A Threesome to Remember

Story Info
Two men and a woman come together.
1k words
3.76
40k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have always had a fantasy of having sex with two men at the same time. I have spent a lot of time with my dildo, fantasying about it. Until the night I met Shadow and Stephan.

I stopped at a bar on the strip to have a few drinks. I was sitting at the Bar talking to the bartender. After about an hour, I decided I better leave. When in walks the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. He walked in and sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. I starred at him awhile, then walked over and sat down beside him.

We talked and had a drink. Not long after I sat beside him, his friend came in and sat down with us. Shadow introduced us. We gabbed for a bit and decided to go to a different bar.

I sat in the middle between them. We were feeling pretty good by this point. We were laughing and having a good time. Then before I knew it the topic turns to sex. I started telling them about my fantasy of having two men at the same time. I looked over at Stephan and he had a sparkle in his eye. I knew that tonight was going to be the night.

So I reached over and caressed Stephan's thigh. He looked at me in surprise but didn't move my hand away. I proceeded to caress his leg. I could see this was getting him aroused. He was breathing heavier and tilting his head back. I moved my hand to his crotch. His cock was hard and firm. It felt really thick. I played for a minute or so. I then turned to Shadow, to see he was rubbing his crotch. I leaned over to him and asked him if he wanted some help. He said "oh yeah" so I unzipped his pants, and stuck my hand in and release his cock. His pecker was about 9 inches long and 3 inches thick. I was getting wet just looking at it.

We decided to go to my apartment instead of the bar. When we got to my place I told them to sit down and went and got us a drink. We talked for a while, and then I excused myself to go slip into something more comfortable, when I returned I was surprised to see that there was porn on. They were sitting on the couch with their dicks in their hands. I went over and sat down between them. Stephan leaned over and kissed my cheek. Shadow started caressing my leg moving his hand towards my pussy. My panties were getting very wet. Stephan moved to my breasts and started kissing and licking my nipples. It didn't take long for him to remove my gown to expose my breasts

I stood up, pulled my panties off. Then I leaned down in front of Stephan, grabbing his cock and started stroking it. I put my mouth over his cock, licking as he pushed his hips toward my face so I opened my mouth to take in his manhood deep in my throat. I sucked it making slurping sounds. This must have turned Shadow on. Before I knew it he was behind me lifting my ass up in the air to expose my pussy. He ran tongue up and down my clit, flicking it sending chills down my spine. He took his other hand and put his fingers in my pussy. My juices started flowing, soaking Shadow's hand and face.

I was sucking Stephan's cock fast and hard when he started to moan. He was getting ready to come, so I stopped, making him hold back. I was not ready for him to fill my throat with his seed. I turned around and lie on my back to see both men.

Just as I got into position on the floor, Stephan buried his face in my pussy, flicking my clit with his powerful tongue. Shadow started massaging my breasts while licking my nipples. I was in ecstasy. I couldn't believe how great it felt, having two men paying so much attention to me. Stephan stretched my arms out and tied them down, and then Shadow took my legs, and tied them to the bed. I lay there sprawled out vulnerable to what ever they wanted to do to me.

I was so excided that I could hardly stand to lay still. I was about to come when Shadow grabbed me and turned me over on my hands and knees, While Stephan crawled under me, sliding his cock deep into my pussy. With one push! Shadow positioned himself behind me. Rubbing his cock on my ass, Shadow pushed his cock in my pussy with Stephan. They stretched me to my limit.

They moved their cocks simultaneously inside of me. One and then the other, back and forth, I was so excided I had one of the most earth shattering orgasms I have ever had. It last for about two minutes. It wasn't long and both men were shooting their load inside me.

We laid back and rested for a few minutes. We talked for about an hour mowing over what had just taken place. Stephan said he wanted to try anal sex. Shadow let out an approving sound. I said I have never done that. Shadow kissed me on the cheek and said we'll be gentle.

I turned to look at Stephan and saw his partially hard cock. I started to caress and fondle him, getting a full salute. I knelt down to suck his cock when Shadow grabbed me and laid me on my back. Stephan stuck his cock to my lips, and I started sucking it. First just the tip, then I ran my tongue down his shaft. I moved back to the head of his cock, taking him deep into my throat. I bobbed my head up and down, making slurping noises. I felt him tense, I knew he was about to come deep in my throat, when he pulled his cock out and said not yet.

Shadow spread my legs wide and buried his face in my pussy, licking the outer lips, softly, and gently nibbling. He sent chills through my body. He moved to my inner lips, probing his tongue deep into my pussy. Shadow was fucking me with his tongue, I was squirming trying not to cream all over his face, I was not ready to let go yet. I wanted more of my fantasy come true.