A Test to Remember

Story Info
A sub fails Master's test.
2.4k words
4.03
51.5k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amity
Amity
4 Followers

I would like to thank Literotica editor Violent Intimacy for his encouraging comments and careful editing. I truly appreciate your kind help! Fantasy is a beautiful thing. This is my first time sharing.

"Dear Master,

As you know, today is my GYN annual examination; that is where I am this afternoon. Thank you for scheduling it for me. I trust your judgment in choosing this doctor."

That was the note I had left on his messenger, before I left for the doctor's office.

I was unsure why, but I felt that something just wasn't right in the waiting room. Perhaps it was the normal apprehension everyone gets from getting these physicals; perhaps it was because of my surreal fantasy; perhaps it was something else; I was not sure. It seemed as if the receptionist was staring at me at times, and I wondered if she was flirting with me. The nurses walking behind the counter also seemed to be staring at me. I decided that it must be my imagination. I was always nervous for this yearly examination, and when the nurse called my name, I jumped on my seat. She laughed at my reaction, and massaged my shoulder as I walked in front of her, telling me to relax.

"We do this all the time", she said. "Everything will be fine and over in a minute. Please stand on the scale."

Reading my chart, she added, "Well, perhaps this will take a little longer then a minute."

As I opened my mouth to ask what she meant, she motioned me to the end of the hallway, and opened a door to let me in. They must be busy and using an overflow room, I thought, as it seemed to be a little farther than all of the other rooms. I had to calm myself down. Why on earth was I so nervous?

Everything was normal, really. She took my blood pressure, checked my ears, then told me to get undressed and put on the medical gown, before leaving, closing the door behind her. I hurried to get undressed, worrying about someone walking in while I was in the process of doing so. I put the gown on and struggled with the ties, then folding my clothes neatly on the seat, and sat down on the edge of the exam table, still nervous. And I waited. My mind started wandering, thinking about Master. I smiled and tried to push the thoughts away. How embarrassing would it be to be wet when the doctor checked me? It was no time to fantasize. As that thought was crossing my mind, the door opened, and once again, I jumped. Should they not knock?

"Hello young lady," the doctor said. The nurse was standing shyly behind him. "Let's get this started."

He didn't say anything more, pushing gently on my shoulders to lay me down. He then firmly took my feet, one after the other, placing them in the stirrups. He did not explain to me what he was going to do, as the other doctors had done in the past. He lifted my gown and did the breast exam. Nothing weird there; his ways seemed normal. The nurse then handed him the speculum to perform the pelvic exam, and I felt his gloved hands parting my labia to insert it. He took a sample for the lab, and just as he was wrapping up, there was a knock on the door. He walked to the door and barely opened it. I could hear him whisper to someone. He did not even turn to me when he said, "I'll be right back." The nurse followed him out. Being alone in that room made me feel even more vulnerable, in the position I was in.

I laid there in disbelief, wondering what the heck was going on. After all this time waiting, everybody must have gone by now. Why not at least tell me to get dressed? Maybe I should, I thought. After several long minutes, when I was just about to sit up and get dressed, he returned, accompanied by a different nurse. As he put the chart down on the counter, he stared at me seriously.

"Well Miss, it seems your preliminary tests are questionable, and we will have to do a more comprehensive test."

My mind started to race. How do they have preliminary tests already? I didn't even have time to finish my thought when I heard two simultaneous clicks as the doctor and the nurse moved up near my head. The doctor gave a quick look to the nurse, and she asked me to put my hands up for another breast exam. I don't know why I did as I was told, as I knew things were getting weird. At that time, they both grabbed one wrist and there were two more clicks. I was getting strapped down!

"Is that really necessary?" I asked shyly, scared. Then the nurse shushed me, and my heart jumped. I didn't know what to think or what to do, not that there was much I could have done at that point. Without wasting time, the doctor and the nurse started their exam again, each manipulating a breast, pinching a nipple, pulling them, and he started his lecture.

"You see, we have a report that you have a defiant attitude and poor control of your body in certain situations. We have been asked to test that."

He pinched a little harder, and I started to struggle against the restraints. "This isn't right!"

The doctor laughed. "I see the reports were correct. Your nipples seems to like what we are doing to you."

And he pinched even harder, as did the nurse, provoking me to scream.

"I will release them and be gentle if you stop moving and talking at all."

I struggled some more and screamed when he squeezed HARD. "DAMN IT!" I screamed. "Ok, ok! Stop hurting me!"

They both released their grip, and I understood that to stop moving would be my best option. They started to gently massage the pain off.

"There you go, isn't that better?" he said, laughing at me.

"No, it is not!" I blurted out, and he pinched hard again for a moment.

"Did I not tell you to shut up? Your Master was right; you are undisciplined and in need for further tests".

MASTER? What the hell? Master! I was screaming in my head, trying to think. Right! He scheduled this for me. Oh my god I may be in a lot of trouble. I could not even think straight anymore. But I knew there was only one thing I could do: Obey.

The doctor and the nurse skillfully manipulated my nipples, getting them fully erect. God they were trying to turn me on! I couldn't let them do that. Only Master should do that... only Master... only Master.... Repeating those words in my head did not hide the fact that my body was betraying me. My pussy was getting dangerously wet, and an impending orgasm was building as they teased my breasts. I remained still though, fighting the urge to arch my back under the sensation. I was staring at the nurse almost hatefully. How could she do this! I must have made her uncomfortable at one point as she whispered something to the doctor, prompting him to blindfold me.

The sensations then seemed to grow stronger, and I involuntarily let out a moan. The nurse squeezed hard. I knew it was her with her slender fingers, and I knew to shut up, and she went back to being gentle. She had both of my nipples in between her fingers now as the doctor had moved down between my legs, moving the stirrups as far apart as they would go. He didn't touch me at first, and I wondered what he was doing, though it was difficult to concentrate with the nurse now sucking on my left nipple as she rolled the other one between her fingers. My clit was pulsating. I had to think of something else. I couldn't allow myself to get worked up!

I didn't have time to think about what to think! I felt the doctor (I think it was the doctor) parting my labia, not in the same way he had done during the exam. He just held my lips apart for what seemed to be an eternity. I could feel wetness practically pour out of me, and I felt embarrassed. He finally (No! I can't be thinking that way!) slid a finger down my slit, not touching my clit, spreading my juices. I heard him moan before he lowered his head to my pussy. He stopped himself before doing that, breathing on me, making me wait. I felt myself wanting him to touch me, and I tried to shut my legs to fight that feeling. I couldn't move them one bit, but the doctor felt what I was trying to do, and he took one of my labia between his teeth for a split second.

"I know you are not allowed to enjoy this, and I know you are enjoying it. What a conflict that must be for you!" he said, amused. I knew better than to react, and remained still and silent, legs spread, juices flowing out, and nipples so erect they almost hurt.

He went back to licking my slit, occasionally going over my anus and my clit, just lightly. I could feel the sensations escalating, and the hope for release was growing stronger. I could get through this. I had to. He lingered over my clit for a little longer each time, painfully slow, and my fight against desire was getting tougher. It seemed the doctor and the nurse knew how to make this difficult on me. Master must have given them clear instructions. They knew me too well. The doctor's touch was too good, as if he had known my body and had known exactly how to please me. They would certainly tell him if I failed, and I had already partly failed as I was as wet as could be.

As if he had read my thoughts, the doctor said, "Your Master won't be pleased at how much you are loving this. And he certainly won't be pleased when I tell him you have cum for us."

CUM? NO. Oh no, I cannot cum. I had no permission to cum. Punishment would have been more than what I could handle if I did, especially if someone other than Master made me.

"Please, please stop," I whispered, in a feeble attempt to fight.

But I stayed still, having learned my lesson. At this very moment, I hated my body for not being able to control my desire, betraying me like never before. The doctor was now working my clit too nicely, and I feared he was right. I would not be able to control myself. The build up was getting intolerable, and tears started soaking the blindfold. I heard the muffled moan of the nurse as she gentle suckled my breasts, alternating between them, and the doctor seemed to be answering her, moaning as my clit got too close to exploding under his skilled tongue.

All I could think was, God no... I can't.... I fought as hard as I could, but was losing the battle. Just as I was ready to explode against my will and effort, with everything I had in me, he stopped his gentle and slow assault on my clit and laughed. I screamed in disappointment.

"You were about to cum, weren't you?" I could feel him still between my legs. I know better than to answer or move. My clit was spasming, wanting release so badly, wanting to be touched again, and I hated him for that.

"Oh yes. Your Master will be really upset when you cum." He started again, slowly, on my clit, gently, slightly inserting the tip of his finger into my wet and eager hole. I wanted to scream, to plead for mercy, but I didn't. Not moving, not venting with words or moans, not seeing, with most of my senses taken from me made all this so much worse, so much more difficult. The doctor brought me to the edge again, stopping every few seconds only to bring me even closer, then backing off to not grant me what I was undeniably begging for in my head.

His finger was slowly working its way deeper in me, not fucking me yet. Just painfully teasing me. And that drove me nuts. I wanted to squirm; I wanted to be fucked, and I wanted his finger deep in me. This was getting too overwhelming, and I felt my body give in. I simply could not handle it anymore. I was going to let go, let myself explode. As I was about to, I felt movement by my head, lips close to my ear, and a chilling whisper.

"You do not have permission, my sweet. This test is for your own good. I know this must feel great on your clit, on your nipples. Are they not good at touching you? But you must obey." He repeated, "You do not have permission."

MASTER!! A wave of comfort and fear at the same time invaded me. God! Master was watching! How long had he been here? At this point, there was no way I could not cum, and he was there watching me fail.

"Don't stop anymore," he directed. And the movements and sensations intensified. In disbelief, I felt my whole body shiver uncontrollably. I felt Master's hands on my hips, holding me down as the doctor ever so slowly put all his attention on my clit, pushing me over the edge.

"God nooo!!! M-Master!" I screamed, breathing too fast.

"I am so sorry!" I cried out, as they kept working me, electrifying my whole body for what seemed to be like an eternity. I had never cum so hard, for so long, in my life. Then, they all let me go, removing their hands from my body. There was silence for a few seconds, aside from my sobs. I heard the door open, someone stepping out, and the door closed. Master shifted and moved his lips to my mouth, kissing me gently and lovingly.

"I know that was a hard test for you, love. I was really hoping you would pass it. But you didn't. I am very upset." His voice was soft, but firm.

"Master, I am sorry, there is no excuse," I sobbed.

"No. There is no excuse," He laid his head on my chest. "But we will practice and make you better at this." I heard him walk away. "I'll see you at home. I must go prepare for your punishment".

Amity
Amity
4 Followers