A Temporary Position

Story Info
A fantasy come true for loving couple.
2.1k words
4.25
13.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FreddyK
FreddyK
1 Followers

This is my first attempt at Erotic Fiction I hope you enjoy it. It could be described as a piece of Romantic Erotic Coupling.

* * * * * *

After I left university I did a year or so of temping. I, Greg Archer was twenty six and had recently graduated in my chosen field, but was having problems finding the right job to commit too. So as it was, I decided to take a temporary job through an agency. After two assignments I ended up at a bank. It was a service centre where there was no face to face contact with customers; most of the work was completing the transactions.

I started at the bank at around 11 am one Thursday morning and just after 2pm I had a massive crush on this woman who I just seen walking by. The woman in question just sort of glided down this aisle to her desk and I was in total awe of her, she just looked like a goddess to me. She had golden blonde hair and it was back combed with a band through it, to keep it in position. She was tall and her build was statuesque. In fact she was probably a little bit shorter than me. I have always thought everyone has a famous double, in some form or another. It was not until a couple of months after working with her that I realised she looked a lot like Rene Russo particularly in Lethal Weapon 3 and In the Line of Fire. She followed the banks dress code, which was a skirt, and a blouse to which she added a waistcoat on top. So from that first day of seeing her I was smitten with her and as the day passed I found out that she was the supervisor for the section I was in. Friday was the day that I found out that her name was Jennifer and at clocking of time I had to go and speak to her. I had a time sheet to be signed. We spoke briefly, basically just Jennifer asking how I was doing and saying see you next week. I was more infatuated with her after I walked away from her. I assumed that if she was in her late twenties and a supervisor that she would be a bit of a bitch, but no she was probably just a hard worker with some direction in her life.

As time went by, I just got more drawn to her. I hadn't felt this way about someone since my teens. I mean I'm probably just like any other guy, I walk down the street and see a girl I would just like to fuck senseless. Two minutes later you see someone else and you have forgotten about the girl previously. Jennifer was just one of these females that has just got that little bit extra. Working with Monica a permanent member of staff I found out a little more about Jennifer as the months went by. I found out she was 28 and was not seeing anyone. I had to be careful what I said to Monica as office gossip spreads like wild fire, even quicker these days with email.

Each day would pass and I couldn't get her out my head, sometimes I thought I was staring at her too much. I was wondering that if I asked her out what she would say. The big NO was my first thought. Me, well I had my degree and was flat sharing. Physically I was in good shape even if I did drink often, but hey that's what university in the UK is like. I have always kept myself in shape, I suppose it comes from when I was kid I always wanted to be Superman. The fact that now I look a bit like Clarke Kent was one reason I had a bit of self doubt of asking her out. Weird how when you fancy someone something crazy you can't talk to them, yet get to know someone and it's a piece of cake.

It was now six months since I joined the bank and Jennifer came up to me one day and asked could she have a word with me. The bank job was basically boring the life out of me; I was scared in case she was going to offer me a permanent position. I was led to a small room and Jennifer and I just sat down opposite one another. Unfortunately or fortunately my contract would have to be terminated at the end of the week and on Friday it would be adios. I was quite alright about it and I could see on her face that she was taken aback by how unflustered I was by my predicament. For the next five minutes or so we just had a relaxed conversation about me. Talking to her was as stress free as I thought it could be. My humorous nature came through and Jennifer smiled. The conversation came to a conclusion and we left the room.

It was Friday and the last two days I got the usual conversations from everyone, saying sorry to see you go etc. At around 11pm Jennifer came to see me and asked could she speak to me again. We entered the small room again which was basically a small room of about 8ft by 15ft which stored chairs.

"Greg, I was wondering if you would like to stay for another two weeks as Emily who is returning from maternity leave won't be back 'til then?" said Jennifer.

She seemed eager for me to stay but it was just like putting of the inevitable.

"No, it'd be best just to leave now; I've said all my goodbyes. So its time to go I think!" said me with a pleasant smile.

We spoke for a few minutes more and then we both got up to leave. I got to the door handle to open it for Jennifer when I felt her hand on mine. I looked around at her and I looked her right in the eye. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. It was a slow and gentle kiss. My hand came of the door handle; Jennifer now had my full attention. I have never been poker faced so my face was chalk white with surprise.

"I probably shouldn't have done that," was the words Jennifer said.

"No, you probably shouldn't have, but I'm glad you did. Really glad," said me. This was the moment which I had to seize. Jennifer had taken the initiative now it was my turn. I lifted my hand up to her face and slowly caressed it. My thumb I ran across her lips delicately and then I kissed her. We stood there at the door with a whole world behind that door not knowing what was going on in this box room. As the kiss went on it developed into tongues touching each other.

"I want you, I want you now," Jennifer said breathing deeply.

I looked at her and nodded. "Well I've wanted you for six long months, I'm hungry for you," I said with a grin.

Jennifer began unloosening my tie and I quickly started to unbutton her blouse. She was slightly more adept at unbuttoning as my chest was feeling the cold light of day. With each button of her blouse I could see more of her womanly chest. Jennifer was slightly tanned and it was in contrast to her white bra which encased to lovely breasts. Jennifer began running her hands over my body. Each touch and stroke was incredible, like nerve tingling. I started running my hand up her sides and then got to her bra. Her breasts were firm and carefully I tried to set them free. I wasn't about to go searching for her bra clip. Jennifer's breasts were now free and I started to massage her left tit with my hand. We started to kiss again; saliva was all over our mouths. Jennifer was against the wall and she was happy with me working on her chest. Then I broke the kissing and looked her in the eye. I reached down and started to pull her skirt up. It was a long dark blue skirt and with every inch I pulled up I felt my fingers shiver against the nylon tights which covered her shapely legs. Her skirt was now up around her waist and now it was time to pull her tights down. They along with her knickers came down to mid-thigh. She was a true blonde was one of the first thoughts going through my head. She had a lovely thick growth of pubic hair. I brought my hand up to her vagina and put my fingers on auto pilot. They found their target. Jennifer was moist, very moist. Myself, I realised I had a hard on that was crying freedom. Jennifer's vagina was responding to my touch with each passing second. In the room there was quiet moans of delight and satisfaction. I could still here the office in the background, so I could relax a bit more. Suddenly Jennifer clamped her thighs together and trapped my hand.

"I think we should sit down, don't you?" she said. We were both on the same wavelength.

I knew at this point I was about to make love to this woman I had been craving for around 180 days and nights. "You sure about this," said me. That self doubt in me had to be sure.

"Yes, I've never been more sure," was all Jennifer said.

I walked to the chair that was a few feet away. I began to drop my trousers when she told me she'd do that. She quickly got my trousers to the floor and then my boxers joined them for company.

Jennifer looked down and then up at me and smiled "Nice," was her approval at my dick. Then she just directed me to sit.

I sat on the cushioned seat and then Jennifer straddled me. I guided my dick into her waiting and wanting pussy. She slowly adjusted herself and then I was inside her. God, Jesus, Fuck this was incredible. I clenched my buttocks and slowly started to move my cock inside her, as she began to rock on my cock. I laid my hands on her hips and we started to slowly make love in harmony.

For the next couple of minutes we were just slowly screwing each other. In some ways it was making love in others it was raw sex. All in all it was terrific. Jennifer's hips began to shudder and I couldn't hold back any longer. We both came in unison. I don't think I had ejaculated like that in a long time. My dick was still hard inside her. Jennifer lifted my chin up and we just kissed. The kiss was just like the first kiss we shared about 8 minutes ago, tentative and meaningful. We cuddled for a minute or two. Just looking at each other not a single word.

"We'd better get back to the grind stone, people will be wondering where we are," was all I could say reluctantly.

"Mmm, yeah you're right," Jennifer said quietly with a smile. She got up and got dressed in front off me.

Myself I cleaned myself up. I gazed at Jennifer and thought she is just as sexy when putting her clothes on as she is at taking them off.

"So how do I look?" was what Jennifer asked. I think she knew what my response was going to be.

"You look like the cat that's got the cream," I replied. My sarcasm was about to say the pussy that's got the cream but she hadn't learnt of that yet. "Does my tie look right?" I asked.

"Perfect, so what now?" was Jennifer's question as she straightened my tie.

"Well I want to see you again and as you know I'm not doing anything next week," I said hopefully.

Jennifer leant forward into my ear, "So lunchtime wouldn't interest you?" she asked

"Sounds fine by me," was my response with a gleaming smile.

We walked out the door together and it seemed that no one was any the wiser about our escapade.

Lunchtime that day with Jennifer was just talking believe it or not. I told Jennifer about the way I felt about her and we spent the weekend together at her house. We made love most of the weekend. Sex in public places was something that we continued to do.

If you liked this story I may continue another with more on these characters.

FreddyK
FreddyK
1 Followers