A Threesome With Katie

Story Info
I share an exciting evening with Katie and her husband.
3.3k words
3.79
46.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FitJim
FitJim
47 Followers

This is an exchange that I had with my "pal" Katie, who is an English 40-year old graduate. We both got quite excited writing this scenario together, as you might imagine.

Katie:

I was in the kitchen with William. You popped by, supposedly to talk business with him. You let yourself in through the unlocked front door and were surprised to see me kissing him against the cooker. My hand rubbing his hard cock within his trousers.

Jim:

You don't hear me come in, or even notice me, until I'm standing right behind you. "Surprise", I whisper, as I lean in and start to nuzzle the back of your neck with my mouth. You carry on kissing and stroking your husband, and I stand even closer, so you can feel the hardness within my trousers as I press in to your backside.

Katie:

I jump, startled by a sudden voice in my ear. An unknown voice at that. I try and pull away from William but he pulls back against my protests and grinds his cock against me, pushing my arse back into you. The feeling of a hard cock either side of me is a new and exciting one and I am immediately wet. "He's okay", William whispers into my ear as your hands slip under my top and upwards.

Jim:

I am still nuzzling your neck, enjoying the smell of your warm skin. I now have my hands under your top, feeling the weight and shape of your tits in my hands. I am stroking over and around your bra. "William," I say. "You didn't tell me she had such lovely big tits". I'm now pressing up hard against your arse, you can feel six inches of meat through my jeans, my log of cock aching for release. I realise that you are still kissing him and now have your hands down his pants, wrapping your fingers around his swollen dick.

Katie:

I kneel at William's feet. I'm quite unsure how to behave; you are after all a stranger. My cares do not last long as I unzip him and his cock springs up in my face. As I hold and lick him I feel you kneel behind me, your hands searching for my tits again, groping under my top. "Here", says William, and leans down. The movement pushes his cock deeper down my throat and as he lifts my top over my head I gag on him slightly.

Jim:

I am unclipping the back of your bra, freeing it up so it slips down over your breasts. I have my hands on you, feeling the soft skin of your tits, taking your nipples and just rolling them between my fingertips, feeling them swell up and harden. I watch you giving head to William as I fondle your boobs. I ask William how your mouth feels wrapped around his dick?

Katie:

In answer to your question he grins and nods at your trouser zip. You know what he means and unzip yourself and pull your hard cock from your trousers. William puts his hands either side of my head, holds me gently as he fucks my mouth, one, two, three more times; then slowly slips from my lips. I turn, still squatting to you. My small hand clasps around your shaft and squeezes as I lick your head, tasting the precum that you ooze. I look up at you as my mouth slides down over your cock, sucking my cheeks in against your hardness. William is now sitting on a kitchen chair, cock in hand and watches.

Jim:

"You were right", I tell William, as you run the tip of your tongue against the end of my cock. I'm now so hard and swollen, veiny and pink, all six inches of cock. "She sucks cock really well". You are now taking me in deeper, letting me push into your mouth, which opens up wide. You look so pretty with a mouth full of cock, and your fingers feel so good wrapped around my swollen shaft. I have my hands on your brown hair, stroking your head, as you go to work on me, licking and sucking like it's some kind of lollipop. I love the way that you run the tip of your tongue right against the little slit at the end of my purple-headed prick, where the precum is oozing out, and you can taste that salty moisture.

Katie:

Your cock still in my mouth I reach for William. He rises and comes to stand next to you, cock in hand. His cock is large and thick. Purple-headed, like yours. But bigger. I reach out for it and as you slowly fuck my mouth I start to wank him. Soon he nudges up against my cheek and I slip my mouth from you, a string of saliva joining my bottom lip to your cock, and close my lips over him. I suck him hard, one hand round his thick shaft as I run my tongue around him. He pushes against my movements, eyes closed, head back. I feel you move around so you're behind me, you squat next to me and your fingers begin to explore the lace at the edge of my knickers.

Jim:

It's a beautiful sight to see his big thick prick deep inside your mouth, with you eagerly sucking on his shaft. Your mouth looks so very full, so crammed with cock. You already have some of my precum on your lips, and now you can taste his, subtly different moisture. I run my hands over your firm, lovely arse, marvelling at your bright tattoo on your back, just stroking for now. The lace feels so soft under my touch. Slowly, so slowly, I begin to pull it down, over your bottom, exposing your buttocks to me.

Soon your lacy knickers are around your thighs. I start to stroke the flesh of your bottom, just feeling you in my hands, as I watch William fucking your mouth. The whole scenario is so incredible, I just love it. It's been too long since I shared two people at the same time. You and your husband. I'm wondering just how far you'll go, whether you'll call a halt to it, or whether you want, desire, need to go the whole way.

I know why William has stopped. He doesn't want to come, not just yet. He wants to watch you, to feast on you with his eyes, as we take turns to pleasure you. My hand is now firmly between your thighs - you with your knees wide apart for me, for this stranger who wants you so badly - and I am stroking your glistening cunt with my fingers. Rubbing your hard little nub, your clit, then just rubbing my fingertips against your wet lips.

"She is really wet," I tell William. "I think she likes being shared. Likes being enjoyed by two men."

You are still squatting, your eyes on William - who is sat there stroking himself - as I gently rub you, just softly for now, not too hard, not too fast. Not yet.

Katie:

William stands and walks to me. He lifts me to standing and kisses me. Fiercely. One hand tangled in the back of my hair the other pushes my knickers fully down and I step from them. I'm naked between you. I love the feeling of powerlessness and vulnerability. Your hands plant on my hips as he kisses me, your lips against my neck. I pull away from him and push back at you, breathing in your hair. William pushes his cock between my legs, just rubbing back and forth, coating himself in my juices, not entering me. Not yet. I feel your cock nudging up against my arse, I love the feeling of two cocks straining for me; four hands touching me, pulling me for their own pleasures.

Jim:

I love that feeling of being pressed against your warm, naked arse. My dick is so insanely hard, so stiff for you. And it is wedged between your buttocks, in the soft inviting crevice between your cheeks. I'm kissing your neck, your shoulders, your ears, nuzzling you and telling you how good it's going to be, how amazing it will feel, how you'll never forget what's about to happen. William is still rubbing his dick between your legs, against your soft wet lips, and he has his hands on your tits, rubbing and stroking them. My left hand is on your arse, just holding you, and my right hand is against your groin, my fingers now rubbing insistently against your clit. Just millimetres away from William's dick. You love the feeling of having your clit rubbed, firmly, smoothly, I'm using your cunt juice to lubricate you. "Sandwiched". That's the word that goes through your head. You are in a sandwich between two men, who both want to cum inside you.

Katie:

William walks backwards with me held to him until he is sat on the edge of the kitchen table, you come with us, arms tight around me, fingers buried between my lips. I love the conversation that goes on above my head. As if I'm not even there. He is now sitting on the table edge, his cock protruding, so lewdly, sticking out at 45 degrees.

Jim:

I tell him that you are going to suck on his balls and stroke his length while I pleasure you from behind with my mouth. He agrees, says that sounds like a great idea. And soon you are running your tongue all over his hairy balls, lapping the base of his throbbing cock and then back to his balls again. You look like such a naughty slut. I, meanwhile, am no longer clasping you from a standing position. Instead I'm ordering you to spread your legs wide again. And now I'm crouching behind you, sat on the floor, my face level with your cunt, which is now so slippery wet. "William," I say, all excited. "Her cunt is absolutely dripping." And then you feel my tongue, for the first time, lapping your pussy from behind. My mouth is all over your lips, your hole, your clit, I love the taste of you, the smell, it's all so dizzyingly exciting. You are still pleasuring his balls and cock, and are pressing one little finger against his arsehole. You look down, and there is my blond head, between your legs, lapping and sucking and licking, my face smeared with your juice. You are unsurprised when I divert my tongue up a little, to your tight little anus, and start to make long sweeping movements with my tongue, from your arse down to your cunt and back up again. William is telling me to pleasure you, to give you everything, to try and make you cum on my face.

Katie:

I grind my cunt down on your face, your fingers probing my arse. I feel your thumb slips inside, up to the knuckle and past. Your fingers stretching to my clit, holding my lips apart as you fuck me with your tongue. I can feel you straining to push deep inside me. You feel so good. As ever William takes control. He pulls me up and pushes his legs between mine, he slowly opens them pushing my legs apart. His hands on my hips he pulls me to him. "I'm having you," he whispers, "now". He holds his cock and I eagerly lower myself onto him. He's large, so very large, and he nudges against me, pushing for a split second before my cunt slowly, slowly parts and allows me to slide myself all the way down his length. It feels so good to finally be full of him

Jim:

It is amazing to watch, my face only inches away as you lower yourself on to his massive dick. I love the way your cunt is still wet with my saliva and your excitement. How it opens up only slowly, allowing him to enter you, to fill you. He's leaning against the kitchen sideboard as he starts to fu*ck you, slowly and sweetly. I ask him what your cunt feels like, whether it is deliciously silky, whether it is warm and tight and welcoming. Yes he says, it's heavenly, as always, it feels so damned good. I ask him if he minds me rimming you while he fucks you, not at all, he replies, giving me a wink. He's holding you by the hips, lifting you up and down on his dick. And so now I'm behind again, holding your buttocks open with my hands, pushing my tongue back up into your ringpiece, forcing my way in again, enjoying the way you open up with the pressure from my mouth. While he continues to slowly screw you. It feels so unusual to you, your cunt filled with prick, my tongue in your arse at the same time. You're starting to make some strange moaning sounds, gasping. I love the look on your face. Concentrating intensely.

Katie:

Yes, I'm gasping. I want you in me too. I want your delicious cock deep in my arse. I want your cock rubbing up against his with only the thinnest part of me between you. William's face is set in concentration as he fucks me. I'm rising up his length and almost off him, only to slip myself back down him again with force. He knows you want my arse and he wants it to happen too. He motions for you to sit on the sofa and you do, kicking your jeans off, your legs planted widely. I kiss William hard and he grinds into me, then I'm off him and looking for you. I back myself up to you and hold my cheeks apart, I can't resist giving a little wiggle as your hands grip my hips.

Jim:

Are you sure?" I ask William. "Are you sure you want me to fuck your wife in the arsehole?" I want to know that this is what you both want. I know that it is what you want, because I am sitting there, on the sofa, my dick like an iron bar, and you are now coming towards me, facing away from me, and slowly lowering yourself on to my lap. He nods his assent. The scene is now set. No going back. I'm now whispering to you, my mouth close to your ear, telling you what I'm going to do; how I'm going to impale your tight little hole on my fat, thick aching prick. How he's going to fuck your cunt at the same time. You're murmuring, approval I think, positive noises. And now I'm taking out a bottle of lube, I'm rubbing it all over my veiny dick, and I'm putting it on my fingers which I'm now sticking up your bottom. Two fingers, together, shoving them right up your tight hole. You're leaning forward slightly, your hands on my knees to take the weight, feeling me invade your tight arsehole, forcefully, my fingers slicked with lube. There isn't much resistance. You've done this before, you dirty girl, I think to myself.

Katie:

Fingers are good but I want cock. William loves to watch me pleasured and he sits back stroking himself watching my face as you slip them from me and nudge your lubed cock up against my arse. "Just be gentle with her," he says. "For now," he adds as he winks at me. You begin to suspect that this is not the first time he's shared me.

Jim:

You now have the opening to your arsehole pressing against the purple, swollen head of my dick. We aren't bothering with condoms. You are using gravity to impale yourself on me. Just holding yourself there. Letting the weight of your body do the work. I hold the base of my dick, just keeping it steady, and watch in awe as your body swallows up my fat, purple head. It is slick with lube. For a while it felt like I'd never get it into you, and then - suddenly - it has disappeared up your greedy arsehole. "Jesus", I gasp in William's direction. "I'm in her arse. I'm fucking your wife in her arse." You feel so tight that it's a miracle I don't come straight away. But luckily I've had a couple of drinks, and I just watch as you lower yourself, inch by inch, on to me. "You're a naughty girl, aren't you?" I say, addressing you directly for the first time. "You've done this before." My hands are on your big tits, squeezing those big glorious nipples, and I'm whispering in your ear as my entire six inches disappears up your arse.

Katie:

"Yes," I say. "I'm his naughty girl". I look to William who nods. "I'll do anything he wants me to." I feel your cock filling me. It takes a little getting used to but I love it. You pinch my nipples as I ride you, slowly lifting myself from you and lowering again until you're buried deep within me. I know your eyes are on my arsehole the entire time, stretching wide over you. Your hands pull my arse cheeks apart so you have a clearer view. I look to William and he smiles. He walks towards me and rubs his cock against my cheek. He kneels and lifts my legs so both feet are on the sofa either side of yours. I am wide open for him. He crouches and watches your cock fucking my arse for a while then for the first time tonight licks me. His tongue runs from my arse to my clit and back. My pussy feels so very, very wet. I wonder if you could feel it. The thought you can excites me even more.

Jim:

Yes, just for a second I feel it glance past me, en route from your anus back up to your cunt. While he is licking you out, I reach forward and hold the back of his head, forcing him into you. "Lick her," I order him. His entire face is covered in your pussy, your wetness. "I want you to fuck her with your tongue," I tell him, as he sticks his tongue deep up your wet hole. Just when I think he can barely breathe, I release his head, letting him come up for air. You are now rubbing your clit with your hand, enjoying the feeling of my dick all the way up your bottom. You are calling me a "bastard" and I'm calling you a "slut" as I fuck you in the arse. William has fallen silent. And yes, I'm watching you lowering yourself, then raising yourself, my dick, slick with lube, moving in and out of your arsehole. It's a sensational sight. You look so stretched, so filled, so full.

Katie:

"I want you," I tell William. He kisses me and I taste myself on his lips. He nods, kneels and rubs his cock in my wetness.

Your hands go to my knees, you tilt me back slightly and hold me open for him. He stares into my eyes as he slips inside me, not as easily as usual as I am full of you now. He pushes harder and is soon, buried deep inside me. I feel you both throbbing inside me.

Jim:

I can now feel his dick moving in unison with mine, just separated by that tiny sliver of flesh. This makes me incredibly excited. You are moaning and groaning, and I know you're about to come. It is in this position that I finally spurt, unable to control myself, filling your bowels with spurt after spurt after spurt of warm wet cum deep in your guts. I'm kissing your neck and back as I ejaculate, calling out your name, unable to stop myself. And then it is William's turn, and soon you have my cum, and his cum, dribbling out over your thighs, all sticky and moist.

FitJim
FitJim
47 Followers