A Thespian Affair

Story Info
Husband suspects wife takes her leading role to serious.
7.5k words
4.22
98.4k
75
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers

I seem to be on a roll here lately. This is my third story in the past few weeks. There is sex in this story, but it's not that descriptive. I leave it to your imagination to fill in details. I like this story, and I hope you do to.

My name is John Anderson. I am 36 years old, and I have been married to Toni for 15 years. We met in college, fell in love, and yada yada yada, here were are. We decided after we got married to wait to have children.

Toni is a year younger than me. We were planning to start our family next year. I still plan on starting a family, it just won't be with Toni. Why you ask? Well, here is the rest of the story.

For the past 15 years, Toni and I have lived life to the fullest. We've really had a good time, and the sex has always been fantastic. We are a good looking couple, and would have had some beautiful children.

I got my degree in forensic biochemistry. I work in the CSI lab at the police department. Toni is an English teacher at a local high school. She teaches Senior AP English.

I loved my wife more than any man can love a woman. I thought she and I would spend the rest of our lives in eternal wedded bliss. We had so many good times together that it was hard for me to accept what happened.

All of our family and friends thought we were the perfect couple. I thought so too, at least until she got the lead part in a play at a community theater.

Toni had become interested in acting. No, not Hollywood or anything, but live plays at a local theater. She got some experience with some minor roles in some of the productions.

She came home one day and told me she had decided to audition for the lead female role in a play that was being staged. She felt like she was ready for the next step.

I had no problem with it, and told her to go for it. Little did I know at the time what the consequences of that decision would be.

After her audition she was a nervous wreck. We waited for the call to see if she got the part. We got the call that she had been selected, and she was ecstatic. We went out to celebrate that night. We came home and had a night of amazing sex. She was so turned on, and so was I. Little did I know at the time how things were about to change.

After that night, I saw very little of Toni. She was at rehearsal just about every night for the next three weeks. She barely gave me the time of day. She would work during the day, then off to rehearsal at night.

The only conversations we had was about the play, and her leading man David. According to Toni, he was so a amazing. All I heard was David this, David that. He thinks we should do this, or we should do that.

To top it off, the play was about an older woman, my wife, who falls in love with a younger man, David. I looked at her script and noticed there were some serious kissing scenes.

I decided to sneak over one night and peak at rehearsal. I stayed in the back out of sight, so Toni couldn't see me.

David looked to be about 12 or 13 years younger than Toni, and very good looking. No wonder Toni went on and on about him. I saw enough to know this was not good. There was a point during their rehearsal when they shared a pretty passionate kiss, and embrace. I'm betting he had his tongue inside her mouth.

I left feeling pretty depressed, and wondering what I should do. I knew that I couldn't just tell her to quit. I also knew that this had potential for disaster, as far as our marriage was concerned. I decided to tell Toni my fears.

When she came home, I asked Toni if we could talk. She said she was tired, and needed to get to bed, but I told her it was important that we talk now. We sat down on the couch.

"Honey I know you're very excited about this play, and it means the world to you, but I'm worried about what it's doing to our marriage."

She looked surprised. "What do you mean to our marriage?"

"Well, for one thing I hardly ever see you. This is the first time you have sat down and talked to me in awhile. It's like this play is far more important than me. We haven't had sex since that night we got the call that you had gotten the part. I'm just worried that I'm losing you."

"John I am so sorry I have neglected you, but this play is really important to me. I promise I will make it up to you as soon as it's over. Opening night is just a few days away, then it will only be one more weekend after that. I promise I will fuck your brains out for a week straight after it's over."

"There is something else bothering me Toni. I snuck in tonight to watch you rehearse. I just wanted to see my talented beautiful wife on the stage. I was really bothered by the kissing scenes. David really seemed to be kissing you for real."

"Sweetheart it is just acting. I am acting, and so is he. You have nothing to be worried about. You know I love you with all my heart. The kissing is just part of the play."

She went on to bed, but I stayed up thinking for awhile. Maybe she was right, but I just had this bad feeling about everything. There was still four more days of rehearsal, then the opening night.

While she was at rehearsal the next night, I decided I needed to talk to someone. I called Randi, Toni's sister. Her real name was Miranda, but everyone called her Randi.

I called her sounding pretty upset I guess because she told me to come right away. Toni's family adored me. I had always had a close relationship with Randi. She was so much fun to be around.

Randi was about four years younger than Toni, and to be honest, better looking. She had this killer body. Toni was very attractive, and sexy, but to me Randi was really hot.

Randi had an unbelievable set of tits. Toni wasn't very well endowed in that area, but I enjoyed what she had.

Now don't get me wrong, my relationship with Randi was just friends. I loved my wife, and had never even thought of cheating. I just needed someone to talk to, and Randi was about all I had.

When I got to her apartment, she asked if I wanted a glass of wine. I needed something, so we sat sat down with our wine.

I told her the whole story and my concerns. She told me that I was over reacting, and that Toni loved me to much to think about fooling around with a younger guy. We talked for awhile, then I went home. I hoped she was right.

The night before the opening, I decided to go to this bar for awhile. I had agreed to meet this good friend of mine who happened to be a private investigator. I wanted his opinion about my concerns.

His name was Jerry. He had been in the business for about ten years. I'm sure he has seen it all. I told him my story, and asked his opinion.

He said it might turn out to be nothing, but it wouldn't hurt to do a little checking. I told him opening night was tomorrow, and Toni had hinted that they might all go out for drinks after the play. There was no hint that I was invited.

Jerry asked, "Are you going to the play?"

"Yes, I was planning on being there to support my wife."

"Can you get me a ticket? I want to observe what happens in the play, then I will follow them afterwards if they go somewhere." Jerry said.

I agreed, but I felt so sneaky. Jerry said he would give me a discount. If there was any hanky panky going on, he would get me the evidence.

I told Toni when she came home to bring me two tickets. I had a friend that had heard about the play, and really wanted to see it. She was also getting a ticket for Randi, who would sit with us.

"You want to go to the play honey?" She said kind of nervously. It's like she really didn't want me there.

"Of course baby. I want to be there to support my beautiful wife who is the star of the show."

She gave a nervous laugh and said, "I don't know about star of the show, but I am excited."

The next night Toni said goodbye as she got ready to leave for the theater.

"Toni, I just want you to know how proud I am of you, and that I love you so much more than you will ever know." I said.

She gave me a funny look, then smiled. "I love you too baby. As I said earlier, the cast may go out and celebrate after the play. I will call and let you know if I'm going. If I do, we will be out late, so you can go on home and get to bed."

She does not want me to go. I wonder what that means. Well, I guess Jerry will find out for me.

"Break a leg honey," I said as she walked out the door.

Watching that play was the hardest thing I have ever done. There were not only kissing scenes, but actual make out scenes. I know how Toni looks when she enjoys kissing and sex. She had that look with David. She wasn't acting, it was real to her. Even Jerry commented on how real it looked.

Towards the end of the play there was a scene where you knew they were going to make love. Now they didn't actually do it on stage, but the making out was pretty intense, and the audience knew what was going to happen.

I couldn't stand it. When they broke away from their kiss, I got up and walked out. Randi was sitting next to me, as was Jerry. They could both see the pain on my face. I don't know if Toni noticed me walking out, but I think she did.

I went to my car and sat for a little bit. I was about ready to leave when the passenger door opened, it was Randi. She could see the tears in my eyes.

"John I will admit that the scenes and dialogue between Toni and David seemed pretty real, but don't you think it was just them acting?"

"Toni is not THAT good of an actress. I know my wife, and I don't think she was acting. I think that she believes this play is for real."

My phone rang. It was Toni. She told me that the cast was going out after their meeting with the director, but for me not to wait up. She didn't say anything about me walking out, or if I even liked the play.

I relayed what she said to Randi. I called Jerry and told him to follow them, and find out what he could. I explained to Randi who Jerry was.

She still thought I was over reacting.

"I need a drink Randi, want to have one with me? No telling when Toni will be home, if she even comes home."

She agreed so we found a bar not to far from the theater, and went in. We got our drinks, then went upstairs to the loft where it wasn't so loud.

Jerry called in a little bit and told me he had followed them to the same bar Randi and I were in. I told Randi, so we positioned ourselves where we could see below us, but not be seen.

Sure enough here came most of the cast. David and Toni were walking together. He had his arm around her. They sat down not only next to each other, but very close together.

I saw Jerry take up a position nearby. I'm pretty sure he had a mini camera.

They all started drinking, and quite heavily I might add. Toni and David were getting more and more familiar. They started practicing their kissing scenes, as everyone laughed. Then it was obvious they did it for real. Then I could see his hand on her leg. It was up her bare leg as her skirt was hiked up some.

Randi was appalled. She wanted to go down there and yell at her. I grabbed her, and we snuck out. I had seen enough. Jerry would get the rest for me.

I took Randi back to her car and told her not to contact Toni. I wanted to see if she really would cheat on me.

Randi apologized for the actions of her sister, and told me if I needed anything, just call.

I went home and waited for Jerry's call. He called shortly thereafter, and said Toni and David had gone to his apartment. He had pictures of her kissing him at the front door before they went in. He also had pictures of him fingering her while still at the door. They had just gone in his apartment. He would call when she left.

So at this moment, David dick was probably being sucked by my loving wife. I went upstairs to pack.

About an hour later Jerry called and said my wife had left his apartment. He said when they opened the door, she was dressed, but he was wearing only his underwear. They started kissing at the front door, but apparently David got horny again. He turned her around, lifted up her dress, and gave her a quickie from behind. He had pictures of that. She was not wearing her panties.

I set my bags in the hall, then waited on the couch for Toni to get home.

Jerry emailed me all the photos. I opened up my lap top, and set it on the coffee table, with the slides ready to play.

Thirty minutes later I heard Toni slip her key in the door. I had turned out the lights in the hall where the front door was. She was tip toeing in probably thinking I was asleep. It was 2:00 in the morning.

"Must have been some celebration at that bar Babe."

She jumped, then gasped when she saw me sitting in my chair.

"John, you scared the shit out of me. What are you still doing up? I told you I would be late."

"Midnight is late for a married woman. It's 2:00 in the morning Toni."

"I'm so sorry John. The opening night was so successful, we probably celebrated a little to much afterward. Did you like the play?

"Oh yea, it was great. I love watching my wife making out with a handsome young guy 12 years younger than her. Especially when she seemed to be enjoying it so much."

"It was just acting John. It was part of the play. I didn't see you after the play?" She said.

"I left during that last scene Toni. It was more than I could take. I know you, and you weren't acting. It was real to you. Besides, I'm sure you were pretty happy I wasn't around after the play. You made it clear I wasn't invited to the celebration. I'm sure you wanted to be with David, not me."

"That's not true John and you know it. I love you baby. You are my husband and best friend."

"You sure have a funny way of showing it. What time did you leave the bar, and where did you go?"

Let's see if she can come clean and tell the truth.

"I left the bar about 1:30, then came straight home." She said.

"You are a liar Toni. Let's quit playing games."

"Sit down in front of that lap top, and listen to what I am about to tell you."

She started crying as she sat down.

"I was in that bar you went to. So was your sister Randi. We saw everything. You were kissing him the whole time you were there."

"It was a joke John. We were replaying the scenes from the play as a joke." She said.

I started the slide show. Jerry got some good close up pictures of everything.

"How did you get the pictures?"

"A friend of mine is a PI. He took pictures of the whole thing."

I saw a look of fear come across her face. She murmured, "Oh shit."

"Oh shit is right you cheating whore. Take a look at this."

She saw the pictures of her going into his apartment, and coming out. Then I showed her the pictures of their quickie at the front door.

I walked over and jerked up her skirt. She did not have on her panties, and there were dried cum stains on her thigh.

She broke down, and started apologizing, telling me she didn't mean for it to happen.

"It just happened John. You are right. The play became real. We fell in love, and I wanted him tonight. I'm really sorry I hurt you."

"Not as sorry as I am Toni. This guy doesn't love you. I guarantee it's not real to him. He is just getting a piece of ass from you. He will be gone when he has had enough."

"You're wrong John. He does love me. I could tell during rehearsal, during the play, and tonight in his bed."

"Toni, did he use a condom, or was there any protection?" I asked.

"No, David doesn't like condoms, but I won't get pregnant. I'm not in my ovulating cycle."

'What about STD's, or aids, or some other killer disease?"

"He told me he was clean, and I was the only woman he has been with in a long time."

"Bullshit Toni. He is using you."

She was crying pretty hard. "No he isn't. He is in love with me John."

"It's just a play Toni. Can't you see that?"

I had finally had enough. I walked over and picked up my bags.

"What are you doing John?" Like it was a big shock I would leave.

"I'm leaving Toni. What in the hell did you think I would do? I won't stay married to a wife who is a cheating whore. I will be filing for divorce Monday. You can stay in this house. You can make the payments, and pay the utilities. If you decide to sell, we split the profit 50/50.

"Don't leave John. I don't want you to go. I do love you."

"What do you want from me Toni? You want to stay married to me, yet go fuck David anytime you want to? Well it doesn't work like that. I'm not one of those cuckold husbands who gets his rocks off seeing his wife with another man."

"I'm sorry John. I don't want that either."

"Tell me this Toni. Are you in love with David?" I said.

"I don't know, I think I am. I mean I think we have fallen in love."

"Can't you see Toni, you have gotten so into character for this play that you think it is real. Well I will tell you what is real. Tonight you fucked a man who was not your husband. I have proof. I cannot live with that. Goodbye. I hope you and your little boy toy have a good life."

I grabbed my lap top and my bags. I was going to make sure everyone in her family saw what she did to me. I walked out with her crying. I never looked back.

I found a motel, and got a room. Before going to bed, I wrote out an email explaining everything Toni had done. I attached some of the pictures, including the one of them having a quickie at the front door of his apartment. I sent it to all her family, and some of our close friends.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day for her. I hope she can concentrate on David during the play.

The next morning I called Randi. I asked her if she had looked at her email. She said no. So I told her what happened after we left the bar. She then looked at her email, and the pictures.

"I'm so sorry John. I mean I am really so sorry." She said.

That is when I lost it. It all finally erupted. All the hurt, the pain, the emotions of the night before. I cried like a bady to her on the phone.

"Where are you John?"

"In a motel," I sobbed.

"Get over here now. Pack your bags and get over here. Your staying here with me until we can figure this out." She said.

When She opened the door, I collapsed in her arms. She held me and let me cry. It went on several minutes before I calmed down. We sat down on the couch, and she had me tell her everything.

I know I looked like shit. I didn't sleep much. I had on the same clothes, and had not eaten since yesterday at noon.

Randi told me to go get a hot shower while she fixed me some bacon, eggs, and toast. The shower and clean clothes felt good, and I ate all the food she put out.

She told me to move into her spare bedroom for now. If I decided to stay awhile, I could pay rent. I gladly accepted. I had no where else to go.

Soon after, I crashed and slept a good three hours. Randi told me she called Toni, and Toni pretty much gave her the same shit story she gave me. Randi said everyone in the family is so pissed at Toni.

"Our parents aren't even speaking to her. They support you in this John," Randi said.

Randi was a lifesaver. That night she went to the store and got us a couple of steaks, and some bottles of wine. We had a great meal, and got drunk together. We stayed up late just talking. I can't begin to describe how much better she made me feel.

I took off Monday, and met with a good divorce attorney that specialized in adultery. I was charging her with adultery, and asking for a 60/40 split in my favor. I figured her boyfriend would get at her money, so the less I could give her, the better.

We didn't have much debt, and there were no kids. Texas does not have alimony, so that was not an issue. My lawyer felt like I had a good chance with the evidence I had.

I know this was probably mean of me, but I couldn't resist. I had her served backstage at the theater right before the play Friday night. It had to be embarrassing, but I'm sure everyone knew about Toni and David.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers
12