A Threesome in Our Garden Caravan

Story Info
Threesome.
1.2k words
3.67
30.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live out in the country and have a nice large secluded garden and in the garden we had a small caravan which we used as changing rooms for the swimming pool.

One night my wife Sarah, our sex buddy Simon and I were playing around in the lounge. We were sitting side by side on the couch and had persuaded Sarah to strip down to her skimpy bra and panties and we both had our erect cocks out of our trousers and were sucking her tits and fingering her pussy and everyone was really turned on. As a 34 year old with a wonderful 36-34-36 figure and great tits she is a very, very sexy lady.

Sarah was worried that the au pair or the children might wake and come down and catch us out but she did not want to stop playing so we decided we would adjourn to the garden caravan, something we had never done before.

I went on ahead to put on the heating and left Sarah and Simon to bring up the drinks.

When Sarah walked into the caravan she was wrapped in a towel and so was Simon. Sarah put down the drinks and bent forward to pour a glass and while she was doing so Simon undid his towel and then hers and threw them both to the floor revealing that they were both naked. Sarah's bra and panties had been lost somewhere after I left them alone which I took as a good sign.

As a confirmed voyeur married to a confirmed exhibitionist I really love seeing Sarah being sexually aroused , stoked and played with by other men. There is something so three dimensional about being part of a sexual scene with someone who you value highly, but who is relaxing into a purely sexual and erotic event just for the sheer enjoyment of the moment. It is watching live porn, but of an intensely relevant and important kind. We had been regulars at fetish clubs, Sarah is completely bi-sexual but lately she was more turned on by two men playing with her and we had been having a great occasional threesome scene with Simon for some time. We normally keep to just playing but this evening went a little further.

Having dropped both towels Simon stood behind Sarah and pressed his erection into her bum and then slowly reached round to finger her pussy. From my position sitting on a couch I could see as she eased her legs slightly apart to give him access to her clit. As Sarah straightened up Simon's hands went to start playing with her erect nipples as she arched her back against him, rubbing her arse on his cock.

As much as I like watching I pulled off my pants and naked I went to join them and pushed my erection between Sara's legs and began kissing her and sucking her nipples with her in a naked sandwich between two rampant guys.

We stood like that for a while until I felt that I wanted to watch the two of them get it on again and from close quarters so I sat down and asked them to stand in front of me as I sat on the couch and let me watch as they played with each other. They were both standing naked right in front of me just inches away while I wanked my cock and watched them stroke each others bodies.

Sarah turned to face Simon and was playing with his cock as he played with her nipples. She rubbed the end of his cock up and down her fanny inches from my face and I could see putting pressure on her pussy lips with the tip of his cock, pushing her lips from side to side as she turned herself on even more.

At this point Sarah got wobbly legs, something she gets when she is really turned on, and so she turned to me and legs apart straddled me and rubbed her soaking wet pussy up and down my cock while she turned her head and played with Simon's cock at mouth height before starting to suck gently on his erect penis. I eased my cock into her and started to gently fuck her and suck her nipples as she continued to suck Simon off.

After a while of this amazingly erotic scene Sarah got off me and sat beside me on the sofa seat. She opened her legs wide putting one leg over mine and started to play with her pussy. When she is turned on she finds it almost impossible to keep her hands way from her cunt and she just keeps rubbing her clit the whole time and looking at us as we play with our cocks and stroke her thighs and breasts, which we continued to do.

Simon knelt on the floor in between her legs to be in a better position to stroke her inner thighs and push his fingers occasionally up into her pussy and Sarah leant back watching him as she rubbed her clit above his probing fingers. Her other hand was gently wanking my cock as I watched the two of them play and stay at a heightened level of arousal.

We don't normally actually go as far as Simon fucking Sarah, in fact it was incredibly rare, I might fuck her for a short time in front of Simon while we were playing, but mainly we play in a threesome until we have had enough and then Sarah and I would go to bed and screw to finish off. This evening, with Simon kneeling between Sarah's parted thighs and nursing an erection, I had the feeling that I would like to watch another mans cock slide into my wife's pussy as I sat just inches away, so I suggested it.

Sarah immediately increased the speed of action with her fingers over her pussy so she obviously was attracted to the idea, but she said no at first. Simon came up one his knees with his erection pointing towards Sarah's by now sopping pussy and she stared into his eyes as though daring him. With the hand she was using to stroke my cock she opened up her pussy lips as Simon eased forward so that the tip of his cock was in between her lips. Sarah repeated that she had said no but she eased her thighs up and down in a slow rocking motion as Simon's cock first moved from sliding up and down her wet pussy, to the tip being at the entry of her vagina, to slowly being slipped inside her. She just kept looking in his eyes and just kept moving her hips slowly up and down as his cock slid further and further up her until finally it was all the way inside her. She finally gave into her horniness and put her head back with her eyes closed and begged to be fucked.

Simon lifted her legs onto his shoulders and started to fuck her in earnest. I loved the way her beautiful breasts moved up and down with each thrust into her, inches from me, until finally he withdrew and ejaculated onto her heaving stomach.