A Tender Seduction

Story Info
A touch of romance with the ties that bind...
3.4k words
4.07
16.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to extend my thanks across the pond to Bluestargrrrl for her wonderful editing and for the kind words she shared. I am in your debt fair lady.

Role playing. Both Jan and Jonathan had played a bit with the idea, nothing serious, just a little added fun. She had sung for him once, picking him up in a bar, a fantasy of his which she had helped bring to life. He had wanted to do the same for her for quite some time. Then one day the thought crossed his mind as to how that just might happen.

Jan sat down at her computer one evening, seeing a message from Jonathan. A smile played on her lips as she opened it only to feel her heart begin to race at the vision on her screen. It appeared to be an advertisement, a rather bold one declaring.

FANTASY OR REALITY? HAVE YOU LONGED TO SERVE AT THE HAND OF ANOTHER? TO DISCOVER SUBMISSION IN A SAFE, CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT? I CAN BRING YOUR WILDEST DREAMS, YOUR MOST DECADENT DESIRES TO LIFE. CALL XXX-XXX-XXXX NOW AND FIND THAT WHICH YOU'VE SEARCHED FOR YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. SUBMIT...TO ME.

Her hands trembled on the keyboard, visibly shaking as she remembered the words Jonathan had written to her. Stories of such pleasure, her body shivering at the delights that had been promised. She left the screen up, and going about fixing dinner, though to be honest her mind was anywhere but in the kitchen. She found herself returning several times to read the words over and over again. As she picked at the food she already knew what she was planning to do. Putting the plate in the sink, Jan reached over to pick up the cordless phone.

The voice on the other line was a familiar one, though it seemed to be even a bit more dark and mysterious as she once again felt her heart begin to race.

"Decadent Escorts, how may I help you?" As silly as it sounded she heard her own voice, unsure, faltering, saying something about an advertisement.

He waited until she stumbled to a finish before replying, "I understand Milady but I fear I must ask you a few questions before going any further."

The game had been thought out well in advance. From his first query asking if she were involved in law enforcement to assure her call was not entrapment, to the highly personal questions which left her face flushed with a combination of embarrassment and she must admit, lust. Her final halting words a surprise even to herself. Admitting her need for a light touch of pain during certain times to take her pleasure to new heights.

It was only when he brought the subject up of price and meeting did it finally dawn on her that this was truly going to happen. She'd only teased him with the thought of her surrender. Now with it looming she felt a bit scared, worried as to how far he might take this.

He could hear the trepidation enter her voice as she heard, "Very well, I will meet you in the bar at the MGM grand at eight p.m. this Saturday night. We will set down the ground rules for our...session and you will agree to them at that time. He paused for a moment before continuing. Or we will consider this matter closed and our paths will never cross again." With that the phone went dead and she felt her heart skip a beat.

It was still three days away, three of the longest days ever it seemed but finally the night arrived. She found herself sitting at the bar, her hand clutching a glass of wine, her eyes constantly moving, looking, waiting until. "Are you waiting for someone special Milady?" She closed her eyes for a moment, taking in his scent as he added, "Won't you join me at my table where we might speak in private?"

She stood from her stool, turning and she felt a soft sigh escape her lips. He stood there dressed in a black silk shirt, open, black leather pants with boots shined to a high finish. His hair was longer than she remembered, his face adorned with a closely cropped beard. It was his eyes, his eyes which looked at her with a hunger. Almost a pure sexual lust which caused her own to drop, the classic submissive pose without even questioning it.

He extended his arm which she took hesitatingly and he walked her over to where he was sitting. Pulling her chair out, always the gentleman. She sat, folding her hands in her lap, her eyes casting furtive glances as he moved to sit across from her.

As he sat down before her she heard his voice begin to explain softly what would transpire during their time together. Her safe word, her limits though he promised to take her past them, words which took her breath away. He finished by explaining that from the moment they parted company until the moment she knocked on the designated door, that all would change. He would change and she should be prepared to address him in a certain manner. To follow his commands or suffer...the consequences.

His voice almost hypnotic in command as she agreed. She felt the tingling begin anew as he nodded, draining his glass before sliding across an envelope. Standing, bending down and with a breathy whisper he spoke. "Midnight my dear. Do not be a second late or you shall pay for your actions." And with that, he was gone.

She sat there for several minutes, the waitress coming over to see if she need something. She gave her a timid smile, asking for the bill. "The tab was taken care of by the gentleman Miss, his tip was quite generous." She smiled, as her hand reached out to take the envelope. Inside was a room key for the Bellagio, the 29th floor as she felt her heart begin to race anew. With that she headed out into the night, her eyes once again looking all around, hoping for a sighting but to no avail.

A quick cab ride to the aforementioned casino but the slots held little of her attention Sighing she accepted a new drink from a waitress. She tried to tip her only to have her smile and say it had already been taking care of. Compliments of the gentleman at the blackjack table across the room. She looked and there he was, calmly nodding towards her as she felt her face blush like a schoolgirl, her heart fluttering.

She tried not to watch him but she couldn't help herself. Of course every time she looked, his eyes would catch hers with a look, a promise of what the night held in store and she could feel the flush rise to her face.

"Excuse me miss, is this seat taken?" Her eyes quickly turned to see a stranger, an older yet not unattractive man beside her.

"Yes, I mean no, that is I..." as he sat down beside her, smiling widely.

"I'm Edward", his hand outstretched and as she took it she happened to glance across the room and saw Jonathan's face, his look stormy, his eyes boring into her.

"May I buy you a drink dear?"

Her attention once again was being drawn to the stranger as she shook her head no. By the time she explained she was late for a rendezvous, an appointment she had to keep the seat at the blackjack table was empty.

She walked around the casino but to no avail, there was no sign of him. Finally, she simply sat, watching the clock move slowly as if waiting for the appointed time for her own undoing. Her nerves and thoughts were running a bit wild, sitting there, questioning whether this was what she truly wanted. The words, the remembrance of stories Jonathan had written as she felt her body tremble, a bit from fear and desire it would seem.

She don't even remember rising, walking to the elevator, pushing the button for the required floor. Nor did she remember walking down the hallway, stopping in front of the numbered door, her body seemingly moving on its own as she gently knocked and was bid to "Enter."

With a deep breath, she put her key in, the door opening showing little light if any. The suite was in darkness as she closed the door only to hear, "Lock it, we will not wish to be disturbed."

She did only to gasp as she felt his hands go around her waist, his breath warm against her neck.

"Everything you require will be found in the bathroom, you will leave my money on the sink and you will dress as I require. You have fifteen minutes to accomplish this feat, do not dare keep me waiting. Now go," and with heart pounding, she did.

It was almost 15 minutes to the second when she stepped forth, closing the door. Her heart was now beating madly in her chest as she took in the sight. There were candles everywhere, flickering shadows though the one that interested her the most sat in a chair in the far corner of the room. His eyes were glowing even in the dark as he took in the sight before him.

"Come closer, I wish to see you."

She stepped forth slowly, taking several steps before he said, "Stop. Now turn, slowly."

She did so, knowing full well that he had dressed her in such a manner to make her feel young, innocent. The white lace that adorned her body glimmered in the candlelight. The corset with her breasts exposed, the matching panties, the white lace fingerless half gloves, thigh high stockings, heels and even a white lace choker which adorned her neck spoke volumes. Take me, use me as you will.

He stood, moving out of the shadows, the minimal light flickering over his face as he came to stand directly in front of her. She knew not why but she couldn't meet his gaze, her eyes once again falling. It was the classic submissive pose he had written for her and an easy role to slip into. His hand took her own, walking her slowly over to the large window. He reached out, opening the shades, the lights of the city flickering from above and below.

She could not help but wonder if anyone could see her, dressed so decadently. He moved around until he once again stood behind her saying softly, "Close your eyes and listen to me closely." What could she do? She did as he asked and she heard.

"Tis a fantasy, pure fantasy Milady. Please know that you will come to no real harm here but that in order to submit, I must treat you in a manner, unlike that to which you are accustomed. It is not that I seek your pain but instead your pleasure and to heighten it, I may have to use...unorthodox measures. Do you trust me to do so?"

His voice was so soothing, so calm and she couldn't help but smile, nodding replying softly, "Yes milord, I do."

She was rewarded with a soft kiss on her shoulder, the most gentle of touches. "Very well, shall we begin?" and she nodded anew.

With that she felt him step away for a moment but she stood still, the lights dazzling before her as she felt him return. His hands finding hers, bringing them together as once again her heart fluttered.

Within seconds her hands were captured, the silk scarf tied so as not to cut off the circulation but certainly not to allow her to go free as her breathing became a bit labored. The voice, that voice once again drawing her in saying, "Submission my pet comes in many ways. I find it best when a woman is unable to do anything but experience her body without boundaries, without being able to say no."

With that he pulled her hair. It was nothing too harsh, just enough for her to cry out, more in surprise than pain. When she did, another scarf slipped between her lips, the simple gag quickly tied behind her head. She began to moan, her body responding, her mind quickly becoming lost in the moment, as he had said, in the pure fantasy of it all.

Her still clothed lover once again circled her, purveying the object of his desire, watching as once again her eyes lowered. He took her chin and gently lifted it so that her gaze met his. He saw the clouds in her orbs, the beginning of the journey, knowing she was captured by the spell of the evening. "It is only in submitting to the desires of another that one can truly experience the freedom of allowing your body to let go, to undergo pleasure in its purest form. You're about to partake of something more intoxicating than any drug or drink. Let me show you."

Stepping behind her she could only moan as another silk covered her eyes, the lights of the city disappearing. Her body trembling now, her heart threatening to beat from her chest. She stood there unable to speak, unable to see, unable to stop...whatever was to come. She felt his hands take hers, lifting them and seconds later her arms were lifted to the ceiling, a fantasy long awaited but now coming to fruition. Finally her hands were pulled taut, her arms pulling at the bonds but they were unforgiving. She was now his prisoner. A vision which if she could have seen it would have shown the fire in his eyes.

She felt him as he stood directly in front of her, his presence so close though she was unable to touch him. Another moan, this one louder and longer as she felt his hands now encased in warn leather gloves begin to slide over her skin. The feeling was like none she had ever experienced before. His hands roaming all over her body, touching, feeling, coming so close to those places which she most desired. Never quite enough as her breath become ragged, soft whimpers escaping her lips. Her need grew quickly, the flames of arousal being fanned into a roaring blaze only to be denied.

She felt the cold steel, the touch against her skin. She issued a muffled scream, as she heard him say, "Don't move my pet, the blade is sharp and we would not wish for it to slip now, would we?" Seconds later the panties were easily removed from her skin. Her face burning a scarlet red, her sex open for him to see.

There was little time though to think of that as without a word of warning his mouth captured her breast. Suckling at the nipple, his touch rough, her back arching in reply. The skin was so soft yet quickly growing so hard, his mouth seemingly ravenous. His arms pulled her in close. She was unable to see, unable neither to speak nor to return the touch. She was only able to experience and he was right. The feelings were so much more intense as he continued to play her body like a fine instrument.

His hands slide down her body until he had fallen to his knees. His mouth reaching out to take her. A tongue flicking forth and with a sigh of his own, he tasted that which he so desired. Once again, she was helpless to stop the reaction of her body. His lips having captured her most secret of places, they reached in to find the center of her pleasure. He captured it as he had her. Demanding, wanting, needing and as she felt the first wave of her orgasm begin to arrive she wondered if perhaps this might be what madness might feel like.

It hit her like a tidal wave, the crest of pure desire striking the shore only to be followed by another. Each wave taking her higher and higher as he was incessant. Not allowing her to take even a breath, her desire his only need, for now. Freed from the shackles of another, only responsible for her own pleasure his words once again rang true. Her body had become a vessel of pure desire, the feeling as he had said a heady one. One which she knew she must feed on and she surrendered not only to him but to her lust as well.

She felt his arms around her, holding her lovingly as her body flailed away, lost in its own release. If she could have seen him she would have seen the shy smile which played on his face, knowing he had brought her such pleasure. He could only imagine that which she was experiencing but as her body finally began to calm he was not yet done, knowing she would want more and that he would provide her with just that.

The bonds were lowered, a hand on her shoulder gently pressing down until she found her knees. Once again his hand found her hair, a quick pull, not painful but arousing in its intensity as she felt the gag being removed.

"Now pet, you will show me your thanks for that which I have given you." She felt his hardness against her lips, her mouth opening to give that which he now required.

Now it was her turn to give him pleasure as he had done for her. She felt the familiar butterflies in her stomach as she bathed his cock in the softness that was her mouth. Her tongue encircling the head, drawing him in deeper and deeper. It would have been easy for him to lose himself in such a velvety touch but tonight, would not be that night.

She was taken aback when he freed himself. A long drop of saliva escaped her lips, splattering across her breasts. A gasp escaped her lips her body being forced to bend at the waist, his hands encouraging her legs to part and she allowed them to do so without question.

She had shared with him her thoughts on the edge that a bit of pain might bring to her own desire. She should not have been surprised when she felt the two clamps tighten shut, her already sensitive nipples quickly captured. Her whimpers filled the room as seconds later her head snapped back, his manhood filling her. His hand on her hips from behind, his body quickly taking what he required.

It was pure animalistic lust, two meeting as one, the sound of his body slapping against hers. Each meeting the others thrust, both with their own needs. She should have known after taking the pleasure of her mouth he would not last long but she also felt him encouraging her to join him. He demanded her pleasure and her cries answered.

She felt him, his need overcoming his careful planning, his body simply taking control. Furious in its pace and with that she felt her own shudder, a precursor to that which was about to follow. With a cry, they both became as one, their bodies exploding together, dancing in the candlelight of the city beneath them. Each giving of themselves until they both were still.

Once again, she felt him, this time freeing himself. She felt as if her body were about to slip away, to simply shut down as she felt his tender touch. The bonds were quickly undone, the clamps removed. Her body slipped into his arms as he picked her up. A smile of her own crept across her lips as he carried her gently over to the bed, her body warm against the cool sheets. A sigh escaped her lips as he laid her down. She felt the blindfold being removed as she looked up to see his blue eyes, still filled with passion.

Moving over, he laid down beside her, seeing the look. A combination of lust and love greeted him, his smile kind in reply.

She quickly moved into his arms and he held her closely saying softly, "Mine Milady, now and forever...you are mine." She lifted her head in reply, her eyes shy in response, her voice the same. "Yes milord, I am yours forever.

Please take a moment to vote and I hope comment on my work. It helps me to know if what I write at times touches not only the libido but the heart and mind as well. Thank you...warm smile.