A Threesome to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,716 Followers

It was impossible for a cock to be any harder and more erect than Raul's was right now as Yvette began to teasingly, provocatively rub the tip against Steve's slick, lubed hole.

"That looks so fucking good," Yvette growled softly, "Raul's huge cock right up against your tight hole, Steve. You're about to take it up your ass, you lucky boy. I just got fucked. Now you're gonna get fucked. Fucked right up your cock loving ass."

Yvette loved this kind of banter, lewd and sexy, a little rough.

"Up… your… ass!" Yvette hissed as the three of them worked as one, she holding onto Raul's cock and guiding it into the hole, Raul slowly thrusting forward to force open that hole, and Steve pushing against the thrust, hungering for it, hungering to have his ass filled with the teen's stunningly oversized erect penis.

"Fuck his ass," Yvette urged Raul, looking right into his eyes, hers blazing with lust. Now that the cockhead was securely inside Steve, his anus clamped around it, Yvette could let go of Raul's cock and hold Steve's buttocks wide open. She loved this, helping out while getting the best possible view. That first threesome in which she participated, when the other girl's ass was being fucked by the guy she and her girlfriend were sharing, she had especially enjoyed that part where her friend was taking it up the ass and Yvette was holding that ass of hers wide open. There was just something about the view, so sexy, somehow so pleasingly obscene, seeing the cheeks held wide open, the asshole dilated and stretched, clenched around the guy's cock like a rubber band, the fucking of her friend's ass on such vivid display. Yvette just loved that sight. And now she was enjoying it again, courtesy of Raul's cock and Steve's ass.

And somehow seeing a guy fucking another guy's ass made

it even more of a turn-on, made it even sexier and more alluring for her. Gay guys, the whole gay thing, didn't turn her on all. But seeing sexy, good-looking and virile straight males like Steve and Raul mixing it up, sucking, fucking, licking, that really brought a serious jolt to her heated clit. She'd only experienced that kind of scene with Steve, watching him slide his gorgeous, hard cock up another stud's ass, less often watching the stud fuck Steve. But this one topped them all, the astounding view of Raul's super-cock penetrating and now slowly working its way deeper and deeper up Steve's ass.

As she held him wide open like this, Yvette leaned around so she could face Steve.

"Does it feel good, lover? Taking Raul's big cock up your ass?"

"What do you think Yvette?" Steve smirked, "it feels fucking incredible!"

"He loves being fucked up the ass," she said, now looking back at Raul, the fucker, "Just like me. Steve likes taking it and doing it. Maybe someday you'll try taking it too, Raul, taking one up your own ass. Maybe taking Steve's."

Raul smiled at Yvette's boldness as he fucked Steve's ass with smooth, steady, nice rhythmic strokes.

"Maybe, but not today. Today I am here to fuck you two guys."

"And you sure as shit are fucking us!" she cackled.

Now she turned back to Steve, as she kept holding him open, her eyes so glued to the spectacular sight of Raul hammering away at Steve's ass with his massive cock that it was hard to catch Steve's gaze. But she did.

"You're really a champ, Steve, my champ, taking a cock like that up the ass. It's so goddamn raw and raunchy to watch you two studs fucking like this."

"Well, we love to fuck, don't we, Raul?" Steve said looking back at the gorgeous young stud who was fucking him, winking at Raul.

"We do, yes," Raul smirked, "You love to take it in your ass, and I love to fuck an ass." Raul's English was almost perfect, but not quite. And his accent was charming.

"Well fuck my ass then, fuck it like you mean it," Steve said challengingly.

"Oh shit! You two are really something else!" Yvette gasped, amazed at their banter. She thought she was the lewd, verbal one here, urging the boys on. But they met the challenge, Raul now pushing her hands away and taking hold of Steve's hips as he pummeled his ass.

Slowly he worked more and more of his massive shaft into Steve's ass, Yvette's eyes locked on the sight like a pair of lasers. Steve was moaning and groaning, being brave, taking more and more, inch by thick inch, biting his lip. Yvette was amazed how much Steve was taking and how much there was to take. He had it up Steve's ass almost to the balls, but not quite, when Steve reached back with a hand to stop him.

"Whew, hold it there a minute, big boy," Steve said, cacthing his breath, concentrating, then asking him to resume, "okay, now. Keep it going."

"Oh lover! You're going to take it all the way inside, I know it, you're doing it for me!" Yvette said, her voice sexy and sweet, seductive and playful

"For you and for myself, babe, you know how much I love a big one," Steve said, pushing back now until the whole ten inch shaft was buried inside him, only Raul's balls visible, pressing against Steve's ass as he buried the whole massive penis up inside Steve.

Looking down, under and behind Steve's balls, Yvette could see Steve's own cock was rock hard, as always. She loved that. There were a couple of times when the two of them had hooked up with guys and Steve fucked them and their cocks stayed limp, didn't get erect. That was sort of a turn off for Yvette. She knew that when she was getting fucked, she almost always got wet and her clit swelled up. So she figured a guy who's getting fucked up the ass, and wanting to get fucked, should be hard too while his own ass was getting plowed. Steve never disappointed in that respect and now he was as blazingly rigid down there as Raul, his hand reaching down to slowly stroke that cock of his as he kept taking Raul's.

Yvette's fingers were a blur between her legs, excitedly strumming her clit as she watched Raul fuck Steve up the ass. But now she craved more than her own fingers. So she again flung herself up on the bed and spread her legs wide, this time right in front of Steve's face. He knew what was up.

"Eat me!" she demanded, pushing her pussy into his face as his tongue reached out for the tender morsel.

She loved looking down, seeing Steve lapping away between her open legs. His tongue knew her pussy intimately and the sensations were always so exquisite. To add to the sheer sensual pleasure, looking behind Steve now she could see Raul energetically hammering away at Steve's ass. But even with all that, the skilled, sublime tongue on her clit, the spectacular view before her, Yvette, as was her nature, felt greedy again. Greedy for some cock of her own.

"Steve? Fuck me now. Fuck me while Raul keeps fucking your ass."

This required Raul to pull out of Steve for a moment as Steve now slid his body between Yvette's open legs, Yvette reaching down to work his steel hard cock into her cunt. She knew that cock of Steve's so well. And though she'd just been thoroughly fucked by Raul and his massive member, Steve's virile and familiar cock felt so good inside her raw and hungry cunt.

As Steve started to fuck her, Yvette reached around and held Steve wide open for Raul, looking up over Steve's shoulder at the sleek, nineteen-year old Spaniard, his lithe naked body covered with a fine film of sweat.

"Stick it back inside his ass now, Raul, keep fucking him," she said, virtually ordering him as Raul slid it in again and kept pummeling away at Steve with his huge tool. Holding Steve's cheeks open, Yvette had her fingertips wedged so that she could touch both Steve's widely dilated asshole, and Raul's tautly erect penis as he thrust it inside with a deep, perfect rhythm

"Oh shit, this is heaven!" Yvette exclaimed, feeling yet another orgasm, another sublime crescendo of pleasure building inside her. And, looking up, she could see the beads of sweat forming on Steve's forehead, that telltale grimace on his face, the tension in his body as he drove his cock into her, that cock as hard as a nail. And then just as she erupted, as the sharp waves, the delirious spasms of pleasure raced through every nerve fiber of her body, she could feel Steve's cock throbbing and knew that he, like her, was cumming. Filling her cunt with a rich bounty of his semen. Cumming!

"Yes, yes, cum with me, lover, cum with me Steve!" she shrieked pressing him so tightly to her they felt fused as one, his cock arching and pressing against her clit at that blissful moment, only sharpening the pleasure for her, as she knew Steve always so skillfully could with the magical flair of his expert cockwork.

And then something else. The moan, the sigh from Raul now as Steve could feel the massive cock begin to throb inside his ass, so deep, Raul driving the full length inside, his balls slapping, pressing against Steve's cheeks as Raul, yearning to feel every inch of his enormous and enormously sensitive tool savoring the clenching force of Steve's tight ass. And now Raul, too, was cumming, ejaculating a healthy load so, so deep inside Steve, bathing his ass with the fruit of his pleasure.

Many, many long minutes later, when the pleasure had finally subsided for all three, when all three basked and luxuriated in the afterglow of that pleasure, with the cocks still resting inside, one inside Yvette, the other inside Steve, the two cocks no longer as steely, as rigid, but sill meaty, still nesting, Yvette looked at Steve, then at Raul behind Steve, and smiled. A joyous smile of contentment.

"My two men, my two cocks. What bliss, what pure, utter bliss!"

Later, after a finally exhausted Raul had been dismissed, Yvette knew how these two would relish the final fruits of this joyful threeway union. He would press his face between her legs and lovingly lap up his own semen as it spilled out of the depths of her well-exercised cunt. And she, in turn, would gaze at his raw, violated asshole, teasingly tongue the dilated hole, and, like a kitten hungry for some warm cream, lap up the young Spaniard's cum as it leaked out of her lover's exceptionally well-fucked ass.

libidinal
libidinal
2,716 Followers
12