A Third For The Night

Story Info
Friends play on a swingers website.
3.8k words
3.79
27.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was sitting at his desk waiting for his computer to come on. It was 6 am, unusually early for him to be at work, but he wanted to spend some extra time with Sharon this morning. They had been flirting and playing on the computer after everyone else left the office the day before. She was an extremely attractive woman, with bright blue eyes, which were enticing and inviting. He had always been extremely attracted to her and loved the way her breasts were shaped. She often wore sweaters and shirts, which allowed the shape of her breasts to be easily seen. They were perfectly curved with nipples he wanted to reach out and touch. It was a thought he loved to play out in his fantasies, but one that would most likely never come true as they were friends and coworkers. They had been playing on swinger websites, reading and laughing at the ads.

"How could someone share their spouse," she asked. She was so naive about how relationships often end up. She believed couples remained blissfully happy after marriage, even years of marriage. "They are just looking to spice up their sex lives," he told her. She did not really believe these people represented the norm, but it did not matter, as it was fun just sitting there with her talking about sex. There had been one ad for a couple very near to the office, which read: Cute couple looking for third to direct the action. New to the life style so must be gentle, drug and disease free. Write and tell us how the night will go if we select you.

There was a picture of the couple who looked to be as cute as they had said, but their faces had been blurred. Sharon was talking about this couple when she had made her remark. It was more for her benefit, to see her reaction, that Mark had answered the ad, telling the couple what he would have them each do if he were selected. It had been fun listening to Sharon gasp at some of his remarks in his reply. "Hell, it doesn't matter," he said, "What are the odds they would select him. Even if they did, there was nothing that said he would have to go, in fact he led Sharon to believe he most likely would not. It was just fun messing with the couple.

The familiar glow of the screen came on and Marked logged onto to check his mail. There was a reply from the couple. The subject line read, Let's talk and setup a meeting. Mark leaned back in his chair, not opening the email, just reading and thinking of the subject line. The thought of actually meeting a strange couple and having sex with another man's wife was somehow exciting, but also strange. "Could he have sex with another man, the woman's husband, watching"? He wasn't sure. He heard Sharon walk in the door.

"Mark, is that you," she called out. "Yes," he replied.

"Why are you here so early… so you can check for a reply to your sic response," she laughed. "No, but they did reply," he answered. "You are joking," she stated. She came rushing into his office and read the subject line. "Well open it up and find out what it says," she demanded. He could see the excitement in her eyes. He wondered why she would be so excited about it. He opened the mail which read: We loved your scenario, please send photo along with you number, we will get in touch if wife approves, and setup a meeting place, public of course. "You aren't going to answer them, are you," she said more as a statement than a question. He couldn't explain it, but the look in her eyes, and they way her nipples seem to harden at the thought of his answering them. "Sure, I am," he said, "What can it hurt, to meet and have dinner or something." He attached his photo and hit send. Sharon smiled, "Your insane," she said.

"You could come and play too," he replied. The thought of having her sent erotic chills racing through his head. Sharon left the office to get the supplies needed for the day. Mark watched as she walked out the door, fantazing of her naked form. It was as if she had walked into his office, a sultry, erotic look in her eyes. She sat on his lap, and let her moist warm lips come to his. He could feel the blood rush to his member as it pressed upward into her, stopped only by the cloth of his pants. It was throbbing with desire. Her tongue was exploring his mouth, probing and sucking his own. He let his hands slide to her breasts, feeling the erect nipples he had admired for so long. She let out a faint moan as his fingers caressed them through the cloth of her dress. Her hips were moving against him, as if meeting his throbbing members desire. He let his other hand slide under her dress, finding the object of his desire to be fully exposed, no panties to block his probing hand. He could feel her moist mound as he let his fingers explore. As one finger probed the moist center, and slide into her, she moaned her pleasure into his mouth, as she kissed him harder. He let his fingers find her hooded clitoris, and began to gently brush it, as if it were made of fragile glass. Gently stroking, and circling it, he could feel the warmth within it build. His own member

throbbing so badly it was causing excruciating pain. She could sense his need and shifted her weight, allowing her access to his fly. She carefully pulled it down, freeing the animal inside. It was throbbing, waving in the air, as she messaged it's swollen head. "Poor baby," she said, as she let her hand move up and down it's shaft. He let his own fingers explore her moist opening, letting one, then two fingers slip into her. She pushed against his hand, riding him, all the while, pumping his own member. She put her hand on his, stopping him for the moment. She stood and let the dress she wearing fall to the floor, giving him the first look of her naked form. Her breasts were more impressive now than he had imagined. He saw the moist, glistening wetness between her legs as she now wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I want you," she said in a deep throaty voice. His desire for her was incredible, as he had never heard that tone from her. She leaned over the desk, her legs spread slightly. He could see the moist mound, open for him. She reached behind her and was pulling him to her. "Not yet," he said. He turned her around and knelt before her. He let his tongue explore the moistness of her, savoring the sweet scent of her which intoxicating. His tongue swirled around her hooded pearl, and he could feel the quivering reaction within her thighs, as they pressed against his head. As his tongue continued to explore her, he felt her hands on the back of his head, pulling him deeper with the moist hot mound. The moans were escaping her lips now as she began to ride his face harder and harder. The nectar of her orgasmic bliss was washing over his lips now as she was screaming, "Oh god, yes."

The sound her screaming as the orgasms washed over her was thrilling. He turned her back around, and she lay across the desk. He let his throbbing member enter her, penetrating her only slightly, teasing her hot swollen lips. He knew he could not withhold it from her, as her swollen lips pulled at his throbbing member. He began to move with her, sliding his member in and out the full length of the shaft. He wanted to ride her long and hard, but he could feel his seed rising up from deep within him. He grabbed the base trying to prolong his ecstasy, but to no avail, he exploded deep within her, releasing his pent up passion as she came with him, again and again. He leaned against her, his hands wrapped around her waist, as he kissed the back of her neck. "Mark, Mark, are you alright." He could feel the poking at his back and looked up. "Did you fall asleep," she said. He could feel the wetness in his crotch and was thankful she could not see below his desk. "I guess so," he said, realizing that it had all been a dream, a wet one at that. "I guess your not used to coming in this early," she said, laughing as she walked out the door. He was glad she left, he wanted to clean up before anyone else came in. He shut the door and began cleaning up.

As he sat back down at his computer, he realized that the couple had once again replied: The wife liked your pic, meet us for drinks tonight, 7 pm at Lazario's. We will be the couple sitting in the rear, she wearing red, me black shirt, gray slack. Hope to see you, no reply necessary unless you cannot come. He was having second thoughts of going, but after the wet dream he could not help himself.

The day had been long, anticipating the meeting. He wanted to run home and change since the episode this morning, but last minute delays had extended his day. He was afraid he was going to be late, but thankfully he walked into Lazario's just after seven. He looked around and spotted a couple in the back of the restaurant in the bar area. He could see the man's face, but the woman had her back to him. As he approached he could see the man smile and begin to stand. "Hello," he said, as he extended a handshake. Mark shook the man's hand, who introduced himself as Terry. As he turned to the woman, he could not believe her beauty. Dark hair, bright blue eyes, and olive skin. "This is my wife, Tam," he said. "Nice meeting you," Mark replied as the three of them sat down. Terry ordered drinks, which seemed extremely strong, but considering the reason they were there, were appropriate. The small talk continued for some time, as well as the drinks. The conversation inevitably turned to sexual small talk and erotic innuendo's. Terry and Tam smiled a lot and were full of energy.

Mark felt at ease as the evening wore on, and was not apprehensive when they suggested they go to the hotel across the street. He was struck by the woman's beauty as she led the two of them to the room. They entered the room, which was large, with a king size bed in the middle of the largest wall. A television was on a table in front of the bed. Terry walked over and ordered some drinks to be brought up to the room, although, Mark felt as if they had all drank enough. He turned the television on as Tam sat on the edge of the bed. Terry came over and looked at the television. "So just what do you have in mind," he asked, questioning Mark. It was then that he realized the couple was wanting him to direct the action as stated in their ad. An uncomfortable pause filled the room. Mark looked over at Tam, her breasts looked full and rising with each breath she took. "Dim the lights," he instructed her. "Terry, you order a porno." Terry clicked through the selections and in a moment the distinct sounds of lust were pouring from the speakers. Mark took the side chair from the corner of the room and placed it at the edge of the bed. He instructed Terry to have a seat. He walked over to Tam and

gently kissed her, full on the mouth. He could taste the alcohol on her lips, and smell the sweet aroma of her perfume. As he kissed her he looked over at Terry who was obeying, sitting there watching. Mark, let his hands explore her neck and shoulders as he kissed her lips, eyes, ears, and face. He gently pulled the dress from her shoulders, exposing her bare breasts, full and round. Her nipples were hard and erect with desire. It was then, a knock at the door. "It's the drinks you ordered," he said, looking at Terry. Tam reached to cover her breast as Terry stood. "No you don't," Mark said, as he held her hands. He put his lips on hers. There was a strange sense of excitement, knowing the waiter, might be able see what was going on. He heard Terry sign for the drinks and return carrying the tray. Terry handed them each a glass and took one for himself. Mark took the glass from Terry, "You have not earned this yet, he said, "Sit back down in your chair," he instructed. Terry smiled, obviously happy with the instruction. He walked up to the edge of the bed, standing next to Terry. He looked at Tam, her bare breast rising with each breath, her nipples erect, point to him as reaching for him. He could tell she noticed the bulge within his own pants. He rubbed his swollen member through his pants. It felt good as he was not wearing any underpants, due to his erotic dream earlier. "Do you want to see it," he asked her. She nodded her approval. "Then take it out," he instructed her. She slowly, carefully, pulled the zipper down, his erect member jumping out of the opening as if lunging for freedom. She moved her head back slightly as it appeared, as if it might attack her. She reached out and began to fondle the head of his swollen gland. He looked over at Terry, who was only inches from his wife, who was now holding his throbbing member. "If you're a good boy, I'll let her hold yours," he said to Terry, who was obviously excited. The bulge in his pants showing prominently. Tam was working his member slowly up and down. "Put it in you mouth," he instructed, "lick it as if it will be the last one you'll ever taste." She moaned as it slid in her mouth. She twirled it's head with her tongue. It was exciting looking down at her as she worked her magic. The sound of the porno playing in the background was adding to the excitement. He looked over at the television and saw the woman tied to the bed. "He lifted Tam's head off his member, and removed his belt. He saw that Terry was rubbing the swollen region of his own groin. "Stop that," he instructed, "Get your clothes off, so I can make sure you don't continue that behavior. Terry quickly jumped up and stripped off his clothing. As he sat back down, Mark took the belt and tied Terry's hands behind the chair. A sense of uneasiness crossed Tam's face. "Don't worry," he told her, "I left them loose enough for him to get free if he needs to." Terry smiled at Tam and nodded.

"Now get the rest of your dress off," he told Tam. She slowly slipped the dress down her body, revealing her smooth form. She was shaven, her mound glistening with moisture. "You would like to suck these, wouldn't you," he asked Terry as he rolled her firm nipples between his fingers. Terry nodded his desire to participate as his mouth opened slightly as if expecting the savory treats. "You'll have to wait and behave," Mark told him. He bent down and began to kiss her nipples, he could hear the soft moan escape her lips as he teased her with his tongue. He pushed her back on the bed, and as she was lying there, he tied her hands with Terry's belt, fastening it to the brass headboard. He walked over to the curtains and took the small ropes holding the curtains to the side. He could see the look in her eyes, knowing he was going to tie her down completely. He fastened each to her ankles and tied her to the bed frame. She was now at his mercy, exposed for him to do as he pleased. He straddled her chest letting his throbbing member touch her lips. "Take it," he instructed. She took his member into her mouth, sucking it as if it were some rare fruit. "Do you like watching," he asked Terry. Terry only nodded. She was working his cock like he had never known. He could feel the jism rising to his loins as she bobbed her head up and down his shaft. She moaned as he reached back and stroked the wet moist area of her mound, letting his finger slide back and forth over her budding pearl. She took him deep as he felt the wave of orgasmic relief flood from his blood engorged member into her mouth. She moaned as she pulled the last drops from him. "That was very good," he told her. "Would you like your husband to lick you," he asked. "Yes," she whispered. "O.K., but your going to be blindfolded now," he told her. He took the case off the pillow and wrapped it around her eyes, tying it tightly. "Can you see me," he asked her. She shook her head no. "He looked over at Terry who was nursing a swollen member. The head looked as if it would explode. Mark reached across to the table adjacent from the bed, and took the pencil from the drawer. He held the writing tip between his fingers and promptly struck the head of Terry's swollen gland with the eraser. He jumped as the pain sent his member retreating. "I didn't say you could play with that," He instructed. He untied Tam from the bed, and rolled her over, placing the pillows under her groin, which caused her ass to be raised in the air. He re-tied her to the bed. "He untied Terry and instructed him to get in front of his wife on the bed. He took the belt and tied Terry's hands to the bed, his now limp manhood at her face. "Would you like to make his pain go away," he asked her. She again nodded, she would. "O.K., he said, as she took her husbands member in her mouth. He could

see her tongue sliding up and down the shaft as it enlarged with each stoke of her tongue. As she was working on his tool, Mark placed let his finger slide up and down her swollen vaginal lips. He let one finger slide into the wet opening, and as he worked it back and forth. He could hear her moans, muffled by her husband's member filling her mouth. He continued to work her swollen mound, as he inserted two more fingers into the wet vaginal opening. He could smell the sweet aroma of her juices as they ran down his fingers like a flowing stream. As he worked her, harder and harder, she moaned and cried out for more. He could see the look of impending orgasmic relief on her husbands face and he pulled his hand away. She moaned a deep throaty moan. He pulled her head away from Terry's member, and instructed him to move between her, lying with his face up toward her swollen lips. He could see the juices glistening on her mound, as he watched Terry's tongue, clean her up. "Do you want him to lick you," he asked her. She screamed "yes," but also pleaded to have someone inside her. Terry began to lick her lips, up and down, letting his tongue linger on her swollen clit. She was begging for relief as he lapped away. Marks hand still wet from her juices, let one finger slide into her tight sphincter opening. He could feel the muscle contract as if to repel the invading object. "Have you had a man here before," letting his finger invade further. She shook her head yes, saying it had been sometime though. He let her adjust to the finger and began to work it slowly in and out, before adding another. He reached up and pulled the blind fold off. He could see the lust in her eyes as her husband licked away. She was moaning loudly, begging for more. He told her husband to slide up, under his wife, and to enter her with his member. Terry quickly moved up, and guided himself into her. Mark could see her legs begin to quiver as the hard throbbing object entered her dripping orifice. Mark moved up behind her, holding her hips, and pulling her apart. He slowly slid the head of his own swollen gland into the forbidden hole. She cried out, half in pleasure, half in pain. He did not move any further, allowing her to adjust to the size of his member. He reached under her and wiped some of the juices from her wet mound on his hand, and lubricated the exposed portion of his rod. He told Terry to lie there still, as he pushed himself into her anal opening. She began to relax and as he moved back and forth, she began to meet him, rocking on her hands and knees, moaning for more. He could feel the other mans member, throbbing within the vaginal canal as he began to slam himself into her. She was bucking widely with each thrusts, screaming for them to fuck her harder. Each man was pounding into her, ramming thier rods to the base. Mark took the palm of his hand and brought it down hard on her bucking ass. The pain sent visible waves of desire through her. He had not seen a woman so hungry for sex. She was pulling at her husbands head as if trying to pull it off, kissing him, and moaning into his mouth. "Oh god, oh,…oh,… oh…. fuck," escaped her mouth as orgasm after orgasm rocked her body. The two men reacted to her screams, by unloading thier hot seed into her as she cried out. They all collapsed in a heap of sweaty flesh. Mark swatted her on the butt again and laughed as he got up. "You two are really great," he said as he made his way to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When he returned, Terry and Tam were lying in the bed, side by side. "We are going to stay the night," Terry said, "Would you like us to contact you again for a repeat performance." Mark smile, "you bet I would," he said smiling," and by the way, it was really nice meeting both of you." He looked back as he walked out the door. He could see Terry gently kissing his wife and locked in a tight embrace.