtime. My pussy tingled mightily when he was done. We finished and turned to do fronts. I started by doing an extra special job on his penis.

My soapy hands slid back and forth from end to end over and over again. Soon he was doing the came to my crotch and his soapy fingers slid back and forth thoroughly cleaning my slit.

Needless to say this did not last long before dad grabbed the hand held massager and quickly rinsed the soap from our bodies. The shower off dad began to towel dry my hair. As he did I took his cock, his rock hard cock in my hand.

Still holding it I bent and began licking it along the top surface from end to end. That seem to do it for dad. He took a handful of my hair and gently drew me away from my task. Still holding it he led me back to my bed where he bade me to sit on the edge.

He kneeled before me. He tucked a hand behind each of my knees and guided them to a position over his shoulders. I fell back to rest on my elbows as he separated my vulva with his fingers and inserted the tip of his tongue into my virgin penis receptacle.

Between his saliva and my pussy juice the area was quickly sopping wet. He tested my opening with his fingers then stood and bent forward over me supporting his weight on one arm. We kissed gently.

"May I enter?"

"Yes, yes, please enter. I am definitely ready for your entrance."

He did. Dad's cock slid gently into my cunt producing those sensations that I had waited years to feel. When I felt his body press against my crotch I could feel his cock head inside of me against my cervix. I reached around to hold his ass cheeks and keep him from moving. I wanted to savor this moment forever.

We stayed that way for a few moments then I felt his cock twitch. My cunt twitched in reply. We went through this a couple of times. Each time dad moved out a short distance then back in. At that moment I regretted for the first time having missed all the times I could have been fucked for real.

We did this several more times. Each time the length of the strokes increased. Then I found my body begin to withdraw slightly as my dad pulled out. Before long our strokes were so long that each time our bodies separated I was afraid I might loose that precious cock.

"At last." I thought. "At last I am really being fucked by a real male penis. What a glorious sensation it is."

Then we were kissing again. My legs having a mind of their own wrapped around him. One around his back one behind his ass. I was in an erotic heaven and had no intention of letting him pull out of me.

"This is bliss. I've got to make up for what I've been missing. I'm going to turn into a slut." I promised myself.

"Please come in me, dad, please. I want to feel your hot cum blast into me. Please dad. Now."

At that instant he did just that. I felt his cock grow and pulsate and plunge in and out faster. Then hot fluid flooded my insides as my body responded eagerly in great orgasm. My body has thoroughly enjoyed numerous orgasms but none felt as wonderful as that one.

I had never come like this before, ever, not in my whole life. As my body responded my brain was lamenting the fact that I had waited so long to enjoy this particular pleasure. How could I make up for lost time. At that moment that was an unanswered question.

Then quickly those thoughts vanished from my head as my cunt muscles worked to squeeze the last drops of semen from him. Then exhausted but somehow managing to stay coupled we found ourselves intertwined in the middle of the bed.

About fifteen moments later I realized that the previously softened cock inside of be was beginning to harden. I remembered another unfulfilled ambition. I let him slip from me as I worked myself onto my knees beside my dad. Cum and pussy juice began running down my thighs.

I bent forward to take his juice covered penis into my mouth. It was not the first penis I had ever sucked. It was not the first male cum, or for that matter female juices that I had ever tasted. It was however the first cum mixed with my own pussy juice that I had enjoyed.

I loved it, not so much the taste but rather the fact of what I was doing. Soon he was hard and soon I was doing my best to make him come in my mouth. While my mouth was not virgin neither was it expert. I licked and sucked it from end to end putting a lot of tongue into my effort.

Soon I felt the responses against my tongue that let me know that the end was near. I found that my tongue against the underside of his cock near the head was producing energetic responses. I concentrated my attention there until I felt dad's cock get even harder.

Then it happened, a little spurt of hot cum hit me all the way back in my throat. This was followed by pulse after pulse of first covering my tongue then filling my mouth as I began to swallow. As I swallowed I thought to myself that this time I really was enjoying the experience.

"Must be love." I thought to myself.

By then my body had made up it's mind to orgasm. Then orgasm it did. My crotch was slamming and circling and shuddering as my body trembled from my toes to my scalp. It was even better that the one of just a short while before,

Later when I became rational again I decided that by the time that one was upon me that I was relaxed enough to let my body respond totally.

Well I'm sure that I don't have to detail the next week or two. I'm sure that many of you have experienced this 'honeymoon' type period in your life. Sufficient to say that we were both quite satisfied as exhaustion and mother nature provided us with a recovery period.

Our living arrangements have not changed except for a slight change of creating a private area where we do most of our sex. This area, secret from visitors avoids the chance that one of us might leave something incriminating in the other's bedroom.

12