A Thakur and His Bahu Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

For Binita the flooding surge of warmth brought out deep sighs and screams in the throat. Her womb filled with this wonderful man's sumptuous outpourings. She felt his seed deep in her and she held steady as he plunged and held himself in more than once. His pleasure was so important to her, she just wanted him to savor every tremor of his and for her to receive every little spend from his system.

As the rapidly shrinking cock slipped away, Binita found herself unsupported as the Thakur had now placed his hands on the wall. She fell over, suitcase and all. She now was on her back, half inside her suitcase, looking up at Thakur who was standing still, hands on the wall. Thankfully for Binita, the ghagra skirt fell back to cover her, though her ass was still not covered.

She watched Thakur, lost in the trance of his experience, except for the occasional shuddering aftershock of his orgasm. He threw his head back, his hand reached for his cock and he gave himself a squeeze through a handful of cloth, squeezing out the never ending dribbles and yet drying his cock.

He looked down at his Binita, lying in a heap amongst clothes, the lower part of her blouse open and showing part of her breasts. Her eyes looked deep into his. They were soulmates. Her hand roamed over her the lower belly with the womb within and she palmed herself there, where he had deposited copious volumes of his seed. An indication of ownership.

She reached up inside his dhoti and squeeze-pinched the inside of his thigh. "Naughty man!" she pronounced and got up.

"Chalo, let me change," she said, signaling an end to the episode.

Thakur turned and checked the front of his dhoti and left. As Binita lifted her suitcase onto the low table, she froze. There at the window, was Maaji, Thakur's wife, her mother-in-law. Her hand was over her mouth and her bosom was heaving. When she was sure her husband had left the scene she entered the room and stood directly in front of Binita.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers
12