A Tentacle Story Ch. 01

Story Info
A 20-something woman is impregnated by a tentacle monster.
1.2k words
3.68
122.3k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A 20-something woman is impregnated by a tentacle monster.

*****

Water smacks your face like an epiphany. It's hot, and you let it soak your hair and skin. You want to hide in this shower until your fingers are prunes and maybe even just let yourself drown. You scrub your scalp with shampoo then rinse it out. Your hair falls in pieces over you face and you swipe them back.

The water stops. You freeze, both in temperature and movement. This is a relatively new building and the pipes should be working fine. You step out of the shower and reach for a towel when suddenly you hear "KAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRA!"

You jump and slip on the wet tile floor, hitting your head on the toilet as you go down. You stay down for a while. You rub your head where you hit it and can feel a bump growing.

You hear a small noise coming from the shower. You snap your head over to see the shower drain being slowly shifted from its spot. It's difficult to make out what's moving it, since you don't have your contacts in, but it appears to be small and black. At first you think of a rat, but then you figure that a rat would've drowned. Some kind of monstrous spider? The thought scares you, but not as much as what you are about to experience.

The black smudge grows taller and progressively wider and it twists around to reveal a purple underside. It reminds you of Ursula from The Little Mermaid, except this thing is longer than you are. You think it will stop growing before it hit the ceiling, but instead it curves to meet the ceiling and keeps growing. Another, separate black thing starts to come forth from the drain. It's a different circumference than the first thing, a little wider. It grows slowly along the wall. Even more of these thing squeeze through the drain, too many for you to count. They're all blurred together, twisting around each other until they create cracks around the drain and cover the shortest wall of you bathroom and threaten to take over the rest of the room.

You are still sitting on the floor, stunned. Nothing else could twist and turn with this much deftness except a tentacle. You wonder for a little how the tentacles got in your pipes, but this thought is wiped out when the whole room starts to turn black. Tentacles are crawling across the floor toward you. You start to shake and hyperventilate. Only your hands stay strong, gripping the edge of the toilet behind you.

The tentacles stop around the perimeter of your body, but they still surround you so you can't move your bottom half without touching them. They've knotted themselves around the door and you can't think of any way to escape. That thought is interrupted by a mass the same glistening black as the tentacles pushes itself out of the drain. You hear it crack, but you don't care. You're in a much more serious predicament now.

Everything is deadly still for a few moments and you hold your breath. Your eyes are wide and your heart threatens to smash through your chest. You want to scream for the creature to do something, but then, it might do something.

All at once the tentacles strike. They take hold of your arms, wrapping themselves so that every inch of your arm can feel their smooth surface. They pull your legs apart then twist themselves so that your thighs and your calves are pushed painfully together. You were never very flexible, and this straddle they have you in urges tears from your eyes. You bite your lip. You hate crying. A tentacle pairs itself with each breast, massaging it and twisting your nipples in a way that would never be possible with human hands. The tendrils tending to your breasts are replaced by thick stumps with smaller, pinker tentacles wriggling at the ends. They suck on your breasts, harder than any baby would, urging the stubborn milk out of your nipples. You scream. You can feel the suction cups pulling on your arms, and you want the pain to stop.

The pain is soon replaced with and odd sort of pleasure. You feel a small, shy tentacle brush your clitoris. The feeling is welcomed by your brain. The tentacle rubs your clitoris like you were masturbating, except there is no fingernail to ruin the feeling. It rubs you in a circular motion, being gentle. You can feel it massaging your growing clitoris, and moan with pleasure.

The massage gets faster and rougher, to the point where the tentacle is almost vibrating. You moan louder, trying to edge it on. You quickly reach an orgasm and you throw your head back and smile. You had mastered the silent orgasm in your angst-filled teenage days. Cum drips out of your vagina and onto the tentacles. You're a bit glad a tentacle monster broke your drain. At least for now.

You think you feel the tentacles loosening their grip, but that's just your mind playing tricks. You've noticed the tentacles sucking on your nipples and can feel the clean milk drip down your breasts and stomach. The only noise is the sloshing of tentacles wrapping around each other. The tentacles are too calm.

A tentacle you hadn't noticed before begins to examine your face. It's smooth on the side where the suckers should be. It slides across your face, leaving a trail of slime in its wake. It feels like the monster is blind and is just getting a feel for your face. It slaps your cheek, leaving a stinging red mark.

The tentacles pick you up so you are suspended in mid-air. Your head is touching the tentacles on the wall and your vagina is still wet. The tentacle that was just sliding around your face is now sliding into your pussy, farther than you ever thought possible. Right when you think it should stop, it keeps going, curling in on itself and filling up your womb. It brushes your clitoris and makes you gasp. You try to look down, but another tentacle tilts your chin so you are facing the wall, your head hanging free.

As sudden as the tentacle entered you, it leaves. You feel the cool air against your vagina and think maybe it decided to leave you alone.

You thought wrong.

The tentacle violently slams into your vagina, not as deep this time but more painfully. It rushes back out, then pushes in again. In, out, in, out, in, out, over and over until the tentacles has had enough and releases a fluid inside of you. You scream at it, not wanting to get pregnant, especially by some tentacle monster, but it keeps pumping out a fluid similar to your own cum. It fills you up, and you start to feel something wriggle about near your womb. You lift up your head to see your lower stomach growing, too large for a single child, larger than that lady with sextuplets you saw on TV. The thing in your womb moves up through some organ and into your stomach. It deflates, leaving you as flat as you were before.

The tentacles drop you, not caring that you've already hit your head once. They dive into the drain and rush out faster than they came. You grab at them, say "Wait!" and palm at the floor, but they don't care. They don't live by human standards.

You're left in your cold bathroom with something strange in your stomach.