A Tempting Offer

Story Info
Co-worker asks for just one night.
1.5k words
3.59
29.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat and stared at him for a moment. "Oh, Bob, that's really tempting."

Bob and I had worked together at the grocery store for about a year. While I usually worked up front at the cash register or service desk, Bob was usually in back stocking and doing inventory. We talked often, about all kinds of things, and found we had some interests in common. I really started to like Bob, but had been dating someone else for awhile when he approached me on break one day.

"If you say no, I won't bring it up again. You don't have to give me an answer now, or ever. I don't want to pressure you, ok?"

I thought carefully about what Bob had just offered me. "Okay... I'll take some time to think about it. It still seems surreal that we're even talking about this stuff."

Bob had confessed his attraction to me over IM a few nights before, but I didn't know how seriously he lusted for me. A quiet and heated discussion in the break room proved what we felt for each other, but the question in my mind was what about the people we were already with?

It was definitely something to think about. Just one night, just once... I was so eager for the evening's activities that I could hardly keep my mind on the register. I took care of customers on auto-pilot while my mind was dreaming up scenarios, thinking about what Bob's house would be like, what he would be like. Carefully I retraced the words he had written to me online, what he wanted to do with me, and that we would actually have a chance after work. I was excited, nervous, and already feeling a little guilty. I shook my head -- no one would know.

Time flew and customers dwindled. I suddenly found myself standing alone at my register, nothing to do for the last half hour of work. Jenny in the next lane looked just as bored, but I couldn't stand still. I checked at the desk and they agreed; I could help in back with stocking for the last bit of my shift.

I turned in my drawer and wandered back towards Dairy, looking for Bob. I found him in the Dairy cooler restocking milk. I half-heartedly asked if he needed help, or what I should do. He gave me a knee-melting look and said simply, "You'll help me with what I really need later."

Eggs needed to be restocked, so I grabbed a box and went just outside the dairy cooler to a cold bunker and started shuffling them around by date. Bob finished the milk and came out by me, facing the cold shelves of bagels and tortillas. It was very obvious that we couldn't keep our eyes of each other, but there were no customers at the time to complain.

I finished the eggs and hopped up, nearly knocking Bob over. He grabbed me and held me longer than he needed to steady himself. His arms were warm and comfortable, regardless of working in the cooler for awhile. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"It's time to go," he said. Startled, I looked at my watch. Certainly it hadn't taken half an hour to restock eggs? It was close to time, though, and we headed to the front of the store to punch out. I couldn't remember another time that work had gone so fast. Pulling into the driveway of Bob's quaint suburbia home, I felt as though I might vomit from the anticipation. Butterflies had invaded my stomach and I couldn't seem to get them to stop fluttering. Bob noticed my discomfort and asked if I was still okay with this?

I nodded, "Yeah, I really don't think I could back down now. I'm just nervous. I've been looking forward to this..." I trailed off as he shut off the truck and put a warm hand to my cheek. He leaned in and kissed me, softly, on the lips. It killed the pesky butterflies and replaced them with a warm tingling. We got out of the truck and all but raced each other to the front door. Bob gasped as he felt his pockets, and then smiled at me when I looked worried. He pulled his keys out and unlocked the door.

Stepping into the large living room, I could tell that Bob and his wife had carefully considered everything that went into their home. The coffee table was strewn with catalogues and National Geographic, a large leather couch was pushed against the wall behind it, and a comfortable looking recliner sat in the corner facing a large plasma TV. I stared around in awe and admiration until Bob took my hand. "If you think this is cool, you should see the bedroom."

Bob lead me down a short hallway and opened the last door on the left, revealing a spacious master bedroom decorated in soothing earth tones. A large four-poster bed in the center of the room matched wooden dressers along one wall and a desk in the far corner.

"I bet that's comfy," I said, taking a running jump at the bed. I fell into the soft quilt on top and bounced gently on the soft mattress. Bob laughed and jumped onto the bed next to me. Our laughter subsided and we rolled to face each other. Bob gently reached up and stroked my hair, my favorite turn-on, though we hadn't discussed it before.

I leaned toward him and closed my eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight, running his hands up and down my back. We stayed curled up like that for a few moments, then he tilted my head up and kissed me deeply, with a passion that I couldn't help but echo. Our comfortable cuddle became a needy groping, feeling each other closely for the first time; probably what would be our only time.

Our clothes fell away as we continued our frantic touches, and we suddenly found ourselves naked in bed. Bob pulled away and studied me for a moment. I blushed at the way he was critiquing me like an art exhibit, and when he decided I was exquisite, he reached for my hand. He held it to his erection, already a rock-hard eight inches sticking straight out from his body. I felt how my presence affected him, and then he felt my slit to find out how he was affecting me.

I was so wet that his fingers came away shiny. He held one out to me, and I licked at it playfully, then sucked it into my mouth and cleaned it for him. I licked my juices off his other fingers, and Bob leaned in to kiss me. We resumed our passionate tumble and felt each other, enjoyed being able to touch and be touched.

Bob pinned my arms up over my head, leaning over me with a large grin on his face. "Stay right there," he said, and then rolled across the bed to the night stand. He pulled out a small box and from the box a small square foil. I rolled over to watch him put on the condom and he winked at me, "That's not where I left you."

I laughed and rolled back to the pinned position with my arms up and waited for him. He tied my hands to silk rope attached to the posts of the bed. I didn't expect to be tied down, so I struggled a little, but let him. Bob leaned down and kissed me, tugging at the binds to make sure I couldn't free myself. Gently, he lifted my hips and touched the tip of his cock to my pussy.

I writhed; waiting for so long for this moment and to have him tease me like that was all too much. He couldn't wait long either, and plunged into me, spreading the warm tingly feeling from my stomach to my whole body, setting my nerve endings on fire. Each thrust, hard and purposeful, sent chills up my spine. I moaned.

We both climaxed quickly, and fell to the bed, sweaty and worn. Bob carefully untied my wrists and tucked my hands against his chest. I felt his heart beating so quickly a hummingbird would be proud. My own heart fluttered in a similar meter, and we both sighed contentedly. I curled into Bob, resting my forehead against my hands on his chest and pulling my knees up to my elbows. He wrapped his arms around me and held me gently, petting my hair. I caught up with Bob in the parking lot after work, the day he asked me for one night, without telling my boyfriend.

"I can't Bob. I really love Justin." He looked at me knowingly, smiled, and said, "That's alright. I understand. We can still talk online, right?"

I smiled back. "Yeah, we can talk. There's no problem with just talking."

Or day-dreaming.