A Thakur and His Bahu Ch. 11

Story Info
He buys the neighbors silence.
6.3k words
4.57
145.4k
38

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers

Chapter 11: Thakur Protects a Relationship

That woman next door had to be stopped. Thakur was determined to make sure that Sheila, the neighbor who had spotted him fucking his daughter-in-law did not carry the tale to others, notably his son. The young woman Binita had been wrapped around him and was fluttering like a rag in a storm; she had taken in Thakur's not inconsiderably large cock and her stomach, womb and countless other internal organs were aflame.

The precise moment when they were spotted, the passions were incredibly high and stopping was not an option. They stumbled indoors and the fuck-fest continued on the drawing room rug.

But over the intensity of their physical intercourse, Binita had cried for the possible loss of both Thakur (her father-in-law) and Pritam (her husband), if Sheila aunty next door were to tell Pritam of her sighting the old man pounding his attractive, svelte bahu. Wild with lust, Thakur had continued to slide in and out of her lips and later her pussy, promising to control events in due course. Actually, at the moment of making the promise he had no clue on how he might do it. But he just needed the woman to go on and on.

Her inherent sauciness had matured beautifully at his sexual coaching and she was now an expert sexual partner. He luxuriated in her attentions and nothing could come in the way of his primeval burst. He felt a special strength in the surge of his cum when he was with her. Promises, not necessarily false, egged her on. No less in the grip of lust, Binita too took her complete pleasure.

It took Binita this realization of the threat of loss to submit herself completely to her babuji. She explicitly told him that she lusted his seriously large, animal cock, taking care to make a distinction between her lust for him and her love for her husband i.e. his son.

Thakur was comfortable with that idea. After all, early on both he and Binita recognized, implicitly or explicitly, that the only way to keep getting each other was under the cloak of legitimacy offered by her married status in that very household. Subsequently, Binita was torn between guilt and lust and tried to cure herself of the lust for that all conquering cock. But the Thakur never let her be.

Time and again, the chemistry between them ensured that old flames reignited to the quick. And where she showed greater determination to stay away from him, he broke all barriers.

On the few occasions he had used force, it merely heightened her own pleasure and she ended up begging to be fucked and treated like a sluttish whore.

From that, to the current situation where she had wept as they fucked, asking for thakur to protect their relationship was a welcome evolution for thakur.

But she had asked for, and possibly already gotten something more from her father-in-law that day. He had suggested that she get pregnant so that her position within the household would be secure. Binita had asked him to make her pregnant. And he well might have, given that she felt his warmth soaking her womb and then drench the floor beneath.

Satiated, and feeling manly as ever, Thakur had strode out of his son's flat to accost the peeping lady next door. He had his lungi (sarong-like lower garment) thrown on at a rakish angle. His body was glistening with the oil that he was being massaged with when the sexually charged atmosphere combusted. He was sweaty and glowing from open pores; but equally perhaps due to the glow of a fantastic session with his unbelievably competent bahu.

He was all fuelled up for threatening and bullying the neighbor into submission. To his mind, as he exited the door, it was just another of the typical sessions of threatening and intimidation that he had carried out for years in his village. It was the bedrock of his dominance of the local economy.

He felt very very different each time he fucked his bahu (daughter-in-law). She made him feel young, youthful and powerful at a completely different level. Thakur was still sexually active with the loosely organised harem around his haveli in the village. So it was not as if he had rediscovered sex in the arms of Binita. But the energy levels and outcomes were dramatically different with Binita. That sense of power added to his bounce in the step and more so today when he wanted to intimidate the neighbor.

That lady next door had no business intruding the privacy of his son Pritam's apartment. And yet she had, and she had spotted Thakur and Binita intertwined in a primal embrace, fucking, riding and ravaging one another. It had startled Binita and later she felt threatened. She had wept that Pritam would come to know from Sheila and the neighbor and that would be the end of the intense sex.

And there he was at Sheila aunty's door, next door. Sheila and her husband had taken the young couple next door under their wing. Their own children had left home for higher studies. The emptiness in their home was well compensated by Binita and Pritam's acquaintance and growing friendship.

When she had spotted the gripping fingers on a man's back and the grinding of bodies together through the trellis of her balcony, Sheila had no clue who it might have been. Many a time, she had heard the animal sounds of coupling through the walls. That had clearly been Pritam going at his young wife. It was a turn on and though she never discussed it with her own husband, the arousal had brought a new energy to their waning sex life. With increased activity came an increased appetite for all things sexual.

Fittingly, therefore, the first bodily reaction to the sighting was arousal. Sheila watched in fascination; the real thing overshadowed even the slickest produced soft- or hard-porn movie she had seen. The sounds, the wild clutching, the marks left by fingers on his back - and all this at a very close range.

As her hands crept into her track pants she realized the man was not Pritam. The woman was definitely the lively Binita. Who? An affair? The only older man in their building who might have come home had to be the watchman or the milkman. Was her young neighbor likely to indulge herself with someone below her social class? Unlikely, though the typical UP-wallahs were supposed to be prodigiously endowed, according to her kitty party gossipers!

(UP is a northern Indian state and along with another state Bihar, is the source of a majority of migrant workers in the Indian cities of Mumbai and Delhi. Rural in their origins, they are strong, muscular and hard working folk, whose families stay behind in the villages. It would be entirely plausible that these sex-starved men are well able to match the needs of the city-dwelling ladies whose men folk are rather eviscerated by the stresses and pollution of city-life.)

Sheila stroked her pussy which had moistened at a quick pace and was lost in the excitement of the moment when she heard father-in-law and daughter-in-law exchanging endearments as they reacted to each other. Shock and confusion reigned in her mind as she considered the implications of her discovery. She felt a sense of responsibility towards Pritam but equally, was unsure if she would merely end up wrecking a home.

Her aching cunt demanded attention and her fingers got busy, stroking from clit downward, plunging in her digits into an increasingly soppy cleft between her legs. It was then that Thakur caught her eye. She didn't withdraw her hand, betting that he might not be able to see her below the waist. His eyes traveled down her body and she saw him focus on the movements between her legs. She was spotted! She withdrew her hand in embarrassed shock. But if that man had spotted her, she too held a card against him.

When Binita and Thakur staggered out of sight, fucking all the way as they moved off, Sheila went indoors too, aching to soothe her burning cunt. Her husband Girish was not home. He had gone off to shop for fresh fish and he would be a while. She didn't want to tell him about the illicit relationship between their lovely neighbor Binita whom they treated as one of their own, and her father-in-law, before she herself had sorted her mind out. But she needed Girish right now to fuck her.

Desperately, she lay down on her reclining chair which was positioned close to the wall her flat shared with Binita's. She masturbated furiously, closing her eyes, imagining Binita being fucked while hoping to catch the sounds of the wild coupling. She rolled down her track pants around her ankles and legs spread wide she fucked her self. As her need grew so did her aggression and soon she found herself on the brink of hurting herself as she desperately sought release.

She heard a manly growl and timed her own release to that. Her eyes were closed and she imagined herself in Binita's place, taking in the older man. He was even older than Sheila herself but clearly the younger woman had found immense pleasure in him, age notwithstanding. Immense enough for Binita to throw caution, tradition and restraint to the winds.

That reality allowed Sheila to imagine a man who surely must know how to touch a woman in every place she needed it most. She imagined a man who through all those years had learned and discovered all there was about pleasure. And now a man who was sharing his experience by giving a young, inexperienced woman all the pleasure her husband was to learn at the altar of lovemaking. An advance taste of what the young woman had to steer her young man to.

Those thoughts led to a wracking release which had Sheila thumping her ass vigorously on the cushion below her and briefly lusting for the man next door. The intensity was such that if he walked in through the door she would have fucked him silly. As the tremors subsided, sanity returned. Drowsy now, she thought about the dilemma. It seemed less of a dilemma. The girl was just plain lucky and it was within the family. "Why not?" she thought, as she pleasantly allowed sleep to overcome her.

What awoke her was the furious clanging of her door-bell. She threw on a caftan and rushed to the door. She opened it to find at her doorstep the man, who if he had walked in a little earlier, she would have been willing to fuck all the way to sexual nirvana.

"Kahiye?" asked Sheila enquiringly, leaning on the door, arm stretched over her head. (What can I do for you?) She was relaxed from the intense orgasm she had had. She was thankful that she had masturbated herself to a furious release, otherwise she might have assaulted Thakur at the spot where he stood.

Sheila admiringly eyed the rustic's broad muscular frame. He glistened with oil and was clearly wrapped in minimal clothing. The redness on his skin could have been his robust health or perhaps the last tinges of the flush from sexual release. All told, he was quite a man and Sheila found herself sympathetic to Binita's fall to temptation.

"Shall we go in?" he asked, a little non-plussed by Sheila's chutzpah. The Thakur was used to submissive behavior from all those he addressed in his village and in his household. But this woman seemed to be enjoying his predicament and possibly taunting him. Sheila stepped aside to make way for him. Thakur strode past her, nearly brushing her body with his. Sheila scrambled out of the way to avoid contact. She was sure he was fresh from fucking that girl and she didn't think he had time to wash.

She shut the door and followed Thakur who had been presumptuous enough to walk around the apartment sizing up the place. She caught up with him in the kitchen and asked him, "Aap ko kuch chahiye kya?" (Do you need anything?)

"Dekhiye," he replied, drawing himself to his full height to exude authority, "Aap ney jo bhi dekha usey bhool jaiye." (Look, forget whatever you saw today.)

"What shall I forget? The sight of a dirty old man plundering his own bahu?" asked Sheila, taunting him.

"Whatever I did was with her full cooperation and desire," replied Thakur.

"That doesn't it make it right," countered Sheila.

"But it doesn't concern you," persisted Thakur.

"Maybe it does," said Sheila turning her back to him, her hands going up to her hair to tie it into a bun. The action lifted her breasts up.

The Thakur's nature belligerence burst forth. "How?" he asked aggressively.

"Any thing that happens to her, concerns me. I have to know," she replied.

"You have to know what? Whether she enjoyed herself? Whether she was willing? She is part of my house and I know how to handle her," he challenged her gruffly.

"There is so much that I don't know!" Sheila answered, hands on the table behind her.

"You don't know what it is to fuck around with me. Maybe I should just show you," said the Thakur, his face red. He stepped forward.

Sheila enjoyed the idea that he had lost his temper. That gave her control. "Don't make empty threats," she said provocatively, turning around as she said that. He could not possibly assault her; and definitely not sexual. She was confident of that at least.

As she turned she saw Thakur's hand lift his cock through the thin cloth of the lungi Sheila was startled by this display of uncouth behavior but also by the obvious stirring of his manhood. Quickly, she turned back, away from him. Her body was burning with embarrassment and she just wanted the bastard to leave.

Instead, she felt Thakur grip her arms and shove her forward on the kitchen table. Sheila placed her hands flat on the table to balance herself. Before she knew what was happening, his strong rough hands had bunched up her caftan and she felt the cool morning air on her thighs and ass.

"Rukiye! Stop!" she commanded him, spreading her legs to brace herself. Perhaps all it did was present the Thakur with a stable target. His hands roamed under her caftan and quickly discovered she was wearing nothing beneath. He stroked her belly with one hand and slowly crept upward to check out her breasts. She had a bra on. He insinuated one leg between her legs and knocked her knees apart.

"Isn't it enough you have fucked your daughter-in-law?" she asked, hoping to stop him with questions on the morality of the situation.

"Now I have to make sure the secret is kept," he replied, jerking his lungi free and letting it fall to the ground. He held his semi-erect cock in his hand and the pumped the clammy tool to bring it to full attention.

"Leave me or I will make sure everyone hears of it" Sheila threatened, even as her nipples felt unreasonably confined in the bra cups.

"I will give you a secret of our own for you to remain busy with," said Thakur and he inserted his cock, now sufficiently erect between her ass cheeks.

Sheila braced herself for further resistance and tried to turn but he had her in his grip. "Besharam! Bahu ko zarur aise hi chodne par majboor kiya hoga!" she gasped. (You shameless man. You must have coerced your daughter-in-law in this same fashion.)

"Is that how it looked when she had her legs locked around my hips?" he asked.

"That was today. How about the first time?" asked Sheila twisting and turning to deny him progress.

"The first time she nearly raped me!" he replied. "Now we are addicted to each other, that's all" said Thakur. As Sheila tried to make her body rigid, he thrust forward.

"NO!" screamed Sheila as the cock prodded her roughly, and nearly prised open her anus. She leaned forward to prevent that mishap. Thakur reached between them and directed his cock to her cunt which was now more open, with all the wiggling.

Sheila desperately hoped the older man would not feel the fluids in her pussy surging and flowing downward. Before the unconnected response from her body became open and obvious she had to stop this.

"Don't compound your first mistake with another one now. We can always talk about this," she gasped as she tried to wriggle out of his iron grip.

"That's what I came here to do in the first place," he grunted, as he guided his cock to nose around her nether regions.

"Whatever it is, she is your bahu," went on Sheila, confident that this change in conversation could reverse the situation. She also assessed the largeness of his cockhead and felt sure that she was going to have this man, it would have to be with her lying back, and legs open wide and enough lubrication to avoid being rent asunder.

"I think the best way for you to understand this would be to experience what she experienced. Then, maybe you can relate to this. Which was she first -- a woman or a daughter-in-law? And how to resist intense pleasure?" explained Thakur as he continued to caress and stroke her ass and back with one hand. The other hand continued to guide his cock to coax open her already parted pussy lips. He could sense wetness but that could well have been his own cock smearing her.

"There will be temptations. That does not mean one succumbs," argued Sheila, trying to close her legs together. All she achieved was rubbing her own legs against the leg he had placed between hers. The hard muscular limb, with his hairy legs caressing her soft thighs, fascinated her. He seemed to be made of steel. She felt burning desire in the pit of her stomach as her mind imagined and wondered, "How steely is his cock?".

"Yes, that's what philosophy says. Let us see if you can practice it," said Thakur. He resented her preachy tone. He just needed to teach her the lesson of her life in temptation and succumbing. He now reached under her below her belly. His middle finger slid to her slit. His fingers spread her lips. The other hand was used to guide his cock. When his cock felt his own fingers, he knew the target was found.

Instead of thrusting his hips, he carefully pistoned his cock in a precise movement which would have made a sniper proud. The cock slid forward with precise force, focused on the well-juiced target. Without any waste of energy in a general thrust, it splayed open the cunt and rode for some part of this length, before meeting further resistance.

Sheila bit her lip so that she would not be heard signaling the pleasure with an approving groan. When the bulb got stuck in the channel of her cunt she wished the flow would reach and lubricate him inward. But she could not be seen cooperating.

"You will have to stop this. With me. With her," she ordered futilely. As she tried to move she realized he had her pinioned. Movement was impossible. Except if she thrust back -- and that she was not about to do.

"Try this and tell if you can stop. If you can stop and do stop, then I will stop it with her too," replied Thakur. The woman's cunt was tight -- obviously not enough was happening in her marital bed. This was going to be pleasurable.

He rocked back and forth sawing along the long slit of her cunt and soon enough felt the surge of fluids -- clearly not his own. Hands slipped upward towards her breasts, still encased in her bra. His fingertips breached the underwire. Sheila shuddered involuntarily as the rough surface of his hands aroused a million trigger points in her soft, mildly saggy skin.

Her breasts were merely handles to grab. His eyes were closed and his mind was actually on the precise effect her cunt was having on his cock. The trunk was being caressed by lips and the head being pleasured by the narrowing passage.

"Sheila-ji," he murmured in mock respect. "Aap thoda tayar rahiye," he said, (do be ready for this) rocking into her gently, hands gripping her breasts. As he did so, the bra, tethered by only one hook, gave way and she felt his hands claim the entire territory, except for her nipples. And they instantly started to ache, begging for attention.

"For what?" gasped Sheila, tearing her mind away from his hands, his cock and his legs, all of which were touching her in intimate spots. She gripped the sides of the table. "Aap galat kar rahe ho," she stammered. (You are doing wrong.)

misterwho
misterwho
1,207 Followers
12