A Thief Punished

Story Info
A young latina breaks into the wrong house.
910 words
3.76
103.1k
12
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blover
blover
12 Followers

In retrospect, it must have looked as though no one was home. Both cars were gone from the driveway. It was mid-afternoon and I was taking a nap. I awoke to the sound of something dropping the basement and then a shuffling noise. I got up quietly and looked out at the drive. There was a car parked at the end, but no occupants. I heard more from the basement. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and went to investigate. As I got to the bottom of the stairs, the door in the hallway opened. A young Latina woman appeared. She saw me. Her eyes widened as she said, "Oh shit!"

I held up the knife and said, "Don't move."

She held her hands up slightly and said, "Wait, I can explain."

I took one of her hands and twisted it behind her back, replying, "I'm sure you can."

I guided her back into the room she had entered, which fortunately for me, was lined with toys. I took a pair of handcuffs and slapped them on the hand behind her back. I reached up and grabbed her other hand, pulled it back and slipped the other cuff over it.

"Hey! What are you doing?" she yelled.

I jerked her arms up and secured the handcuffs to a hook in the ceiling, then settled back to have a look at her. She was young, nineteen at the most, five and half feet tall, long dark hair, caramel colored skin and full lips. She had nice curves, hidden beneath denim clothes. "Well, as I see it, you just broke into my house and I am pondering whether to call the police."

As I walked around her, she said, "Please don't call the cops?"

"Do you have any better ideas?" I replied.

"I could make it worth your while," she suggested.

I wandered closer and said, "Well, let's see what you have to offer."

I reached over and unbuttoned her jacket. Opening it, I was rewarded by large breasts beneath a tube top. I grabbed her tits roughly, and then yanked her top down. "Nice rack," I said as I kneaded her casabas.

"Mmmm, very nice," I mused, "but you were an awfully naughty girl. You should be punished. Think you can handle that?"

She looked defiantly at me, "I can take anything you can dish out."

I unzipped her jeans and pulled then down to her ankles, then grabbed her panties and tore them off. I held them to my nose, then stuck them in my back pocket. I ran my hands over her body, taking my time to pinch her young flesh here and there. "We'll see about that," I breathed.

I picked up a bamboo rod and zinged it across her ass. "Ow!" she yelped, "You son of bitch!"

I took her panties from my back pocket and stuffed them in her mouth. A little tape completed the job and I went back to swatting her butt. She had a cute little butt and it danced about as I caned her, each stroke rewarded with a muffled grunt. When she was nice and red, I put the rod down and picked up a riding crop. Aiming carefully, I lashed her right breast. This elicited a muffled scream and much struggling. Now I had a delightful game of striking each of her big breasts alternately, as they danced about with her struggles. I awarded myself extra points when I landed on one of her nipples, which grew hard with the pain.

When I reached 100 points, I couldn't stand it any more. I had been hard since I first secured her to the hook. I dropped the crop and my trousers. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily, her breasts heaving. Without a word, I took hold of her knees and parted her legs, hauling them up and open. After a moment of positioning, the head of my cock found the opening I sought. Looking into her eyes, I thrust up into her. Her eyes and head rolled back as I buried myself deep and started to bang her. She was completely exposed and I worked her hard, every stroke slamming hard into her. I took both her legs in one hand, so I could grab her tits as I fucked her. It wasn't long before I was ready to blow. So, I pulled out.

I let her legs fall and unhooked her arms from the hook. She fell to the floor. "Oh, you're not done yet." I said, as grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to her knees. I pulled her panties out of her mouth. She started to say something, but was gagged as I shoved my cock into her mouth. I took hold of the back of her head and thrust, my cock snaking down her throat. "C'mon slut, suck my cock!" I yelled. I face fucked her hard. She gagged and thrashed, tears running down her face, as I plunged down her throat again and again. Abruptly, I came. Holding her head tight against me, I shot streams of cum deep down her throat.

When my orgasm finally subsided, I pulled her off me. She fell back, choking and gasping.

When she recovered, she looked up at me, cum dripping down her face onto her big tits. "Satisfied?" she spat.

"I think you have paid your debt to society," I smiled.

blover
blover
12 Followers