A Tempting Vacation Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,689 Followers

She giggled so loudly that several others at the bar turned to look just as she tried to squirm away from Mike's menacing fingers. Her legs parted, her dress sliding up high on her thighs as she slid off the high chair. She realized the near flash she had provided only after standing clear of her husband's attack. She smoothed her dress back down to protect her modesty, but couldn't resist glancing up to see if any of the college guys at the bar had noticed. She felt a jolt of excitement as she made eye contact with the boy in the white cap, just as his gaze was moving from her legs to her face. He gave a slight grin and tipped his beer in her direction.

She did her best to conceal her reaction, and leaned close to Mike. "I have to go to the little girls room, be right back." She said before turning to somewhat unsteadily make her way down the long hallway beneath the 'restrooms' sign.

Mike hadn't missed any of Lil's awkward dismount from her seat, nor the reaction she tried to hide upon her realization that at least one of the Cardinal fans had gotten a pretty good view as well. He began to think about how unbelievably exciting this day had become, and the surprising way his wife was allowing him to draw her out sexually. As his mind worked, he glanced around the bar, confirming that the handful of women that had been there when the game tipped off were now gone. Lil was the only female in the bar. Knowing that as a result, she'd be alone in the ladies room, Mike decided he could use a quick bathroom break as well.

Mike hurried down the hall, and rounded the corner, anxious to get to Lil before she exited the bathroom. He heard nothing from the men's room, and passed it by to stand just outside the ladies door. He could hear the sink water running. Playing the odds that Lil was indeed alone, he pushed open the door and step inside.

Upon seeing her husband in the mirror over the sink, Lil turned quickly to confront him, "Mike, what are you doing in here.......You can't be in here." Lil whispered as if someone would overhear.

Mike didn't say a word, stepped quickly to the sexy vision that was his wife, and kissed her passionately. As he broke free from her lips and began to nibble and kiss her neck, she said, "Mmm, that feels good, but we can't do this, not here, what if someone comes in?"

"You were the last woman in the bar, nobody will bother us." He took her hand and guided it to his tented shorts. "Look what you've done to me.......you look much much too hot for me to leave now."

"Oh my," Lil panted as Mike resumed his oral attack, now kissing his way over her bare shoulders. As he lightly sucked on the nape of her neck, his hands began to deftly unbutton the dress from the bottom up. He had them undone past her belly button before she noticed what he was doing.

Half heartedly trying to hold her dress closed over her pantyless crotch, Lil purred through her labored breathing, "Michael, you are so naughty. Are you planning to make love to me right here, in the ladies room?"

Mike could hear the desire in his wife's voice, and he continued with the buttons as he responded between heavy breaths. "No, we are not going to make love.....I am going to fuck you like we haven't fucked in years!" As he spoke, he easily lifted her petite frame so that she was sitting on the edge of the counter.

Lil could feel her body respond to her normally reserved husband's crude language and aggressive actions. Her already wet pussy suddenly felt ready to explode and the sexy red dress was now entirely opened down the front of her body. She hadn't even realized Mike had freed his penis until she felt him easily slide past her slick opening and impale her with all 6 inches. He then grabbed her ass and lifter her from the counter. As Lil instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms across his shoulders, he turned and pressed her against the closed door.

The sight presented Lil in the mirror as she gazed over Mike's shoulder only served to heighten her hedonistic response to the situation. His shirt tails hung halfway down his ass, which she could see flexing as he pounded into her, and his shorts had dropped down to his ankles. All she could see of herself was her tanned arms and legs as they snaked around his torso, and of course the dress. The red dress that had to some degree, help ratchet up this evening of sinful delights was hanging loosely at their sides. As Mike began to more urgently impale her against the door, she made eye contact with her image in the mirror. Her flushed skin and disheveled hair only accentuated the look of unbridled lust on her face. Mike was right, they were not making love, she was getting fucked, and she was loving it!

Mike slowed slightly and pulled his upper body away from Lil. He wanted to see her nipples. They were as swollen and as long as he could ever remember. He dipped his head and nibbled on first one, then the other. Lil's moan confirmed her approval, and he began to suck and bite a little more forcefully on her pinky sized nubs. He was eliciting more moans and groans as he began lifting and lowering Lil onto his rock hard dick, while maintaining the attack on her breasts. He was about to really begin pounding her against the door for all he was worth, when they both froze as the loud voices rounded the hallway corner.

They were motionless, hearing the obnoxious C...A....R....D....S cheer from the increasingly drunk Cardinal fans heading to the bathroom. Mike listened for them to all enter the bathroom, and was about to resume when they heard the men's door suddenly burst open again, and a lone voice saying, "Screw you guys. I can't wait for you pussies, I'll go piss in the ladies' room!"

Lil gave Mike a panicked look and immediately began to squirm free from his grip. His cock quickly slipped free as she dropped to her feet. Mike leaned his body against the door just as it began to push open, "tell him 'occupied'" he silently mouthed to his wife.

She stood, clutching her dress together at the waist, and said in a loud if somewhat shaky voice, "Ah, someone's in here right now!"

Immediately the pressure on the door ceased, and the potential intruder uttered a simple 'Sorry', as they heard him turn to barge back into the men's room.

"That was close." Lil whispered, still behaving as if they were on the verge of being exposed.

Even though the sudden interruption had successfully zapped much of Mike's erection, his mind was still buzzing from the thought of Lil's near exposure to yet another college boy. He grabbed her opened dress and pulled her close for a passionate kiss, his hands beginning to once again roam over her body. As his dick began to expand once again, he dropped his lips to Lil's ever erect nipples, and as he alternated licking and sucking each breast, managed to say, "Let's see now, where were we?"

As much as Lil's body was screaming for Mike to resume, her mind just couldn't get past the fact that she had almost been spied for a second time today while having sex. She just couldn't risk it again, and told her obviously disappointed husband as much.

It was apparent to Mike that Lil remained extremely aroused from their bathroom escapades, yet he knew she was not going to let him put her in risk of being caught yet again. Regrettably accepting her decision, Mike quickly refocused his mind back to their current situation and the night remaining. He loved the idea of sending Lil back into the bar full of guys, literally teetering on the edge of orgasm. Plus, he definitely wanted her horny and buzzed when she went back to check on the passed out kid.

"Okay, I understand.......just let me button up your dress for you." He said, kneeling before her and reaching for each side of the dress. Rather than immediately do as he promised, Mike, as he had done several times already, pressed his face to her damp crotch, hungrily lapping at her as his hands slid around to clutch her ass, thus limiting her ability to escape his relentless oral assault on her nearly gushing pussy.

"Oh, ooohh, Mike, you .....oh my, you have to stop." Lil whimpered even as she leaned back against the counter to steady her wobbly legs and allow him better access to her exposed sex.

Mike knew he had her now. Her resolve not to be caught was quick to crumble when being so quickly pushed to the brink of a much desired orgasm.

"MMmmm, yes, we can be quick, ....just keep doing that." She practically begged.

As Lil's restrained moans grew more urgent, Mike's tongue worked even more feverishly over her swollen clit. Just as he felt her stiffen in anticipation of an intense release, he pulled free, saying, "Did you hear that? I think there might be someone in the hall....I guess you are right, we really should go."

Lil was panting heavily, so close to cumming. She didn't hear anyone, but knew she should follow Mike's advice, and she tried to compose herself, even as every nerve in her body seemed to tingle and ache for more.

"Let me help with your buttons," Mike offered, still kneeling at her feet. He grabbed the bottom button, and as he pulled the other side of the dress closer, he paused, allowing his mind to entertain some decidedly naughty thoughts. Lil was working on the top buttons, and didn't pay any attention when Mike slipped his ever present, Swiss Army knife from his pocket. He deftly flipped open the scissors and just as adroitly snipped the bottom button free. The next button was probably no more than 3 inches below her crotch. That should make for an enticing view of her legs, he mused.

He fastened the remaining buttons, and stood to admire the sexy image she presented before him. Her disheveled hair, flushed face and obscenely displayed nipples practically screamed 'SEX!', and guaranteed she'd draw second and third glances. Further down, her tanned legs continuously played peek-a-boo beneath the flowing red dress. "Wow, look at how smoking sexy you are." Mike said, turning her to face the mirror. As he joined her eyes to roam over her upper body, he noticed how she seemed to lock onto her own nipples. He waited for her to voice another objection to the extreme display of her previously very private breasts, but to his surprise, she seemed to accept her appearance and turned, ready to go back to the bar.

"Uh oh, hold tight there, you have a loose thread. I'll get it." Mike reached for the top button before she could even look down. He pulled out the knife once again and as before, snipped the top button free. The snug dress instantly parted a little wider, down to what had been the second button, located at the bottom edge of her breasts. The top of the dress now flapped open, with no choice but to reveal a substantial portion of each fleshy orb, right up to the edge of her areola. "Opps, sorry about that." He said while smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

"Michael! What have you done? Do you really expect me to go back out there, like this?" Lil snapped.

"Oh honey, it's not really that much of a change, besides, it's not like every guy at the bar hasn't been staring at you all night anyway. Remember, no one knows us and we'll be leaving them all behind in a couple of days. Let's just have a little sexy fun tonight, okay?"

"Well, I don't really have a choice, now do I, since you've gone and cut the button loose." Lil answered him, doing her best to hide the jolt of excitement surging through her body as a result of Mike effectively forcing her to show off due to this devilish wardrobe modification. "We might as well get this over with."

Mike, however, wanted to push just a little more, curious to see how she'd respond. "Okay, but I have to stop in the bathroom on the way. Here, take this $20 and go up to the bar and get us two more drinks."

Lil stared at her obviously perverted husband for a few seconds, without saying a word. After the way he'd pushed her all night to be a tease, she wasn't all that surprised he wanted her to mingle through the crowd of boys to get to the bartender, and if this is really what he wanted, if he was getting turned on by her dressing sexy for other men, or boys, to see, well...she'd do her best, at least for tonight, to play along. "Okay honey, I'll be at the bar." She leaned in close and gave him a long, deep kiss, then took the money from his hand and turned, leaving him alone in the women's room.

Lil wasn't sure where her newfound courage, or maybe a more descriptive word, nerve, was coming from. Yet, here she was, driven to the edge of orgasm by her husband, and practically naked by her normal standards, in a bar full of college boys, about to let them ogle her while she ordered a drink. And now, with the way Mike had removed her button, her breasts were blatantly on display, as if her freakishly long nipples didn't already draw enough attention. She was hesitant to admit it to herself, but knowing this thin dress so unashamedly displayed her nipples had been stoking her inner desires all night. Despite her lifelong attempts to conceal her boobies, the day's sexual awakening was making her feel like a desirable woman, and that fact that Mike was essentially forcing her to purposely exhibit herself, especially to such handsome, younger men, was only heightening her body's response to this erotically charged evening.

As she continued to make her way to the bar, Lil eventually glanced downward, surprised to see so much of her legs on display. She quickly made the connection that Mike had secretly removed the bottom button, and just as quickly decided that as with her cleavage, what was done was done. Lil would just have to make do with her dress as it existed after her husband's handiwork. As she neared the group gathered near the bar, her body was almost quivering from the excitement of what she was doing, and for the second time in the past few minutes, she caught herself thinking, 'okay babe, if this is what you want, I'll do my best to live up to your fantasy."

()()()

Courtney was preparing to take her fourth turn on Ron's steel like dick. She and Shannon had actually resorted to timing each other, making a game out it. The 5 minute segments were too short for either of them to reach orgasm, especially with their agreed upon plan to take things rather slowly. The good thing about their plan was that Ron wasn't cumming either. Of course, the desensitizing condoms and the cock ring likely would have prevented his orgasm even if they fucked him with all their might.

The girls were extremely turned on, both from the uncommon size of their passed out partner's penis, and from the added stimulus of the very potent pot. Watching the thick shaft stretch and penetrate the relatively tight confines of each other's pussy was incredibly exciting and kept each on edge until their turn to climb back on.

This round, after only a few strokes, Courtney began to pick up the pace. Shannon thought about telling her to slow down, but knew how frustrating it was to maintain a slow pace. She looked so sexy, now rapidly and steadily rocking back and forth, Shannon just couldn't resist leaning over to take one of her erect nipples between her lips. Courtney gasped as she felt the soft lips and tongue work their magic on her sensitive breast. When Shannon turned things up another notch by moving her slender fingers down to stroke her friend's clit, Courtney moaned loudly and started to grind away, cumming all over Ron's long cock buried deep inside her. Eventually, her orgasm faded, and she gradually slowed her movement until she collapsed across the still sleeping teenager's chest. She wanted to lie there in the afterglow of such an intense sensation, feeling the still pulsing erection clutched within her cunt. Shannon had different plans however, and firmly pushed her to the other side of the bed, Ron's condom coated cock popping free to waver over his pubic hair, which was now completely wet and matted from Courtney's orgasm.

"God, that was so hot to watch, and look at his cock. It looks even bigger now than before. I guess that cock ring really works." Shannon exclaimed as she swung her leg over so she was facing Ron's feet.

Shannon clutched Ron's calves and asked Courtney to reach over and guide the rock hard prick to her soaked pussy. She had little trouble in taking the slick latex past her tight opening, and the girth moved smoothly, deeper and deeper, even though she continued to feel abnormally stretched and full. After settling fully down, Shannon was quick to follow Courtney's lead and wasted little time before moving past any sort of self-restraint. She would lean forward until most of the long shaft pulled free of her clutches, then slam back hard against Ron's hips, pounding the engorged head into depths never before reached.

Courtney watched intently, enthralled by the sight of Shannon's sexy round ass working its magic. Suddenly, she noticed Ron beginning to moan and move his head about. He babbled incoherently, but Courtney, lost in her own pleasures, never noticed.

"Hey, Shan baby," Courtney sternly whispered, while touching her friends back, "Ease up, I think Ron might be waking up."

"Shit....No.......I am so close. Don't make me slow back down again."

"Just sit tight, I will try to help you finish. Lean back and watch this."

Shannon did as instructed, her hands resting on the mattress, on either side of Ron's torso, allowing a few inches of his cock to slide free, but most remained snugly in her vice-like grip. While she got use to the slight change of position, Courtney moved around between Ron's legs. She glanced past Shannon's semi-reclined body to confirm that Ron appeared to be settling back to his slumber. She then leaned forward to lightly kiss and lick across first Shannon's left boob, then her right. After only a few seconds, her kisses trailed down her friend's taut abs until she was teasing her with random kisses moving ever so much closer to the union with Ron's cock.

Courtney could see the thick shaft escaping the bottom edge of the condoms, as they failed to cover the last two inches of Ron's cock. Upon her close visual inspection, the cock ring looked excruciatingly tight, yet the tiny lock gave no indication it would give way. Shannon was beginning to squirm around more and more, her stuffed cunt clutching Ron's dick as her hips swayed in varying directions. Eventually, Courtney grasped Shannon's thighs, to slow her movement, then kissed her way the last few inches to concentrate on her swollen clit and began to gently coax from her the much needed and anticipated orgasm that had been steadily building for the past hour.

()()()

Mike was just making his way down the hallway, only a few seconds behind Lil, anxious to see if she would have the guts to do as he asked, and go up to the bar for drinks.

The second half of the game was underway, and it took a few seconds before any of the Cardinal fans noticed her petite 5'1" MILF standing behind their much larger frames. Once noticed however, it was as if the red sea parted for her to move right up front. Just as quickly the mass of male bodies closed in around her, immediately obscuring Mike's view of his wife.

He hadn't really planned this thing out, so he stood there for a moment, unsure if he should try to join her at the bar, or sit back at their table and wait for his drink. Even though he couldn't see Lil, Mike could see the way the majority of the male heads were turned toward her, rather than the TV screen. He could also see the bartender now standing directly in front of the spot he assumed to be occupied by his tiny wife. With emotions ranging from, what he realized was a perilously perverted pride, to an equally perverted disappointment at being obscured from watching Lil's reaction to being so obviously on display, Mike stood there, trying to discern the jumble of conversations emanating around the bar. Eventually he forced himself to the table, to await his wife's return.

JackKing
JackKing
1,689 Followers