A Thing She Just Can't Fight Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

He'd been reclining until then, leaning back against the door of the place. Now, she watched the ridges over his abdomen stand up and move a little as he rose up just a bit so as not to change her angle and Delia felt the wonderful tickle of his feathered wing sliding up her back.

She brought her own forward, laying them over him.

They stayed that way for a quarter of an hour as she worked him until it took only her kisses on his sweet lips to interest that perfect prick into its hardness for her.

"Will you feed this one once again?" she asked softly in an accent which was never heard in daylight on this world and he nodded.

"If you tell me your name, wild and lovely thing."

It wasn't much, but his simple sentence charmed her, so she kissed him again before she spoke in regular English, "Thank you. My name is Delia. What are you called?"

"Sammael," he said a little reluctantly.

She grinned at that, "Somebody named her little baby after one of the big boys, huh? As far as I know, that's the name of one of the heavy hitters out that way.

Big bastard from what I've heard; Angel of Death type."

"I guess," he said, "I've never been there, so I've never met him. I was born here."

"Born?" she asked, "You were born, .... um, here? I thought you were one of them."

Sammael shook his head, "Uh-uh. My mother was a fallen angel and ..."

He saw the way that Delia looked and he was quick to re-state it. "My mother fell from grace because she came here on an errand and she fell in love with a mortal. I didn't mean to say that she crossed over. Sorry.

I tried a few times when I'd see one or two angels, but after a second, they won't talk to me."

"So you're a half-breed just like me, huh?" Things were starting to make sense to Delia now.

He looked completely surprised, "I didn't know. Really."

"Aw, come on, Blondie," Delia smiled as she managed to lick his manhood from where she sat for a moment, "What else can do something like this, huh?

Who else but a half-breed would come up here and do it, because she found a real cutie who looked so nice? Not a full-blood, you can bet your sweet little ass."

He shook his head, "I meant that I thought you were full demon. You looked that way to me, and ... well, I really didn't have enough time to think of much, did I?"

"No, I guess not," Delia nodded, "My father was full demon. Supposed to be a real powerhouse, not that I'd know.

He came here and saw a woman that he wanted and I'd guess that Momma didn't give him too much of an argument over things. She was in a good place while it lasted, I guess. Momma told me that there were days when he wouldn't even let her get out of bed except to pee and then she'd run right back to him.

Momma never said it to me this way, but I figure that as soon as he knew that he'd left her with a little reminder, he began to teach her while he was fucking her. Some of it was for her to teach me and the rest was just what I knew when I was born.

He left Momma not long before I showed up. I wouldn't know, but I guess that she was never the same after that. I've never met my father. But I have met some aunts and uncles a couple of times."

He reached for her and it felt fabulous to Delia, so she began to move the finger that she had inside of him a little bit.

"I can tell some things about people," she said softly, "I knew that you'd like this. I just can't really understand why, though."

She was so gentle with him and after a while, he opened those eyes and she saw that they'd gone a little sad as he admitted that he was a virgin as far as females went. About three years before, he'd met a man and been seduced.

"I couldn't help it," he said, looking a little as though he was torn between ruining this by showing the way that he still felt used or just giving in to what she was doing for him, "I -- I just fell. But when we were alone, he ... well, he wasn't very nice to me and it really hurt. He laughed at me and then he left me.

When I got over it, I found that there was something about it that I liked, that's all. Not the way that he treated me or how he was mean about it, but there were a couple of minutes when it felt good -- before he went back to trying to tear me apart again."

Delia kissed him for a moment, "Do you like me and am I doing it right for you?"

He nodded as he looked at her in wonder for a little while -- seeing right in through her amazing slitted irises and down into her soul, "And you're so beautiful. Thank you."

Delia could have fallen over.

When she looked human, she wouldn't have called herself more than mildly pretty on her best day no matter how much effort that she put into it. She'd heard the old statement about a beautiful woman having the ability to stop a clock -- just as an expression, of course.

As what she was underneath like now, well, she'd been known to seize up pacemakers with just a look. And not in a good way, either.

"Beautiful?" Delia smiled, "You know, I can usually see it when a person isn't wearing their glasses. You sure had me fooled. You really think I'm beautiful?"

He reached for her and touched her cheek very softly. Delia couldn't believe what she was looking at as she stared into those absolutely gorgeous green eyes, right in the middle between emerald and jade, depending on the light. She peered into his soul and learned that he yearned to know someone honest whom he might trust and --

She backed her gaze out and looked at his face, not believing that she'd found one like him.

When Sammael nodded, Delia knew that he was being truthful.

"Darling Sammael," she smiled, "for something as nice as that, I'd give you a lot in a bed sometime, and besides finding somebody like you, I've also just found out that I like doing this for you.

I've never done this before, but a girl like me just knows these things and I love doing this for you. Baby, I could do this for you all afternoon and be happy just to look at your face, but ...

Are you sure that you even like girls?"

"I don't know," he said a little slowly with a sort of blank look, "I mean, ... I like them to look at them and I really like looking at you more than any of them Delia, but nobody takes me seriously. I can't get a job and I can't go anywhere to meet any girls. You need money to do that -- and I don't have any. Well, not for that."

"Would you like to try with somebody like me, Sammael?" she smiled, "I was thinking that we ought to try it. Close your eyes and imagine us together."

When his eyes closed, Delia began to send him images and little back-of-the-eyelid videos from her imagination and she monitored his reaction by holding his manhood gently.

She was careful to keep it at just the edge of being interested. She got strong reactions from scenes where he was having vaginal intercourse with her, but the strongest two were when they were doing it anally, though those ones were just some things that she'd tossed in there because they'd crossed her mind and she realized that she liked the thought of it as well, once she imagined doing it with Sammael.

She'd never had an interest before.

"Well, this is nice," she smiled, "I think that we both seem to have something in common.

I'll tell you what," she said as she slowly withdrew her finger, "You stick with me, Sammael, and we'll try it out.

I've got to pick up my kids soon and turn in my haul of cans and stuff where I work. I've just started a job at the county dump. It pays alright, but I'm still at the point where I have to pick up other people's trash, looking for refundable cans until I get my first pay.

Do you have any kind of work history? Maybe I can help you get a job."

She'd glossed over the detail a little quickly, wondering if the thought of children in her life might put him off at all but he gave no sign that he'd really heard it.

He looked over at her uncertainly, "I can run some heavy equipment like a pay loader. My dad taught me and I took courses for it, but when I try to get hired on working for road crews, they always take somebody from out of a list of people that they know, or who might have worked for them before."

Delia was shocked for a moment, but then she did have a bit of personal experience at knowing just what he meant about not being taken seriously. "You got licenses and all that for those things?"

He nodded, "Yeah, but nobody even wants to look at them."

He sighed a little sadly, "I was about to just sell my car and fly back home with my tail between my legs."

Delia couldn't understand that.

"I don't know about some things ... uh, I mean, why would you fly back when you have a car. Or don't you have money for gas?"

He looked back at her and then she saw him get what she'd meant.

He shook his head, "No. I didn't mean fly home flapping all the way. I have a helicopter."

She blinked a couple of times as she digested that. "But you said that you didn't have money."

"I don't think you understand," Sammael said, "I'm hanging on by a thread, getting closer and closer to the point where I have to call it quits and go back. I have money, Delia. But it costs quite a bit to fill the fuel tanks on a helicopter like mine. It's not really for light use, though I guess I could always do the sightseeing thing. Mine is more for hauling loads, like logging or ... as a sky crane."

"How do you mean?" Delia asked.

"Well," he began as he thought about it, "Suppose you had let's say, an incinerator, and it had scrubbers built into the smokestack so that what comes out is cleaned so it doesn't pollute the air.

They only last so long before they need to be cleaned or replaced. That's usually done from above with a helicopter. They get lifted out and either cleaned on the ground -- or if things were planned well, another set is put in and the dirty ones are cleaned and put away for the next time.

I'd love to find work like that, but then, I'd need to set up a company and hire at least one other person as crew. I can fly the bird, but I'd need somebody looking down all the time to tell me if I was clear or if not, which way to move."

He shrugged with a resigned look, "Delia, I can't even find work for me around here, never mind anything like that."

He looked at her then, seeing an expression that he couldn't place. Well, he'd never even been this close to someone like her before in his life.

"Lemme think on it," she said after a second, "I might have an idea."

Delia moved to lie with her head on his abdomen and she took him into her mouth again. Sammael might not have been aware of it, but the gentle way that he stroked her horns and her hair sure bought him more than a few points with her.

She was hungry, it was true. But now ...

She also liked to do this for a man that she cared for. She wanted to smile, though she really couldn't right then, because until now, there really hadn't been anyone who'd fit that category.

As what she was, she could tell things about people -- just as she'd said. The men whom she'd known weren't worth this from her other than perhaps to teach herself how it went. But they'd all fuck up a good thing just being the assholes that they were, so she'd very rarely done it.

Even now that she knew more about him, this still seemed strange to her. Wonderful, but strange; one of her kind making out like this with one of his.

That just had to beat everything.

But here she was and loving it anyway.

Nobody had ever been this way for her before and she loved it, even though it reminded her of another hunger of hers. She hated to sleep alone.

Really hated it.

When she'd been alone, it had been one thing, but having the kids living with her had changed her a little. Without meaning to at all, she'd gotten the feeling that they were a little family. An odd one sure, but still ...

It made her feel as though there was somebody missing and the men she'd known, ... well, since the kids, she'd stopped seeing anyone. Too many things to fear and worry about.

Even alone as the head of the family, she always did her best for them. But they'd been living on a shoestring and the strain had been hard on her. Like just about anybody, Delia wanted to have the love of another for her. She wanted another adult to share the load with and to talk to.

After all day scraping by, month after month, she ached to have someone to hold on to at night.

"Delia?" He whispered, "I notice that you're playing with yourself." He couldn't really have seen it, but they were alike in the ability to sense things in each other.

"If you'd like, why not turn around and I can help you too?"

She stopped and asked, "Is that what you'd really like to do?"

He didn't need to speak because she had her answer in her feeling of him even quicker. But he did anyway.

"Yes, especially if you could ... talk to me again in that speech and the way that you were speaking English a little while ago."

She moved then to turn herself around and lie beside him, lifting her leg to give him access to her bare and almost dripping sex.

She didn't know all of the details. She only knew that for ones like her and her father, there was no such thing as pubic hair. What she had was only what she'd gotten from her mother -- and that was only there when she took that form. It disappeared the instant that she was like this. She didn't know if he'd mind a girl with disappearing pubic hair. She hoped not.

She preferred being like this. In fact, she'd even shaved her hair in the human form. But if she stayed that way for a few days, it always grew back.

"Grnsh tohn, Sammael. Tinh shi soh-hattept do-OOhnsah kah." It was back to her accented English after that as he'd asked.

"For you, new friend who thinks me beautiful, this one would do much."

She was very curious as to whether what she had to offer him body-wise was good enough, because suddenly, she really hoped that it would be.

She thrilled to feel his hands on her and it amazed her the way that he ran his palm over her flank while the other one held up her tail and caressed it so softly. She was certain that he'd never done this before and to know this about someone like her ...

As she felt the first of his soft and gentle kisses there, Delia felt a few of her issues settle out for her. His tongue parted her lips and finding that there were two sets to a female there, he quickly began to lick and suck them very softly, suddenly knowing that what seeped in her there had to be the most wonderful thing that he'd ever tasted.

The fact that she liked what he was doing made him feel pretty good, too.

A long, low moan slipped out of her unbidden. It surprised her but she didn't cut it short and it went on and on as she sucked Sammael.

As it went on, it was slowly taking on the tonal qualities of the sort of sound that a cat might make in warning -- though that wasn't what was meant and Sammael knew it. He was actually happy that he could cause her to feel pleasure on this scale.

To Sammael, this meeting between them was the most awesome fortune to him. He liked Delia very much for a few reasons.

He'd been here for a few months looking for work and it wasn't working out. More than anything, he wanted a friend, since from his side of things, he really sucked at finding one and he always had.

He knew that he was different from almost everyone else, and that sort of knowledge just adds several degrees of difficulty to things all by itself. After his one experience, he was fighting his own natural shyness these days.

He'd never think of it, but the truth was that he was very attractive to both sexes, but these days he just misinterpreted signs of interest that he saw and it made things even harder for him.

But Delia was different.

Well, besides being different.

She wasn't like everyone else either, so he just knew that she must have always had problems which were similar to his. And for once, he wanted to just let go of all of the things which he'd always felt as though he had to hold in check.

Also, ... for once, there was someone who was stunningly beautiful to him and she was interested in him. He knew that now too.

Not that he'd been looking for it exactly, but he'd had sex ed in school and he knew what a clitoris was, where it was located roughly, and what it was for.

He'd just never had the opportunity or the internal courage to ever get this close to one before; well, ... one which was attached to a girl that he'd have wanted to know.

His looks attracted people easily, but he'd never traded on them, being much too shy because he was different. Besides, back in school, he was the penultimate nerd, awkward beyond belief and painfully cognisant of it. He'd only come into his own at almost eighteen and by then, well, the damage had been done. He only looked the way that he did now because he'd given up trying to fit in and unwittingly ...

He'd become incredibly attractive in doing it. But he was still saddled with his uncertainty. Delia seemed to know it and understand.

Without thinking too hard about it, his tongue found her clitoris and her angry cat sound went up in steps with every soft swipe of his tongue.

Her sounds were really getting interesting, now containing her soft mewling and the odd little cry as well as her pleasured sighs -- all interspersed over the background of that moan which never stopped. He'd never heard anything even like the sound -- well, except from possibly an angry cat just before the fur was about to fly in an alley fight between two or more of them.

He guessed correctly when he surmised that it must be a demon thing.

Delia raised her head and cried out loud and long; her eyes squeezed shut as an orgasm took her. While the wave seemed to pass under her slowly, she laid her face against him. When she could, she redoubled her efforts and the second time that she came; he did as well, so it was a busy time for her.

When she'd gotten all that she could from him, she just relaxed in the glow and smiled softly.

But Sammael wasn't finished trying to show her how he felt and Delia gasped softly as he moved a little and she felt his tongue against a part of her which no one had ever shown any sort of interest in.

"Ohhhhhh," she groaned quietly and she felt herself relaxing to give in to the feeling. As she sighed, she had a thought and wondered if he could possibly know; this golden--haired one. She decided that he couldn't but it was so very nice to feel it like this. She'd never felt anything like this before, though she did like to tease herself there sometimes with a lubricated finger.

"If you keep doing that," she groaned, "I'll just be a happy little puddle and I won't be able to get up. I love that you'd do this for me Sammael, but ..."

He stopped and they were silent for a moment before she spun around faster than he'd have believed possible and she hugged him so tightly for a few minutes before she kissed him because she just had to.

She pushed him further onto his back then and she looked down with a soft smile. When she spoke, she put the head mannerisms of her brand of infernal speech together with the accented English that he seemed to like to hear from her.

"Sammael, treasured lover of this one in the sunshine," she smiled as her head weaved side to side a small amount, "this one wishes to hear that you have no other once more and, ... it would make this one very happy to go with you for a time at least -- so that we might see what each can learn of the other.

Will you try ... with ..."

She was something more than a human female to be sure, but she still had that in her and ...

Human females don't say these things the way that demon females can and do with a male they like so much almost right out of the gate, so this was where she ran out of gas.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers