A Thousand Years Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Vlad, don't." Mel suddenly interjected. She pulled him upwards so they were face to face. "Why can't we go all the way? You must know. I love you so." Vlad had to shift himself out of her arms.

"Melanie," His voice was patient but firm. He held her arms away from him. "Melanie, you know that I can't do that to you. To have your first time be with a vampire, a prince of a cursed bloodline, that would be too cruel. You don't deserve such pain." He was more yielding now, enclosing her in his arms so that her tawny head rested against his broad shoulders. "I want to give you a choice." He pulled back to look her in the eyes again. Her innocent, soft brown pupils gazed into his navy blue eyes in wonder. "I want you to know this. I love you now, more than anything. I have never known such love. And it is only thus that I can let you leave. When we first met, I found you so entrancing and seeming so lost that I thought I could take you to a better land. Also, I admit, I wanted to know you, to convince you of our destiny together. But now, after all that's happened, I can't, in good conscience, make you stay. If you want, I will take you back to your lands tomorrow, at the first light of dawn." He stopped, his voice infused with anxiety, as he looked at Mel's wandering eyes.

If she did leave, he'd be devastated, doomed to a fate with Vyeila -- the dark lock on his future. But at least he'd know Melanie was safe.

"Vladimir," Mel's clear voice pulled Vladimir back from his pained thoughts. "You do love me." Her voice was true and she enunciated the words, as they carried such significance to her. "And I love you as much, if not more." She couldn't resist as he interrupted to kiss her, and they tangled together on the bed until he lay, panting on top of her, as she put her arms around his neck and gazed up at him.

"But you are right. I have had a terrifying experience with Vyeila these past few days. And in all honesty, must ponder over my decision. Let's not decide until three days later," Mel said. Vlad nodded, almost relieved that she'd be staying at least longer. But he'd have to be careful the next few days. Vyeila must never strike again.

Their conversation completed, Vlad's desire for Mel overtook him, as she gazed up at him. He tilted down again, kissing along the length of Melanie's soft, warm skin, her rounded breasts fitting perfectly into his hands. She let her fingers trail languidly down his back as he stroked her with more intensity, his hand now shaping itself around the curve of her hips. His mouth was on her skin, gently licking and biting as he moved down her body.

When he reached the precious entrance, with a protection of curls, he sheathed his two sharp teeth backwards and leaned in to give her the full treatment. As she buckled under him, her head arched back, and her soft brown hair glistened in the moonlight, as her eyes closed in pleasure. Her fingers grasped onto what she could feel of his silver-blonde head, and she moaned his name as she reached her peak. Her lips opened, gasping in air, as the intense climax left her breathless.

The feeling coursed through her body like icy electricity, as his hair still tickled at her thighs. His hand now smoothly glided up and over her legs, and Vladimir raised himself up further. He lifted himself, and left the bed to tidy up. When he returned, having drank some water, she was smiling at him, her pearly teeth as gentle as her soft face.

"Oh, Mel, maybe you shouldn't leave." Vladimir playfully crouched down over her, trapping her underneath him. "I take it all back. You have to stay." His hands wrapped themselves in her hair, as he nuzzled her face lovingly. His arms fenced her in as he leaned forward to kiss her, again and again. She chuckled softly and smiled, her dimples killing him. Vlad paused, and taking a deep breath, he sighed. "Of course, that is impossible. You don't have to do anything. If you want to leave, it is entirely in my power to take you back home. As a matter of fact, it is my advisory opinion that you should do so. I want to see you, more than anything else, safe and sound. Away from Vyeila."

Mel sighed as well. They both knew it would be a hard decision to make, but it was hers. Well, at least they still had a few more days. As sleep began to close in on Vlad, he kept an arm around Melanie's shoulders, and touched his lips to her head one more time, drawing her closer and tightly to him, before he fell into dreams. It was now she who cuddled up against him, and her sepia waves fanned over his marble chest. Melanie kept her fingers enclosed around Vlad's fists, and wondered, silently, if they'd ever have a moment like this again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: Feel free to continue or use these characters.

12