A Tempting Vacation Ch. 17

Story Info
Temptations abound at the resort spa. Will Ron find relief?
21.4k words
4.79
197.9k
81

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackKing
JackKing
1,689 Followers

Beth slowly eased down the shoreline, little more than her head above water. As she drifted along, her mind continued to sift through the day's surprising events, as well as envision what she hoped might transpire a little later, in light of her most recent chance encounter.

()()()

While Pam had relaxed in the shade, waiting for their salads, Beth had parked herself in front of the painfully slow bartender as he mixed their drinks. She glanced past him, to the ocean side of the circular bar, immediately recognizing the statuesque Bahamian girl that had serendipitously helped her torment Ron, as well as Sue, yesterday at the boutique. Noticing she was wearing one of the Resort staff polo shirts, Beth made her way to an empty barstool next to her.

"Hi, ah, remember me, I was in your shop yesterday, with some friends?" Beth said, offering her hand along with a friendly smile. "I'm Beth. We bought a lot of stuff."

"But you know I do. Assisting you and your friends was the highlight of my day as a matter of fact. My name is Leslie." She answered truthfully while attempting to discreetly admire this older lady's age-defying body, and the way her teeny orange bikini struggled to contain her otherwise nude form.

Beth wasn't afraid of confirming to this young girl the deliberate teasing they'd inflicted upon Ron, and by default, Sue, and flashed her a knowing grin as she leaned closer and softly said, "I bet. My friend Ron needed an icy shower after experiencing your attentive customer service." Then in a more normal tone said, "But what are you doing here...you work for the resort as well as the retail store?"

"Just on a part time basis. I conduct an occasional spa session when the normal instructor is unavailable, you know, yoga, massage, aerobics, stuff like that. I just finished a couple's massage class a little while ago. It was rather boring, with an overweight older couple...too bad you and Ron couldn't make it. I would guess you'd have been up for a spicier class, with my more advanced full body massages," she smiled broadly as she continued, "not for the inhibited, don't you know."

"Oh my now Leslie, you sound like a woman after my own heart." Beth spoke, even as her mind was toying with the possibilities. "Maybe you'd like to offer us a session this afternoon, a group session? It would be me, Ron who you obviously remember, and my dear friend Pam...oh, and maybe even another couple. What do you say?" Beth asked even as the familiar tingle overtook her body at the prospect of such deviously erotic fun.

"We'll schedule you in for a, ahem, a relaxing experience. I'll reserve three private rooms. What do you think?" Leslie asked with a sly grin and conspiratorial wink.

"I love it." Beth replied, her enthusiasm evident. "But there are a couple of things we should be clear on, you know, relative to how certain members of our group should, and shouldn't interact."

Beth leaned close to convey her desires to her new accomplice, and within 10 minutes she was back poolside with their drinks, where Pam had begun eating, unaware of her friend's scheming conversation. After lunch, they headed to the beach as planned, and within 30 minutes Ron found them sunning lazily, recuperating from the mornings intoxicants and the lingering awkwardness of their lunchtime tryst.

Beth was pleased with his demeanor, as he somehow managed to preserve his innocent schoolboy performance while so nonchalantly maneuvering about with his impressive bulge so obscenely displayed by his snug green swimsuit. It was fun to watch Pam struggle to steal peeks without being too obvious. Having decided it would be best to let everyone simmer a bit prior to their upcoming massage class, Beth was content to relax and get some sun, that is until she'd seen Lil and her husband making their way down the beach, a little further from the main crowd. She'd been intending to track her down if possible, and waited about 20 minutes or so before slipping quietly down to the sea to seize the opportunity before her.

()()()

Realizing Beth was floating further down the shoreline, Pam decided to take another run at a little innocent teasing of Ron, and slowly made her way into the surf as well. She'd been kept at a constant simmer beneath her white bikini bottoms ever since Beth had left short of cumming back in the room. Having to continually squeeze and grip the lolling Ben Wa balls, all the while spying Ron's nearly obscenely bulging trunks, had her in need of a brief respite in the ocean. After a few dives into the oncoming waves, Pam began the slow walk back up the soft sand. She'd promised herself she would not look down to examine this new white bikini's first display when soaking wet, at least not until she'd approached Ron and begun to dry off.

As expected, he was sitting, propped up by his arms extending behind him to the rear of his towel, ready to watch her every move as she returned in her dripping wet bikini. His legs were extended so that his package was plainly evident as she strode closer. They both were doing their best not to be too obvious as to where their eyes were focused behind their dark shades. Pam started toweling off the water from her hair and as she continued to surreptitiously spy his swimsuit, his dick noticeably lurched against the green material, and began to lengthen right before her eyes.

Ron had intended to show off when Pam came back from the ocean, but he wasn't quite prepared for the way she looked in that white bikini. It was super sexy when completely dry, as her nipples had been tenting the thin material all afternoon, but now, it was practically non-existent. Not only could he see her entire areolas, but the wet bottoms were molded into every crease and crevice of her pussy. She didn't seem to notice, which seemed odd, but his cock certainly did, as it immediately began a steady expansion toward a complete erection in only a matter of seconds.

Pam couldn't resist any longer as Ron's rapid response within his trunks was a pretty evident clue as to how her suit might look while wet. She bent to dry the water from her legs, taking the opportunity to discreetly examine her appearance. She'd expected it to be tight and clingy, and maybe show her nipples a little more plainly, but she was practically naked. It was sexy and exhilarating, but it was too much for her when layered on top of everything else that had been stoking her fires, not the least of which was the last couple of hours spend battling the persistent steel balls as they battered the walls of her pussy.

She'd finished drying off and composed herself enough to say, "Ron, I'm going to run up to the room for a quick bathroom break, I'll be back in a few." She then scampered away, finally anxious to extract her recently discovered sex toy. By the time she was in the room, the bikini had dried. She intended to change anyway, but couldn't find her old suits, or even any of her underwear for that matter. This smelled of Beth, and she'd have to confront her as soon as she got her alone. Being forced to go back to Ron in the white bikini wasn't the worst thing, as she'd rather enjoy 'innocently' tormenting him for the rest of the afternoon. After all, wearing such a scant swimsuit around him would fall in the 'it's a beach vacation and he just has to deal with it' category.

()()()

Beth only drifted a couple hundred yards or so until she spotted Lil lying face down, in a black and yellow one piece, closer to the palm trees bordering the back of the beach, than the ocean's edge. Mike was sitting next to her, but their kids were nowhere in sight. Knowing it was now or never, she began to make her way from the surf. Beth could feel her nipples harden, more from the nervous exhilaration of what she was about to do than from the ocean breeze against her wet top.

The new bikini she'd put on during lunch had actually been one of her more audacious purchases. Even though she'd intended it for a later day, the unplanned encounter back in the room had led her to wearing this particular suit sooner than expected. As she felt the ocean water cascading over her exposed skin, Beth was pleased to be wearing it for the upcoming conversation with the married couple.

Lil was on her stomach, facing away from the shore, so she didn't have the view being afforded her husband, as Beth leisurely sauntered from the sea. Mike's eyes settled on the fit blonde, just as he had nearly every other reasonably attractive female to cross before his dark shades, and allowed his mind to pose her in various sex acts. Objectifying women like this wasn't really like him, at least not to this degree, but there was no denying that the sexual depravity he'd embraced watching his wife and the well-hung teenager was still in the forefront of his thoughts. He and Lil had vaguely referred to their exploits over breakfast, and she was obviously regretful of her behavior, even though he'd done his best to alleviate her guilt, taking on as much blame as she'd allow.

What he didn't tell her was how aroused he still was, continuing to replay their once-in-a-lifetime evening in his mind. He didn't want to forever lose the sexy persona he'd coaxed from her last night, and while he didn't believe she'd ever do anything even close to that daring again, he'd certainly love for her to embrace the confident sexuality and teasing behavior she'd exhibited with the college boys in the bar. He knew her well enough to avoid pushing in that direction so soon, but eventually, he'd find a way to broach the subject again.

In the meantime, Mike was content to enjoy the scenery. Before she could even fully emerge from the receding waves, it was evident that the approaching blonde was a cut above the typical beach eye candy, as she proudly displayed her indisputably athletic, yet still curvaceous physique. A few more deliberate strides onto the beach, and he realized she was heading in his direction, each step allowing him a more detailed assessment of her exquisite body.

He supposed the style of her pale orange bikini was not really that much different than others he'd seen, except that it appeared to be too small for the attention-demanding body it was struggling to conceal. The dripping wet top, in particular, was woefully inadequate to do the job. He'd examined enough Victoria Secret catalogs to guess this to be a "shelf bra" style, as the cups were cut horizontally straight across her tanned breasts. Her fleshy globes were pushed up, and because the cups appeared to be designed for someone far less endowed, her breasts were bordering on being obscenely exposed. How her nipples avoided popping over the top edge of the suit was a mystery Mike hoped to solve before she would eventually pass by their spot on the beach. He couldn't completely see through the material, but her erect nubs were unmistakable, as was the camel toe produced by the proportionally tiny bottoms molding to her like a second skin.

As his attentiveness grew, he shot a quick glance to Lil, confirming she was oblivious to his voyeuristic opportunity, and not wanting to come across as a complete pervert, Mike did his best to appear equally uninterested, deliberately flipping a page in his latest John Grisham novel. Concealed beneath his sunglasses, however, his eyes continued to devour the superb feminine form drawing closer by the second, until it finally dawned on him that the object of his lustful fantasies was none other than Beth, the drunken teenager's mother, and she was not just walking in their direction, but obviously intent on coming to join them.

Mike's reaction quickly transitioned from the shameless delight of some ocean-front girl-watching, to a very real apprehension that Ron had for some reason told his mother of their indiscretion from the previous night.

"Hi, I thought I recognized you two." Beth said as she traversed the final 10 yards of soft sand between her and her unwitting accomplices-in-waiting.

Mike tried to appear as if he only then looked up from his book, to notice her. "Oh..., hi there. Lil, honey, it's Beth."

Having rolled over at the sound of a strange voice, Lil saw Beth about the time Mike announced her presence. She, like her husband, was overcome by a sense of panic, but managed to suppress it behind a welcoming smile and somewhat nervous banter, "Hi Beth. Sorry I haven't tracked you down already...you probably want your room key back, huh?"

Beth dropped to her knees, just between the feet of the married couple. She of course knew the push-up demi-bra styled bikini, with the halter shoulder straps attached at the outer edges, near her arm pits, allowed an inordinate amount of each fleshy globe to be overtly exposed above the undersized cups. Just a glimpse of each pinkish brown areola ever so briefly slithered beyond the top edge of her bikini, as her enticing breasts jiggled noticeably from her sudden descent to the blanket. In addition, she could feel her simmering pussy practically engulfing the wet, thin material, and could only imagine the obscenely erotic vision she must be presenting. As such, Beth was not the least bit surprised to see both sets of eyes scanning her barely clad body.

"The key, oh yeah, if you have it with you, sure. Did everything go ok last night?"

Lil unconsciously made brief eye contact with Mike before returning her focus to Beth, "No problem at all. We stopped by on the way to and from the bar. He was sleeping like a baby both times." Lil replied with what she believed to be the truth, technically.

"Good. I appreciate you helping out." Beth couldn't help but toy with them a little, noting the relief wash over them both when she appeared to accept Lil's statement. "So, are you planning on doing anything fun tonight?"

Mike answered before Lil could respond. Now convinced the molestation of Ron was their secret to keep, he wanted to preserve any potential option of spending an evening with this incredibly alluring woman. "Not really. How about you guys?"

Lil shot Mike another brief, but noticeably irritated look as Beth replied, "Well, we may go to one of the clubs, you know, pretend we're still in college one more time. You should go with us...and Lil, you should wear your red dress again." Beth paused, taking a perverted pleasure is watching the confusion overtake first Lil, then Mike. "You are so full of surprises, I mean, I never took you for someone to wear such a daring dress." She stopped, letting them digest her words.

"Uh, I'm not sure I am following you, what red dress?" Came Lil's weak attempt at denial.

"Hmm, let me think, I believe it was a halter style, cut rather low, down to about here." Beth demonstrated by dragging a single red fingernail deep into the bronzed and ample cleavage created by the undersized bikini top. "And even though the video was a little fuzzy, and I admit, I was more focused on the way you sucked on Ron's big cock, but still, the dress appeared to be brazenly thin, you naughty girl."

The threesome sat motionless as Mike and Lil came to terms what they'd just heard. Eventually, Mike felt a sickness in his gut upon registering Beth's graphic confession of her knowledge of what they had done. Even worse, he didn't like the confident, almost condescending tone with which she was speaking, and decided he should do his best to end this conversation right now. "Look here, I don't know what you're talking about, but I think it best if we just give you the key and go our separate ways."

"I guess we could do that. It's just that if a particular video I have ever made its way to the First Baptist Church, or maybe even one of the local bars in, where was it you lived again, oh yes, Greenville, well, I can only imagine the fallout. Greenville's not really that big, so it would probably only take a few days, maybe a week before this video was the talk of the town." Beth said with as much sinister commitment as she could muster. Of course, she'd never do such a thing to them, but if she was to gain their assistance in her latest conniving scheme, they had to be properly motivated. Based on their actions in the video, she truly believed that after initialing coercing them, then adding some alcohol, and maybe one of her recently found joints, it wouldn't take long to break down their resistance until each were playing along voluntarily and enthusiastically.

Lil sat upright during Beth's veiled threat, and scooted a little closer to her husband as she felt the tears coming on. About that same time, Mike exploded, "Listen you, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish, but you'll go to jail, trust me, if you do anything to tarnish our name."

"Oh, come on Mike, please calm down. I am not really an evil person. I didn't plan any of this," Beth lied, "It's just that last night, before we left the room, I started thinking about having a stranger, albeit someone that seemed nice, normal and trustworthy, but a stranger nonetheless, come into our condo, and well, I decided to be safe and hide my video camera. To say I was shocked with what I saw on the tape, well, that would likely be the understatement of the century."

Mike and Lil sat there, flabbergasted. Each was struggling with their response, neither could find a voice to ...to what?...to deny what Beth had seen on the video?... to be angry at her for taking steps to protect her son and belongings?...to accuse Beth of setting them up?...maybe, but she certainly didn't force them to do the things they did, so that seemed a losing position.

The sobbing from Lil was bubbling up in earnest now. Mike reached over and held her hand, but he already knew that if Beth truly had a video of them with Ron, that they had little leverage to demand anything of her. His anger was still evident in his voice, even as he asked, "So, what is it you want from us? Money?"

"Oh my, no. That would be, well, that'd be criminal. I only want your assistance, just for today, then you get the video for a keepsake, and we part, hopefully friends, after all is said and done. But understand, I do intend for you both to do what I ask, or I will mail the video, believe me." Beth laid down another hollow threat in an effort to keep them focused.

Lil, now working on stifling her tears, sensed they might be able to come through this without ruining their reputation, and through now abating sobs and sniffles, asked, "What exactly do you expect us to do?"

Beth had given this much thought over the past hour or so, while basking in the sun just up the beach from where they now sat. She'd decided the best way to truly have Mike and Lil buy in was to tell them about the various bouts of exhibitionism, teasing and voyeurism they'd experienced so far on their trip. She also wanted them to get past being strong-armed, and to focus more on this being a continuation of the sexual adventure they'd begun last night with Ron.

"Now, don't get all worked up, it's not a big deal, just think of it as playing a part in a movie, but before I get to that, let me tell you about the past few days. What started out as an innocent little trip, has for reasons ranging from pure serendipity to some admittedly calculated scheming, turned into a vacation of one erotic temptation after another. Coincidentally, you two happened onto one of these tempting escapades yesterday, at the boutique, but I'll get to that in a bit,..." she paused briefly, allowing Lil time to fully register the implication of her words. Seeing her glance apprehensively to her husband, Beth continued, "This could take a bit. Would you be so kind as to share your sunscreen?" Beth seemed to absentmindedly ask Mike while she made a show of brushing the sand from her defined, tanned legs.

Mike had quickly reassessed the situation, and while he resented being manipulated, he didn't truly believe Beth's intent was to cause them any harm. Quite the opposite, in fact, she may actually bring about a quicker return to the previous night's adventures than even he'd planned. Plus, it certainly couldn't hurt to give her their sunscreen so that she could oil herself down while sharing with them the naughty events to which she'd hinted. As his cock twitched in anticipation, he reassuringly stroked his wife's hand as Beth continued speaking.

JackKing
JackKing
1,689 Followers