A Third Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've still got the touch," he bragged.

Kari shrugged the bra straps off her shoulders, but her breasts remained concealed. She blushed and looked like a deer in headlights. Nobody other than her parents and medical staff had ever seen her breasts. A man twice her age had just unfastened her bra, and the slightest nudge would expose her.

"Play with her hair again," Diane suggested.

Jack ran the fingers of both hands through Kari's lustrous strands. He pulled her face against his stomach and moved his fingers like ten scalp tingling probes. He tugged her hair gently each time he repositioned his hands, and then they dove into her hair again. Kari closed her eyes, breathed in Jack's scent, and sighed with pleasure. Neither Jack nor Kari noticed when Kari's bra fell away. Jack looked down on her head blocking further view. The straps around her arms prevented the garment from falling to her lap, but Jack was in for a pleasant surprise.

Diane broke the couple's reverie by saying, "I think Jack is hard as a rock by now judging from the tent in his pants."

Kari opened her eyes to look down on proof of Diane's claim. Jack's hands made it difficult to lean back in her chair and disengage, but Kari's sudden motion overcame the obstacle. She stared at Jack's bulging trousers as he stared at her bare breasts.

Diane walked behind her husband, kissed the back of his shoulder, and wrapped her arms around his waist. She hugged him from behind and placed her hands on his belt buckle. "Want to see?" Diane asked.

Jack's hands flew to cover Diane's. "Stop it now," he said. "This is getting out of control."

"You would deny Kari visual proof of the effect she has on you?" Diane asked.

"You're crazy," Jack said. "I can't believe you're doing this. Why are you doing this?"

"A woman deserves to know when she arouses a man to action. Kari gave you the erection. She deserves to see it." Diane somehow sounded reasonable.

"You're not the woman I married," Jack complained.

"Take off you pants," Diane ordered. "I like telling you both what to do."

Jack stopped arguing. He released Diane's hands from his belt buckle, and when she pulled away, he unfastened it himself.

"Tell him you want to see," Diane whispered in Kari's ear. Kari only nodded. She could hardly catch her breath. She heard her pulse in her ears, and her mouth watered. She did want to see.

Jack unbuttoned and unzipped. The bulge in his white briefs burst through the open fly of his trousers the moment the zipper passed. His erection looked particularly lewd while partially concealed in his underwear. Jack stepped forward, and Kari bent her neck to place her forehead against Jack's stomach. Her hands reached to his hips and her fingers curled under the waistband of his briefs.

"Are you sure?" Kari asked. Neither Diane nor her husband knew who she asked.

Jack slid his fingers into Kari's hair again, and she slid the white cotton over his ass and down his thighs. The waistband tugged his erection down. When his cock burst free of the elastic, it sprung up and brushed Kari's lips before flopping into a more horizontal orientation.

Kari gasped and touched her lips with her fingers. She looked at an erect penis up close for the first time.

"Jack," his wife snapped to get his attention. "Kiss Kari's neck."

He took a half step back and bent at the waist. Kari's hands dropped to clench his rod while she tilted her head to expose the expanse of her long neck. Jack nibbled with delicate motions and dry lips while Kari held his shaft as if it was the safety bar in a bathtub. Jack nibbled to her shoulder. His hands' feather touch moved along Kari's arms raising goose bumps as they progressed.

Diane said, "Pick her up and take her to her bed."

Jack didn't argue. Kari's light body posed no obstacle. He scooped under her buttocks, pulled her up while balancing her against his chest, and guided her until she lay cradled in his arms. Kari's sweatpants sagged down to her hips, and she self consciously checked that her empty colostomy bag remained concealed. Her urine bag was half full. She could feel it on her thigh. "Be careful," Kari squeaked in panic.

"Be respectful," Diane said. "Kari needs some modesty. Keep your hands above her waist."

Jack looked bewildered, but he obeyed. He set Kari down on her unmade bed and sat on the edge beside her. His rough palms traveled along her sides to her armpits and then over the raise of her breasts before trailing back to her belly. Kari shivered with the sensation. His hands left her nipples erect and sensitive.

Diane sat on the bed beside her husband and closer to Kari's feet. One of her hands gripped Jack's cock, and the other pressed against his back. She nudged her husband down, and he kissed Kari's forehead. He kissed the bridge of Kari's nose making her giggle. His dry lips parted hers, and his tongue brushed across her teeth.

Kari wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and held him close. She sucked on his lips and prolonged their first kiss. When they broke for air, Kari made a contented noise that produced a twitch in Jack's cock. Diane felt it and squeezed her husband harder.

Jack returned to nibbling Kari's neck while his hands wandered to her breasts. He squeezed one in each hand before sliding them to her sides. He caressed the sides of Kari's breasts with gentle movements. She panted in delight.

Diane jacked her husband's cock with new urgency. He nibbled down Kari's chest until his hot breath on a stiff nipple gave her chills. He licked the areola around her nipple and then brushed his bumpy tongue directly over her sensitive peak.

Kari grasped Jack's hair and pulled his face into her breast. He responded by sucking on her nipple. One of his hands brushed the other nipple, and Kari squirmed. Jack lingered suckling while Kari tilted her head back and panted.

"We should go get Susan," Diane said and released Jack's cock.

"Oh god. Not yet," Kari pleaded.

Jack repositioned his mouth to Kari's other nipple and made no motion to leave.

"Alright. I'll get Susan and come back. You better be waiting for me out front," Diane commanded.

Jack nodded without releasing the nipple.

When Kari heard the front door close, she said, "Jack, it feels so good, but I want something else."

Jack said, "Hmmmm?" without relenting.

"Jack," Kari said, "I want to make you come. I want to know you came from my touch, and I'm the one who," she hesitated, "who you find attractive."

Jack released her nipple and climbed fully onto the bed. He straddled Kari with one knee on either side of her stomach. His dangling balls dragged over Kari's belly. She giggled, and used two hands to stroke his cock.

"Like this?" she asked.

"I won't last long like that," Jack admitted.

Kari entertained the idea of taking Jack into her mouth, but the angles were wrong, and she couldn't sit up with him on top of her. The notion became irrelevant when the first rope of semen hit Kari's forehead. A second rope hit her chin, and several dribbles coated her hand.

Jack kissed her mouth and whispered, "Thank you."

They smiled and looked into each other's eyes.

"Are you OK if I leave you?" Jack asked.

"Just bring my chair over next to the bed and lock the wheels," she replied. "I'll take a shower after you go."

Jack fetched her chair, and she watched amused as his flaccid penis swayed with the effort. His pants remained in the other room. Kari giggled with the realization that she had never seen an adult's flaccid penis before that night either.

Jack shuffled to dress and thanked Kari again before he left. He called, "Happy Valentine's Day." He sounded guilty and ashamed.

When the front door closed, Kari said, "Thank you, too," and grinned.

Jack met his wife and daughter at the curb in front of the apartment complex. His hair was a mess, but nobody commented. They stopped at a fast food drive-through to get Susan a milkshake. Jack marveled that everything seemed normal again after the wanton act of infidelity he just committed on Valentine's Day of all occasions.

Diane rode Jack's tongue to multiple orgasms before collapsing with exhaustion that night. Jack was hard again as his wife drifted to sleep. "Is everything OK?" he asked in a sheepish voice.

"Ahhh," was the only answer he received.

12