A Thorough Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, I see," the Doctor said, nodding his head.

He began to attach elastic straps around the tops of her thighs. She had no idea what he was going to do to her, but she desperately wished he would re-insert his fingers and continue sliding them in and out of her tunnel.

"Well your Master stated to me, that he does not wish for you to have an orgasm during my examination. I, on the other hand, would find it quite pleasing to feel your pussy contracting hard upon my wrist, while my fist is buried deep inside you." He smiled a deviant little smirk as he attached a small vibrating ball to the elastic straps. ]

He nuzzled the ball on top of her clit, pressing it hard against her erect pearl.

She cried out in frustration as the buzzing ball sent a wave of pleasure through her core. How on earth was she going to stave off her orgasm when the Doctor was doing almost everything in his power to force her to cum? How was she going to please her Master and not release when every fiber in her core was begging for the sweet ecstasy of orgasm?

The Doctor savagely slammed three fingers deep into her pussy as she writhed pitifully upon the table. Her pussy clenched his fingers tightly, gripping and holding greedily as she cried out pleading for the Doctor to stop.

"Oh, you want me to stop do you slut?" He asked, as he softly curled his fingers in her tunnel, gently grazing her g-spot, teasing her; driving the level of her desire higher.

"You don't have a choice in this, you sweet little whore. Your Master has brought you here for a reason." As he spoke he leaned between her splayed out thighs and locked his intense blue eyes upon hers. "He doesn't want you to cum, but trust me, precious little one; I am going to do everything within my power to feel you explode. The only choice you have is: Which one of us do you please?" He laughed a wicked laugh, as he watched a flash of fear dance through her smoldering emerald eyes.

"I think you're ready to take another finger in your dripping hole, slut. It won't be long before my whole fist is deep in your dripping pussy... fucking you deep and hard."

She closed her eyes as she felt his fingers stretching her even wider. She felt filled as his digits expanded her, preparing her to accept even more. She rocked her hips upon his fingers as she begged and pleaded for him to stop. Her body and mind at war. The buzzing vibe and his prying fingers urged her on, yet her guilt and the responsibility to her Master continued to tug at her brain, in an attempt to pull her back from her consuming lust.

"No, I'm not going to stop sweet girl," he softly whispered, as he leaned in and placed his teeth upon her right nipple ring and tugged hard.

His fingers curled inside her clamping pussy, stretching her wider and wider. He pulled his fingers out and placed his thumb against his middle finger and began pushing his hand back into her tight pussy.

Betraying herself, she rocked her hips against his hand. Her narrow slit had never felt so full. She realized his knuckles were still not yet inside her. How could her tight little box ever be stretched wide enough to accommodate his broad knuckles? Why did she want him to... and yes, she DID want him to.

"You're pussy is so tight, sweet slut. I would love to fuck your pussy *hard*!" He hissed, as he continued to press harder and harder against her slick, swollen pussy lips.

"I'd slam my hard cock deep into your hot, velvet pussy and make you scream out begging me for more!"

He watched in delight as she arched her hips from the exam table and whimpered pathetically. He watched her tiny, puckered asshole draw up tight and then relax each time her felt her tunnel grip upon his fingers. His hard cock throbbed inside his trousers. He could feel his pre-cum juices soaking his pants. He smiled in delight as he watched and felt the suffering slut, wondering when she would succumb to orgasm.

He knew she would cum, but she was strong-willed and gallantly fought her desire to release. He knew her commitment to her Master was admirably earnest, but he was going to make the girl cum; and cum hard.

"You liked it when I stuck my finger in your ass, didn't you slut?" He asked, in a hoarse whisper.

She nodded her head yes as she shivered remembering how delicious his finger felt embedded in her tiny little asshole.

"Answer Me!" He demanded pressing his fist hard against her non-yielding tunnel.

"Yes!" She cried out in a needful whine.

"Oh yes," he chuckled softly. "I know you did. I know you just love to have your ass fucked hard, you nasty little girl." He hissed, deviantly.

"Oh God!" she wailed as she imagined how wonderful it would feel to have a fist in her pussy, and a cock in her ass. How full and stretched she would be.

Her pussy relaxed a brief second before it clamped down hard again. She felt his knuckles breach the rim of her pussy. She gasped loudly as his hand slid deep inside her womb.

"Oh yessss, slut, yesssssss. Let me inside you, let me fuck your pussy hard with my fist. Suck my fist deep inside you." He praised, as he slowly pushed his fingers in and out of her gaping hole.

He watched his glistening hand sliding in and out of her tunnel. Her juices oozing out of her slit, slithering down her puckered asshole and puddling upon the paper beneath. He listened to her whimpers and moans as she gently rocked herself upon his hand.

"Do you want to cum, pet?" He teased.

"Oh yes!" She moaned, hoarsely.

"But your Master doesn't want you to, remember?" He reprimanded.

"Oh God!" She wailed in frustration.

"Do you want to cum, pet?" He teased again.

"No Sir." She mewled in remorse.

"What if I slipped my finger in your ass, girl? Would that make you want to cum?" He enticed.

"Oh God, please don't!" She begged.

"No?" He questioned. "Oh, but I think you want me to. I think you'd love for me to rub my finger over that tight, tiny, hot little hole and spread it open... filling both your holes." He whispered, as his finger mimicked his words, rubbing against her asshole as her pussy clamped down hard upon his hand.

"You love it, you nasty little slut, and we both know it." He added, as he drove his finger deep inside her rectum feeling her tight muscles clamp down hard.

"No, no, no, no! Oh God, please no!" She wailed as she squeezed her ass tight, trying to force his finger out.

"Oh yes, yes, yes! You sweet, nasty little slut."

He laughed as his hand and his finger pumped synchronously, deep in her quivering holes.

"Just imagine my cock in your ass right now girl. Imagine how good it would feel to be impaled upon my cock and my fist balled up inside you, plunging up and down. Your legs un-tethered and wrapped around my waist as I fucked both your holes at the same time." He growled as he drove another finger up her tight ass.

The vivid imagery he painted coupled with the fact that he was filling her fuller each second, and the unrelenting vibe buzzing upon her hard and throbbing clit was too much.

"Oh please stop, please!" she begged. "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!" she cried out in panic.

"Yes, you are precious. I want to feel you cum hard for me. I want to feel your pussy clamp down hard on my wrist. I want to feel your asshole hold tight to my fingers and I want to hear you scream out loudly when you do." He instructed, as his eyes twinkled in delight watching her battle her lustful fury so fervently.

"And I think if I shove one more finger in your ass, you'll please me like no other slut has ever pleased me before." He taunted as he pulled her asshole even farther easing a third finger into her ass.

She screamed out to God, as she raised her ass off the table, bearing down hard upon his hands. She felt his hand inside her pussy roll up into a fist as he spread her even farther and burnished his knuckles against her g-spot. He then began plunging his fist roughly in and out of her pussy as his fingers fucked her asshole deeply.

A bright burst of light exploded in her brain as the orgasm rocked her violently. She screamed out in a loud primal cry as she humped herself indecently upon his hands. He met each thrust with a torrid lunge, driving his fist and fingers deeper and harder inside her two constricting holes.

"Cum hard for me slut. Show me what a sweet, fuck-slut you are. Don't stop. Keep cumming hard for me... pleasure me properly, you delicious, nasty, little whore." He urged as a second orgasm mounted atop the first.

Her orgasms coursed through her core and she cried out louder and longer. Her shoulders sank deep into the padded table as her hips froze in midair. Her pussy and asshole contracted in a hard flurry of spasms around his pounding fist and fingers. She was locked in place by the intensity of her orgasm as her pussy and ass rippled uncontrollably in its force. He continued to plunge his fist and fingers deep inside her, showing no mercy as he received her intense orgasms. Her cry of deliverance echoed off the walls of the small room and he smiled in delight watching, feeling and listening to her primal, savage cries of nature.

Her hips slowly sank to the padded table, as she began riding down her orgasm. Quivering ripples continued to spasm through her pussy, like little electric charges, zapping her core. She panted hard as she slowly rode the waves; her body jerking uncontrollably as quivering aftershocks erupted without warning.

"You're so fucking beautiful, girl." The Doctor praised, as he gently removed his fingers from her pulsating ass, and softly slid his hand from her pussy.

"Please, Sir, please?" she begged.

"Please what darling girl?" He softly asked.

"Please. Can you take the vibe off my clit?" she pleaded.

"What if I leave it there, girl? Hrmm?" He teased. "Will you keep cumming for me?"

"Oh God!" She lamented. "It hurts now, Sir." She softly confessed.

"Okay, pet." He conceded. "You've been such a good patient, how could I refuse?" He smiled.

She smiled softly, and thanked him, as he removed the buzzing vibe and began releasing the elastic straps that encompassed her thighs.

Suddenly the door to the examination room flew open. She snapped her head toward the door. A wave of panic, humiliation and shame washed over her as she saw her Master standing in the doorway. His sea foam green eyes, flashed in anger. His salt and pepper, bearded jaw set tight as he glared at her. Her heart sank as she closed her eyes and lowered her head in disgrace.

"What did I just hear happening in here?" He asked as he walked to the side of the examination table.

"You've got a very fine slave here, my friend." The Doctor spoke up in praise of the girl as he washed his hands at the small, stainless steel sink.

"Evidently too fine, if she will cum for you and disregard my wishes." The Master said, his words bathed in repugnance.

His words ripped through her heart like a saber. She began to softly sob as she kept her eyes closed. Consumed in a black cloak of dishonor, she knew she had failed him miserably.

She wondered if he would he walk out and leave here there, casting her aside for disobeying him? Whatever test he was giving to her, she had without a doubt, failed horrifically.

Her stomach pitched and rolled in fear and grief.

"To be honest with you," the Doctor began, as he released the leather bindings around her ankles. "She has a fierce commitment to you, unlike any other slave I've ever seen. Shit, I've had sluts cum within minutes of me shutting the door to this room. Yours on the other hand, made me work hard and long before she would succumb to her own pleasures." He explained to her Master.

"You may sit up now girl." He directed to her as she lay there sobbing softly.

Without opening her eyes she sat up on the end of the exam table. Her head hung low as her chin rested upon her chest, while her tears spilled down her cheeks.

"Is that so?" asked her Master.

"Oh indeed." The Doctor reaffirmed. "You have one of the finest slaves I've ever had the pleasure of examining."

"Hrm" the Master said in a pondering tone.

"She's got an extremely strong will which, as you well know, will only make her serve you all the better." The Doctor continued. "She's physically... well, physically she's fucking phenomenal. You know that too." He chuckled. "She's also in fine physical health for you to enjoy, and I have no doubt; you DO enjoy."

The Master laughed and affirmed the Doctors assumptions.

Listening to the two men talk in such praising manner made her feel slightly better, yet she still feared her Master's test would be the ultimate appraisal of her submission; one she failed grievously.

"Do you want the usual payment?" The Master asked the Doctor.

"No." The Doctor said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"Oh?" The Master questioned.

"Oh don't get me wrong, I would love nothing more than to fuck this sweet slut's mouth till I came hard and spewed my seed all the way down her creamy throat. However, a treasure as precious as this, I would be derelict in my honor as a Master and a Doctor if I didn't take her ass properly." He explained as he gently rubbed his hand upon the top of her bare thigh.

She trembled as she heard his words, knowing her ordeal was far from being finished.

"You don't mind do you?" He asked the Master, as he brushed the tears from her cheek.

"Oh, absolutely not." The Master said with a hint of pride in his voice. "On your knees slut!" He barked to the girl.

She jumped as she heard her Master's order thunder in the small room. She quickly stood up and climbed upon the examination table with her ass exposed to the Doctor. She kept her head down, unable to look into her Master's eyes and see that crushing look of disapproval again.

She heard the Doctor moving something at the foot of the exam table but had no idea what he was doing. All she knew was that her ass was going to be fucked, her Master offered her to another without a second thought and worst of all he was going to be standing there watching as it all happened. She began crying again, her tears fell onto the crumpled white paper beneath her, leaving large wet stains.

Her Master's fingers softly lifted her chin. She kept her eyes closed as she raised her head. She felt a cold glob of something being smeared on her ass and she cried out in a mournful wail of degradation. The Master raised a finger to the Doctor, indicating he wait a moment before he began to ass fuck the sobbing girl.

"Look at me pet." Her Master softly instructed.

She opened her eyes to see his face before hers.

His eyes no longer held a glaze of anger; instead they were sparkling with a loving gleam. He wiped her tears with the pads of his thumbs.

"Shhhhhh," he softly murmured to her. "Don't cry pet. I never said you *couldn't* cum, I simply told the fine Doctor that I didn't *WANT* you to. You have not failed me, sweet girl. You make me very proud in the way you've honored me this day."

She looked into his eyes and her heart soared with happiness. He wasn't angry with her. He was proud of her. Her tears began to spill over her cheeks again, but this time they were tears of joy.

"Now it's time for you to pay the Doctor, sweet slut. I know that you will make me proud and give him what I ask you to. You are taking his cock for me and you will accept it as if it were my own. Oh, and one more thing sweet, slut... you MAY cum for me if you desire." He smiled.

The Master then nodded to the Doctor, indicating he could proceed, then leaned over and kissed the girls mouth fiercely.

Just as the Master's tongue claimed the girl's throat, the Doctor drove his hard cock deep into her ass. He did not slowly ease the bulbous head into her tight puckered hole; instead, he slammed the entire length of his cock straight into her ass.

The Master swallowed her cries of pain as he continued to hold her in his dominant kiss. The Doctor held his thick cock deep in her ass, not moving, allowing her tender opening to accept the stalk.

She moaned softly as she realized the Doctor was not going to brutally rape her ass, but instead was being generous in allowing her to relax her tight anus before he continued.

She sucked upon her Master's tongue wishing it were his cock, delighting in the fantasy of having both men claim her at the same time. Her Master ended the kiss and looked at her with a smirk upon his lips.

"This is for me sweet slut, not for you." He lectured. "I know exactly what you're thinking and you will not have the pleasure of sucking my cock now... you might however get the pleasure of me using you for hours tonight. Using you HARD!" He chuckled.

The Doctor laughed softly as he realized the girl was not only to the point of submitting for his payment but wanting to enjoy it fully herself too.

"What an insatiable little vixen you have." The Doctor complimented the Master.

"Oh indeed I do." The Master beamed. "Enjoy her, please!" He added as he nodded to the Doctor. He smiled seeing the Doctor's cock impaled, to the hilt, into his girl's ass.

"I intend to." The Doctor said, as he began to ease his shaft slowly out of the girl's tight, glistening hole.

She moaned softly as she continued to look into her Master's eyes. Her mind filled with images of her Master's cock sliding in and out of her tiny hole. The Master softly caressed her cheeks with one hand as he softly murmured praises in her ear. He reached toward her head and gathered up a handful of her shimmering mane. He gripped his massive paw tightly in her hair.

She gasped softly as he seized her hair and the Doctor's cock slipped out of her ass.

The Doctor watched her dark little rosebud close up as he pulled his cock out of it. He pressed the tip of his glistening cock head against and sighed in delight as the tiny bud stretched wider and wider; the tight puckered skin enveloped every inch of his penetrating cock.

The sensitive muscles that rimmed her ass were shooting shock waves of delight through her. She could feel each slow torturous inch the Doctor was easing into her. Her clit throbbed needfully as she felt her searing juices begin to slide down her thighs. How could she be so aroused again after the massive orgasm she had just had?

"Fuck his cock girl. Fuck it like you would mine." The Master instructed.

She nodded as she began to slowly rock her hips back and forth. Sliding his cock deeper and deeper into her rectum. The slow, languid fuck was exciting her, each teasing thrust around her sensitive asshole drove her higher and higher toward another orgasm.

"Take his cock, girl. Take it as mine." The Master encouraged.

"Such a tight fucking ass." The Doctor whispered in a lurid, hoarse gasp. "I could fuck this sweet slut all day."

"Maybe we should just take turns with her?" The Master suggested, then laughed a hearty laugh as he saw the spark of desire flash across the girls' eyes at the mere mention of it.

The Doctor didn't respond. He was once again focused on watching his glistening, hard cock disappear deep into her tight asshole. His pace began to increase and she met each thrust with one of her own. Soon she was pushing her ass back against the Doctor's cock as he slammed into her.

The Master slipped his thumbs into the girl's nipple rings and simply held onto the bobbing silver rings. Each time she would rock her hips backward, to meet the lunges of the Doctor's, her nipples were pulled hard against the rings. The sensations were driving her near the edge of orgasm again as she whimpered and moaned in need.

The Doctor was grunting and groaning as he enjoyed the girl. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold off, much longer, the load of cum that had been boiling in his balls since he slid the enema tube up her tight little ass.