A Thing of Beauty

Story Info
Her reaction was a surprise.
1.7k words
4.24
221.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

I guess I must have made my interest obvious. The truth is I really did find her appearance fascinating.

But I get a bit ahead of myself here.

Her name was Misti, her husband's name was Mike. They were the only married couple that hung around, having met at one of my parties in the first place. They were my good friends, the kind who might just roll up and knock on the door, knowing they would always be welcome.

Me? I lived alone in a farm house out in the country a ways, and since we were all young, my place was the local party house.

Someone was there most of the time, I had spare rooms and people would just crash overnight, I never minded. I liked it, in fact, the bar was always stocked, and I was famous for my breakfasts in the mornings for whoever stayed overnight.

Oh, sure, women, too. Lots of them. I would wake up in bed with one, sometimes two. Once there were three, what the heck, we were all young.

But Misti was pregnant, and it was one of those situations where she absolutely glowed. She couldn't party like we did, no drinking, or anything like that of course. But she and Mike were around a lot. Mike had taken one look at Misti, her exotic looks, long dark hair and easy personality got him going. Mike was relentless in his pursuit. I had actually had plans on Misti myself but I backed off when they started getting hot and heavy. Within one short week they were making racket in one of my upstairs bedrooms, and within 2 months they got married.

Bit of a shock to our circle, but we got used to it.

This incident all started when Misti made some comment about how big she was getting, and big was the word. By the seventh month she was at the point where the only clothes she could really wear were those huge baggy pullovers, no pants would stay on her at all. She had completely given up on bras, her breasts were at least three times normal size.

We were all sitting around listening to music and just bullshitting, when Mike made some comment about how ugly Misti looked because she was so fat.

Misti wasn't fat at all, she was just huge with child. Of course Mike got landed on pretty good by all of us, Misti went into a pout and I could tell she was near tears.

I told her that she was the most beautiful creature I ever saw in my life and I was telling her the truth. Everything about her, the way her fanny waddled when she walked, her huge stomach swinging back and forth as she stepped with care to keep her balance, her huge breasts swollen, unable to hide at all beneath the loose clothing, wonderful to me.

All beautiful, I almost couldn't keep my eyes off her. I actually wished she carried my child more than once.

It wasn't a sexual thing to me though, it was...well, beautiful, nature at work.

Of course Mike, being a bit of an asshole when he had a few drinks, made some more comments, Misti finally couldn't hold back and let go with a flood of tears.

It pissed me off, I told Mike to go to bed, he got up and stormed out, piled in his car and off he went before we could get him stopped.

Nothing to do but hope he made it, and keep Misti overnight.

She was upset, I could understand. I hugged her until the tears stopped, the rest of the party broke up after that and everyone left, leaving me and Misti alone.

I didn't want her dealing with the steps to my upstairs bedrooms, so I told her to take my room. There was a bit of an argument which I won, finally she agreed, and I just crashed in one of my beanbag chairs in the living room.

A noise woke me up several hours later, out of the corner of my eye I saw Misti look out the bedroom door at me. I was almost dozing, didn't move. Satisfied that I was asleep, Misti stepped out and headed for the bathroom. My old farmhouse only had one bathroom, it was between the kitchen and the living room, my bedroom was off to the side towards the rear.

I kept a nightlight in the kitchen, so Misti had to walk past me towards the light to reach the bathroom. Misti was a little on the modest side anyway, and being big from her pregnancy added to that.

As she walked past, I realized she was wearing a filmy light nightgown. I had actually seen her in it before, but it kept her body hidden, and she had on a bra and panties that time anyway.

Misti didn't wear undergarments anymore, uncomfortable I guess. When she stepped towards the bathroom, the light was behind her, the nightgown simply seemed to vanish. She might as well have been naked, I could see her swollen breasts clearly, I could make out the big curve of her abdomen. As she turned towards the bathroom door, I saw the nipple on her right breast, it was big and puffy looking, black as night.

I felt the beginning of excitement in my loins, but dismissed it, after all, Misti was Mike's wife.

A few minutes later she came out, headed back towards the bedroom. Then she stopped, and went back into the kitchen. I watched as she opened my refrigerator, poured a small glass of milk. She tipped it back to drink, again the light made her appear completely nude.

Feeling guilty, I closed my eyes, but they wouldn't stay closed. I watched as she went back past me to the bedroom, shut the door.

I slept again, then something woke me up not much later. I opened my eyes, Misti was sitting over by the wall in one of my chairs. She saw me wake up, I realized she was holding one of my big bath towels wrapped around her.

"Is something wrong?"

"I just can't sleep."

"Do you need more blankets, maybe some warm milk?"

"No. It's just. Oh, Mike, he thinks I am ugly."

"You aren't ugly, you are beautiful!"

"But my stomach is so big, Mike won't..."

"Beautiful."

"My belly button, it sticks out."

"Misti. You really are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life!"

I meant that.

My mouth opened to offer more encouragement.

"I want to see you naked."

Now where did that come from? I had meant to tell her how good she looked.

"Really?"

Well, I had said it, no backing down now.

"Really!"

"You won't..you don't think...." She left that hanging.

"No, Misti. I really do love the way you look, the way you walk, everything about you."

She got a funny look, lay the towel across her lap, bared her stomach. It was round and firm looking, her navel was fully inverted, I suppose my expression convinced her.

"Can I?"

"Sure."

I reached out and touched her stomach, I felt the motion as her baby moved inside at my touch. She left out a sigh, it was a fantastic moment.

I pulled my hand away, leaned back.

"Do you want to see my..." Then she pulled the nightgown up, baring her swollen breasts. The light from the kitchen was enough, I could see her large dark nipples, they actually puffed out like dark marshmellows, the very tip was tiny buttons. They began to tighten as I watched.

"May I?" I asked.

"Sure."

I reached out and lifted her right breast, feeling the weight, letting my fingers move over her, exploring. She let out a sigh.

"That feels nice."

I took her nipple between my thumb and index finger, she leaned back and let me, I rolled the tip gently. Then I felt the other breast, did the same. Finally, with reluctance, I pulled my hand back. Her breathing had quickened, she lay there making no attempt to cover her body. I just sat and drank in the view.

Then she looked at me, smiled.

"Wait until you see this!"

She set the towel aside, pulled the nightgown over her head. Looking directly at me, she opened her legs. The dark mass of pubic hair parted, revealing a set of lips that were so big and swollen I almost couldn't believe it. I just stared.

"You can touch me there if you want to."

I wanted to.

I reached out, let my fingers drift up and over her, felt her shudder. I repeated the motion, she dampened, I used my fingertips to slide up her lips, found her button, lifted gently.

Misti groaned, pushed upwards against me. I started to pull my hand away.

"No! Please!" She pushed at me, opened her legs wider.

I slid over between her legs, leaned down and put my mouth on her. She tasted like spring water, I began to lick her, roll the puffy masses of flesh with my lips as she surged and groaned. I felt her begin to orgasm, pressed one finger gently at her opening. Then my finger slipped inside, I stroked the upper ridges of her with the tip of my finger as I licked away at her. She exploded, my other hand was on her tummy, covering her navel. Her abdomen rippled in waves, then subsided. I felt her jerk, realized she was sensitive, so I leaned back and just looked at her.

Finally her eyes opened.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure."

"You really think I am beautiful like this?"

"Oh, yes."

"I want to..you know. But we can't right now."

"It's all right."

"No it's not, let me..!"

Misti curled up between my legs at the foot of my beanbag chair. She looked me right in the eyes, then reached down and pulled the front of my shorts down. I was erect. She fondled me for a moment, then tugged at my shorts, I lifted my hips to help.

Her mouth engulfed me, just the head at first, then she pressed forward, all of me went into her mouth. It was just a few minutes and I exploded, she licked me clean, eagerly.

"You taste good."

Then she lay on the beanbag chair beside me, just cuddling. It was so nice, her swollen breasts and big tummy was warm and felt good pressed against me.

Then she whispered in my ear.

"How about the next baby is yours?"

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers